Airtel
So far so good - The company responded to our notifications
So far so good - The company responded to our notifications
Profile
File a Complaint

Having problems with Airtel ?

File a Complaint and get it resolved. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

File Complaint Now
Recently Resolved

My bill plan is changes without my knowledge, and no information was given to me about the plan. Due to this change in bill plan my bill increased to almost 4 times.

I raised a complaint with airtel in which I mentioned I will not be paying my bill until my bill is recalculated.
I was regularly following up with them. The issue is not solved yet.

I today they have in activated my sim. I am not able to get any Incoming and outgoing calls.

Please let me know the procedures to log a complaint against Airtel.

Thanks & Regards,
Rama Devi P.

Airtel — change of plan without the knowledge

the 499 plan with unlimited services have been changed to 899 plan without my knowledge & this complaint has sent already & there is no response from your side.If this plan is not changed I do want your services & please disconnect.So that I can change my broadband services.

Respected Sir,
    I am Coustmer of Airtel at list last 05 Years
    My Mobile No: [protected]

...
    I am customer of AIRTEL prepaid mobile service..

I want to drag your attention on the issue of charges of the...

I am having a airtel mobile connection No.[protected] relationship no.[protected] since 2002.

Receently I paid my last payment of Rs.1806.86ps. vide Pay Order No.436639 dated[protected] issued by Andhra Bank, Connaught Circus branch, New Delhi-110001, by dropping at a box kept Airtel outlet in Connaught Circus, N.Delhi.

Later I am called for making the above payment which I said the details as mentioned. They said the Pay Order is found to be defective as told by their Collecting Banker. Then, I requested to return the Pay Order to my changed address after taking the confirmation. Instead of sending the instrument back, they barred the outgoing calls under the pretest of outstanding dues. Till today I have not received the Pay Order ( which is issued by any Bank after paid for the value-the term Pay order is called as Bankers' Cheque/Cash Cheque also by some Banks in their terms).

I requested to send the latest bill atleast so that the remaining amount to be paid may be settled I can use the mobile. Though I submitted the correct address in the change form, they entered my mailing address wrongly in their system as a result I could not receive till yesterday. After having informed again and again about either not receiving of the Pay Order or not receiving of the latest bill. the customer care representatives keep on harassing me for making payments besides barring my outgoing calls. Out of frustration I warned the customer care representative and his supervisor over 121 call made on[protected] afternoon, that, I have no other go to lodge a complaint this series of harassments. They have not cared at all though I never had been a defaulter in making payments since 2002.

Further, I have made the balance payment of Rs.4499.41ps by Demand draft No.465022 dt[protected] issued by Andhra Bank, Mayur Vihar branch, Delhi-110091; through Airterl Relationship Centre, D.S. Enterprises, 35, Pratap Nagar, Mayur Vihar Phase-I, Delhi-110091 vide Ref.TID :QDLDSEP00979 dt.[protected] time:17:57:52hours; leaving the disputed/not returned PAY ORDER for Rs.1806.86ps. Immediately, I have called 121 and have requested to returned the PAY ORDER as claimed to be defective one which is not in fact (since the personnel do not know the difference amongst cheque, pay order and demand draft) and for unbarring my outgoing calls by the entire details of payment made by me.

I have been assured of restoring the service ie unbarring outgoing calls after 2 hours. But, I have found to my surprise the assurance given to me was not fulfilled. Instantly, I have contacted 121 and the customer care representative assured me of to try after 4 hours i.e. after midnight 01.00hours (of[protected].

Now, I have lost confidence on their assurances even though I have cleared the entire balance amount, and, hence I am complaining about reckless attitude, irresponsible service and underqualified / unprofessional way of approach of the customer care representatives and their supervisors who are not at all showing concern to the root cause of the problem, and, failed to solve my problem even there was ample time given during the period of which I have faced a lot of inconvenience due to barring of my outgoing calls for no fault of me.

Please do justice to me for not only all the mental agony that I have suffered but also the loss occured due to barring of my outgoing calls.

