Airtel
So far so good - The company responded to our notifications
So far so good - The company responded to our notifications
Profile
File a Complaint

Having problems with Airtel ?

File a Complaint and get it resolved. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

File Complaint Now
Recently Resolved

dear sir,i have applied for a broad band connection 1 month ago till now no body came to install connection im living in indore of madhya pradesh state Airtel franchisee GROW MORE INC. had sended their executive to my place on 17|11|07 to collect installation charges from that day till now no body has came yet..i am regularly calling this franchisee for the connection but they are not taking interest.the team leader of this franchisee is very irresponsible person,they have mis placed my important documents which i gaved them.. i am now totally helpless since am not getting my money back and nor the internet connection..so please help me out on this matter since these type of franchisee are spoiling the name of company..
Dear Sir
This is to bring your kind attention towards the working of your billing department . I Vipul Jain using airtel connection with number[protected] for both voice and internet services. I was receiving the bill seperately for both internet and voice services so i complained to your department to kindly give me only one bill for both internet and voice services .
In September dated 27.09.2007 (invoice date) i received two bills invoice no.[protected] for account number[protected]for multiple services)and[protected] for account number[protected]for internet services) for the period from 26th august to 25th september for same telephone number, but i don't know why these two bills are issued to me with different account number. Moreover according to your customer executive instruction. I ignored the single invoice for internet connection and paid invoice no.[protected], which was for multiple services for both internet and voice services for period as mentioned 26.08.2007 to 25.09.2007
Today I had received a call from lawyer Lalit Sharma , hired by you and i was informed that they had issued a notice against me for not paying the bill for period of september i.e. 26.08.2007 to 25.09.2007. Regarding this issue i had called today dated 14.12.2007 to your Customer Executive Alok Sharma ID No. 00267 in referece number is 9619047 and Charu Singh in Noida with reference number 9615844 and they informed me that there is no liability of mine towards account no. 13020953 for which i had received call from lawyer LaLit sharma.
This is my kind request to you kindly take necessary decision as earliest asap
With Regards
Vipul Jain
This is my kind request to you kindly take necessary decision as earliest asap
With Regards
Vipul Jain

Airtel — deduction of 15 rupees [Resolved]

I M NOT USING ANY AIRTEL SERVICE SO I M GETTING MESSAGES AND MY BALANCE IS DEDUCTED AS 15 RUPEE CONTINOUSLY FROM 4 MONTHS...

I have opted for the Bill Plan "Prepaid 399" from your Channel Partner Mr. Sanjeev on 11 Dec 2007. Mr. Sanjeev had provided me with a Subscriber Copy of the Customer Enrolment Form (No. 6265894) regarding this, after taking a deposit from me of Rs.500/- (in cash) and promising me a prepaid tariff rate of Rs.0.99/- per minute of local and STD call rate. He also promised me that I will get a recharge of Rs.250/- in my mobile ([protected]) within 24-hours after deducting anBill Plan Enrollment Fee of Rs.250/- He also mentioned that I shall be given 1000 local SMS's free per month under this plan, alongwith 1000 minutes of local calls for the next month. But my Airtel connection [protected] has not been recharged with the said amount, nor have I received any intimation towards the offers for which I have been charged Rs.500/- I have talked to Mr. Javed at Airtel Customer Service ([protected]) from my number at 7 pm on 13 Dec 2007, but he has not been of any help, excepting that he directed me to Airtel Relationship Center.
    Aug 13, 2020
    my airtel network does not work properly. it always goes in like offline .please tell me what is this problem
    [protected]. I have recharged this number with Rs. 100 but amount is not credited to number and the amount is deducted from my ICICI bank account.

Our VSAT connection is not at all working, several times complaint but engineers are unable to rectify the problems and unnecessary...

This is sreenivasula Reddy. My mobile no: [protected]

First i took prepaid conection with...

no response to your customer query please deactivate ring tone khazana services in my mobile. my number...

