Airtel
So far so good - The company responded to our notifications
So far so good - The company responded to our notifications
Profile
File a Complaint

Having problems with Airtel ?

File a Complaint and get it resolved. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

File Complaint Now
Recently Resolved

I was in prepaid connection with three nos, as i recd an enquiry call for cug connection, i accepted that and changed my three connections to postpaid with existing number, the same was activated from 22/07/09. Without informing they have disconnected the outgoing option for the two numbers of my parents which was in cug. Really iam fedup with this and immediately called airtel dealers who have called me for cug to cancel this postpaid connection.

I have also deposited Rs.300/- for each line and total Rs.900/- for 3 lines. Please help me i don't want to go here and their i want the existing number to be tranfered as prepaid as it was earlier.

Iam giving three nos here [protected], [protected] and [protected]
we convert my mobile connection postpaid to prepaid. airtel excutive tell me that your sim activating time is 24 hour. but my sim is activate after 30 hour's my sim get airtel signle but incoming and outgoing facilty was bard. when i contect airtel customer care centre through 121 they tell me that your farmelities is not submit so your incominng and out going facility is bard. they request me for submiting farmelities but i told him that i was submit farmelities yesterday. then they me and again contact air tel customer sarvice centre. i am going to customer care centre and they told me again that your facility are activate after 2 hour but after 8 hours til right now my in and out going facility does not activate. airtel customer sarvice centre excutive are talk his customer just like as hitler.my no. is [protected]

I am the costumer of the airtel postpaid mobile no: [protected], I changed f&f offer number since long back ago with oral communication of costumer care. But to my surprise when I called to C.Care those people are telling that you didnt changed the f&f number then how can u get the discounts. though I called up several times and informed to C.Care to change my no. My request had been made to deaf ear and moreover when I said to check i[censored] have any doubt on this to plz check my recorded voice in your database. Now what I need is that as and when I informed about the discount from that date onwards till now, it should be implemented.

Hi Helping Team,

i have been using Airtel Gprs Plan for 249 rental.

i havt told in the start that i will be charged 20 ps per 50 kb surfing.

they charged me 7 thousand ruppes for only 7 days. i.e. 21 thousand per month

is it possible in realllity, Other CPs offer so smart services like

BSNL unlimted plan with 2 mbps, 15 thousand per month for industril and with UNLIMITED acess.

what the HELLL is this, airtel = 100 kbps, per month 21 thousand, no unlimited acess, what is this ?

i am NOT GOING TO PAY anything aprt from my actual use, ?

i will prefer to go to net on cyber cafe, even though i use Brodband on inetrnet cafe, i will be charged 10/ hour and for 10 hours ( this is maximum one person can surf ) i will be crged 100 rupees.

so, monthly 3 thousand ruppes. ok . this is NOT AT ALL aceepteble by anyone.

this is not a JOKE kind of thing airtel is offering its customer, .

please help me to solve this dilema. i am being cheated by airtel.

four drawbacks of airtel.

1) Low speed, less than 100 kbps
      2) no unlimited surfing
      3) EXCESSIVE HUGE billing like 7 thousands per week. huhhhhh enough...

Others have
      1) 2 mbps speed, BSNL,
      2) unlimted surfing
      3) industrial plan.
      4) proper billing like, 10 thousnad per month/

PLEASE HELP ME.

Airtel — Excessive Charging for the use of GPRS Fascility

I have used GPRS fascillity for only one day on dated 11/01/08 and then deactivated but airtel charged me Rs. 75 for the same.Whenever I tried tocall at customer care the avoid it by saying me that the System is not Updated.And after 15-20 days when I called again at Call Center,they are saying me that u had accessed Chargable sites with NOP.Now tell me that How could I access NOP when my GPRS was activated.
      Ultimately they are giving me wrong information and trying to avoid me.
      Suggest me the steps for the REFUND
      i dint use service for month

Airtel — REGARDING GPRS RENTAL

HELLO SIR,
      THIS IS KANCHAN GUPTA. MY MOBILE NO. IS [protected].
      I WAS FACING PROBLEM TO CONNECT WITH NET BY MY NO. SINCE 5TH OF DEC. I HAD REGISTERED MY COMPLAINT SO MANY TIMES BUT THEY DIDN'T GIVE ME ANY CONCERN. I ALSO UNABLE TO CONNECT WITH CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVES. AFTER NOT GETTING ANY ATTENTION I DISCONNECTED THIS SERVICE NEAR ABOUT 13 OR 14 DEC. BUT EVENAFTER THEY CUT RS. 98 AS A MONTHLY RENTAL ON 17 DEC 2010. WHEN I CALLED UP ON 12118 THAT GIRL DENIED .BUT TODAY ON 16TH OF JAN 2011 I CALLED UP AT 198 COMPLAINT HELPLINE THE GUY TOLD THERE WAS A DEDUCTION OF BAL 98 FROM MY AMT . I TOLD HIM THAT PLS CONNECT ME WITH TECHNICAL SUPPORT LINE BUT AFTER A LONG WAIT THEY DISCONNECTED. I WANT TO REQUEST YOU THAT PLZ RESOLVE MY PROBLEM. WHEN I DIDN'T USE SERVICE OR I DISCONNECTED IT EARLIER WHY THEY CUT MY BAL . PLZ SIR SOLVE MY PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE .

