Airtel
So far so good - The company responded to our notifications
So far so good - The company responded to our notifications
Profile
File a Complaint

Having problems with Airtel ?

File a Complaint and get it resolved. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

File Complaint Now
Recently Resolved

I have Airtel Prepaid Sim No. [protected]. Several Time Hello Tune Service Activate in Mobile &...
Irrresponsible and arrogant behaviour of Customer Center from AIRTEL

i was a proud Airtel customer for the...

Got a call of winning a lottery
I got a call from following phone number greeting me that he is from Airtel and I have won 25 Lac Lottery Win, In order to claim that amount, he was asking me to transfer a amount 50K to his account . He was taking in Haryana Hindi slang. Please beware of these fraudsters lurking around.

+[protected]...

Phone Phishing Incidnet — Got a call of winning a lottery

I got a call from following phone number greeting me with 25 Lac Lottery Win and Asking me to transfer 50K to his account in order to get that lottery amount. He was taking in Haryana Hindi slang. Please beware of these fraudsters lurking around.

+[protected]
I got a similar call yesterday night from [protected] introduced himself as vijay kumar and told me that i had won a lottery of Rs.25 lac from airtel.
Then he asked me to deposit 12700 as deposit. He told me the cas will be given to you in 2 installments and a team will come to give you the money. Then when i was searching the site i found out the number is from outside country and was fake. Please guys beware of such calls and suggest how to resolve this issue. These calls are increasing day by day everywhere.
i got a miss call at 7.46 am on 9/5/11 from the following no.[protected], when i saw the missed call i called him than a person replied to me he is speaking from airtel company and told me "you have won Rs 10 lacs by a lotary, many congratulations". than i asked him how it is possible when i never perticipate in any contest, than he replied me "a contest had been played at the time of cricket worldcup by the some companies these are- airtel, idia, reliance, vodafone, tata, each comany had given thier 10 thousand no. for the contest and at the end of cricket worldcup your no. has choosen, have you not seen your no. in TV it has been showing since last 4 days, please tell me your name and address".
After some time i searched the code it was the code of Pakistan,
We are the your customer so why you people not taking it as a serious matter of fraud. we lost our balance because of your service, why are you not stopping this type of calls which have been called by out side the country, why are you not stopping these no. when you have lots of complaints about these type of no..
Please take some actions against these fraud numbers its a very serious matter .
I faced the same problem. i got a miss call at 7 a.m in the morning on 2/8/11 from the no. [protected].
when i called back i was informed that i had won 10 lac.The person spoke in a haryanvi-hindi slang. He told me to contact the supervisor on an isd no. The person told me to to deposit 15, 700 in an account after which i would recieve the prize money. That was when I understood it was fraudulent and stopped answering any more calls from that no. or rather "missed calls". This is not expected from a renowned company like airtel. someone should put a n end to this.
Hi, I have also faced similar situation, I got a miss call from no"+923 and when I call him back, he said I have won Airtel lottery of worth 25 lacs. You need to call no 009230 for further clarification. When I call to this number, person asked my name & account number to transfer the account and asked me to switch off my phone till morning.

I was confused and to re-validate, I surf the net and found to be fraud.

I have informed to Vodafone subscriber and bank helpline for the same.
hi everyone even i got a missed call from [protected] on 21 may 2012 and he said u have won prize of 25lac and to claim your amount he told me to contact [protected] this person told his name as "Rohit Sharma"
and he told me to deposit 20, 000rs as tax to Indian Gov then after some time he will transfer 25lac into my account and when i said him to give his address of head office he told me that its in Delhi and right know he is very busy as he has to transfer money to somebody's account . . .

guys please don't even make a call back to such people it take 10rs per minute and dont give your account number .
These missed calls are system generated.I came to know this because i have 2 numbers in

sequence and i got missed call on both of them one after another..that too within less than a

minute..this happened 3 to 4 times...so beware...

Since last month i am getting daily one voice massage some times more than one massage as Roadies8 blog , LARA and Bachan blog and service company deducting Rs 30 per month and i have already complaint that i dont want this blog service please deactivate it but still i am getting same blogs. And now i am unable to contact with Costumer care person of service provider(Airtel).

Please Help.
    kisnapp

My mobile no. [protected]

Since last month i am getting daily one voice massage some times more than one massage as Roadies8 blog, yubraj and Bachan blog and service company deducting Rs 30 per month and i have already complaint that i dont want this blog service please deactivate it but still i am getting same blogs. And now i am unable to contact with Costumer care person of service provider(Airtel).
    Please Help.
    I am having a smilar problem with my Airtel no.[protected], Bachan blog was activated witout any requests and Rs. 10 are being debited every month for an useless activity.
    First my demand is to deactivate the blog and then credit the balance of the Blog which has been illegally debited.
    Or will be forced to throw the sim in the public dustbin. (which would be the rt place of existance. How can a company be such unscrouplous in todays competetive envionment.

