[Resolved] Aircel Telecom — deduction balance without use

RAHAIL0786 on Dec 23, 2017
I have aircel number [protected] for a long time (More than 10 years). My account balance was rs 510/- my last seen. (Two or three days before). I had no used anything still now. But balance deducted rs 139/-of my aircel account. Now my aircel balance is rs 371/-. Please help to refund it. Customer care did not take action or receive call. Customer care close my matter (Service request number 1-[protected] dated 23/12/2017) without resolve.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 24, 2017
Company did not take any action still now.I contact customer care on 23/12/2017 at 7.10 P.M. He tell me to resolved my complain within 24 hours. But in vain & close my complain without refund. (Service no. of this complain is 1-28747957351 Dated 23.12.2017). No e.mail, No SMS & No Call regarding this complain provided from company still yet.

[Dec 24, 2017] Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by RAHAIL0786, Dec 24, 2017
Company did not take any action still now.I contact customer care on 23/12/2017 at 7.10 P.M. He tell me to resolved my complain within 24 hours. But in vain & close my complain without refund. (Service no. of this complain is 1-[protected] Dated 23.12.2017). No e.mail, No SMS & No Call regarding this complain provided from company still yet.
Aircel Customer Care's response, Dec 27, 2017
Dear Customer (RAHAIL0786),

Please accept our sincere apologies for the problem you have faced. We are forwarding your concern to our team. Meanwhile, kindly share the following details with us for further proceedings:

Date & Time of deduction:
Any message received upon deduction:

Updated by RAHAIL0786, Dec 27, 2017
For given concerning deduction amount on 21/12/2017 near about 03.15 P.M. NO CALL & NO SMS from Aircel . DND also activated in my mobile number [protected].
Aircel Customer Care's response, Dec 29, 2017
Dear Customer (RAHAIL0786),

Thanks for sharing the requisite details, we have forwarded your concern to the team. Please allow us some time to get back to you.

Aircel Customer Care's response, Dec 30, 2017
Dear Customer (RAHAIL0786),

As per per our concerned team, we would like to inform you that the issue has been resolved now. So, please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Complaint comments  0 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0