AirTel — Billing for GPRS

1.) I have a request[protected] logged in my profile which is not requested by me. The request was taken in 2010 whereas I have taken the number in 2012. Before settling the previous arrears, you have provided me the number. Now, its not clear who is the owner of the sim.

2.) I have a credit limit of 1000 rs on my number and I received a bill of 18000+ which is 19 times more then my credit limit. I was in knowledge that the bill never exceeds from the credit limit. I never received any notification regarding the exceeding of the credit limit and was not informed about it. I was on a 2G plan which was activated on my request but was not provided complete information of the usage. It was in bit confusion that its 2GB free or 1GB free. I should have been notified and calls should have been barred when I crossed my usage limit. I was notified and call was barred when I reached 20 times more of my credit limit. For the same issue, I have called the customer service many times but they did not resolve my issue and just kept on assuring that I will receive a call back. I was promised the call back thrice but had not received even once. The calls were transferred to managers (Sumathi) but still the issue was not resolved. If I was clear about my usage and the charges incurring to me, I would have never used the service to this extent so that I will recieve such a huge amount of bill.

Dear Simi

I have the following reference numbers from BOBcards-Visa which I got telephonically confirmed: RN 0418 RM0443 for the amount of Rs.899 - each
        You can get them at :

[protected] / 2283 1945 / 2202 0630 / 2283 2827
        Toll Free Nos:[protected]CRM - 9 am to 6 PM except national holidays and Sundays.)
        [protected]Authorisation)

As far as your service portal is it is abysmal and the inconvenience caused to us is great..Today, the incoming got cut without notice. And the business lost is as much as 200, 000 INR.

-------Original Message-------

From: Appellate.[protected]@Airtel.in
        Date: 10-Aug-2009 4:01:48 PM
        To: Ramesh
        Subject: Re: [protected]

Dear Mr.Ramesh

Thank you for contacting Airtel contact center.

We refer to your e-mail dated 9th August 2009, regarding mobile # [protected]

We thank you for highlighting your concerns and we sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused to you in this regard if any.

We wish to inform you that we have already registered your complaint on Payment not posted for the above mentioned mobile number against the Service Request Number: 27988524.

We request you to send us the Scan copy of the bank statement with below details to initiate further action.

1) Payment date
        2) Payment time
        3) Bank name
        4) Branch name
        5) Alternate number

Please find the below mentioned Outstanding details: Invoice No Invoice Date Due Date New Charges Total Adjustments Paid Total Payments Balance Due Dispute Charges
        [protected]/08/2009 27/08/2009 795.83 0.01 -0.01 795.82 0.00
        [protected]/07/2009 27/07/2009 556.83 0.00 0.00 556.83 0.00
        [protected]/06/2009 27/06/2009 567.49 0.00 -224.34 343.15 0.00
        [protected]/05/2009 27/05/2009 504.99 0.00 -504.99 0.00 0.00
        [protected]/04/2009 27/04/2009 470.09 0.00 -470.09 0.00 0.00

We wish to inform you that an amount of Rs.1695.80 reflects as an Outstanding amount for the above mentioned mobile number.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you if any, on account of the concerns detailed in your mail below. We do realize the magnitude of these concerns and that this situation must have greatly inconvenienced you.

It has always been our effort to provide you with supreme and unrivaled customer service and we assure you of our sincere commitment in meeting all your future requirements too.

Thanking you and assuring you of our best services at all times.

For further assistance please reply via e-mail. We can also be contacted through web on [protected]@airtelindia.com

Thanks & Regards
        Simi George
        Customer Service Delivery

Disclaimer: Kindly note that the working hours for Appellate is from Monday to Friday between 9:30 am and 6:30 pm

"Ramesh" <[protected]@hotmail.com>
        [protected]:03 PM
        To <Appellate.[protected]@Airtel.in>, <[protected]@airtelindia.com>, <nodalofficer.[protected]@airtel.in>
        cc <[protected]@trai.gov.in>
        Subject Re: [protected]

P Please do not print this e-mail unless it is absolutely necessary P

Dear Simi George:
        Thank you for a wonderful automated type of reply. No pun intended. I am so sorry for the reason to be with Airtel, for these years and I am just waiting for the number portablity to happen.
        As a Service delivery person you have not read my email transcripts properly, and I am at a receiving end because of your website not delivering the appropriate quality of service.
        One of your officers again called up on Saturday, the 8th August 2009 around 130 PM and the reference number for this call is F[protected]. He had promised to set right the issue in 2 hours which is yet to come for your company.

An earlier instance for my other number, the payment was taken for 5 times in advance, by your website...And the company did not care to refund the amount. The justice has to be served right.

For one payment delay-that is not on my part, you have penalised and the respect has vanished for the customer...You call this customer service
        And shame on your services...

Hope TRAI gives me a redressal. I am also filing a complaint in the local consumer forum for your service failures.
        You treat customers who have been with you for long like this, I am sure Airtel has to bite dust.
        Thanks and Regards for the shabby treatment.
        Yours Sincerely,
        Ramesh.R
        -------Original Message-------

From: Appellate.[protected]@Airtel.in
        Date: 08-Aug-2009 2:52:58 PM
        To: Ramesh
        Subject: Re: [protected]

Dear Mr.Ramesh

Thank you for contacting Airtel contact center.

