Airtel
So far so good - The company responded to our notifications
So far so good - The company responded to our notifications
Profile
File a Complaint

Having problems with Airtel ?

File a Complaint and get it resolved. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

File Complaint Now
Recently Resolved

Dated:[protected]

I have prepaid connection [protected]. Dated[protected] I have recharge with amount of Rs.2009/- but not receive complete amount & validity I have receive only amount of Rs.1688/- & validity till[protected]. Therefore amount receive Rs. 1788/- & validity of 2 years. I went to the airtel showroom on[protected] & customer care executive want some proof of recharge I show to him the bank statement of recharge of Rs. 2009/-. After the discussion he was satisfied with my compliant and promised me to wait. Executive ask me your balance & validity will credit on your account in 2 to 3 days but I can’t receive any response from there side. I talk again on this matter for 121 customer cares executive and executive again ask me your problem registered already and solve 2 to 3 days but not receive any response

Dated:[protected]

Dated:[protected]Revised)

I have prepaid connection [protected]. Dated[protected] I have recharge with amount of Rs.2009/- but not receive complete amount & validity I have receive only amount of Rs.1688/- & validity till[protected]. Therefore amount receive Rs. 1788/- & validity of 2 years. I went to the air tel showroom on[protected] & customer care executive want some proof of recharge I show to him the bank statement of recharge of Rs. 2009/-. After the discussion he was satisfied with my compliant and promised me to wait. Executive ask me your balance & validity will credit on your account in 2 to 3 days but I can’t receive any response from there side. I talk again on this matter for 121 customer cares executive and executive again ask me your problem registered already and solve 2 to 3 days but not receive any response

Dear sir
I have prepaid connection [protected] Dated[protected] Ihave recharge with amount of Rs.250/- ( KORBA,CHHATISGARH) but not receive complete validity of 8 month I have receive only amount of Rs 50/- now the validity is showing 22 feb 2008 .Acaully the validity is 22 Aug 2008.I talk again on this matter for 121 customer cares executive and executive again ask me your problem registered already and solve 2 to 3 days but not receive any response
They always telling me,you have change the set or remove the sim.(my set sony ericsson k510i)
But I cant remove the sim and change the set.
My complain no is[protected] at boregaon, Chhindwara{M.P.}

Sk. md.Ikbal
Boregaon Chhindwara m.p.
hi,
i am favort in life partnor in airtel
but communication all sms will sent
any time sir so happy thank u

I am a user of Airtel prepaid Service. I am facing a Problem of deducting money daily. One rupee is deducted daily without any type of subscription. whenever a message comes to my mobile from Airtel live balance is deducted.
Surendra Prasad Singh

I am a user of Airtel prepaid Service.My mobile Number is [protected]. I am facing a Problem of deducting money daily. One rupee is deducted daily without any type of subscription. whenever a message comes to my mobile from Airtel live balance is deducted.
Surendra Prasad Singh

I am a user of Airtel prepaid Service. I am facing a Problem of deducting money daily.My mobile no is [protected]. One rupee is deducted daily without any type of subscription. whenever a message comes to my mobile from Airtel live balance is deducted.
Sunil Kumar Singh

I have prepaid connection to [protected].dated 28-4-06.
Every month our service take 15 rs from i got this number.
i talk this matter for 121 customer care executive.he said me.
u r download ringtone in airtel live so we take 15 Rs.but airtel
live facility has been deactived before 8 month.
then our service Rs10 has been credited in my account.
similarly 4 month has been credited then manually it also deactive this
service to my number. but again take rs 15 the problem not be solved in 11 months.
Kindly take my complain seriously and solve my problem as soon as possible.

Your Customer
Balarasu

I am Rishiraj Rawat & i have a prepaid connection of Airtel Mumbai no. [protected] & its life time card.I...

I HAVE BEEN AN AIRTEL CLIENT FOR THE PAST SEVERAL MONTHS BUT NOW I'M BEEN FORCED TO OPT OUT OF YOUR ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS SERVICES.

FOR THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER I HAVE A CALL OF YOUR VERY STUPID CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE'S WHO GAVE ME A SAYING MY VALIDITY HAS BEEN VALID 29/12/2007.

I THEN VISITED A BRANCH IN OKLHA AND WAS TOLD BY THE REPRESENTATIVE TO WHY EXPIRE MY VALIDITY ON 29/12/2007. BECAUSE MY VALIDITY ON 10 AUGUST 2009.