Dr.Prashant Misra
    [protected]@yahoo.om

Greeting of the day!!

I am an Airtel user of the [protected]. I am using the [protected] (Idea Cellular) since last 5 years. As Airtel Coordinator approached me and offered me some good Cooperate plans and asked me to go with number portability. I was told that once my number is switched to airtel and first bills gets generated then corporate plan will get activated (H 31 CUG 85 Plan). This is one of the special plans for all those who work for HCL. It’s been more than 12-14 days that I have submitted a copy of my documents again to an airtel coordinator who visits my office on regular basis. Now, he is saying that I have to wait for another three months for getting the plan changed. I switched to airtel in the month of March and they are telling me to wait for another three months for getting the plan changed. My Question is why was I lied on first place?? I have made several calls to customer care (121) and send mails to nodalofficer.[protected]@airtel.in; [protected]@in.airtel.com but did not get any result. Please help!! I was happy with Idea Cellular however, porting with airtel is only giving me trouble else nothing. Please help!!

Yogesh Gupta

Greeting of the day !!

I was using this number ([protected] Idea Cellular) for past 5 years. Airtel coordinator approached me asked to switch to airtel and offered me some good corporate plans. So, I switched to airtel in the month of march. I have port my number with airtel However, since then porting has given trouble else nothing. I was told that once my first bill gets generated my plan will get changed to corporate connection. I have made several calls to customer care (121) but did not get any result. Its been more than 12 days that I have submitted my documents but I have not heard anything from anyone. I contacted Airtel coordinator who visit's my Office on regular basis. He told me to wait for another three months for getting the plan changed. My question is why was I lied on first place???? I only want corporate plan to be activated on my number ([protected]). I was very happy with the services of Airtel Now, They have disappointed me. So, please help. If they cant get this done why did they lie to me that it will be done. and I work for HCL. Please help I need your support.

Yogesh Gupta

Airtel has found new way for fraud !!
        They are automatically charging for game download and GameClub subscription by their own, and then sending messages:
        ---
        Thanks for downloading java Game from Airtel. You have been charged Rs 99. Get latest games at http://gclub.in/ea
        ---
        You have been renewed for GamesClub subscription service from Airtel.You have been charged Rs. 30. Get latest games at http://gclub.in/ea
        ---

This messages came from AD-54321.

I called and asked the customer care to give me the gprs access log for my mobile, they are telling "we don't have access. we cant give you."
        On my android phone I have browser history for last 6 months if they give me the log I can prove them wrong in less then a minute.
        They took a complain and tells me resolution date is after 2 months !! what rubbish !!

Complain No: 36461592.

- Abhijit
        Aug 13, 2020

Sir My No Is [protected] Airtel Prepaid, I call Custumer Care198, Your Staff Say Kindally Recharge 43 Rs & U get A 1 Piasa Calling. But It Not Activated.
          I again Call Him & he Say Kindally Recharge 32 Rs & u Gety A 1Paisa Calling In Loacal & std
          What Its Solution Kindally Say Me.
          Aug 13, 2020

I have purchased a Airtel dish tv connection for south mega scheme on 16.03.11 and i pay cash immediately. They just install...

Hi this tarun i am using airtel number [protected] for past 2 years on august 2010 i go out of station for few months and switch off my no for that time, when i return back to delhi and try to use my no it is dead and when i complaint to airtel they said if you dont use your no for 2 month the number is blocked and no is deactivated and cant activate it again i send a mail to nodal airtel officer but i didnt recieve any reply please do the needful

from Tarun Gupta <[protected]@gmail.com>
            to nodalofficer.[protected]@airtel.in
            date Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 6:29 PM
            subject Reactivation and Number availability check of : [protected]
            mailed-by gmail.com
            hide details 12/29/10
            Hi ,

I am writing this mail regarding Reactivation and Number availability check of : [protected] which is deactivated on 28 oct 2010 as I am out of station during this time period i d'int use the SIM please help me in reactivation.

Regarding this issue i contact to your nodal office executives Mr Tejpal & Ms Ishmeet regarding the same and they confirms me that the have forward my problem to concern department and within 72 hour they will check number availbility and after that within 7 days the will reactivate my previous no :[protected].

I am very thankful of your team to support me and expect the positive reply from your side.

I am waiting for your reply.