Anticipating an early redressal of my grievance and suitable compensation in this regard.

I am using Airtel mobile Post paid connection, from last seven months i did not get my mobile bill, and every time all the customer executives take the confirmation on email id and promise that they will send the bill, moreover i am ablt to view my bills online, recently in Mar-09 i received SMS for amount due from Airtel for amount Rs.2299, when i enquired with the Airtel customer care i got the information as some calls have gone to Foreign countries for which i did make any calls, when i am informing this to Airtel they are not supporting me.

Hope by posting it in Conusmer Forum i may get justice

Hashim

I've recently taken a postpaid mobile connection from Airtel. At first, the outgoing calls were working fine. But after...

The airtel topup was been done through online banking on 17/Mar/2009. The money was deducted from the account for recharge but the recharge was not done. On putting a complain for this n the Airtel customer care, the other floor manager Akshyat committed (on 18/Mar/2009) that recharge will be done by 19/Mar/2009 at 1430 hrs. But when it was not done and i called up the Airtel customer care again but this floor supervisor "Shree" to do something on this matter quickly then they told me that the amount will be refstored in 4 working days and do the recharge again. On asking why nothing has been done till now and if they could do the recharge instead of refunding the money i was told no we cannot do it as we dont have the transaction Id. I told it was already provided by me yes'day they bluffed saying we are working on these issues i said this happened before with me some 1 year back and you are still working on it. The floor manager replied with a harsh response nothing will be done neither the money transfer nor the service will be provided and i was challenged if i could do something. On telling about the consumer forum they said do it and slammed the phone.

The amount may not be huge for which i did a top up (333), but apart from this it was more like a challange given by the company executives to me on asking for my rights to get the service for which i've done the payment.

This was the proper harassment that was done by the Aitel executives which are the face of airtel to the common people.

Could anyone help me for this.
      Aug 13, 2020
      customercare of airtel are not good because they cannot solve the promblem

this for your kind notice and information that i have taken one moblile connection from airtel on 26th febuary 2009, paid an amount of 1299.00 wide reciept number6751963 dated 26-02-09 towards yearly 1299 plan and i got connection with number[protected], as i havebeen recieving irrelevent calls from variuous persons, i have asked the executive to change the number and consequently on the same day that is on 3-03-09 i was given a new number[protected], and i have been using the same since then, but to my surprise the amount paid earlier has not been credited into my account and there is continuues calls from airtel asking to pay interm payment and threatening to baar the out going.every time i have been repeating the information and asking the called person to resolve the issue but all my efforts are invain. hence request you to kindly do the needful for which i shall be thankful.

m.v.s.ramesh

Airtel — AMOUNT PAID IS NOT CREDITED TO ACCOUNT

DEAR SIR,
        I AM AMIT KUMAR SUMAN A CUSTOMER OF BHARTI AIRTEL POST PAID CONNECTION. MY MOBILE NUMBER IS [protected]
        ON 27 FEB 2008 I HAVE MADE PAYMENT OF Rs 1350.98 FOR MY BILL USING CREDIT CARD NUMBER [protected]. BUT THE AMOUNT IS NOT REFLECTED TO MY ACCOUNT AND SINCE 27 IS LAST DUE DAY AND BEING A REGULAR CUSTOMER WHO ALWAYS PAID THE DUES IN TIME I HAVE MADE THE PAYMENT USING ANOTHER CRAD NUMBER [protected].
        ON WATCHING THE STATEMENT OF MY CARD I SEE THAT BOTH OF THE CARD HAS BEEN DEBITED BY SAME AMOUNT BUT IN MYAIRTEL ACCOUNT I SEE THAT AMOUNT IS CREDITED TO ONLY ONE TIME.
        IT IS APPROXIMATELY TWO MONTH BUT NEITHER THE EXTTRA AMOUNT IS ADJUSTED NOR REVERSED.
        ON CALLING TO BANK THEY SAY THAT AMOUNT HAS BEEN PAID TO AIRTEL AND IF AIRTEL WILL RETURN THE AMOUNT THEN IT WILL BE CREDITED TO Y ACCOUNT
        I AM VERY PUZZLED IN SEEING THESE TYPE OF BUSINESS PRACTICE OF AIRTEL
        AMIT KUMAR SUMAN