I am using ur product like Nokia5200, I am facing frequently the power on/off problem, for the first time...

myself as Narasimha Gaonkar currently working at Firstsource Solutions Limited, I have an issue with the Airtel Representative from whom I procured a Sim card by submitting all the required documents and a fee for Rs 500/-

After speaking to the Airtel Rep he took 500 Rupees and did not acknowledge that with a receipt and he informed me that he was out of these receipts and would give one to me the next day, however I have had not service provided to the Sim card given to me and assume that the Airtel Rep has not submitted my documents for the Service Initiation. I have been trying to reach him on a daily basis and calling him multiple times a day but his number either just rings or there is just a message which says that his number is out of service

I already have two post paid connections with Airtel ([protected] and [protected]), and am highly disappointed with this experience that I am undergoing currently for my third connection,

Note: I have already interacted with the Airtel Customer Service and expressed the above issue for which they have also tagged a ticket ( Ticket number[protected] ) and informed me that this issue would be resolved in the next 48 Hrs, post which if this issue is not resolved then I would have to force myself withdraw the 2 post paid connections that I am currently owning from Airtel,

Airtel Representative Name from whom I procured a SIM card is: Dilip (His contact number is [protected])

The number for the 3rd connection is [protected] (SIM Number – H–[protected])
      Aug 13, 2020

i am user of air tel bharti in my home there are four airtel mobile connections . Fron the last two months the service is...
        The below are the mails exchanged from AIRTEL, but till date no feedback has been received. Totally dissatisfied from the...

I am working in an IT company as a accounts manager.I am recently transferred to pune to handle the complete branch.As per the requirement i was looking forward to buy a blackberry the service provider i opted was airtel. I met a sales officer Praful Sudhakar Ranpise who is working Vega centre , shankarsheth pune road , swargate, pune.I told him about my requirement and also my plans to buy a corporate connections for all my employees.He assured me the he will provide me good service.He showed me the handset and took money from me .When asked for the bill he said he will give it to me the next day.Also he gave me a post paid connection which was not active and said it will also get activated tomorrow .He took 500 rs from me for that connection also.When i asked for the bill he refused to give it to me saying he will give that to me tomorrow.The next day to my surprise i found that nothing was activated i couldnt even get incoming on my new connection. I tried calling this company representative several times but he was not interested in listening to me and also most of the times he disconnected my call.Atlast when i got him on phone and i asked him when the services will be activated and when will he give the bill he has no answer.For the whole day today i was calling him and he was not interested in taking my calls and again now i am still waiting for my services to get activated.I was looking to buy some more handsets for some of my collegues and to make corporate deal for my employees but now i have completely dropped the idea.This was really pathetic by the end of the day i felt like cheated .I will never go for airtel again and will never recommend it to anybody.
        Aug 13, 2020

How unfortunate, airtel customer care is even worst than its managers .Actually it shows how its managers are in that company...
          please contact my dead AIRTEL No.[protected] WITH BROADBAMD , BRODBAND KA PURA BAND BAJA HUA HAI....

Hi Airtel Team,

I have a SIM, no. is[protected],which was dead before two days from now. When I called to the Manager Ms. Deepti then she told me to take new SIM, no.[protected], and ensure me that the new SIM will activate with in one hour and my problem will sort out as soon as possible but my problem is still remains and I have to go out of delhi today and the SIM is not activate till now. Kindly request to solve my problem immediately.
          Aug 13, 2020
          i am airtel costomer.my sim is puk loke than u give me puk code.
          Sir my airtel sim is puk lock please help me
          my mobile ni is [protected]

airtel charged me excessive for a thing that I have not used, WAP / GPRS they bill be Rs.872 for this and they would not agree their mistake, I was using this service earlier but had stopped using it for a long and had also deleted the access setting from my mobile cos of my previous bad experiences, but they claim that I downloaded stuffs worth so much of rupees, and people I would suggest you not to take any airtel postpaid connections, well they sound reasonable at first but they will hook you up somewhere when you think everything is going fine, better switch to prepaid... and their customer service sucks when it comes to problem solving.
            DO NOT TAKE AIRTEL POSTPAID.. .you dont agree with me, go ahead and you will get to know it later.

Airtel Postpaid — excess billing

The usage of my mobile no [protected] is not so high but the billing
            is very high.kindly check the account.

Airtel offices have refused to give receipt against payments deposited at their counter. Even if the payment is given in cash, no receipt is given. Customers have no proof with them if they have paid cash payment. Counter staff may not register payment having received against your bill and you need to prove if you have paid any cash to counter staff. Since you are not given any receipt, you cannot claim re-imbursement from your office for having paid your bills.