TODAY MY NUMBER IS DISCONNECTED MY NO IS [protected]
    MY REQUEST REFERENCE NUMBER IS [protected]

ALL THREE ARE UTTERLY USELESS AND UNPROFESSIONAL, I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THEY ARE EMPLOYED AND IT JUST SHOWS A LACK OF FOCUS AND GOOD JUDGEMENT ON UR BEHALF.

SERIOUS LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU.BEING A TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY YOUR WORD ON THE PHONE IS AS BINDING AS A CONTRACT-PLEASE DON'T FORGET THAT.PLEASE DONT FORCE ME TO MAKE THIS A SERIOUS ISSUE AND BRING UR INEFFICENCY OUT IN THE OPEN

REGARDS,
    KISHAN
    ([protected])

Airtel - J&k — Billing on GPRS [Resolved]

My number is [protected] (Airtel postpaid-J&K state)

In J&K there is no GPRS service avilable.So...

Airtel — CUSTOMER CARE,KERALA [Resolved]

I have been using airtel for more than one and half years.Now i am receiving alerts in my mobile and they are deducting Rs.2...

Sir, my mobile network is airtel. My sim asking puk2 code. I need puk2 unlock code.! What i do? Where i get!
      Aug 13, 2020

Airtel — i want deactivate bloomberg service

i want deactivate my Bloomberg service. & stop daily deduction Rs.3/- my mo. no. is [protected]
      This complaint is 100 percent valid even I am receiving the same message and this service has been activated automatically from 30th Dec 2010 and since then the deduction is going on by Rs.3.I am receiving this message "You have been renewed for Bloomberg subscription service from Airtel.You have been charged Rs. 3. Join GamesClub at http://gclub.in". whenever I got this message each time i registered the complaint in to customer care but they say there is no service activated on this number. I also tried to send "STOP" message 121 but again its reverts mention that there is no service activated on this number, but when is send message "LAST" to 121 then it clearly show my deduction for bloomberg service. Is there any responsible person there in airtel who can take this complaint and provide me the solution.

Airtel — stop bloomberg service

sir my mob no is [protected] and once i dont dont know how bloomberg service is renewnd in my mob
      since last 7 days its auto renew in my mobile and everyday 3 Rs cut from my account do pls do needful
      its urgent pls stop that service in my mob.
      due to wrong entry .my sim showing rejected.kidly reset my puk code.
      my no is [protected]

my airtel internet service giving trobule and allways disconnecting. please,take action
        Aug 13, 2020
        My comment on the complaint of frequent disconnection of 'airtel net expert' is that I partially agree with the complainant. I never had any disconnection problem so far. However recently a PC hardware technician formatted my computer. Since then (for the last three days I am not getting 'airtel net expert'. I request you to look ino the matter and restore air tel net expert.-- Ramanathan

I am residing in Pune , I have taken Airtel postpaid connection for Internet facility.
          It was so frustating experience...

I m using prepaid airtel internet connection Through GPRS (Mobile) last 3 months. But speed is very slow, as per commitement of airtel customer care. They insure me i get 68-128 kbps speed through mobile GPRS. But now a days i m very fedup withe very slow speed of internet. What can i do Please give me suggestion.
          Because i m planing to go Consumers forum.
          Pl reply as soon as possible

Lucknow (U.P.) +[protected]

AirTel — GPRS Regarding

my mobile number is [protected], my mobile model is Nokia6681. now i am actvacted mobile office 7 days pack.now gprs speed is arround 1kb.what is problem? lot of time i was contact custmer care. but not use. pl find out.
          hello sir, i am very sad that you disconnected service of mobole office of 15 rs per day, please implement this service again thank you
          dear sir,
          my mobile no is [protected] i had activated 3g gprs on my mobile 100 mb free for 100 rupees rental was activated on 05/04/11 and same was deactivated on 10/04/11, when i saw that my unbilled amount was increasing daily on 300 rs basis i had spoken to customercare executive, and i got the feedback it will get minus when bill get generated, but i received the bill with gprs charged of Rs-1256, while in that 4 days period my uses wa only 38 mb, but why my bill comes like that,
          please give me clarification soon.
          regards
          ashok yadav