Airtel — payment made but not credited

A payment of RS. 514 had been made from borivali(wEst) mangal kung through debit card but the company is saying theyhave not received any.
        DERA SIR,

I WAS RECHARGE OUR ACCOUNT DTAED 24/10/10 FOR THE AMOUNT OF 55/- AGAINST OFFER RS 55/- GIVEN TO 65 BUT WE HAVE RCD ONLY RS 47 NEXT 17 RUPPES NOT RCD TO TILL NOW. I HAVE COMPLAINE AGAIN AND AGAIN WITHIN 15-20 TIMES BUT WE HAVE NOT RCD CALLING AMOUNT. MY MOBILE NO. IS [protected]. MY NAME IS NAGDEO KUMAR.
        SO PLS IMMEDIATE CONFIRM WHERE IS MY AMOUNT.

THANKS
        NAGDEO KUMAR
        i donot get intrnetpack...i recharged my mobile by RS98 BY EASy rechare..i got only one Gb data..i requested to pls send me ..MY REAmaining data balance..my phone no is [protected]...
        name sahitya nand suman ...

when i talk customer care executive officer vinod rani..she told me that lan was changed from 1st august ..why it happens without any information ?
        she gave me a number of senior officer which is [protected].- vikrant pandey...when i call on vikrant number he donot recived my call.and withot recived i lossed my 20rs in my aircel no..my aircel no is [protected] pls .send my 20rs..

hi!

i have airtelpost paid connection bearing mobile number +91 - [protected]. and i have opted the auto payment from my credit card for my airtel connection bill.

On 26th december 2008, 100 rupees is debited from my credid card towards the BHARATHI AIRTEL LTD, you can see this in the attached word document.

The conversation with AIRTEL as follows:

Initially i would like to say that my issue is not yet solved. And Mr. Zaufer Sadiq, Customer Care Executive.,
          promised me that he will reach with the solution for my issue raised on 20th Jan.

After this i made so many calls to the customer care, and i spoke to so many people but i didnt get any solution from them.

Finally i spoke with the floor manager Mr. Sai chand (on 6th Feb 2009, this you can see with yellow high lated text) . he promised me solve my issue with in 2 working days.
          I am providing the call log to the customer care from my end from 27th Jan 2009 to 20th Feb 2009 as below with time stamp and duration i spoke to the customer care executives.

28/01/2009 22:37:26 121 00:07:58 0.00

10/02/2009 14:47:00 121 00:05:02 0.00

11/02/2009 10:41:43 121 00:03:56 0.00

14/02/2009 09:21:01 121 00:11:45 0.00

17/02/2009 12:41:55 121 00:08:42 0.00
          So, finally i need the solution for the issue stated in the previous mail. I need to be know where exactly the problem and why it has occurred.

if i do not get solution for this issue in 7 days (including sat and Sundays), i am going to suit a file in consumer court on behalf of misusing my credit card.

this is the last chance i am going to give for resolve my issue.

if i do not get any reply form the any executive or concern depot.(auto reply is not consider as reply), i will consider as that you have agreed for misusing my credit card and i am going to file a suit on air tel in consumer court.

Lokesh Karanam
          - Show quoted text -

On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 3:52 PM, [protected]@airtelindia.com <[protected]@airtelindia.com> wrote:

Dear Mr. Lokesh,

Thank you for contacting Airtel.

We understand from your previous interaction dated 06/01/09 that, You had expressed concern over payment debition from your account for your Airtel mobile number [protected]. We understand your concern and will work towards to resolving the same.

We like to inform you that we are in receipt of your Bill Statement dated 20/01/09.

Your concern has been registered with us and the service request number for the same is 20319215. We will revert back to you by 27/01/09.

We request you to send a message as PYMT to 121 (toll free) or dial 12114 (toll free) to know the last 3 months payment details.

