Airtel — 3G not working on Family MyPlan

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Aakshey Talwar
Main issues in brief: (Family MyPlan) 1. 3G speeds only in my parent number. Not in any of my 3 child numbers. But, all get 3G signal. But all child numbers only get 2G speed. 2. When I SMS 3G to 121 from my parent number, I get a reply that 3G isn't active on your Airtel. When I sms 1 for plans it says no plans are available. 3. When I SMS 3GUSE to 121 it says No Data is found. The above 3 points are for local. For roaming there is another issue as well. See 4 4. No internet connection during 3G symbol on any of the parent/child numbers during roaming. The above issues started 4-5 days ago. Previously it was all fine. Tried different sims, locations, devices to no avail. Please help. Aakshey Talwar Parent [protected] Child nos [protected] [protected] [protected]

[Feb 02, 2015] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - balance deduction [697]

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [345]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [209]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [168]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

Main issues in brief: (Family MyPlan)

1. 3G speeds only in my parent number. Not in any of my 3 child numbers.
But, all get 3G signal. But all child numbers only get 2G speed.

When I sms 1 for plans it says no plans are available.

3. When I SMS 3GUSE to 121 it says No Data is found.

The above issues started 4-5 days ago. Previously it was all fine.

Tried different sims, locations, devices to no avail.

Please help.