We refer to your e-mail dated 6th August 2009, regarding mobile # [protected]

We regret to inform you that the payment has not been updated for the above mentioned mobile number.

We request you to send us the scan copy of the bank statement with clear details to initiate further action.
        [protected]/07/2009 27/07/2009 556.83 0.00 0.00 556.83 0.00
        [protected]/06/2009 27/06/2009 567.49 0.00 -224.34 343.15 0.00
        [protected]/05/2009 27/05/2009 504.99 0.00 -504.99 0.00 0.00
        [protected]/04/2009 27/04/2009 470.09 0.00 -470.09 0.00 0.00

We wish to inform you that an amount of Rs.899.98 reflects as an Outstanding amount for the above mentioned mobile number.

We regret to inform you that the above number is barred due to Overdue amount of Rs.899.98.

We trust the above adequately addresses your query. Your interaction id for this e-mail is[protected].

Thanking you and assuring you of our best services at all times.

Thanks & Regards
        Simi George
        Customer Service Delivery

Disclaimer: Kindly note that the working hours for Appellate is from Monday to Friday between 9:30 am and 6:30 PM

"Ramesh" <[protected]@hotmail.com>
        [protected]:52 PM

To <[protected]@airtel.in>, <nodalofficer.[protected]@airtel.in>, <appellate.[protected]@airtel.in>
        Cc <[protected]@trai.gov.in>
        Subject [protected]

P Please do not print this e-mail unless it is absolutely necessary P

Dear Sir:
        I am very sorry to have availed your services and for being a dutiful subscriber.
        Despite assurance by your officer, that the services of calls outgoing will not be cut, the doomsday happened.
        I have been given calls from your call center for- having not paid bill status. When the customer is sighted by these telecom companies at large, is that when he /she does not pay...In this case it is the fault of the service provider for having given a faulty website design and further nuisance.

I called up your call center today evening, and was assigned the code F[protected]. I am going to the consumer court for having been denied the privileges your company has to render on payment. The transcript given below of the mails sent in by me and the reply given have been enclosed for your reference.

From: [protected]@airtelindia.com
        Date: 01-Aug-2009 5:37:30 PM
        To: [protected]@gmail.com
        Subject: Re:[protected] [|BAL|[protected]|[protected]|]

Dear Mr. Ramesh,

Thank you for contacting Airtel.

You have expressed concern over the delay in payment updation for your mobile number [protected] and to activate the mobile number .

We understand your concern and will work towards resolving the same.

We would like to inform you that your mobile number has already been in active status effective from 01/08/09

Regarding the payment updation:

We wish to confirm that your concern has already been registered and service request number is 27988524
        and we would revert to you on or before 06/08/09

Henceforth, we request you to kindly revert to us with the subscriber official mail address.

For further assistance, mail us at [protected]@airtelindia.com.

We value your association with Airtel

Warm Regards,

Mohammed Usman
        Customer Care Executive
        Bharti Airtel Limited

Simplify Life with Airtel Selfcare. Just dial *121# and get instant information related to your account on your Mobile Screen.

[protected]Original Message[protected]
        From: [protected]@gmail.com
        To: [protected]@airtelindia.com
        Cc:
        Sent: 01/08/2009 16:53:45
        Subject:[protected]

Dear Sir:
        My number[protected] was deactivated for payment dues today.
        However I had made payments which was debited twice by my bankers on the 27th July 2009.Your website did not return its acknowledgment for the payment both times.
        I had called up your call center and told them about this problem which they told me that the issue would be resolved.
        I was put into great embarrassment by the deactivation and called up your call center and told them about the friendliness of your website and the impersonal answers given by your trained staff.
        I have the following reference numbers from BOBcards: RN 0418 RM0443 for the amount of Rs.899 - each.
        Ramesh
        This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies and the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. The recipient acknowledges that Bharti Airtel Limited or its subsidiaries and associated companies(collectively "Bharti Airtel Limited"), are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/over the contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions and further acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of Bharti Airtel Limited. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies and the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. The recipient acknowledges that Bharti Airtel Limited or its subsidiaries and associated companies(collectively "Bharti Airtel Limited"), are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/overthe contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions and further acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of Bharti Airtel Limited. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects.

This is the worst service I have ever seen.

Airtel has stopped my mobile service on Friday 7Aug 09. When asked...

I have received a message "Your mobile has won $(292, 297.50) in msn/sympatico lottery to claim contact Dr Ben cart on ben.[protected]@hotmail.com" I want the full details of this. Please reply me. Is this a cheat or any???

indo asian news services — PAN number not recieved

i am Shivjatan Kumar. I had applied for a PAN card on 21st of may. I am still unable to get my PAN number and PAN card. My coupon no. is[protected]. Kindly do the needfull on urjent basis.
          Even I have received the same message. Can anyone tell me is it fake?
          yaa i also recived the same msg is that true?????...reply

From your site One Congratulation Messages came to my Mobile no. [protected], from msn/sympatico lottery.
          for this i am claiming to get the money.