For further assistance, mail us at [protected]@airtelindia.com

We value your association with Airtel.

Warm Regards,

Zaufer Sadiq
          Customer Care Executive
          Bharti Airtel Limited

---- Original Message ----
          From [protected]@airtelindia.com
          To [protected]@ebspeml.bharti.com
          Cc
          Subject Re: (Mobile No:=[protected] ) [REF:[protected]] Message From karanam lokesh <[protected]@gmail.com>
          Date 20-Jan-2009 13:12:40
          Attachments credit card bill.pdf

hi,

As per the oral communication from one of your executive, you need the
          statement of the credit card in PDF format for resolving the problem regard
          100 rupees transaction towards the BHARATHI AIRTEL on 26th dec 2008 from my
          credit card.

Please find attachent of CREDIT CARD statement and resole as soon as
          popssible Password is "rlok2284" to open the PDF file. and revert back me
          the mail as aknowledgement.

NOTE :?and if there is any mis use of the statement using this password you
          are the responsible for that.

lokesh karanam

On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 7:51 AM, [protected]@airtelindia.com <[protected]@airtelindia.com>
          wrote:

Dear Mr. Lokesh,

Thank you for contacting Airtel.

You had expressed concern over payment debition from your account for your
          Airtel mobile number [protected]. We understand your concern and will work
          towards to resolving the same.

As per your previous call dated 06/01/09, your concern payment debition
          from your account for your Airtel mobile number has been registered and
          your service request number is 20114478.

We would revert to you on or before 12/01/09.

Also, we wish to confirm you that, we are in receipt of your attachment.

For further assistance, mail us at [protected]@airtelindia.com

We value your association with Airtel.

Warm Regards,

my creditcard Message From "karanam lokesh" <[protected]@gmail.com>
          Date ?06-Jan-2009 18:28:51
          Attachments ? 6Dec09.doc

hi!

i have? airtelpost paid connection bearing mobile number +91 - [protected].
          and i have opted the auto payment from my credit card for my airtel
          connection bill.

On 26th december 2008, 100 rupees is debited from my credid card towards
          the BHARATHI AIRTEL LTD, you can see this in the attached word document.

????? I would like to know why this 100 rupees is debited from account and
          which purpose.? please let me know this with high priority.

LOKESH KARANAM
          This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the
          intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged
          information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
          sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies and the original message. Any
          unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or
          copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is
          strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
          The recipient acknowledges that Bharti Airtel Limited or its subsidiaries
          and associated companies(collectively "Bharti Airtel Limited"), are unable
          to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/overthe
          contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions and further
          acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the
          individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or
          assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of Bharti
          Airtel Limited. Before opening any attachments please check them for
          viruses and defects.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies and the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
          The recipient acknowledges that Bharti Airtel Limited or its subsidiaries and associated companies(collectively "Bharti Airtel Limited"), are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/overthe contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions and further acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of Bharti Airtel Limited. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects.

LOKESH KARANAM

10/02/2009 14:47:00 121 00:05:02 0.00

11/02/2009 10:41:43 121 00:03:56 0.00

14/02/2009 09:21:01 121 00:11:45 0.00

17/02/2009 12:41:55 121 00:08:42 0.00

this is the last chance i am going to give for resolve my issue.

Lokesh Karanam
          Mis USE of my creditcard

Bharti Airtel Pvt Ltd — Unethical Billing & Harassing Calls.

I purchased a Airtel Wireless connection with 999 unlimited plan. However changed to Rs49/month + 10paise/KB on the eve of 15th July 2009.
          However, since I was under the unlimited plan as on 15 th morning, I dowloaded around 1GB of content.
          But Airtel has unethically charged me for that 1GB download at the new rate, even though I was under the old plan at that time & now they are not ready to adjust the amount.
          A bill of Rs 300.00 has been made of Rs 2, 500.00.
          Also the claims department has been giving harassing calls at the landline number that I gave of one of my relatives in the town.

