[Resolved] Aircel — I didn't receive a upc

Saranraj chandramohan on Mar 2, 2018
I just sent the port message to my aircel number, but i didn't recieve any. I tried calling the no. [protected] to port through ivr but it said that the information provided was wrong, though i typed correct mobile no. And sim card no., please help me through this.in the first place it is already a ported no. I ported from a reliance no. To aircel, but now this aircel is not at all working, they say they are going to close the company, i know the problem but how can i receive the upc since, this is the number i gave to all important works such as bank accounts, college, friends, family and circles.. I'm in an urgency to having port this number, so please kindly help me with this as quick as possible.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 3, 2018
The problem is solved, they just sent me the UPC..Thank u guys for supporting

[Mar 02, 2018] Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

i have been an aircel customer for a long time. Now, when i'm trying to port, i'm not getting my upc code. My mobile number is [protected]. I sent message to port around 6 times but didnt get any reply. I tried to port through iccid method, it says my sim number(ICCID) is wrong. please process my request cause my whole life now depends on you. i'm not able to do any bank transaction, cant open mail 'coz its linked to mobile number which has no signal. Sir i hope you will process my request as soon as possible.

+91 12 4476 5000 [Head Office]