Airtel
So far so good - The company responded to our notifications
So far so good - The company responded to our notifications
Profile
File a Complaint

Having problems with Airtel ?

File a Complaint and get it resolved. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

File Complaint Now
Recently Resolved
My airtel number is [protected]. I made a payment of Rs. 1498/- for recharging my artel number through airtel.in on June 29,...
Automatic charges were levied without following govt guidelines of sending reminder at least 3 days prior. Raised a complaint...

I ported my number [protected] from Vodafone to Airtel after vodafone network stopped I inserted airtel sim card and televerified but still nor I am able to call or use the internet moreover when others try to call me it says number does not exist. Alternate mobile number is [protected] please help
Jun 29, 2021

Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear airtel my location is 229201 and i am having 8 airtel user in my family and in my area maximum people is having airtel...

Hi sir my airtel sim not working in uae this issu start june month but still rechage my number i dont know what happned this number is very impartn for me my number is [protected] ples help me.

Reference Airtel Xstream Fibre Application No: [protected]
      I purchased a new connection on 26th June, and was told...

I have recharged my mobile number through my debit card for Rs. 598 on 28th June 2021 and received an SMS with transaction reference number that the amount was debited of Rs. 598. Bank transaction was completed successfully but my mobile is not recharged.Till now I received no message regarding the recharge, although the amount has been debited from my bank account. Kindly look into it and revert asap. It is very annoying and frustrating that your Airtel online portal is so not useful at all.

Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mistakenly I have entered wrong number when I was recharging through website then how can I redirect the recharge to my current number.
        Also I don't have transaction ID else I have Order ID as I have done recharge through website.

Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir in telangana and Andhra Pradesh the Audio language in airtel dth by default coming in hindi we don't want hindi sir
          Please by default we want telugu in telangana and Andhra 🙏

Sir
            I had an Airtel plan with the following details-.
            Fixedline No. {{6 - - -}} Broadband ID : {{7...

My airtel app shows wrong name and e-mail id details in bank/wallet profile. Kindly look into the above mentioned as soon as possible. Thankyou.

Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I recently ported from bsnl to airtel and the first recharge I have done is ₹1498 plan for 365 days from airtel website through amazon upi. Money is debited from bank but website says that recharge is unsuccessful

Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I want see Pogo tv in tamil language but it runs in hindi alone

Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recharge nahi hua mere account se rupay cut chuke hai mene recharge kiya es number pe [protected] date 28/6/2021 ko...

Sir I am paid my friend to 204 but my ammount was debited to my account but Amazon pay failed but till now my ammount is not refund please kindly help me with this problem 🙏

Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am a prepaid customer of Airtel. Though I paid for 2 gb data, I have not been able to use the internet for the past 3 weeks....

I have to convert to Post paid to Pre paid therefore i went to airtel shop (shop no.05, near Ryan...

My phone no is[protected]. for payment of bill Syndicate bank credit card was saved. Now that card is no longer valid. I am unable to pay by other means like other card or net banking. Kindly delete the saved Syndicate bank credit card ending 0518

Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Inspite of payments made out corporate connection outgoing calls barred last from 3-4 days, i am trying to Connect Mr. Akhilesh Birla -Territory Manager (airtel business- Pune, ROM & Goa), but he doesn't respond.

our Relationship No is[protected]