Bharti Airtel Pvt Ltd — PF AMOUNT NOT YET RECEIVED

Hello sir,
          This is just to inform you that i have worked with your client bharti airtel pvt ltd chennai (santhome branch) for a period of 1 year and 5 months. I quit the job on may 2009 and they asked to submit all the necessary documents in adecco office t nagar habibullah road which i submitted to Mr.Gafoor ([protected]).They promised that it will get credited after 6 months but still not.Last month i called to adecco help line number they told they are going to submit the form in a few days and they told it will get credit to me in 2 or 3 weeks. Its almost one month but not got .
          Hence i request you to take the necessary steps to process the pf amount and let me know the status asap.Pls find the pf number details below.

pf number:kn/bn/34272/137789
          emp.id:105723
          Name:Mohammed.Aasif B
          cell:[protected]

Bharti Airtel Pvt Ltd — did not change my plan after 48 hrs

i m using airtel sim card since last 1 yr... on 24 Oct they give asseurity to me for changing the plan but till they did not change prepaid plan for my number.... if they giving assurity for that then they hav to cahnge that plan in atleast 72 hrs...if they will not change preaid plan then i will switch this network to others...............
          pls do needful help....

I am using an Airtel Prepaid. I had complaint many times about poor network/call drop but no response from the other end. I am paying average 2000/- per month for this worst services.
            The Network very weak and the calls are not getting connected when I am in indoor network area. I am residing at Moulali KOLAKATA and the house is situated within the tower area. I have changed my handset many times and have about 10 airtel connections in my house still no network and call drop in all of them

After months of complaints and e-mails and the tones of complaint lodge no’s, there is no result I am completely fed up of the service to my no-[protected], [protected], [protected] and many more

WHY SHOULD I PAY FOR CALL DROPS??

Airtel/Prepaid — Network & call drop

We are facing a huge network & call drop problem in our area... pls do chk this problem as soon as possible..we are unsatisfied with the customer care..

I have been trying to get the billing name changed for my mobile no.[protected].This postpaid connection is presently being billed for my husband Dr Bharat Gopal and we are trying to get the billing name changed to Dr Mamta Gopal[wife].We have completed all formalities and submitted relevant forms at the local airteloffice and made numerous visits in past three months but no result .The no.121 is a farce becauseeach time after wasting half an hour to get to the official they simply dissconnect the line!!My previous complaint nos. for reference are[protected] dt 3/3/09 &[protected] dt 16/3/09.I hope after putting up this complaint some action will be taken & airtel would at least be professional enough to get back to me and solve this simple issue.

AirTel — change postpaid connection

sir/madem,
              my mobile no is [protected].i paid the
              december bill, so i want prepaid connection
              because no daily rent.

date/3/12/2008
              your custmar
              amandeep

I have changed my ECS account in the month of December 2008 from Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) to Canerara Bank. My bank details are updated to Canera Bank as per Airtel back office/customer care.
                But all my bills are still going to OBC. I called the call centre over 50 times. I always got the stock reply of getting new complaint ID and promise for resolution in 48 hours. Sofar nothing has happend. I am forced to maintain the OBC account by depositing some money every month to handle the Airte's reckless way of managing ECS.

There is regular unwanted deduction of balance for "airtel matrimony, wap page display" i have never subscribe it...
                  RESPECTED SIR,
                  I had an airtel postpaid connection and i have converted my this postpaid connection into prepaid...
                  Hi Public,

AIRTEL REALLY SUCKS!!!
                  I hereby want to inform you about the worst customer service...