Name :- Mr. Mahesh Shau

Mob. No:[protected]
          LandLine No.[protected].

Kindly do needfull.

Mahesh Shau
          from your site get me one message get a won a lottary so please replay my phone number [protected] and my ICICI ac.no[protected]
          sir
          I GET YOUR MESSAGE MY PHONE NO [protected] ICICI AC NO[protected]
          I HAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE
          "CONGRATULATIONS YOUR MOBILE HAS WON ($292, 297.50) IN MSN/SYMPATICO LOTTERY.TO CLAIM CONTACT Dr BENCART ON.[protected]@LIVE.COM
          SO WHAT'S THE PROCEDURE...IS IT TRUE?OR JUST FAKE MESSAGE...
          REPLY ME ON MY PHONE NO:[protected] OR ON MY E-MAIL ID:MILAN.[protected]@YAHOO.COM
          REPLY ME URGENTLY.
          GUJARAT, INDIA
          PHONE NO :[protected]
          MO:[protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]
          REPLY ME JUST NOW...!!!
          Sir, i' ve received a message from u that we have won money of worth $297, 292.50 i want to know the full details about that... is this true...please reply me...to my email mentioned above...
          All these messages are fraud, sent by scammers from Nigeria. Dont believe it.

ITS A SCAM.
          sir u have sent a message to my mobile can u get me the details abt tat.
          sir i have recives a sms from your company that i have won a lottery of $297, 292.50. if its true than pls send me the details for claming tha said amount at my e-mail address.
          I hve recieve u r msg so if it is true send msg on this mob no [protected]
          I have recieved a message in my mobile No.[protected] stating that Ihave won a lottery for $292297.50
          is this a cheat or ????00
          I have recieved a message in my mobile No.[protected] stating that Ihave won a lottery for $292, 297.50
          for this i am claiming to get the money.REPLY ME JUST NOW...!!!

Name :- Mr. RAJESH.AMIN.KARKERA
          RASS LEELA, C-WING, ROOM NO.113
          DEWANMAN, AMBADI ROAD, VASAI (W)
          DISTRICT-THANE
          MUMBAI
          i have recieve a massage in my mobile no.[protected] stating that i have won a lottery for $292, 297.50 sir please tell me it is true .i need a reply
          I receive your message. Is that a true miracle?
          I have your message in my mobile([protected]). Is that really a miracle???
          R.Meena Devi
          Mele Vila Puthan Veedu
          Vemom P.O
          Chettapalam
          Mananthavady
          Wynad
          Pin:670645

REPLY ME BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
          Sir I have recieved a message Your mobile has won $(292, 297.50) in msn/sympatico lottery to claim contact Dr Ben cart on ben.[protected]@hotmail.com" I want the full details of this. Reply me just now ...
          I HAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE

"CONGRATULATION YOUR MOBILE HAS WON($292, 297.50)IN MSN/SYMPATICO LOTTERY"

From your site one congratulation message came to my mobile no [protected], from msn /sympatico lottery.
          for this i claim to get the money
          for detail:
          NAME:A.SHEIK AHAMED
          ADDRESS:17/5, KAZIMAR 3rd STREET CHAVADI CHANDU, MADURAI-625001-TAMIL NADU
          MOBILE NO;[protected], [protected]@ymail.com
          I recieved the same message as other people mentioned above. But can you suggest how can I take out the mentioned money which I have won. Please reply.
          Hello Sir,
          I have received a message on 10th August stating that I have won $292, 297.50.

Details asked are as follows

Name:Maria Rodrigues
          Sex:Female
          Address:H.no:1550/A Pandicol Curtorim,
          Salcete GOA.
          Pin code:403709
          Cell no:[protected], [protected].
          I have mailed a complaint regarding a false message recieved in my mobile No.[protected] stating that I
          got a lottery.The message recieved from TM-MS Org.Pls give a suitable repply.
          My complaint was scared.Please take necessary action towards the sender of the false messages
          i have recieved a massage in my mobile # _____ stating that i have won a lottery for $102, 727.70. MSN/SYMPATICO LOTTERY.TO CLAIM CONTACT Dr EDWARD COOK ON.[protected]@LIVE.COM. WE ALL KNOW THESE KIND OF msgs are fake but pls somebody make them caught by the police n teach them a lesson.. these kind of people are playing with our indians. bcoz probably they are outsiders from africa etc. n may be pakistan (fake currencies), exactly but they r trying to make a easy business by fooling people disturbing our economy .they should be caught and punished badly..
          hi my name is rozina i have got sms from airtel about sympatico lottery amount is $292, 297.5 pls let me know the detail my mobile no is [protected]. thank u
          don't send this type of stupid messages'i will give police complaint.
          I have received a message from msn is it true or not

for this i am claiming to get the money.

Name :- MD.ARIF ANSARI

Mob. No:[protected], [protected]

Kindly do needfull.

