Aircel — network too weak. isn't providing a upc (unique porting code)

I am using the aircel number: [protected] since 10 years and registered it at many places officially. It is having very low or no signals at all, in these days. It's effecting my daily life seriously. Sad thing is, it isn't providing a upc although i am trying for it from more than a week. I see the aircel offices near my locality closed.

As i need this number working immediately please help me get a upc or atleast provide some provision through which we can migrate to other network without a upc asap.
Mar 08, 2018

Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

My Aircel number is [protected]. I have no signal, so message via port code is not possible to generate. Moreover i have tried so many times from non aircel number also. Please send me UPC CODE FOR MY number as soon as possible. Take action as soon as possible.

My Email iD [protected]@gmail.com
I am using aircel number which i would like to change the operator. I sent several messages for porting but i didnt get the UPC code. kindly send the UPC code for my aircel number
Plz give me upc code for this [protected] aircel no of Odisha circle. Alternate mob no. [protected]. Its urgent.
I'm trying to port my number but no my aircel number has no network connection, please provide me a upc code
My number is [protected].

Aircel