This is creating lots of inconvienece to all clients by snatching their basic rights to get receipt against their payments. This is also creating opportunity for Airtel counter staff to eat away cash received from clients and deny later or adjust against payment of someone known to them.Lots of scope for corruption. All Airtel customers must be aware of this chaos and think it over to continue with Airtel or switchover to other service providers!!!!!

Airtel Mobile — no receipt

i would like to bring into your kind notice the Sad service air tel is providing for a customer whom u rate a privilege customer,

i have a post paid connection no:[protected] since 3years i pay approx 4000/- every month, it so happened that march 1st 2008 i was enable to pay the bill on time but still managed to make a cash payment of Rs.4500/- at jayanagar 3rd block that day,

As i paid the cash of Rs.4500-00 to your executive i asked for a receipt but he denied stating he cant provide it, whereas its a citizens right to get a receipt for the cash he pays .later he wrote a ref ID for the same in a piece of clumsy looking paper (the paper which looks worst then a toilet paper is enclosed as attachment ).

later i kept on getting, messages to pay the same (Rs.4500-00) which i had already made then i called up your customer care many times and informed them about it, they told me to walk into the customer care center where i had payed and en quire as the Ref ID where not matching, I still had the patience i walked back waited like a beggar as if i was in the wrong way, the lady politely replied that it would be posted and not to worry.

After 3days i again received a msg asking to pay up Rs.7800/- including my old balance of Rs.4500/- which i had already made long back,

Today ie..20th march 2008 Airtel have suspended my mobile connection totally with no fault of mine, its lead me to depression and mental distress with no fault of mine.

Are customers treated like this ???????????We are not beggars!!! i dont think i need go through this, losing so much business for fault of yours...its my rite ...only becoz u have the the control to disconnect that does not mean you people can play around like this ...this my last mail and a call to air tel regarding this.

i would ask the help of consumer cell if its not sorted out soon ...i will fight for my rights and let know all the citizens of India the power of a consumer ...Please wake up its not a stone age ...technology can make my grievance reach millions in a hour...hope u get my point clear.
              While calling anyone, I heard msg for non payment of monthly bill everytime, after having paid monthly bill.
              what is reason, plz explain & close the problem exist from last 10 days.

We can not call from Airtel , Idea and vodafone mobile to toll free no's like [protected] or [protected].

Please do need ful for the same.
                Aug 13, 2020
                I am sorry to us the word worst. But still i will have to tell this because the discussion which i had with 121 on 22nd Jan 08 around 11.20 AM was my customer care experience. I felt like i was speaking to a person who sits in Fish market. Continuusly i was hearing a loud noise from a man which was a distraction to me as well as the customer care Executive (Ms. Rekha). Inspite of telling this to the CCE, still she didn't manage to stop the person.

If your customer care calls are really recorded, i would like to advise you to have look in the discussion which i had with Rekha.

Please let me know the county head email ID. 'cos i dont trust [protected]@airtel.in

Salahudeen-[protected]

Ref : My Mobile No.[protected]

I have not got my bills till date since the day I have obtained the above sim. Several complaints has been give to[protected] but every complaint has gone to vain.

I am paying my bill as per the SMS received on the mobile.

Would some who is responsible for this in Airtel or would Airtel take responsibility and act promptly in sending my bill.

S.Robert
                dear
                sir i have taken new aritel moble connection bearin no
                [protected] given connection on 15.03.2008 the bill generated on 27.03.2008 is Rs. 571/-

there is descipency in bill kindly provide the details which calledup from my moblie phones
                Dear
                Sir iam having exsting conncection from reliance mobile no[protected] when my manger called up through your net wrk no [protected] was wrong diverting call to some body elese
                i have lodged a complaint regding this but still the problem was not resolved

why it happen from yr net wrk plese recity the problem
                Dear Sir
                I am T S Hariharan, an airtel customer for past 3 years. My mobile number is [protected]. I have a problem with the international booster pack of Rs. 151 for calling US and Canada. Whenever i call, i wasnt able to get connected to US numbers as the pre recorded voice says " All lines are currently busy". But i am able to get speak with them form other mobiles( vodafone) and land lines as well. I lodged my first complaint about twenty three days back to your CCEs at 121 and then at 198 and no action has been taken by your technical and as well as executives. I am tired of hearing the false promises from your executives that the problem will get resolved in a days' time. I am not getting any response from your Team leaders too. I spoke with couple of your team leaders and they too were good at giving promises but very bad at keeping them. Some times they dont even respond to my calls and say that they are in a meeting. It is ridiculous to here that from them, because the time at which I called them was 1.00 am, early in the morning, who will be having meeting at that time. I want this issues to be resolved soon or else I may have to quit using Airtel. Hope my problem would be resolved and i may not have agony any more.

