[Resolved] Airtel — 4G sim cost

mskumar3 on Jul 12, 2017
I have airtel 3g sim. I have visited the nearby airtel store in the address pn road, miller stop, tirupur to get the 4g sim and they have charged me rs.50- but did not have me any bill. Even in other local retail shop they have only asked for rs.20-. Where i can complaint about this fraud. Even they refused me to tag my aadhar number with my sim by saying network busy. But in outside retailer is always ready to do the same and asked for rs.20-. Being a physically challenged person i am not able to go to the shop frequently to update my aadhar. Money minded people like this airtel shop should know about this.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 30, 2017

[Jul 12, 2017] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Airtel Customer Care's response, Jul 12, 2017
Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your post, dated 12 July 2017 .

We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible.

We will connect with you to get additional details, if required, to resolve the concern effectively.

You can also get in touch with us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com

KarishmaChauhan
airtel presence (airtel Customer, service team)
bhartiairtel ltd

Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
Airtel Customer Care's response, Jul 30, 2017
Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your post dated 12 July 2017 .

We tried calling you multiple times to get additional details to enable us to address your concern.
However, there was no response.
We will appreciate if you could share your alternate contact details and convenient time to call for resolving your concern effectively.

KarishmaChauhan
airtel presence (airtel Customer, service team)
bhartiairtel ltd

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

customer made a complaint that Airtel outlets are charging abnormally for sim card. airtel gives a reply it tried to contact the customer, and unable to contact him. and posts the answer as resolved. Airtel can clearly state which is official price for it's 4 G sim cards.
Airtel does not specify what is official price for its 4 G sim, but allows its outlets to collect from customer what ever amount, they choose. better if it prints the price on paper cover for the sim card with bold letters
Today airtel outlet at Anakapalle, A.P. ( Visakhapatnam district) collected Rs 200/- for it's 4 G prepaid sim. from some customers they are collecting at 100 rupees.

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]