Thanks and Regards,
            Tarun Gupta
            M: +91-[protected]
            E-Mail: [protected]@gmail.com

I have been trying since 14th march to get UNIQUE PORTING ID from airtel mobile but i am not getting any reply from them....
              dear sir, u r kindly requested to unsubscribe Mhungama gclub.in.service & credit the amount into my a/c.It was clicked...

My wife, Mrs. Sunita Saini had Airtel fixed line and Broadband connection No.[protected]. On 30th Dec., 09, we had requested Airtel Cust. Care to disconnect this service due to unfair bills (over charging). On recent several occasions we have got the bills adjusted also. Till 26/2/22, the connection was not deactivated. Phone calls continued coming that why do you want disconnection and we will give you different and lucrative plan to you. But we did not show interest. After our first request for disconnection, we had hardly used the service for 7/8 days. Then we took out the wires/cable, removed modem etc. and did not used the service. The Airtel men continued sending bills. We were told telephonically on 26/2/11 by one Mr. Devender, Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon that you have to pay Rs.1800/-. We were shocked. After some arguments and bargaining, ultimately we agreed to pay Rs.800/- and we were assured that the plan will be changed to Rs.449/- p.m. and the same connection will be restored to us. Some Airtel man was sent to our house the same day on 26/2/11. I paid Rs.800/- and handed over a written request for change of Plan i.e. Rs.449/- p.m. Necessary wiring and reinstallation for the connection was done on 3/3/2011.

Since then, three times our connection has been deactivated for the reasons best known to the Airtel. Before this we have made a number of complaints about it. Latest deactivation of the service was done on 13/3/11 for no reason. We have made several requests for releasing the service. They say you have requested for deactivation. But they are telling lies. There is some technical fault in their system and we have been made to suffer unnecessarily. The Airtrel has accepted on phone that there is no fault o[censored]s and the mistake is of Airtel. We are being told that the reactivation will take 7 days. But for no fault o[censored]s why 7 days. On 16/3/11 we received a SMS also stating that by 23/3/2011 the services will be reactivated. Before that it is not possible. It is maximum harassment to an innocent customer. I want justice and immediate restoration of my Broadband and LL service. Pl. also ask the Airtel not to repeat such mistakes. I will be obliged if the action taken is intimated to me.

Narender Kumar Saini (Mob. No.[protected])
              H/o Mrs. Sunita Saini (Mob. No.[protected])
              1215/3/, Rajiv Nagar, Mata Road,
              Gurgaon - 122001

Airtel — AIRTEL SERVICE DEACTIVATION FOR NO FAULT OF MINE

I was a subsrcirber of Loop mobile and ported to Airtel network on May 7, 2011. On the same day i.e. May 7, 2011 I got my 3G connectivity activated with Rs 200 monthly rental plan of Airtel. My number is [protected]. Now start my problem.

On May 16, 2011 I received an sms from their system stating that my total usage upto May 15, 2011 is Rs1622/- and I need to pay up to enjoy the continued services. I paid up through their online system on May 16, 2011 and paid Rs 2,000 against my debit of Rs 1622. From same night my services got deativated. I followed up with their help desk
              on May 17, 18 and i was told they have not yet received the credit for the online payment which i have made. I received an sms on May 18, 2011 night that they have received the Rs 2,000.

On May 19th i called up their customer care to reactivate my number. An to my SHOCK They tell me my unbilled amount is Rs 23,692. for which i spoke to the senior supervisor on customer care, Nodal office and Tribunal office. giving them facts that I cannot use data or voice in 1 day worth Rs 23,000 since my usage till may 15, was Rs1622 and on May 16, nigh my services were deactivated. But they were not able to help me and said till the bill for the same is generated they cannot help me with this.I even wrote to their CEO Mr. Sanjay Kapoor about it. The next day I got a call from their corporate office and some lady called Gauri called me. I explained my problem to her she got my line activated and side the issue will be discussed later and there was still no resolution to the unbilled amount problem in their system.

Yesterday their system again sent me an sms if i dont pay up in 6 hours my services will be deactivated. And today as I write to you I dont even have incoming activated on my number.

Sir this is nothing but a system problem at Airtels end for which they are making me suffer.

My questions to Airtel
              1. If on May 15, 2011 I have usage of Rs1622 and I ahve already paide Rs 2,000 against that and my services are deavtivated on May 16, 2011 night how can i use Rs 23,692 worth of services from a mobile ?
              2. According to them I have a credit limit of Rs 5,000/- why was i neve intimated about me crossing the limt and how did they allow my phone that kind o[censored]sage.
              3. I have an Iphone4 and it records the data downloaded and sent and taht most of which i have downloaded by WIFI at my place it dosent show that i can use that much value of services from Airtel.

