Airlink.in Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jul 30, 2022

File a complaint to Airlink.in

Having problems with Airlink.in?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Airlink.in customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Airlink.in

Airlink.in Phone Numbers

Airlink.in reviews & complaints page 7

Airlink broadband internet
User id - sukhdev
Area - sai khati textile house, ring road surat
Internet has stopped working since 4 days. No proper answer from customer care. Same problem happened a month ago. I had to go to their office and file my complaint. Still no answer. I still have around 300 days remaining with airlink. I want my money refund. N cut the connection off
Very bad service. Although they didn't provide any service once they get money. So they are not worth of 1 star as well. Staff behaviour are inappropriate and senseless. Compline register many time but didn't get Internet after 15 days . This are very usual with this compony. I stronglly suggest to dont but Internet from Airlink compony.

Airlink is worst company, lin matter of... As they provide low speed internet even my package have 25mbps they provide 1 mbps... And half of time internet is not working... And now they are not willing to even pick calls and solve problems..! We have been calling them since last one month... They tell us that they will send technicial but then no one is coming to solve the issue.. And no a days we get no response... Phone keep on ringing but there is noone on other side..! Everytime i call i get no response and phone get disconnected!
    User id:parth78
    Complain no.[protected]
    I had complain 4 times in last 15 days but no one visit my home for checkup. Dont know how they giving service.. its totally waste.
    Sir mera net date 01.10.2019 ko bund huva tha nto date 04.10.2019 ko aadmi aaya or chalu kiya to 15 minit chala or bund ho gaya vapish complen ki to bol lehe ki aa jayenge par aaj tk koi aaya nahi sir hlp mi

Sir pichle 3 mahina se lagatar complain karne ke bavjod mera comlain solve nahi houa abhi roj regular comp karne ke bavjod koi solve nahi houa mera reg mobile no [protected] kalakruti sarees 2047/48 ragukul market surat

Airlink is worst company, lin matter of... As they provide low speed internet even my package have 20mbps they provide 1 mbps... And half of time internet is not working... And now they are not willing to even pick calls and solve problems..! We have been calling them since last one month... They tell us that they will send technicial but then no one is coming to solve the issue.. And no a days we get no response... Phone keep on ringing but there is noone on other side..! Everytime i call i get no response and phone get disconnected!

User id - kashyap273

I am writing this letter to you so that i can register a complaint about the internet connection. As it is internet stopped 2nd sept. And i am facing regular disturbance. Customer care no response my problem. Continue call service provider

Kindly send anyone to check my internet connection. Please do this soon i shall be very thankful to you.

Gopal

User id - kashyap273

[protected] / [protected]
        Sir i have complain last 3 month but i have not found solution sir i have contniue 3month my registred no [protected] kalakruti saree 2047/48 raghukul market surat

Dear
          My user id firoj34

Internet not working issue facing since last 1 week. I gave complain on 1 sep 2019 till today saturday 07 sep 2019. No person came to rectify service or no customer care dept call to resolve this issue. We daily call to customer care but his not answering properly.
          And some time is not received my call

We are facing same issue of no connectivity of internet since last 1 year every 2-3 day we have to gave complain to airlink
          Internet is not working from last 7 days airlink internet communications
          3 time call to customer care they are not given in response and still internet is not working
          wire cut problem
          poor services
          worst services given by airlnk communication

My internet is not working because of cable cut from last 1 week .7 to 8 time i complain to customer care[protected] no one come to solve issue and every time they close my complain every 3rd day. Every time same answer "we will solve your issue within 3 working days" and this is 11 days. Still no solution from them.

Hello team,
          I'm using airlink wifi services from last 6-7months with registered number [protected] but get fed up with there services as they have connecting problem every next day I hardly use there services till now I have lodge many complain but till now not get any solution...Pls help me I'm fedup totally...
          My contact number -[protected]

My.self sanjiv bhagat
            I am user of Airlink Communication pvt ltd
            My registerd mob no.is [protected] with airlink
            I renew my plan in 22 jun 2017for 30 months
            After that i faced the problem of net not working more than 4 times
            Company mention that each complain takes 3 days to solve but each and every time it tooks 5 days to solve
            Thaey not providing me nodal officer number
            Each and every phon call they commited our enginner will visit your home today but enginner is not coming.