MD.ARIF ANSARI
          I HAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE
          SO WHAT'S THE PROCEDURE...IS IT TRUE?OR JUST FAKE MESSAGE...
          REPLY ME ON MY PHONE NO:[protected], [protected] OR ON MY E-MAIL ID:[protected]@yahoo.com
          REPLY ME URGENTLY.
          [Complaint comments] Read comments [Complaint comments] Add reply fast sir----
          i have received a message "Your mobile has won $(292, 297.50) in msn/sympatico lottery to claim contact Dr Ben cart on ben.[protected]@hotmail.com" I want the full details of this. Please reply me. Is this a cheat or any??? my no [protected]/[protected] plz reply fast----
          my mob. no. is [protected]. good jock, i dont have seen even one lac rupees then how cud i think about 4.5 lac dollars.
          bhosadike
          chutaya banata he
          eash koi 15000000 dete he madar chod
          sala eash majak karata he bhosadike
          Sir i have received your massage on my mobile.Please tell me how to claim the lottery amt.thankyou.
          i have receive a message that ur mobile phone won the lottery but there is no response me if it is ture my moblie no is [protected]
          Nigerian held in Kerala for online fraud

Fri, Aug 28 03:34 PM

Kannur (Kerala), Aug 28 (IANS) A Nigerian national was arrested here for cheating people of millions of rupees in an Internet scam, Kerala police said Friday.

State police's cyber wing chief Tomin J. Thachenkery said 34-year-old Emmanuel was part of a gang that would send e-mails to people promising them huge amounts of money. Then they would ask the victims to deposit an amount as the transaction fee.

'He arrived from Mumbai today (Friday) morning and was arrested. After questioning him we have found out that he is a bigger catch than the first arrest we made, ' Thachenkery told IANS.

On Aug 8, police had arrested another Nigerian national Shaba Abdul Rasheed, believed to be the kingpin of the gang.

Thachenkery said that Emmanuel was trapped by policemen posing as clients.

'Our investigations have revealed that many have fallen into this gang's trap and they operate from Laos (in Southeast Asia). We found out that they have Indian partners who help them by opening bank accounts for the victims to transfer the processing fees. Such people will also be arrested, ' said Thachenkeri.
          Indo Asian News Service
          I have received a mail that I have won a lottery by [protected]@live.com. If so what should I do. My phone no: is[protected]. Pl advise.
          sir u have sent a msg to my mbl num can u get me the details abt tat...
          we are complaint to customer care from april09 for coverage problem at jalgaon we are useing cug groop but nobady care for consumer
          Hi Friends Listen This is Bharath Reddy Working as Ethical Hacker & Hacking Forensic Investigation Consultant.

The all Messages you got are scam .The Scam Call 419 Nigerian Scams. First the scams started in Email method now it is spreading over SMS Also. Be Aware...!!! of the . We found lots of cases in same way . Please dont respond or dont bother about that messages. you can find some example cases here

Case 1:

Mr. Sudarshan Rao is a retired executive from a public sector undertaking received a mail from an unknown person, Mr. Raymond Price asking for my assistance in retrieving five hundred million looted U.S. dollars for a twenty-five percent reward. Excitement raced through him. Sudershan requested for more information. Second e-mail provided him a phone number. An ‘attorney’ in the UK told him that he would receive twenty installments of twenty-five million dollars, deposited into my bank account biweekly. All he needed to do was pay twenty-five thousand dollars in expenses and up-front fees (advance fee).

Sudershan patiently waits for the booty, it doesn’t come. He calls up the the UK number desperately only to hear Raymond saying money is stuck in Delhi Airport and he needs more money to get it released. Unsuspecting Sudershan sends some more money to the account number provided by Raymond Price. Sudershan continues to wait for his booty even today…..! Sudershan is scammed.

The Best Method Delete All Messages or Register Complaint with Poice
          why all these guys are doing like this???? any way cheaters will be there till the persons like us... anyway they are very happy by seeing our reply... enjoy happy diwaliii ...
          Hi Guys,

Even I also got the msg that I had won the Symatico/MSN lottery. I dono how for it is true please reply me if anybody received that amount.

I want to know whether anybody replied back from that E-Mail ID ben.[protected]@hotmail.com
          I have received a message "Your mobile has won $(3, 50000) in msn/sympatico lottery to claim contact Dr Ben cart on ben.[protected]@hotmail.com" I want the full details of this. Please reply
          have recieve a massage in my e mail stating that i have won aMSN lucky draw for $500000sir please tell me it is true .i need a reply.
          i have received the message "Congratulations your telephone number has won $750000usd sympatico&MSN awarts winner prize to claim contact Dr Bencart at [protected]@live.com.you know full details please msg or contact [protected]

I have received sms through my mobile that " cangratulations!! you have won msn/sympatico International mobile award 2009 amount.$350, 000 USD to received the award contact Email: [protected]@hotmail.com.

Kindly reply this is fake or real!

G. Sures.
          I have received a message "Your mobile has won $720.00 in msn/sympatico lottery to claim contact Dr Ben cart on [protected]@hotmail.com" I want the full details of this. Please reply me.
          sir, from your site get me one message get a won a lottary so please replay my phone number [protected] and my SBI AC NUMBER IS [protected] MY ADDREES Mr.SHASHI SHANKER MAURYA RAMSINGH PURA KACHALA GATE SORON DISST.KANSHIRAMNAGAR U.P. PIN CODE 207403 MOBILE NO. [protected] [protected] [protected] MY ADDREES Mr.SHASHI SHANKER MAURYA RAMSINGH PURA KACHALA GATE SORON DISST.KANSHIRAMNAGAR U.P. PIN CODE 207403 MOBILE NO. [protected] [protected] [protected]
          sir i hve recieved a msg that i hve won a lottery is it true or fake plz,
          if true then tell me the procedure how should i claim ?
          damanpreet
          do u know how to reply this questions or not?
          mine is also the same question, is this msg are true??? plz reply!