No one at Airtels end is able to resolve my problem they are all asking for time for last 15days and I am a getting harassed for no fault of mine.

Kindly advice me how can I take up this issue forward? My alternate number is [protected].

Yours Truly
              Sunglasses ( Oakey, coach, Gucci, Armaini)$15
              New era cap $16
              Bikini (Ed hardy, polo) $18
              FREE SHIPPING

Dear Mr. Ranga: The concern has not yet been addressed. Except a bill of the same amount from your company. The bill does not give any calculation of the said amount nither does it answer any of the questions raised. And you claim of giving us satisfactory service. This is the most unprofessional way in which a company of your size and stature is behaving. Nihar Oza

Fix line and broadband — change name of the company

We have requested since 04th may 2012 and thereafter sent many mails with a request to Change/Ammend company name from manappuram General finance ltd to MANAPPURAM FINANCE LIMITED but it is strange that all the time 121 promise to correct the name but never corrected.On 22/06/2012 against reference No.17301178 advised that request has been resolved.which never corrected till date, Again registered under reference no. 19489818 dated 30/07/12 which is still pending.

You are requested to am mend company,s name AS MANAPPURAM FINANCE LIMITED

MOST URGENT

Respected sir

I m Hemant arora & my number is[protected]. Its been more than 1 year I m using this number & paying bill regularly. From 20 jan I started using aritel gprs on my handset. To avoid huge bill on 31st jan I requested for 198 rental 2Gb GPRS plan. I got setting & welcome message from airtel. After 15 days collection department approached 5times & I always explained them I am using gprs that’s why my unbill amount is exceeding my credit limit but at the time of bill generate it will be discounted. Now on 23 feb airtel generated my total bill of 6000 rs & in that 5000rs airtel are charging for gprs only. When I tried to explained my situation in airtel nodal officer & coustmer care they are saying you were using airtel live settings that’s why your bill is huge.
                In this case I m innocent because to avoid huge bill I activated airtel gprs plan then why will I use airtel live? I didn’t know the difference between Airtel live & Airtel gprs. Coustmer care didn’t aware me that airtel live is not discounted in 198 gprs scheme. Now airtel is giving discount of 1000rs only. I cann’t afford this much amount to pay. I want to adjust my usage till 2 Gb to discounted by 198 & further usage to be charge as per airtel charges.
                Now my services are barred & I am feeling cheated. Please help me.
                Rgds
                Hemant Arora
                Aug 13, 2020
                I have the same problem after they provided 3g on my number my bill jumped to 7000 from 700 rs. They say i have to pay rs 3000 within 48 hours though it may be decided later that it is call charges or GPRS charges. Why should i pay for gprs if i have got 2 gb unlimited plan they shouldn't charge it and discount it later on bill its a hassel to customers first charging than discounting and inbetween we have to pay unnecessarily.
                I have been using this number for quite a long time and I never had an issue related to billing system..though I was sometime bad in paying bills with delay. Bad habit, but I was charged most of the time for my bads... Now what I see before my eyes is unbelievable. I see bill that is generated worth INR 25k ? Do I see that correctly ? Yes I do. I am surprised...someone spoken to me from airtel couple of months back and said he would be activating 3G service on my number called flexishield ? Not sure what it was. He said that would cost me some 700 INR where I can avail unlimited 3G exp...Was that guy from airtel was right ? He said my 3G should not breach 2000 INR limit...above all my credit limit is limited to 4400 INR. How come bill has crossed that too? Its all a pain n headache to me in simple words...and certainly a shocking change brough by airtel for customers who are loyal and using their services for long time like me. Not sure where to contact and get this mess off my head. This shocking change put thought process in my head to quit airtel services and find something new. Regards, Madan Gopal
                ADDING MY NUMBER- [protected]...I am using this number for very long time...close to 7 years now.

I have been using my Airtel connection on [protected] since 9 years and have always paid my bills till Nov, 2010. My usual bill charges have always been to an amount of 4000/- and hence as the bill for Nov came to that amount I paid up. I was amazed to see my Dec bill of 8000/- and when I saw the details, I saw that they had charged me 3700/- on account of GPRS for which I had never requested. As per them they had activated GPRS on my mobile w.e.f 22nd Nov. But I had never even requested for the same. Why should I pay for what I have not requested. I have repeatedly lodged my complaints with all in Airtel and even with Mr.Mittal, but it is so saddening to see the way Airtel is taking their customers for granted. They have not bothered to solve my problem and on top of that they have discontinued my number. I have been using this number for 9 years and this number is with all my dear and near ones. I will also be loosing out a lot professionally and I would hold Airtel responsible for this.I hope that by lodging my complaint here, there may be a solution.