Mere paas delhi ka airtel prepaid conection hai.Ab me bihar me rahta hoo.Yahan mere sim par network nahi aata hain.Maine baar baar try kiya par no access bata raha hain.Plz help me.My email is riyazahmad.[protected]@gmail.com
                  Dear sir

My mb no [protected] is having a network problem in our area form along time. but this time its too much we can not talk also while seatng at home because of your great network if by mistake we pick up the call in side home then it will cut. As your company having good will in market i think you will do some thing regarding our serious problem. pleasue i request you to do some thing of your company network as soon as possible in our mandvi area (baroda). Thank you

hello sir
                    i am using airtel prepaid mobile no [protected] in charkhi dadri haryana
                    i have debited recharge of rupess 333 on march 5, 2009 at 7:54 pm
                    i am using airtel Monthly gprs service, according to this service balance of rupess 299 should be credited from account, but all my debit balance is credited
                    and after renew of my service i am unable to use this service
                    i asked from customer care about this they asked for some time now 11 days is passed but there is no good response from them
                    on march 8th a complaint(no. 386978) is also registed in company they said we will update your balance till march 12, but till now my balance is Rs. 0.16 and my service is also not renew
                    customer care said the amount is credited from my account is detail:-

March 07{ Rs. 3.60
                    Rs. 74.00
                    Rs. 67.00}
                    March 08{ Rs. 5.40
                    Rs. 1.80}
                    the detail is given by customer care the total of this is n't equal to the our previuos balance
                    now they are n't talking with us everytime they said that the system is n't okay
                    now 11 days is already pass
                    but my balance is now Rs 0.16 and my airtel monthly gprs service is also not renew
                    now tell me what to do??

The airtel network services in this area are regularly absent /not available .Hence airtel cell phones are non-entities/non...

You have One New Voicemail. Call [protected]. [This call will trace back to UK]

I called back to know what's this about, and recieved an automated voice message stating, "You have won $2, 500.00 as our randomly LUCKY winner. PLease confirm your mobile number to authenticate and claim the PRIZE."

This is a complete Fraud and Bogus call. It's just to collect your details, and some means for Telemarketing. I recieved it on my Airtel as sender "TA-BPQ". TA is the registration code with Airtel, and BPQ is the Tele-Marketer's ID.

The telecom service provider companies should ATLEAST enquire about the purpose of SUCH registrations, and what UNEASYNESS would it causes to the consumers, but unfortunately, all they care about is MAKING money... B***** CORPORATES...!!!

Please also Read a Complaint on the Following LINK, and pass the message among your friends about it:

Also see http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/[protected]
                      very true, a bogus call... any idea how much it would cost... as u have ringed them back...
                      hi even i had got the same message in my airetl no but the no is diffrent ta-bpq [protected] you have 1 new mail

thanks for informing me friend or i would have been cheated... regds
                      even i got a same bogus call
                      i got a same bogus message from TA-BPQ..my money was wasted as i called back..
                      Great Job Boy.I Am Thing About to make a call to such a number which i recieved a mess in my mobile.
                      Hi I had got the same message in my airetl no ta-bpq [protected] you have 1 new mail.
                      Many getting spammed by this fraud BPQ who are trying to steal the identify information.
                      Airtel should take some action on this.
                      Hi I had got the same message in my Idea noFrom- ta-bpq [protected] on 2nd April 2009, that you have 1 new voice mail.
                      I called back to know what's this about, and recieved an automated voice message stating, Its Amit from TABPQ"You have won $3, 500.00 as our randomly LUCKY winner. PLease confirm your mobile number to authenticate and claim the PRIZE."

we should always avoid such fake mails as they are using our money and steeling our identity

regards
                      ajay
                      I too today had recieved the message from TA-BPQ, as i have recieved the voice mail from [protected], when i called they are asking my interests, mobile make, mobile company etc. i think they are doing this making money, i dont know who will get benifitted with this Airtel or BPQ
                      Hi All,

I Recieved this voice Mail on my mobile when called back it was going to message system by name amit i think this is fraud and after 10seconds it will ask for some personal inforamtion and your mobile, Network Info by which they might use the data for fraud.However i work for US Marketing project and tried to identfy this it is complete fraud.Requesting all to pass this message to your friends and relatives.I[censored] find time please log a complaint to airtel to take actions against this which they can do, however they are registered networks.

