Airtel
So far so good - The company responded to our notifications
So far so good - The company responded to our notifications
Profile
File a Complaint

Having problems with Airtel ?

File a Complaint and get it resolved. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

File Complaint Now
Recently Resolved

Last 3day I got issues from [protected]

Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I faced a lot of problems as I was out of state for work and from last 2 days my phone is showing no service my Airtel sim all of a sudden stopped working I am using iPhone X and my number is [protected] . Please fix this problem asap as I am not able to get in contact with anyone

Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir i have paid Rs 1042 and Rs 437 to tsspdcl through airtel wallet on 12th and 13th june 2021 but i received the messages...
      I am having a airtel xtreme fiber connection, for 6 months i was on a 100 mbps plan, after that on 9 june i sent a request...
      Individual Subscriber — Fiber connection not working
      Asim Gulzar Jan
      Jun 13, 2021Delhi, Delhibr...
      I have not recharged my Airtel DTH for past 2 months since i am out of station. I received a genuine call from Customer care...

June 12, 2021, Patna, Bihar
      Suddenly on 12th June, 2021, the airtel sim on my phone stopped working. Initially I thought it might be a phone problem. Restarted phone several times, changed sim slot, tried it in another phone, tried stopping other services like wifi. All of no use.
      All this without any intimation from airtel.My exams are going on and it's my official number for any contact with college. Lost peace of mind due to this carelessness.

I would like signals on my phone be restored as soon as possible, and additionally they need to compensate for loss of peace of mind, and loss of opportunity due to missed communication during the period.

Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      When will my problem be solved?
      We people are not stupid that we don't understand these ### plan of the company.

My phone uses anytime data during the night time plan and yesterday i recharged my account with rs 100 and today when i checkout...
        I am from Hathras, (204101), U.p...!!

Recently I visited Airtel Store with lots Of Hope that they will solve...

I'm facing signal problems with airtel. Everywhere I m getting weak signal.. I couldn't call and receive the call. Kindly rectify tjis issue.

Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am having broadband connection of Airtel with number [protected] since last 2 years. Monthly bill is regularly paid by me...
          No executive is taking call from the past 3 days. And the customer care is asking for 24hr window everyday to get the set...

I had taken an Airtel DTH connection (A/c No. [protected]-001) almost 3 years back. The company had taken a REFUNDABLE Security Deposit of Rs. 2, 000 from me, which the company had promised to give back on surrender of connection. Now, when I want to surrender the DTH Box, the company is refusing to give me back my deposit. The call centre executive is saying that Airtel has stopped giving refund and asked me to keep the DTH Box with me. Please look into the matter and help me get my deposit back.

My friend has ported from Vi ( idea ) sim to Airtel
            Idea have disconnected their signal
            Airtel sim didn't have signal and sometimes signal appears
            But when i dial to activate or to check it says NETWORK NOT REGISTERED
            Also when I call his number it says that the mobile number doesn't exist

Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Yesterday airtel deducted my balance Rs310 .I checked call history .I didn't make any call.
              Deducted history shows 5924102 dial.
              They deducted wrong. Please resolve and refund the amount. My airtel prepaid number is [protected]

Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been using Airtel broadband services from past several months however i have not received any of my bills...

I have tried the airtel thanks app, which says my email is verified. I have tried the website, but get a "failed to add email" message every time. I have tried the help section. I have tried calling 121 but there is no option to add/change email and no human. I have tried texting to 121 but it says to call 121 to change email. I NEED an ESIM but cannot get one because I don't have an email associated with my account

Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am using airtel ( [protected]) past many years. But haven't faced such kind of issue till now...DATA is NOT WORKING ( no network issue in this area) since last 10 DAYS even though my balance data say its 1.5GB per day available and is valid till next month; also mobile hotspot not available asks me to contact airtel. I raised a complain on june 3 COMPLAINT NO. CONOU3BLR[protected] just getting reply that it will be resolved, its past 8 days and problem not yet resolved, I raised another complaint today COMPLAINT NO. CLCNF3BLR[protected].and again its asking to wait for 10 days more. My prepaid data is being wasted and not even able to use when required... Kindly look into this matter and resolve ASAP. Airtel you can do much better than this.

Respected sir,
                    This is to inform you about the poor internet connection in my village since last 2 years . In this area of digital revolution, my area is not getting proper 3G facilities in our homes .People have to attend online classes, working professionals have to work from home and all this requires atleast a decent 4G connection which is not available here .So, we have to move out of the village in the fields to check our emails or download lectures.
                    Moreover, there is quite a good connection in the village nearby .
                    Could you please extend it to is Sir since most of the users are Airtel and almost all household has atleast 5 phones in their homes.

We'll be highly thankful to you.

Village -Dakahi
                    Post -Rajmandir Kalan
                    District -Maharajganj
                    Uttar Pradesh

Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ported to airtel and sim got activated on 10th June 2021 .
                      I am able to make calls and use mobile data but no incoming...