I on behalf of Surender Singh,Mobile No. [protected] state as under:
            every month Rs. 249 is deducted for GPRS service while I have not activated the same. In november,2007 I got a sms that ur gprs service has been deactived. However, in december, 2007 the same amount is deducted and now my account does not show the balance. I can niether make call to customer care due to negative balance not send sms to customer service. this is very bad for bihar airtel service. kindly take an immediate action please because since february, 2007, my balance is deducted for the same but customer care doesn't respond properly. He always says that this service has been activated on your mobile on your request which is wrong. please take immediate action to refund my balance and to deactive gprs service.
            Aug 13, 2020
            my no-[protected] complaint is that a one rupee deduct per day from my balance. where i not use caller id tune, sms services and etc. so please see it and requested to correct it
            MY M.N.[protected] COMPLAINT IS THAT A RUPEES TEN DEDUCTED PER WEEK FROM MY BALANCE AGAINST ARCHI DAILY COMIC SUBCRIPTION.BUT I NOT USEED THIS FACILITIS.I COMPLAINT SO MANY TIMES OUR CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE BHAGALPUR.BUT NO ANY RESPONCE FROM THIS SIDE.SO PL.SEE OUR PROBLEM AND STOP OUR BALANCE DEDUCTION AGAINST ARCHI DAILY COMIC.

Executive of Airtel Mr. Santosh Kumar (Code 29648) took the booking on 22.9.07 for installation of telephone with broadband facility for which the payment was also made. committments were made regarding internal wiring and installation within 4 days. Representations were made for various benefits being given because of Bulk installation being provided in the MD block of Pitampura. However since then the phone has not been installed. Repeated phone calls were made on the tel no. [protected] of Mr. Santosh but he remained unavailable. None has approched so far for installation. This has caused immense harassment and also amounts to cheating. The defeciency in services to the consumer is apparant for which legal action is being taken.

Gagan Minocha
              Advocate
              #[protected]
              Aug 13, 2020

this in regards to the TRAI mandate that the phone service provider i.e,(airtel) cant continue to charge the clip charges without the consent of the consumer and its not a mandate for them to get this charged from a consumer,
                everyday i get 2-3 messages to accept the clip charges and this is frustrating
                Aug 13, 2020
                I'm using Airtel no. I facing network problem at baridih basti, Baridih, Jamshedpur. So, I want to request u to consider for new tower at my home which is situated at this address.
                C/o- Bijay Shankar Tiwary
                Ho. No.-2656, D-Road, Adarshnagar, Near Bagun Nagar T.O.P., Baridih, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand-831017
                Mo. No.-[protected], [protected]
                Land Line :[protected],

I have Airtel connection and have Rs.6000/- as deposit with them. I requested them to activate call conference facility for...

Please note that on 19th Dec 2007 I received 150 SMS on my mobile No-[protected] regarding downloading from airtellive,though I had not download single item. During this I was using portfolio manager on my mobile. I immediately complain three times on 121 regarding above matter and get request no also.I request for cancellation for wrong downloading charge at Ahmedabad Lobby at Ashran roadon 12th Dec2007. Again Similary problem observed on 17th Dec. I again visit Air tel lobby at Ashram road and meet Mr. Ridham for cancellation of download chages. I also email four times at [protected]@airtelindia.com ragarding above matter but they are not considering my request. They are not giving point wise clarification which I required. Please also give guidance on How I can prove that I have not download. You can also see my previous bills for my usage record. I had never visit airetel live for download.Please do needful at your end. Such a Big mobile company’s staff not responding proper.
                  I hope that you personally look in the matter and replay on my following address :
                  mahesh M Thakkar, 13-Dalal CO. Op. H Society, maninagar(east) Ahmedabad-8
                  dear sir/madam,

I am one of your oldest customer and my wife and self are travelling to Thailand on 19th and will return back to india on 20th jan night.

My mobile has international roaming, but my wife's mobile you need to activate for 3 days and then disconnect.

Since i am your customer for so many years and i got sim card for my wife based on my number, i request to accede all the privileges to my wife's number so that we can enjoy benefits of both the numbers.

my wife's mobile number [protected] and you can call on me so that i can finalise this immediately.

I called your help desk [protected] and they had informed me to pay deposit of Rs. 3500 and then connect for 2days. I am not having positive reply for this kind of 2 days connection paying a deposit.

As a priveleged customer, my wife is also entitled to all the benefits as mine as it happens in any business.

