[Resolved]  Airtel — Airtel cell no. [protected] - rs.44 recharge not done - emails not being attended to.

Reference is made to emails sent to [protected]@in.airtel.com from [protected]@gmail.com

I am a pre paid Airtel Customer.

My airtel sim for cell no. [protected] has yet not been credited with Rs.44.00 debited from my SBI account for the same package i.e. Rs.44.00

I have sent two emails to Airtel but they haven't had the decency to even acknowledge them.

Left with no choice, I bring this to the Kind Attention of this forum.

Since there is already an amount sent to them online i.e. Rs.44, I do not want to pre pay any further amount till the same has been settled.

This leaves me in a very inconvenient spot as I am left with no credit in my phone.

The package that I have subscribed to i.e. Rs. 44 is an advertised and applicable package and I had this confirmed even at Airtel Store in Vile Parle East on 23rd Jan 2017.

Please help.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 5, 2017

[Jan 25, 2017] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Airtel Customer Care's response Feb 02, 2017
Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your post dated 25 January 2017.

We would like to confirm that we have shared the resolution details with you.

Should you require further information, please feel free to write to us at [protected]@in.airtel.com

Akanksha Singh
airtel presence (airtel customer service team)
bharti airtel ltd.