Airlink.in Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jul 30, 2022

File a complaint to Airlink.in

Having problems with Airlink.in?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Airlink.in customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Airlink.in

Surat District
Gujarat

Airlink.in Phone Numbers

Airlink.in reviews & complaints page 8

I had done consecutive complains by calls and messages related to my internet connection not working since 3-4 days, every time false commitments given from isp side.. I am also having the complain log..
I don't have any option rather than to log a complain in consumer court because the loss of my business bear by me in these days due to too high down time of internet connection.
Every day they tell that issue will be resolved today evening but they are.. Liars
Jul 10, 2019
Diagnosis not proper by the executive of call support. Today (10/07/19) the call support diagnosis proper so resolved.
29/06/2019 se net close he.contnue complaint likha reha hu.mera bussiness close ho gaya he.I lose my loyalty bussiness. So I me congumer me compLant kara reha hu.

I have a internet connection of airlink. After every one day, internet is not working. When we are register a complain. They resolved it at night without solving a problem or no one can take action on it. When we will call on customer support, they will not give proper reply. They will disconnect the call.
    In month, 20 days, internet is not working. They are cheating the customer.
    They are not providing same speed whatever plan is taken by customer.
    At night, they are transfer bandwidth to other networks or restrict for customer network.
    I request you please help me on this asap.

Complaint
      Grievance details : first of all i have registered a complain in their customer service on 16th of june, 2019 for no connection. It started working on 20th of june but again it stopped on 21st of june. And this is happening almost twice in a month means the net is not working properly for more than 10 to 15 days in a month. And they are also not solving the problem properly. It has been 10 days since the network has stopped working. Whenever i am calling them they are telling that there is some fault in the line the network will start working before 7:00 pm. But it isn't starting. If it is continued then i want my money back because more than 300 days are left before my package is going to expire.

There was no internet service from morning. I have call the customer support entire day. They told me that their executive will come.
        Now the entire day has been passed, no one arrived to resolve the problem. Tomorrow is sunday so i still did not get any solution tomorrow.

I have very bad experience with airlink.
        I would not recommend airlink to anyone.
        I have to work onlin so now without internet till 2 days... I have to face big loss.

They have to provide good customer support instead of creating excuses.

I would not recommend airlink.

AIRLINK SUPPORT parasn401. complaint but not solved this is last time if not solved or I want my all refunds & I will go to consumer forum
          Plz close your office if you didn't give proper service last 20 days not connectivity and also I think I paid for to take proper service and also your staff was disconnected my call really tired your badly services don't messge me for renewal
          Internet is not working last 10 days

our ticket no is [protected]

date 06/07/2019

Not solve it

My address:: khatodara g.I.D.C; near sandes press, surat-395002

i am trying to solve my speed issue from a 1 year from now. Every time i call to costumer care number and register a complaint about internet speed problem but they dont solve my problem.

My internet subscription is 40mbps, but i get just 9.5 mbps from 1 year. They are just trying to cheat us.
            We need atleast 35 mbps out of 40 mbps.

Me and my friends are also in trouble in airlink internet services.
            Please do somthing they are cheat us and take our money but not giving good qulity internet speed.
            The company is very responsive on getting the customer engagement. But when customer has Problem and does not get resolved in time, there is no one to escalate the matter to. Highly rude response over the service numbers. Only working level persons would talk and won't make to have a word with senior even.

Hello sir, i am using airlink broadband. The connection is very poor and from 1st may to till now, at around 6pm wifi connection has been stopped and it start next day at around 9 pm. When we call at airlink call center for our problem they didn't recieve our call or when they recieve they didn't answer properly. We call everyday at their call center and they didn't resolve our problem.
              I have complain 5 time about my airlink broadband connection but every time they close the complain without solving problem. my complain no is as below,
              [protected] dt 27/05/2019,[protected] dt 16/06/2019, [protected] dt 18/06/2019,[protected] dt 20/06/2019.

