Airtel — airtel sim stop working

Naushab Afreen on Jan 3, 2018
Suddenly on 1 jan 2018 the airtel sim on my phone stopped working. Initially thought it might be a phone problem. Restarted phone several times, changed sim slot, tried it in another phone, tried stopping other services like wifi. All of no use.
All this without any intimation from airtel. I was about to receive important calls and messages on this number. Lost peace of mind due to this carelesness.

I would like signals on my phone be restored as soon as possible, and additionally they need to compensate for loss of peace of mind, and loss of opportunity due to missed communication during the period. I also due to no network unable to contact anyone plzz help me

[Jan 03, 2018] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Naushab Afreen, Jan 03, 2018

I would like signals on my phone be restored as soon as possible, and additionally they need to compensate for loss of peace of mind, and loss of opportunity due to missed communication during the period.i also due to no network unable to contact anyone plzz help me my Airtel no is-[protected]
Complaint comments  10 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - balance deduction [697]

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [343]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [208]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [167]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

Money is loaded in the wallet but not able to use it for bill payment

M no [protected]

Highly pathetic app

Plz gime a call & messaege details for this number
All redy i am use aneder account .
I had purchased airtel secure plan and had send my handset for screen damage to them for which they initiated the BER(beyond economic repair) amount of Rs. 10800/- in the month of October.
I have already send them required documents on 9th December 2017 and by this date the amount has not been refunded in my A/c. Please help

I am prepaid used and i charged 35 rupees as activation of mastipack, which was activated without my permission and i even don't know about thay pack.
I stopped it by texting back them on given numbed.
I don't get that charged amount, what to do get that amount back and how should i sure that it will not happen in future?
For local mobile to mobile call, heavy charges are recovered from prepaid .
Tata docoma is charging 0.20 per minultes, Idea is charging 0.30 per minute.
Today airtale charged Rs.7.22 for call of 6.01 minutes.
Will u pl. look into the matter and help ?
Wrong number [protected]

correct number [protected]

transaction id[protected]

recharge amount 199
I did a transaction plan199 on [protected] from sbi personal anywhere yesterday..it also debited from my account but no plan has worked till now..can you help please?
Dear Sir/madam
I want to discontinue use of my airtel number [protected], registered under my name as Anand Howdeizam. I have paid all my bills and their is no outstanding balance. Kindly do the needful.
Thanks.
Anand Howdeizam
Email- anandhowdezium@gmail.com
My Airtel Nubmber Stopped working and No network at all wats going on

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]
    +91 11 4666 6100 [Head Office]
    20, Sarakki Main Road, JP Nagar 1st Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Airtel - airtel sim stop working