Many people who used this company's internet also facing this all problems

Last time i complain on 31st August 2019
            After no connectivity at my home but till today after 9 days they could not solve this problem and give me false commitment.

Please SOLVE THIS PROBLEM IMMEDIATELY.
            Sep 10, 2019
            Today i spok if my complain not solve by you.i will all cut cabal on my house top.. then technician come my home and solve my problem
            Sep 10, 2019
            Updated by Sanju0100
            My Complants are Not Solved Yet.
            not come technician & not properly response by customers care.
            This is to inform that our internet service is completly down since 5 month,
            plz refund the 5 monts money or extend the 5 months,

id name :- A N GUPTA.
            ADDRESS :- PARVAT PATIA,
            I'm Jugal Vasava.
            User Id : jugal9737
            Subject : No internet connectivity for 13 days.

Every time I complaint they told We'll have a complaint registered and we'll solve but they didn't.
            So many times they told engineer will come but engineer didn't. 13 days have passed but they haven't taken problem seriously. My patience has off the limits.

User id asharafvohra
              12/1779 vakil street shahpore surat

Cell no [protected]

No connectivity issue facing since last 5 days

I gave complain on 19 aug 2019monday since till today friday 23 aug 2019

We are facing same issue of no connectivity of internet since last 6 month every 2-3 day we have to gave complain to airlink

Our internet service get stop every 12-24 hr and we face same issue but no regular setup for resolve issue

I request to replace cable in our area where we getting several time same issue

I hope y take this matter seriously on top basis and gave us satisfactory permenant solution

Ashraf vahora

My airlink user id: pdave
                Location: adajan, surat, gujarat, pin:395009.

I have logged complain on 28.7.2019 then done daily followups through whatsapp number, email, phone call and personally visited 2 times at airlink office.

But till date i have not received any solution and all time received falls commitments from airlink representative.

Request to help to resolve issue.

Best regards,
                Pradip dave.
                Mo no:[protected]
                Dear Sir/Mam please complaint here against any internet service provider
                Government website link => pgportal.gov.in

=> Click here to sign up => pgportal.gov.in

=> After Register Your Account and Login your Account

=> Lodge Public Grievance

=> click on I agree that my grievance does not fall in any of the above listed categories

=> Concerned authority of grievance

=> click on Central Government

=>select Ministry/Department => Telecommunication

=> Description

=> security code

=> submit
                I have applied for Shifting my connection, it was one and half month ago but still thay have. It come
                Dear All
                User ID : divy59, u m road, surat.

No Connectivity from 20th aug 2019 to till date. not a proper answer from customer care when it will start.

Respeted person.
                  With refrence to above user id i am very sad to inform you that i am the customer of airlink from last 4 years and already paid amount for next 2 years. My wifi is not working from last 50 days. I complain to helpdesk, wtsappnumber and also went to your adajan office but till today my complain is not resolved. So it is very shamefull for company and no one reply properly, i am very hurt and suffering from fraud with me. Pls solve my complain as early as possible for shame otherwise give me my amount back. Because i dont wnt to join this type of fraud company. So give me my amount back in 5 days otherwise i will go to legal procedure with ipc act.
                  My register no is [protected].

Ypurs...
                  Mayurpandya

We have renewed our airlink wireless account for scheme of 20 gb for 1 and half year paying 4500

Since the day of renewal i, e aug 5th we are not having internet connection for at least one hour a day

I have registered complaints many times
                    They are not rectifying till now

They every time send a sms saying the issue is resolved. But after few minutes again the same thing continues

Internet is not working from last 7 days nd i m fired compalint for 10_20 times but no one come to solve my issue nd they can not receving calls as well as their employees talking very badly to customers. I think this company get closing for permanate. This is fraud company. They not able to give us services. I[censored] r not able to solve my issue than refund me so i can purchase new plan
                      Reg. Id : bhumika505
                      No internet access since laat 20-22 i am calling coustmer care number from last 15 days and WhatsApp complaint sins last 17 days but no one came to solve the problem