Hello i have purchased airlink wifi connection for my family in surat, india in month of feb 2019 (Unlimited plan).in this 2 months my internet connection was stopped for 2 times and for 4 days we were not having wifi connection and even the service provider didn't response. So here i have a request for you to please look under this matter asap or else i can go to consumer court bcz air link owned my amount for full year service and most of the time they don't provide service. You can contact me on my email back.
                Also the customer care representative didn't respond properly and made us fool by saying that tech will come in an hour and we waited 3 days for tech to come. Is this service that you promised to provided to customer while we purchased the plan? Kindly its please look under this matter seriously as this is not the first time we are facing the problem its repeating every 15 days.
                Even the customer service provider is not responding and not working for what we have complain. For the bill they always charge if late payment is done so now if there is problem from airlink connection why don't they compensate?
                Apr 04, 2019
                Updated by [email protected]
                Hello I have purchased airlink Wifi connection for my family in Surat, India in month of Feb 2019 (unlimited plan ). In this 2 months my internet connection was stopped for 2 times and for 4 days we were not having WiFi connection and even the service provider didn't response . So here I have a request for you to please look under this matter ASAP or else I can go to consumer court bcz Air link owned my amount for full year service and most of the time they don't provide service . You can contact me on my email back.
                Also the customer care representative didn't respond properly and made us fool by saying that tech will come in an hour and we waited 3 days for tech to come . Is this service that you promised to provided to customer while we purchased the plan?Kindly its please look under this matter seriously as this is not the first time we are facing the problem its repeating every 15 days.
                Even the customer service provider is not responding and not working for what we have complain . For the bill they always charge if late payment is done so now if there is problem from Airlink connection why don't they compensate?
                Mail your problem. To.

[protected]@trai.gov.in

Or go to

cdrc.gujarat.gov.in
                And register your complaint
                Or. visit their local office.

No connectivity since last 45 days. Complained about it atlist 20 times but in vein.visited at their place for two times but in vein. Complained about it to the nodal officer online but in vein. since when I purchased the plan the company promised Speed of 50 Mbps but the speed never crossed 10 Mbps
                  Records of my complaint are at the company website
                  The company never sent any technician to solve my problem
                  I am tired of this broadband company & I want my money refunded
                  I am a citizen of India & according to the rights given as a citizen of India please do needful
                  Feb 11, 2019
                  Updated by Desai Manish
                  I want to complaint against the nodal officer also details here
                  Nodal Officer Detail

Name: Abhishek Patel

Address: 1-2. 1st Floor, Annapurna Shopping Center, Opp. Dhanmora Complex, Adajan Patia,

Surat – 395 009

Appellate Authority Detail

Name: Pankaj Kolte

Email: [protected]@airlinkcpl.net
                  No response from customer care in 7 days
                  mo.no.[protected]
                  id...avthanth

I paid shifting charge on 7th june 2019 but do not take any process. They told me within a one week shifting process complete but now they make excuses like too much work load and engineer busy.
                  When I call him they told me wait for 2-3 days but last 10 days I am waiting but they don't provide me service.

No connectivity since last 45 days complaint about it online for at least 25 time's & visited their place for two times but in vein. Complained about it to the nodal officer online but in vein.
                    My plan is for 50 mbps but speed never crossed 10 mbps.
                    Not even one'time company professional visited my house to solve my problem
                    Please be kind to get refund of my invested money.
                    I have proof of my complaint at the company s website
                    Wi-Fi Get Disconnected Every Time,
                    from last one month i am facing lots of problem
                    i have made complaint many times
                    But there is no Response
                    Wi-fi issue is affecting my business,
                    Pls clear the issue as soon as Possible
                    Sir last 3 month URL link service is very poor and made experience in your company we are not satisfied in your company I request to you your service

I have internet connection at my home. My internet service provider name is airlink communication pvt ltd surat. I have call them several times regarding my internet connection problem. But they didn't have informed me properly and there customer executive doesn't talk in well behaviour. Now when i am requiesting them for providing me my refund they are telling me that you have prepaid plan so we can not help. Now issue is they are not providing me service as well as my refund. So here i request you please do some needfull in this matter.. Here are following details.
                      Name :- kuwarpal singh ([protected], [protected])
                      Airlink username :- kuwar007
                      My complain is against
                      Airlink 1st floor. Annapurna shopping centre. Opp dhanmora complex. Adajan patiya. Surat
                      Dear sir
                      I have plan for 22 months but from starting airlink not provide gud service every month net working stop.even after complain they not taking any action from last 28 jan my net not working.i went to office at adajan but they start fighting with me.please don need full
                      User id.nileshmodi18
                      12 divas thi internet bandh che daily phone karu chu only complain id ape che.[protected] koi pan solution apta nathi.

I have broadband connection of airlink and my user id rk_bansal1.My Connection is not working from since 15days. I am lodge a complaint through sms and in there customer care centre.but they are not giving me any solution for that. Every time they told me it will be solved in next 2days.i have also written mail to the nodal officer. But he never bother to reply any of the mails.