Regards.
                      I went through complete 11 mins call with all written above is correct... now i would suggest don't give any further details about your name and address.. as number is already there with then if you have started with interest and all
                      TA-BPQ
                      You have One New Voicemail. Call [protected]. [This call will trace back to UK]

Yes I also got this voice call from the number [protected].
                      Yes I also got this voice call from the number [protected].
                      our money deducted should be return back to the main balance.and some fine should be put on that company.
                      Hi I had got the same message in my Vodafone noFrom- ta-bpq [protected] on 20 April 2009, that you have 1 new voice mail.

Its so irritating that you get this msgs while you are busy with much more impoortand tasks...
                      I too becum such a fool, yaar, it is such a fraud call, i wasted my 200 Rs on that, NONSENSE, ...

u knw when i calld back, it starts with the song Ring Ring Ringa, Ring Ring Ringa, ... frustrating, ...
                      n evrythin is similar to what others get, same amit, then computer in women's voice asking my interests, n all that, ...
                      Take care guys, its a fraud call, ...

Airtel — receive some voice msg from B P Q

last night i received some voice call n ... they said u have won ... rs prize ... i called them back but no one is picking the call...den i send them msg ... n they sais fill ur mobile no in msg ... m afraid is der any prob pr any risk
                      Thanks alot dears. I too today had recieved the message from TA-BPQ, as i have recieved the voice mail from [protected], if no one has reported ealier i would have cald it back.
                      To day i also received the same mail message
                      Yes i also received and become suspicious about it i am vodafone user but rom where they got my mobile number
                      Hi I had got the same message in my Airtel no From- ta-bpq [protected] on 29 April 2009, that you have 1 new voice mail.
                      I called back to know what's this about, and recieved an automated voice message stating, Its Amit from TABPQ" i have called u, u were busy now if remain online you will get a messege You have won $3, 500.00 as our randomly LUCKY winner. PLease confirm your mobile number to authenticate and claim the PRIZE." after confirmation of mobile no they ask me personal questions which waste my money at rate of ISD call. they are totally fraud send this messege to ur friends tell them beaware of these calls.
                      even i gt d same msg...
                      nd it ws so stupid of me dat i caled dem...nd god dey left no balance in m cel phn...
                      can't we complain abt dem in any way...
                      i want to knw who is doing dis?nd either company is being profited by dese cals or not?
                      I got fraud message from [protected]
                      Hi I had got the same message in my VODAFONE no ta-bpq [protected] you have 1 new mail.
                      Vodafone should take some action on this.
                      You I have received the Voicemail. Call [protected] .
                      I called back to know what's this about, and recieved an automated voice message stating, "You have won $5, 000.00 as our randomly LUCKY winner. PLease confirm your mobile number to authenticate and claim the PRIZE."
                      Airtel bogus call, Not good company...

Imran Khan
                      its very true... i wasted my rs.100 ..
                      Well I too got a message from TA-BPQ on today that my number has 1 BPQ voicemail, and to call +[protected]... I called the number and it charged me about Rs. 9.50 per minute... They talked for about two minutes... The person said something in Hindi, that they couldn't pick up the call if i call them back now and asked to authenticate stuff (couldn't understand properly because of my bad Hindi understandability)...

1. NON RECEIPT OF AIRTEL POST PAID BILL AGAINST MOBILE NO. [protected] FOR THE BILLS
                        GENERATED ON FOLLOWING DATED: 27TH NOVEMBER 2008, 27TH DECEMBER 2008 &
                        27TH JANUARY 2009.

2. I HAVE REGISTERED FOR E-BILL BUT I AM NOT ABLE TO VIEW E-BILLS (OLD & CURRENT)
                        KINDLY INFORM HOW TO VIEW AND TAKE PRINT OF THE BILLS

