Aircel — need to port sim

Now my aircel no is not getting ported. Even after sending messages. And i visited aircel office once. They told once they get port no they will let me know. Now they closed office in koramangala bangalore.
My aircel no is [protected]
And you can reach me on my vodafone no [protected].
Pls provide porting code for [protected]
While calling aircel now it's showing it's not a valid aircel no
Mar 12, 2018

Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 07, 2018
selva7639's response
Please sent me PORT CODE
Mar 07, 2018
abhisaa's response
Aircel number is : [protected]

Comments

Aircel replied for port msg as invalid code. Pls send upc code for this number. [protected]

For my aircel postpaid still they didnt sent the bill and there is no information about excess paid amount. cant able to reach customer care due to signal issues and also tried[protected] its too cant able to reach. where i need to contact regarding this
Unique porting code is not providing by aircel even after sms to 1900 for my aircel no [protected]. please provide the Unique Porting code immediately so that the same no can be ported to other network.
From the afternoon of 6th march 2018 i can't get upc code on my numbers. there ae two major number which is so important for me to have that can't be explained. please help us
I am trying to change from AIRCEL to AIRTEL as there is no network of aircel at my workplace. But AIRCEL is not providing me the Unique porting code. I have send the SMS requesting UPC many times . AIRCEL guys please send me UPC. As i am in DEAD ZONE of your coverage area.
After sending port sms to 1900 several times but i am unable to receive upc code from the aircel and also i am calling [protected] from my airtel no and it ask my aircel no and last 5 digit of my sim number after i am sending. it will replied does not match with a records.
I want port code my number [protected] Aircel

Please provide me the upc code to port my aircel number to other network. This is my prime number and i can't get any relevant meaages or calls in aircel. it is urgent. please reply asap. my aircel no is [protected]
I cannot receive the upc code from aircel I have tried sending sms to 1900 but not receiving any kind of sms.
My phone number is [protected]

You can contact on my email

[protected]@gmail.com
I did port request on 22nd of feb but still I did not receive any information.

My no. [protected]

Please give the upc number for me

mohanraj.[protected]@gmail.com is my contact.
Hi Sir
I am from Muzaffarpur, Bihar.I have an aircel prepaid connection no [protected].I have sent several sms to 1900.No upc provided by aircel.I mailed to their customer care too, but after multiple try they only replied receive of mail .Please help.
Saurav kumar
I have sent porting message to 1900 but i am not getting the code to port out from Aircel. And i have been waiting for the reply. I don't have sim card number with me. I need to retain my number. Please please help me in resolving this issue.
I have tried various time but unable to find my UPC from 1900 and from Customer care helpline number [protected]. Kindly help me by providing my UPC for my aircel number [protected].
I want to port my mobile number to other network but unable to do that as no network is coming in my mobile and in result unable to get unique port code.
I have sent multiple port messages for UPC code but not received it yet. This number is my office contact number so I'm in a big trouble right now.

Please help me.