Your call centre was very reluctant and more over negative, they are not giving a chance or opportunity to escalate and bring to the notice of top management and then live to them to decide.

I have been customer before Airtel bought over from JTM hence i am requesting you to give access for two days for my wife's number [protected] at the earliest. I need from 19th jan to 20th Jan only for two days as we are in thailand.

I hope you will work out positive module for the above request.

please advise your positive reply asap.

with best regards

kirti
                  pleas send my balance bill on my email id because my out going is not activited
                  I wish to bring to your notice the total careless attitude and disregard for the customer by your customer care executives calling from Mumbai. They have constantly been harassing us for payment of bills which they have not generated and sent, and have threatened to cut the line today by COB in case we do not pay. They cannot pronounce the company's name properly, or the persons name, and they dont want to listen to the customer and dont want tp take responsibility that the problem is from their end.
                  Airtel makes the customer feel like an . Please train your people in the art of talking to customers getting their names correct, with etiquette and courtsey rather than issue ultimatums. the telephone line nu that they are threatening to cut off is[protected]. Why should we suffer for their lack of responsibility and the fact that we have paid our bills on time always. Would appreciate a look into this matter and certain respect to be shown to the users.
                  Rgds
                  Hi Sir,
                  Please refer to the above complaint. the nu is[protected] wrongly typed as 4002714. Please xcuse the error.
                  Rgds
                  Sending inflated bills and not listening to the customer has become order of the at Bharti. Customer can not raise its voice because he not able to contact any senior person in the co. No. Email or phone no. is given on Website of phone bills.

I have done easy recharge of Rs 299/- on 18/11/07 for use of Airtel GPRS facility. My cell no is [protected]. I have contacted many times the customer care ,and given a complain no.[protected] on dated 21/11/07. After that followed many times but invain. Again on 16/12/07 ,I sent a sms in 121 for non resole of my problem. On 17/12/07 a got a sms stating the problem to be resolved by 18/12/07. But till date the problem is pending unresolved. Pl. help me out.
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    I am mobile office GPRS service activate for my mobile lg kg195 ([protected])but i am not use of GPRS service and mobile office setting save before pin nomber dialog box open please give me pin nomber

Airtel — GPRS problem unresolved

GPRS problem unresolved
                    I am facing GPRS problems in Airtel. Somehow the connection keeps dropping within few seconds.. and this happens almost throughout the city!!!!
                    Dear Customer,
                    pls share your mobile number so that we can resolve the issue asap pls

Radha Mohan

Customer Care in Airtel SuCkS as they are the pathetic and worst customer care ever seen and available no one exactly know what to do they do not pick calls during night sleepin A$$ H o L E S do not know whta exact they have to do and moreover there is never a resolution for any queries just runarountd and around tried logging complaints so manytimes but they are pathetic as usual only calls for feed back thay are grouse and slimy care agents who are not even trained properly and not educated. GOD SAVE US

Airtel — Don't renew my word pack

Please do not renew my word pack subcription. Please deactivate word pack. My cell no:[protected] India.
                      deactivate my word pack subscription
                      my mobile no is [protected]
                      I dont know when n how i subscribed airtel wap word_pack . I dont know how to deactivate . .plz help me tel me d way to deactivate my cell number is [protected] . .thanks
                      Pls. deactivate my word_pack subscription.unsubscribe link not available on its wap page.my no. is [protected]
                      please deactivate word pack.my cell no:[protected] india
                      Please, I dont know when n how i subscribed airtel wap word_pack . I dont know how to deactivate . .plz help me tel me d way to deactivate my cell number is [protected] . and pls do deactivate it ...thanks

pls ...pls..pls...pls... i am losing money ... immediately pls deactivate it...pls
                      plss unsubscribe my account from word_pack...

Hi Rupali,

Thanks for writing so much on “value our association with Airtel” but my problem is...