POSTPAID MOBILE BILL — NON RECEIPT OF AIRTEL POSTPAID BILL FROM JAN 2009

Dear Sir, I have a Air Tel Postpaid Mobil connection bearing No [protected] since Jan 2009 but till date no any bill has been delivered by your company. I have sent so many sms on 121 for sending the bill but no any action has so far been taken by your firm. Only they sent reply by sms that bill has already been delivered on 11 Feb 09 which is not true. If I have not received the bill how can they said for delivering the bill. I also sent two times my mailing address to send the bill but no response. Ultimately yesterday(25 Feb 09) at evening your service provider has blocked the outgoing call on my mobile which is against the rules. When I am ready to pay the outstanding any amount how you blocked the outgoing call. My only request is to provide me outstanding printed bill on my mailing address and immediately take the amount by cash or by cheque . This is my earnest request to send the bill immediately by 27 Feb 09 otherwise I will take legal action against you how you dare to stop outgoing call facilities of my mobile . This is a warning . Please take it VERY SERIOUS. CAPTAIN ISHWAR DAYAL SAH M-[protected]

Post Paid Bill — non receipt of EBILL

I had requested for sending the monthly bill details by email at the time of filling my ecs payment mode to your representative but unfortunately i have yet to receive my april bill i.e payment of which was payed through ECS MODE.
                        I would request you to kindly send all future monthly bill to my above email address as shown below.

[protected]@yahoo.co.in.

Kindly acknowledge receipt and the needful being done at your end.Send the bill for the payment of RS.445.51 by the above mail

Airtel — Non receipt of current bill

Sir

I have not received the bill for the period from Sep O5 to Oct 05,2009. I have changed my residential address from Adambakkam ( No.15/5,6th Cross SZtreet, Mahalakshmi Nagar ,I Floor, Opp Unity Pub School, Chennai-600 088) to

Carani Sadan, I Floor
                        25/11, Bakthavatchalam Street
                        West Mambalam
                        Chennai-600 033

So pl note down the current address and send the bills hereafter including the current on (duplicate ) to my West Mambalam address.

I am a regular remitter of all bills so far !!!!

Pl tell me how to pay the current amount immediately and the cheque in whose favour

V.Kameswaran

Despite complaining the faulty cable connection issue to he Airtel Customer Service and other concerned departments there are no actions taken by the company showing complete Negligence.

[protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]
                          Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 5:22 PM
                          To: 'care.[protected]@airtel.in';

Until today, I thought Airtel must be giving value to the customer complaints and high value is given to Customer Centricity/ TAT and the other values that Airtel/ Bharti puts up in commercials. To my earlier mail dt: March 04 (attached below) explaining that the connection that is not working since Dec' 2008 and have had problems pertaining to frequent disconnection etc, I had received a call from an Assistant Manager, Retention Team, Noida thereby promising that the line would be working very soon(24 hrs), but nothing has been done in terms of getting the broadband cable changed/ replaced.

I am highly dissatisfied with the response and explaining the whole case every time I call up the Customer Care. The engineer comes in every time saying we need to change the cable and nothing is done there-after. I do not have any single point of contact or any updates regarding the same.

As the issue is from the Airtel side with not been able to get the broadband cable/ wire replaced, please disconnect it with immediate effect.

Please refer to tkt complaint #[protected] logged today

Thanks for all your support..

Rahul Sharma

_____________________________________________

Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2009 4:35 PM
                          To: 'care.[protected]@airtel.in'
                          Subject: Airtel Account 12589581 Disconnection due to Faulty Connection Line

Please disconnect my Airtel Broadband connection Account No. 12589581, with the reasons being that my internet connection is not working from Jan 2009 (no dial tone/ no connection). I am highly dissatisfied with the service now as have raised the issue couple of times at the customer care.

Few caseID's : 16296850,[protected]. Same thing happened earlier also but was fixed temporarily. The person from Airtel taking care of the Sec-20, NOIDA, UP area updated in Jan that the underground cable is faulty due to water logging and it would take approx 10 days to resolve. Still the line is not working properly.

Please Disconnect my connection as I have other connections that are more reliable and at least working.

Rahul
                          dear sir...

my telephone no. is[protected], since 3 days the telephone is not working...

there is no sign of ringing tone...and dial tone...

please to try to rectify the same and immediately...

i expect several foreign calls...

please do correct the connection with out warranting further remainders...

mercy...

ravishankar...
                          my aitel broadband line is not working before five days.in line no dial tone.my airtel no.[protected].
                          pls visite my office and check it this issue.this issue very important for us.

With Regards