Rajeev Bansal

My customer id of airlink broadband is "vivek00b3" my registered mobile number is [protected] with name vivek goyani. I think it would be enough details for my complain... Request for shifting address on 15 days ago... But still not installed in new address...
                          Very bad services for shifting connection...
                          Most of work using through internet but airlink is not working for this problem..
                          26/2/2019 se complaint ki hui hay aur har din call karne ke baad yahi bola ja rha h ki Aaj shaam nahi to Kal tak ho jayga inki service to BSNL se bhi bekar hai
                          Always internet service stop for 10 to 15 day and nobody support at customer care and behave rudly

Very disappointed with airlink service
                            My plan is for 50mbps but speed never crossed 10mbps
                            Complained about it a number of times but in vein
                            I called a number of times to customer care but could not connect & could contact after 50 attempts
                            I visited to their registered address 2 times
                            They assured me to resolve my complaint within 2 days but in vein
                            So at last i am complained to authority
                            My internet is not working for 13 days from 19/01, in spite of repeated phone calls, mails they are not responding at all. user id is kirtigandhi. complain no is [protected]. Not answering at all on phone calls, daily i am making at least 4-5 calls, several times mailed them but no response at all. do needful so service can start earliest.
                            26th janvery se internet band kiya he
                            complen bhi kari lekin koi response nai he pagal bana rahe he
                            please help kijiye sir
                            user id =nayanb307
                            registed mobile no.=[protected]
                            customer care no.=[protected]

Internet connection provided by airlink is not working. I had complaint the same to them on 12 Jan and they promise to solve any connection problem within 3 days but till now no action has been taken. Even after calling many times to customer care the problem has not been solved. They always say it will be completed in 2 days or 3 days and extending the period every time. Please look into the matter as soon as possible as internet connection is important for me as I study online and it has badly affected my studies
                              The complaint id provided by them is [protected]

My i d : bankim52
                                Complaints lodge on 24 dec on whatsapp not registered.
                                Complaints registered through phone on 27 dec 2018 and follow up on 3 different working days has no response or result.
                                I am a customer of the co since feb
                                2014. Today, on my personal visit to
                                Their office, they assured to restore the net but till 4.50 no one reached to me. The person in the office refuse to give me his mobile no in case they failed today.
                                Please advise me further course of action from me.
                                Hello dear sir Airlink internet company is very bad company not providing proper service internet not working

Reminder 1 dated:- 04/12/2018

MY USERNAME IS:- rakesh2001 registered mobile no. is [protected]

complaint no. is [protected], calling in surat customer care center but there is not proper response, still problem is not solved.

even i have visited your airlink office two times every time they give promise for one day but not resolved.

i have made first complain 15/11/2018 then after made complain again at least 5 times.

please consider this

My user id is "bhavesh555".
                                    My internet is not working from last 6 days.
                                    I have tried to call customer care more than 40 time s but still not receive any call and can not reach to customer care.
                                    This is not first time to not receive any call customer care, never call receive customer care before also.
                                    I have already complained from website but still not started internet.
                                    You shame on your service, 6 days internet is not working is a big problem for a user and you must solve user's problem with in a day.
                                    Otherwise no one use your internet.

Your service is worstest from all providers in surat, once net is stopped, never started before 5-6 days every time, what is good service of you... Hats of you airlinks..

When i have start airlink plans first time, in that months 20 days my internet was not working.
                                    I have registered complaint but not getting any response from them. they are telling my complaint is resolved but problem is continue. very bad support staff and rude behaviour...
                                    worst service i have been ever faced . i requested about nodal officer number but they are not even giving number.
                                    staff service is very very bad.

Innumerable times we have forwaded our complaints through various modes but without receiving any response from the company. Latest mail being on 23.11.2018 that two remains yet to be acknowledged.
                                      We have requested team airlink to refund the entire amount of rs.4200/- as the problem seems to be beyond any solution. Hope you would take up the matter forcefully enabling to get full refund at an earliest and treat the matter as closed.
                                      Looking forward to your positive response,
                                      Thanks & regards
                                      Nitin jagtani
                                      I was complain last week to your company but now a day no provider any service and solution
                                      Kindly do action sir

Sorry to say i have trying to contect on surat office phone since 4 hours but couldn't connected. Please see, i would like to renewal my net. I so much need and assencial to start net. I have about 50 times call on 3 contact number but all time unsuccessful. Now i hope that after this complaint, i must be connected or solved my problem immediately.
                                        Your