I have a airtel broadband connection tel:[protected].
            I had taken the connection under the...
            Respected Sir,

I am Badal Shah from Ahmedabad, Gujarat. My cell no. is [protected]. I am using AON(paid service)...

This is with reference to poor connectivity of Airtel in Indirapuram region.

The signal strength in Ashiana Upvan and Indirapuram area is very bad for Airtel mobile user.
            Even at ground floor the call drop rate is very high with bad voice quality as the signal is very weak

We had filed in a complain with Airtel couple of times, but no action has been taken to improve the same.
            This is causing huge inconviniece to Airtel clients at Indirapuram specially Ashiana Upvan.

Please do the needful.

Best Regards

Pallavi Jain

T3-1016

Ashiana Upvan

Indirapuram
            Contact no : [protected]
            Aug 13, 2020

My name is Shushant Singh and I am using an airtel number [protected] which is on the name of my sister Shalini Singh. I am registered with DND (Do Not Disturb) and Still Receiving promotional calls and messages. I am really fed up with those calls and messages.

Take necessary steps to avoid these difficulties in future.
              Hello Sir / Madam

My name is S.H. Venkappa and I am using an airtel number [protected] the name of which is Unknown and the same has to be registered in my name. Please registered with DND (Do Not Disturb) which is already communicated to you, Kindly register in such a way that I should not Receive any more of your either promotional calls or messages as I am really fed up with those calls and messages.

Kindly take necessary steps to avoid these difficulties in future.

AirTel — Promotional calls

I am receiveing call from this no. [protected]. after so many time request remove my name from there data base they are not stopping to call me.

Airtel — Registered with DND but still receiving promotional messages and calls

I am using Airtel number. And I had already register with NDNC service, registered on 29th OCT 2009 and my registration number is [protected], but I am getting messages and calls in frequent manner. I have informed about this to Airtel customer care and I have provided them the numbers and names of the company, date and time at which I received those messages,but every time they provide me a new complaint or reference number but no action has been taken so far from Airtel.My complaint and reference numbers are as follows:

reference number:[protected].
              complaint number: 32167191
              reference number: F[protected]
              complaint number: 31998106

I want to register a case against Airtel, please inform what to do to lodge a case against my provider since I had activated DND and my daily work schedule is affected due to these.....

regards
              Kapil Rawtani
              Airtel No. [protected]

Airtel — promotional calls and messages

Dear Web Adminstrator,
              This is Dr.A.N.Mishra from jorhat Assam.
              I have got 3 airtel connections bearing nos [protected];[protected]
              and [protected].The last no is used mainly for internet purposes.
              I am fed up and wretched with the promotional calls and
              messages frequently received from your end at my aforesaid nos.
              This is causing an unnecessary disruption in my day to day routine
              and surfing the net.
              May I now request you to kindly stop all promotional calls and
              messages on my numbers with IMMEDIATE effect instead of sending a
              msg for its activation after a certain interval.
              anmishra

Airtel — RECOVERY DEPARTMENT [Resolved]

I AM WRITING FROM BANGALORE...

ME AND MY COLLEAGUE HAVE BEEN RECEIVING CALLS FROM AIRTEL RECOVERY DEPARTMENT...
                I recently took an airtel prepaid conection. Phone: [protected]. I activated a special 5 number and now all numbers except...
                This is regarding a very bad experience with Airtel.

Ever since I took the airtel conection [protected], I had...
                SIR.

MY NAME IS ROHIT KUMAR MONDAL FROM WEST BENGAL(KATWA)...MY MOBILE NO. IS [protected]
                I HAV SUBSCRIBED...
                I have never subscribed for http://gclub.in But still, Rs20/- every week is being deducted from my talktime balance.Please...

i am a airtel govt. sim card customer in mumbai region. it is been observed that whenever ur card outgoing validity expires u can't make the call to tollfree customer care no.(121/[protected]) which shouldn't be happen in any case.as the other service providers are allowing airtel should make available this emergency service.also many of the retailers are not knowing the govt sim card recharge options & the same are also not available on ur website.that makes many problems at the time of recharge

Dear sir/madam

i did not insist for airtel WAP services, still it got activated automatically and i hane been charged Rs 20 per day please deactivet this

My no is 91 - [protected]

Anil kamariya
                  i want to stop airtel wap service.
                  This is not proper service provided by Airtel network, this network provider is deducting balance amount without any aknowledgement to customers. Please do not access any WAP content to cut the balance with out any confirmation. Airtel must care of it.
                  For Airtel Network:
                  This is not proper service for consumer, network deduct 10 Rs balance from account. Without any subscription for any service. As I dont want to use this service deactivate this service.

