Aircel — upc code. mail bounce

Vicar on Feb 14, 2018
I have sent mail on appellate. Mumbai@aircel.co.in & care. Maharashtra@aircel.co.in care. Mumbai@aircel.co.in for upc code
Mail are getting bounce as mail box is full for all three mail id's
I am unable to port nor i am getting any response from given email id's. Request you to kindly provide aircel store details which is open in pune city. My number is very imp for me

[Feb 14, 2018] Aircel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Vicar, Feb 13, 2018
I have sent mail on appellate.mumbai@aircel.co.in & care.maharashtra@aircel.co.in care.mumbai@aircel.co.in For UPC code
Mail are getting bounce as mail box is full for all three mail ID's
Dear Vicar,

We suggest you send a mail on appellate.mumbai@aircel.co.in to get UPC (Unique Porting Code).

Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Please deactivate the following services for my number [protected]

54646weekly
bollywood beauty
music connect
masti mall
miniplex
aircel deal
Dear Srisiva (srisiva07),

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have escalated your concern to our team and we will get back to you soon.

Dear Srisiva (srisiva07),

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. To deactivate any VAS service, you can just type STOP and send it to 155223 OR you can call on our toll-free number 155223.

Aircel Social Media Team
I am also facing this same issue and now tired by sending mails again and again on above circle mail ids. I am also from Pune circle.I didn't get any messages from Marcel that services are going to close from this month. They should do something about this.
Dear Virendra,

We regret to inform you that the Aircel services have been closed down in Maharashtra and hence we won't be able to assist you in this regard. However, we suggest you send a mail on appellate.mumbai@aircel.co.in to get UPC (Unique Porting Code).

+91 12 4476 5000 [Head Office]
    Aircel - upc code. mail bounce
    www.bdomains.com