Airtel — 4g network disturbance

Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 ipeecee on Oct 10, 2018
My Airtel Hotspot no is [protected]. Since last week, the 4G connection has been very disturbed again with disturbance while accessing the internet. I have to switch on and off the hotspot a few times and at times it gets reconnected without turning it off. This hampers my work. The same issue happened in the month of March and first your engineer said it was a device issue, then they realized its a network issue. Then the same happened in June. Enough of foul play from Airtel's side, I work from home and completely depend on internet. It continuously hampered my work and is still doing so. Whenever I complain, Airtel says it is a device issue but later the network blockage is removed and there is a good service for the next 2-3 months. With the situation re-surfacing again, I mailed to them and stated I am not going to make the payment of the outstanding bill because now this happened thrice. The network team called up and the executive 'Jyoti' said "You have to make the payment". For 3 weeks of no service why should I make payment to airtel? Do I get payment for no-work?
Airtel is a big fraudster and makes money by looting customers. They don't provide compensation for the loss, but this time I am going to discontinue my services with them if they don't waive off my bill.

[Oct 11, 2018] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0