I Recived following sms from 64611010

Thanks for using (Subscription TextBasedServices) subscription service on Airtel WAP. You've been charged Rs. 10. Enjoy http://m.iqfun.com
                  Inspite of my thousands of calls made to airtel customer care service, I am being charged Rs 10 everyday from 64611010, http://m.igfun.com... Please kindly help me to disconnect this WAP service...
                  i want to stop this wap service
                  I h've received a Sms from Airtel "Thanks for using (subscription, TextBasedServices) subscription service on Airtel WAP. You've been charged Rs.10.Enjoy http://m.igfun.come
                  I want to immediately unsubscribe to this service.
                  i have never used any services from http://m.igfun.com from my cell no. is - [protected] i have been charged Rs 10/=from last three days, i want to unsubscribe this service from my phone with immediate effect.kindly deactivate the services from today.
                  so please sir immediataly deactivate this service i don't want to this service
                  i m charged 40 rs for dada wap service... i didnt activated it.. infact i never used it. although i m charged 10rs per day for last 4 days... i want this dada service to be deactivated n i want my money back... thats my legal right... my number is [protected]... plz solve it... And give my 40 rs back...
                  close dada 10 service plz
                  i Requested number of times to airtel customer care but they are not deactivating services frequently 10/- rs
                  deductinng from mobile a/c, and these days when im calling to customer care its not connecting im trying daily 20 -30 times but its not conecting to ccare pls deactivate this service
                  Unsubscribe http://m.igmobi.com

Please deactivate/Unsubscribe www.igmobi.com.com and deactive my account (subscription, text basedservice) Airtel Wap service i am losse of daily rs 10/-. My mobile number is [protected]. I have already complaint ure please deactive my account immideyatly.
                  Unsubscribe http://m.igmobi.com

Please deactivate/Unsubscribe http://m.igmobi.com from my mobile. My mobile number is [protected].

E-mail: [protected]@gmail.com

E-mail: [protected]@gmail.com

Bharti Airtel — UNSUBSCRIBE DADA SUB ON AIRTELWAP

E-mail: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                  deactivate my wap service my no. is [protected]
                  m charged 20 rs for dada wap service... i didnt activated it.. infact i never used it. although i m charged 10rs per day for last 2 days... i want this service to be deactivated n i want my money back... thats my legal right... my number is [protected]... plz solve it... And give my 20 rs back...
                  this is with ref to some vague activation of some text based services of which I am unaware of. This auto activation has been deducting money from my balance, sometimes at the rate of Rs10 a day, whilst I am not using my mobile for any such services.
                  This is a request to please deactivate the subscription immediately and refund the amount wrongly or forcefully deducted from my account, failing which I would be forced to lodge a complaint in the consumer'd forum.
                  Thank you.
                  Mobile no: [protected]
                  Every month a sum Of Rs.30/- is being deducted from my prepaid account For WAP services byt Airtel inspite o[censored]nsubscribing and giving complaints at customer care [protected] and being assured that this will not happen the following month. From past one year this is going on and I am still paying.
                  My airtel no is [protected]
                  plese send gprs setting airtel mobile my mobile no. [protected]
                  For Airtel Network:

I Recived following sms from 64611010

Thanks for using dada sub 10 service on Airtel WAP. You've been charged Rs. 10.
                  dear sir i have a chaina Sigmatel S4 phone with IEMI number but i want to use GPRS for internet please give me solustion for mobile office.
                  I have been charged Rs.10/10 days as saying ur (Cricket Sub pack, Subscription) subscription service on Airtel WAP, but i didn't active it. help me
                  hi, this is aniket. I was facing the same issue as yours. I had to share my number to get the service deactivated.Would suggest you to do the same
                  hi, this is aniket. I was facing the same issue as yours. I had to share my number to get the service deactivated. Would suggest you to do the same
                  hi,
                  I've received a Sms from Airtel "Thanks for using (subscription, TextBasedServices) subscription service on Airtel WAP. You've been charged Rs.20.Enjoy http://m.igfun.com
                  I want to know when i have not subscribed to this service since i am not interested at all, then from whose consent Airtel has deducted Rs.20 frm my a/c.
                  This is highly disgusting, irresponsible & unprofessional from behalf of Airtel.
                  Kindly look into the matter at the earliest
                  Deactivate immediately Airtel WAP and Gofun service from my mobile No. [protected]
                  Hi, this is aniket. I was facing the same issue as yours. I had to share my number to get the service deactivated. Would suggest you to do the same
                  Enough of this . Everyday i have to complain stop it stop it but no reaction every week im charged rs.20 and i didnt even suscribed for it.I m serious about it . I[censored] take no further reaction i will have to complain against you in the consumer court . my mobile no is [protected].

with regards
                  Sarthak
                  hi,
                  I've received a Sms from Airtel "Thanks for using (word-pack subscription) subscription service on Airtel WAP. You've been charged Rs.10. Enjoy http:// wap mobi.igfun.in
                  I want to know when i have not subscribed to this service since i am not interested at all, then from whose consent Airtel has deducted Rs.10 frm my a/c.
                  hi,
                  I want to know when i have not subscribed to this service since i am not interested at all, then from whose consent Airtel has deducted Rs.10 from my a/c.
                  job call center
                  b.a.pass & computer coures "o"level
                  i got charged Rs 20 every week for using airtel wap subscription (for text based service) which i hadn, t suscribed for.please tell me how to stop this service immediately.
                  I received a sms from 64611020 stated that, "Thanks for using(Subscriptions, text based services)
                  subscription service on Airtel wap. You have been charged Rs.20"
                  I am not interested about this type of service. one way this is cheating.
                  Please unsubscribe from Airtel wap.
                  My phone No. [protected]

