Aircel — mnp porting code not send

huzefa kanchwala on Mar 12, 2018
One year back i tried changing the network and aircell didn't send porting code and now again i have sent sms to 1900 with my number and aircell didn't send porting code, the services are so poor that i don't get the network, i request aircell to kindly send me porting code immediately, the services are so bad that i don't get network anywhere and i loose important calls

[Mar 12, 2018] Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
mohd abdul Basith's response, Mar 05, 2018
I'm not getting my aircel portability code, i sent messages two times but no response. Please help
please provide my portability code to my number:

My no:[protected]
Send code as message to my number.

thanks.
Sankar Pandian's response, Mar 06, 2018
i need my aircel upc code or aircel sim number my number [protected]
Complaint comments  15 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Team,

I am unable to get UPC code for my Aircel Number [protected]. Since this number couldn't receive messages, Could you please send UPC code my alternate number [protected]
I have attempt several times for UPC code on my mobile no, [protected] but not received UPC yet. So, please resolve my issue.
Many times i sent port request against my mob no. [protected] but did not get any response yet, and this no. is so important for me and my clients too. Kindly send me the port no. through my email or this no. as soon as possible.
I could not get UPC number to port from Aircel by calling customer care.
It says that record does not match with mobile number and sim number though i have provided correct last 5 digit sim number.

Please let me know option to get sim number recorded in the database and way to get UPC code.

Hi Sir/Madam,

Aircel UPC Code 1900 Send but Not response But

Another Option for [protected] But the mobile number and (sim number)

sim to be crop to nano sim slat
Hi...there...
As aircel network shut down, i want to port my sim..so while the upc code getting process i put my dim serial number but it says invalid...but that is not invalid..i double check it..any try time and after!!!please do help me..i need my sim!!!
My Aircel Mobile number is [protected] . Still I am not get UPC code. Kindly send Unique Port Code as possible as quick. Please...

Aircel Mobile number : [protected]
I am sending a port massage but not get porting code. My aircel number [protected].
I need my aircel upc code or aircel sim number my number [protected]
Sir
I am trying from the last month for the upc but Aircel is not sending the code pls send me the code as early as possible because the no. Is very important for me
Waiting for your reply
Hi, My Aircel mobile number is [protected]. I want to convert it to Airtel as Aircel is going to shutdown in Tamil Nadu. I have sent PORT "mobilenumber" to 1900 multiple times, but I didn't get any UPC code. Please help me to get UPC code as soon as possible.
Dear Sir
Please provide me the UPC code of my Aircel number [protected]. Please send it to my Vodafone number [protected].
I have a balance of Rs158/- in my talk-time. As Aircel has closed its operation, I request Aircel to refund me the talk-time balance i had in my Aircel number.
Whenever I try to send port sms it's showing received but not received any port number
I'm not get portability code two times i sent messages but no reply.
please provide my portability code to my number:

My no:[protected]
Send code as message to my number.

thanks.

+91 12 4476 5000 [Head Office]
    Aircel - mnp porting code not send