Airtel — airtel secure device claim request

It has been really sad to observe the worst ever services from airtel. I am paying money for airtel secure integrated in my plan.

I never have been careless in my handling of the phone, you can check the condition of the phone. However, i was never aware that slipping of phone accidently as to be some specific occasion until i heard that my claim has been rejected due to improper handling.

As i was getting down from my car and my phone was in my hand and as i get down from my car a vehicle came from behind and hit me, and due to this sudden event my phone fell down on the road and its display screen got broked.

May i request you to look into concern as its been already 20 day since the incident you guys have closed my claim twice.
I am going to proceed with legal option if not taken my request seriously.

Hoping to hearing from you soon.
airtel secure device claim request
airtel secure device claim request

[Mar 23, 2018] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Suresh11389 Mar 26, 2018 Hi Airtel Team,

Please respond as its been 5 days and their is no response from your side.

Suresh Yadav
Updated by Suresh11389 Mar 28, 2018 Hi Airtel Team,

Please respond, Your service is already pathetic and also you are not responding to your existing customer base.

Suresh Yadav