V.Balakrishnan

Airtel — Charged Rs. 20 per day without any subscription

hello,

I had been using airtel prepaid for 2.5 years.but from the last few days i received the message like
                  "Thank you for subscribing to igmobi.com. you have been charged rs 20 per day. without my subscription my they have charged 20 rs per day..please do the needful correction or i will change my service.
                  Unsubscribe http://m.igmobi.com

I have been receiving messages from Airtel that is about subcription of text based services on Airtel Wap. And they are deducting Rs.20/- for each message for which I have not subcribing any Airtel special services. So with out prior permission from customer like me they are deducting amounts from customers balances. I have also got a message about Hello tunes subcription for which also they have deducted Rs.30/- from my balance. This is happening me since last 10/15 days. I have complained to Airtel customer care office, still they are giving unsatisfactory answers. Problem not solved my amount is deducting. Hence kindly take serious action about this matter. My cell No. is [protected].
                  PLEASE UNSUSCRIBE AIRTEL WAP FROM MY MOBILE AND KINDLY REFUND MY AMOUT OF RUPEES 35...MY MOBILE NUM IS [protected]
                  i am an airtel customer and i didn't use any airtel live oiption...but i got yesterday and today saying that "thank u for using airtel WAP and u have been charged with rs 20"...like this i lost my 35 rupees from my account...kindly refer this and take appropriate action for this
                  Please unsubscribe my Airtel WAP my mobile no: [protected], thank u sir
                  I had requested to Airtel last week to do something with my mobile No, which regards of Airtel WAP is it every week that they are withdrawing 15 rupees of my money, they supposed to do something, actually they call and they said to me, Yes sir, Yes sir this facility will be deactivated from your phone No. today it is happened that i had recieved a messege with the same story. Please help me aout with this situation, it is seem that Airtel people don't keep their word at all. I that is call stilling.
                  STOP BILL (Fusion Lounge, MultiContent Pack)
                  Mobile no. [protected]
                  pls Unsubscribe Airtel WAP on my mobile [protected].
                  everday i am charged for rs 1

thanks for doing!
                  Pl unsubcribe me from theAirtel WAP-httb/gclub.in ...
                  mobile no..[protected]
                  Pl confirm immediately
                  Please Unsubscribe me from airtel wap. My mobile number is [protected].

Thanks for the quick response

S.Parthiban
                  I am getting a message always from 64611020 as

"Thanks for using (Subscriptions, Text Based Services) Subscription service on Airtel WAP. You've been charged Rs.20. Enjoy http://gclub.in"

all this was for nothing the site mentioned in the message never works. its absolutely disgusting. i want to UNSUBSCRIBE this service. please do this as quickly as possible. my cell no. is [protected].

Dear Service Provider,

I have been a customer of Airtel for over 2.5 years and have been registered with the...

This is to inform Airtel that I am receiving threatning calls on daily basis regarding the Payment.
                    The Collection department is using abusive languages on call. Airtel this is a high time, please take some actions regarding this or else I'm going to do some things on this regards. The payment is due at my end and the reason being my services are not in a working state since from May'09. I've made "n" number of calls to the Customer care which was of no use. One of your floor supervisor has also said that "We will not activate your services, do whatever you can". Now being a Customer no would like to go with this service when they listen such things from that person who is representing the Airtel. I had a big trust on Airtel, that is the reason why I chose Airtel Broadband and also holding three Airtel Post Paid connections. But now I had enough of this, and lookinf forward to cancel all of my services from Airtel. Kindly process a request for the cancellation of my Landline connection(+[protected].

I will be waiting to have my reference number for the cancellation request.

Best Regards,
                    PLOT NO 3A, SECTOR - 126, NOIDA
                    Mobile :- +91-[protected]|+91-[protected]
                    Email: [protected]@hcl.in

[protected]@hcl.in | www.hcl.in
                    This with refrance of bill no[protected] dated 18/1/10 for karnata circle is wrongly genereted as per bill one of my usege is 8743kb @1/-per mb(as per my plan) will come 8.53808 and nearest digit to roundoff is 8.54 but this is charged 8.55, in the same bill total usage of dsl is 197376kb bet it charged for more then actul usage showing in the bill, this kind of mistake may be from the begaining and in this regard i sent mail to airtel corporait mail id on [protected]@bharti.com, also sent info to cc, nodel, appellate, and president's mail id but there is confermetion of error over the phone but they are not ready to confirm the same on paper, as this is system made mistake through this lot of customer whoever is plan other ten fixed charges will be cheated,
                    karnataka nodel head ajay kumar jain([protected])
                    karnataka appellate head KK Sharma ([protected])
                    karnataka cluster head Kunal ganguli ([protected]) is not attending the call some time disconecting immideate after attending, and some time threating me to stop calling
                    if some one have info or idea to get resolve this issue pls mail on [protected]@gmail.com

My wife suddenly received the following SMS around 16th July 2009 (she is using Airtel prepaid number [protected]) from 543212:br...