I asked the shopkeeper about the booster pack in airtel.. He gave me an idea of Booster -69. In which all airtel to airtel is 20p and to other mobiles is 49p.. so i did the easy recharge and i got the message " Recharge Successfully". but this is not activated.. i called the customer care and asked about it.. he told me that " you are already in a spl plan(all calls 49p) so this will be not suitable for you.. But i[censored] do recharge it will get recharge. there is no option to climb the money back.".. This is a software problem of them.. if they dont have a solution for that.. then why they are not giving an alternative option for it.. whether they are thinking that all of the customers are fool and will not climb for the small amount..
                        Aug 13, 2020
                        i have put a 10rs topup card. usually i got 6.90rs per 10rs card, but 16th sep 08 i got only 5.90 rs for 10rs topup. is it airtel cheeting me and the customers????
                        i enquired in customer care hell lot of times. before recharging with the booster 149 in tamil nadu numbr and i even called the IVR stating its 10 paise from morning and night 5 paise from night 10 PM to 8 AM, but wen i reacharged its was in this plan only for 1 hr and after that it's 20 paise.. i enquired hel lot of times and now they are telling its wrong information with IVR.. so whom to blame nw...! airtel or me..! even if the IVR has a problem ! wher did that customercare exec.. memory went.!

AIRTEL SUCKSSS
                        last year november depawali booster pack offer 119rs card 6 months valilty but
                        this year 2010 any booster offer dont callper what reason?????
                        On monday 15, i recharge 61 rs booster pack, but it till now its not working in my number. so i ask shop retailer (nandanam). He asking "are you receive any message from airtel like recharge successfully?". I told, we received only top up recharge message only... today i recharge my message booster in another shop rs.26. it recharged successfully. i asked previous retailer, what about my 61 booster? he said i dont know you... is it responsible answer?
                        Y only 100 msg per day?? Its not enough for us...
                        pls inform us, when the booster pack will expire.

i want to disclose a news about case which i file in consumer court against playtv ,zeetv,ministry of information tecnology,sajid khan(host),javad jafri and airtel.
                          the case is that i win 11 lac rupees in a tv show HOUZEE which is displyed on zee tv and playtv on 13 nov 2005 at 1200 noon .they comit me to pay my amount with in 45 days but they do not do so.they call bombay to present me in show but they also do not do so.after the show they come to me and ask me that we for got to present you in show and feel sorry.
                          they ask me to go back to gurdaspur (punjab) your check we sent you with in the week but they do not do so.i file case againist the show .the show do not pay any amount to their other winner and airtel also made such fraud with their customers and they do not pay any tax to goverment which is aleast 33% and there are more than 6 to 11 winners of 11 lacs more than 10 winner are 5 lac and more 10 winners are of 2 lacs and others .i am very thank full to you if you take neccessary action agains the playtv(www.playtv.in).

Aug 13, 2020
                          the case is that i win 11 lac rupees in a tv show HOUZEE which is displyed on zee tv and playtv on 13 nov 2005 at 1200 noon and airtel 16 rupees from airtel account in the name ticket .they comit me to pay my amount with in 45 days but they do not do so.they call bombay to present me in show but they also do not do so.after the show they come to me and ask me that we for got to present you in show and feel sorry.

kotly nagal mandi
                          236/18,
                          gurdaspur punjab
                          Respected sir/madam,
                          i want to disclose a news about case which i file
                          in consumer court against playtv ,zeetv,ministry of
                          information tecnology,sajid khan(host),javad jafri and
                          airtel.this case is in gurdaspur consumer forum punjab.
                          the case is that i win 11 lac rupees in a tv show
                          HOUZEE which is displyed on zee tv and playtv on 13
                          nov 2005 at 1200 noon and cut 16 rupees from my mobile airtel number as ticket amount.they comit me to pay my amount
                          with in 45 days but they do not do so.they call bombay
                          to present me in show but they also do not do so.after
                          the show they come to me and ask me that we for got to
                          present you in show and feel sorry.
                          they ask me to go back
                          to gurdaspur (punjab) your check we sent you with in
                          the week but they do not do so.i file case againist
                          the show .the show do not pay any amount to their
                          other winner and airtel also made such fraud with
                          their customers and they do not pay any tax to
                          goverment which is aleast 33% and there are more than
                          6 to 11 winners of 11 lacs more than 10 winner are 5
                          lac and more 10 winners are of 2 lacs and others .i am
                          very thank full to you if you take neccessary action
                          agains the playtv(www.playtv.in). and publish my news to the news paper mumbai. for more information contact at given address

kotly nagal mandi
                          236/18,
                          gurdaspur punjab
                          MOBILE [protected]
                          I had won the ultabid that had held on 8 feb 2007 but they had not given the prize yat now
                          iam from kerala iam thinking of taking legal actin against play tv
                          mob no. [protected]
                          the play tv media is fooling the public totally.

plz contact me on following address u got frauds by play tvAND AIRTEL

kotly...