Bharti Airtel — Unreasonable Billing

My Agony with Airtel started in the month of July when i received an Incorrect Bill (Bill No:[protected] dated 22-Jul-2008. I called the customer service number several times either to be told their database is down or they disconnected my call. Left with no resolution after having made about 10 calls i went to the nearest Airtel service center at Koramangala and got my issue sorted out. Since i had blocked my bank account(ECS facility) i called up the bank and asked them to release my payment. I called Airtel and told them they could deduct the money since the issue was resolved. But inspite of this about 10 people called me asking me to pay my bill again and again. Now again this month i receive another bill( Bill No:[protected] dated 22/08/08 with the same error and the amount has already been debited from my account. I have Airtel 249 Plan where 600 mins of Airtel calls are free, 100 SMS is free and i have activated STD 35 where all STD calls should be charged at Rupee 1 per minute. But for the second time in a row they have charged all my airtel calls and SMS and the STD is more than 1 rupee per minute. I am facing the same agony 2nd month in a row and i have logged 2 complaints in the website since i dont want to call their technical support anymore. But they have closed my first complaint saying the issue is resolved without having done anything and my second complaint has been cancelled without a resolution again. I am really fed up at this point and would need help in getting this issue resolved.

Airtel — unreasonable bill

Th company has never sended the bill on my residensial address and this time they had created an unreasonable bill and when i asked them for giving the details of my bill they refused.

Airtel — Unreasonable GPRS charges

This is to register my irate noticing that GPRS usage is calculated and deducted at least 10 times more than the actual usage. This happens for the past two months.

I am confirming this with
                  1. using other network sim card and using the same browsing
                  2. My PC suit shows both upload and download usage MB 10 times less than usage shown in my mobile
                  3. It is very obvious if I use the pop mail which normally use 40-50KB shown as 2.4 MB.
                  4. I am using 2G package and it is well known the normal speed never exceeds 30KBPS but within 10 seconds I am charged >5MB

I have complained to 198, 121 customer care many times and not resolved. Then I wrote a mail on 14th August to airtel presence and still remaining unresolved. After this my number has been blocked to contact customer care by dialing 198 and 121.

Mathivanan - [protected], ira.[protected]@gmail.com
                  I have been complaining for more than 15 days and still the team is working, I don't know how long will this take. Hope you will do that
                  I am surprised that I am not contactable. I am always available on my number and using it. If you still cannot contact me it is not the fault of me or my phone, may be network or technical fault

Am A customer of Airtel from 2007.From last 3 months am facing very much problem with airtel and...
                    I HAD BOOKED A LANDLINE CONNECTION WITH BROADBAND AND IPTV WITH AIRTEL PEOPLE.
                    I HAD OPTED MAGIC 999 PLAN AND VOICE...
                    Hi.

I am Nishant Singh , I had a mobile connection of Bharti Airtel +91 [protected] since 2006. In March 2009...
                    I have a Airtel Connection No.[protected]. To my surprise, I find often my balance drops down. This I understand is due to...

My name is Samrat Kanjilal i am customer of your company for last 8 to 9 years. I am using airtel postpaid number [protected] for last 8 to 9 years, my billing add is 61 M.I.G,BARRA-6,kanpur(U.P.)208027.I am paying my bills regularly but this time i failed to make the payment on time because i am out of station for last few days. I received a call from Airtel head office kanpur day before yesterday regarding the payment for this particular number [protected],I told them that the bill will be cleared on Friday 18-3-11.The outstanding amount is Rs.1594 only.
                    Today again i received a call from [protected] the gentlemen name was Mr.Avinash he told me that he is calling from Airtel Head office civil lines Kanpur.Mr.Avinash used very bad language for me he used slang words and his way of talking was very bad,he said so many things even i cant write here.
                    Now i want to ask you sir this is the way you treat your customers.The company gives this kind of training to it's employees for customer relationship.
                    I am having 8 Airtel connections in my family so many companies approached me for switch off but i sticked to Airtel just because of it's services.
                    Today i felt really bad after this incident.
                    Kindly Tell Me what Kind of Action you are going to take against Mr.Avinash.
                    Hope you will take the matter seriously.

Regard's

Samrat Kanjilal
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    With reference to your reply on 22nd March 11 in which you have written that your concern listed 17 March 2011, has been resolved. Kindly tell me what resolution you have provided.

Thanks Much

Samrat Kanjilal

Respected Sir,
                      I am simply disgusted with the mugged up answers from the airtel CC.I had opted for browser 699 combo...