I was complain on 25 jun 2019 but now a day no any solution and no any service boy come for solution
                        I was complain regarding solution last 1 month
                        But no solution

Wifi is not working from last 45 days nd i m fired compalint for 20_25 times but no one come to solve my issue nd they can not receving calls as well as their employees talking very badly to customers. I think this company get closing for permanate. This is fraud company. They not able to give us services. I[censored] r not able to solve my issue than refund me so i can purchase new plan

i was complain regarding solution last 1 month   Replace all
                            Aug 6, 2019
                            no solution

Internet in our area is not working since a week, i have registered complain from phone & what's app several times but they reply with same answer all the time that the problem will be solved in 2-3 days, but no one has come to resolve the issue for last 7 days. I have registered complain every 3 days but they do not respond.
                              My registerd mobile number is [protected]
                              Please resove this issue as soon as possible.

Hello airlink,
                                Feeling very sad to tell you that i have 0.00mbps upload speed from last 2 months.
                                I was file complaint 3 times with the compliant id is 1. [protected], 2. [protected], 3. [protected] also the message was delivered to me that complaint resolved but its not really.
                                I am using airlink from last 4 year but now i feel to change the service provider.
                                Because nobody can pick my call and solve my issue.
                                If you are not liable to solve my issue please come here and pack your connection and give my money back.
                                Dear Sir/Mam please complaint here against any internet service provider

=>select Ministry/Department => Telecommunication

=> Description

=> security code

=> submit,

I am having airlink internet and it is not working since one month. It is very difficult to register complaint as no one picks call from customer care. On registering complaint they say it will resolve in 2 or 3 days but no solution.

It is happening quite frequently now, service quality of the company is deteriorating and has become worst. In 6 months of my usage 1.5 months internet was not working. Serious action must be taken against such company.

So they will not repeat this with anyone

I have tried all your modes of registering complaints but still it's not getting fixed. Emails, sms, whatsapp and even calls, everything is unanswered. And on the WhatsApp they replying with the same message everyday since last 40 days. Does it take so long to solve the problem?

It's really now unbearable because I have so much work pending which requires high speed internet and I have been waiting since long time.

Please get this problem solved asap. And pls let me know what's the problem and how long will it take to re-establish the connection.

And i also want extension in my subscription for the time your connection was inactive.

If i don't get the genuine reply to this message, i will have to register a legal Complaint.

Please do the necessary and as soon as possible.

Prakash Purohit,
                                    Surat, Gujarat.
                                    UserID: pbpurohit
                                    Jul 27, 2019
                                    Dear narendra12 we Have Received Your Complaint with complaint id [protected], Resolution Process has been started. Thanks Airlink.no connectivity in router...as per TL say 15 days

This company's internet stops working every other day and sometimes doesn't work for few days straight and even when it is working it has poor connectivity, it stops working at any time and starts working after 10 minutes and it happens multiple times. When we call customer service they give unsatisfactory reasons for the problem. Their server goes down and line gets problem every week. I have faced it multiple times that during connectivity problem when we call them through out the day to check status of complain they give different reasons everytime for the problem. Plus their customer service barely picks up call before trying it for 6-7 times.
                                      We don't have any other internet service provider (Wi-fi provider) in our area, so we have no choice other than using their wifi.
                                      I hope you guys will take any action against it cause it is not only my complain, it is a complain from like more than 7-8 users of this company's wifi in our neighborhood.

Feeling very sad to tell you that i have 0.00mbps upload speed from last 1.5 months.
                                        I was file complaints 2 times with the compliant id is 1. [protected], 2. [protected] also the message was delivered to me that complaint resolved but its not really.
                                        Because nobody can pick my call and solve my issue.
                                        Maheshrita123. User . Internet not working since 25 days. Connection is ok . But not internet providing. I check by using wrong password ... Router show wrong password...
                                        Means ur service for internet providing give as contract as early .