[Resolved] Aircel — no network no upc provided no store active

Farooqui6656 on Feb 11, 2018
There's no aircel store there's no upc code provided aircel don't even want to help me. Provide me my upc number. Aircel company is such a looser..

Im requesting you again and again.

Resolve my issue my providing me my upc code for number [protected]. Why can't you provide me..?.

Aircel company have a rubbish customer support.

Help me out as soon as possible its a humble humble request

My upc code.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 15, 2018

[Feb 11, 2018] Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Selvakumar T's response, Feb 06, 2018
Worst service
Selvakumar T's response, Feb 07, 2018
No response
Aircel Customer Care's response, Feb 12, 2018
Dear Customer (Farooqui6656),

Complaint comments  7 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear aircel,

I am using my aircel sim for last 2.5 years the network seems good in initial and now service is very poor. I cant able to use data services i am getting very slow 2g service only even i have added 3g net packs. Dear aircel kindly check this issue and improve your services for customers believed on you.

Madhen kumar.v

Dear Madhen Kumar,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share the following details with us so that our team can look into your issue:

Aircel No.:
Alternate No.:
Complete address:
Nearest landmark:
Duration of the issue (a problem since when):
The Issue with a specific website or all website:
The Browser being used (Default phone browser or Chrome/Dolphin etc):

Dear Madhen Kumar,

We hope your issue has been resolved now. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Aircel Social Media Team
My Aircel number is[protected].I can never send messages to anyone.All
of my messgaes are stored in outbox.pls solve my problem. And I tried to call help centre but call ended please solve it

Dear Shuvam (Shuvam977),

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We would like to inform you that the number you have shared with us is showing as protected, Kindly share your concerned Aircel number and a sample number on which you were trying to send a message with us via Direct Message so that we can assist you in a better way.

Dear Shuvam (Shuvam977),

Hello
my self Sandeep
.I have aircel sim [protected] Maharashtra and Goa circle.
please provide upc code .
And my network is not working so I can't mag from no. To 1900
my alternate number is [protected] and mail id sandeepmasal16@gmail.com

Dear Sandeep,

We regret to inform you that the Aircel services have been closed down in Maharashtra and hence we won't be able to assist you in this regard. However, we suggest you send a mail on appellate.mumbai@aircel.co.in to get UPC (Unique Porting Code).

HI

my mobile number is [protected]. Aircel not providing port out number after sending 10 port sms.provide the same as soon as possible

Dear Selvakumar,

As per our system check, informing that the Port Out request for the number (9962249249) is already in progress and its expected resolution date is 17/02/2018.

Aircel Social Media Team
Hlo sir my aircel have no singal and i have no upc code so please help me. Sir to sending upc code then i porting my aircel no to other sim card
Thanku sir

Dear Vkaas,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share the following information in order to assist you better:

Aircel No.:
Alternate No.:
Complete address:
Landmark:
The specific location of the issue (indoor/outdoors):

Dear Vkaas,

hi team,

i beg you people to provide upc code for my aircel number . please let me know for further details
Even after emailing appellate.mumbai@aircel.co.in hundreds of times they aren't providing me my upc code what's the problem with this company.. Im really irritated its been 4 months and shame on you guys you can't even resolve my issue yet...if you guys still have some shame left in you.. Resolve my issue as soon as possible.. Alternative number [protected]. Email passionate.farooqui220@gmail.com. I'm really disappointed..

+91 12 4476 5000 [Head Office]
    Aircel - no network no upc provided no store active