Another annoying issue is, weak signal in IIT Madras area, where some times when I call, due to the un-availability of the signal, the call gets disconnected. It happened thrice when i was speaking to your customer care executives. And your CCE have no courtesy to call me back. When asked why?, the answer is " We have no provision to call the customer number back". This would be a kind suggestion to Airtel to allow or make some provision for the CCEs to call the customer back if it is needed in these situations as the customers would be happy to hear for the CCEs (only if what your CCE said is right (true)). Or else you might be missing many valuable customers.

Airtel — excess, Fraud billing [Resolved]

Iam a airtel post paid subscriber for nearly 4 yrs and i had been paying my bills regularly....

I fully agree. It has happened several times in our family/friends circle. Your firm simply disconnect the connection wihtout prior notice suddenly causing thereby immense dislocation and problems tentamount to huge harras ment. I have spefici complant in this regard. I lodged a complait to Mr.Yuvraj, your customer care executive on Friday who simply heared and did not bother to rectify; he told that he would restore the connection in 24 hours., though the requisite papers were already handed over to your outleft. Some more papers demanded by your outlet subsequently were also handed over to one Cutomer Care Official at your branch Office at Adayar, Chennai on 22.11.2007 (her name is Miss Sundari with the request to forward the same to Salem Office from where the connection was obtained . I had also taken acknowledgement from her for having received my papers;but in vain. To add to the harassment, when I contacted Mr.Jagidish-Ph.No.[protected], at Chennai in Tanil Nadu who is a nodal officer and who is supposed to hear and rectify the problems of the customer, is not at all attending. What we feel is the difference between the private companies and the Govt. In Govt, officers who attend such complaints would be polite and try to help the customer as early as possible, as they are responsible Officers of the Govt;whereas I find that Mr.Yuvraj who is probably a senior executive does not even bother to call me back and give me the feed back. It has already taken more than 3 days, the connection is not yet restored though we had taken the connection after making full payment. I opted for some other connection as I need connection urgently and have taken a fresh connection from other provider. The above dislocation has caused huge dislocation and mental agony to me, particularly, after noting that your executives did not bother to rectify ever after 3 full days. Perhaps I have to take up with the Telephone Regulatory Tribunal, New Delhi.I have not given the phone No. delebrately so that you have to respond to me with your contact phone No. In the world of competition, politeness, efficient handling of customer problems, etc. only can only help you to survive. The family/friends circle normally follow suite and try to have connection from a similar provider. It won't be diffcult to convincethem.Small drops can make ocean.
                  VERIFICATION PROBLEM
                  CUSTOMER CARE IS GOOD FOR NOTHING
                  SOLVE THE PROBLEM AT ONCE
                  PUBLIC IRRITANTS!
                  Dear Airtel All

I am Selvi.D. Past 3 years I was using Airtel prepaid Mobile, still I am airtel customer. Last month[protected] I changed my mobile prepaid to postpaid service. I brought two SIM.

1) 91-[protected] prepaid to postpaid changed
                  2) 91-[protected] new no.

During verification time I was not available in my home town, my father in law doesn’t know about the connection which I applied. Because of this confusion my outgoing calls[protected] diverted to airtel call center, and they advised me go to Saibaba kovil (MAXY) office in Coimbatore. That I am was in Hosur, I went to coimbatore Saibaba Kovil office[protected]. They ask me to write a request letter for activation. They promised to me they would activate next day itself. But next day it was not activated.

I accepted my mistakes, but I asking about next procedure to active the service, but still they are not reply properly and what they want to active the service. I already submitted Passport also.

Again[protected] I called SIM provided person (Airtel) he ask me to come Lakshmi mill’s Airtel Barathi office. There I waited for 2 hours. Then they told me they would activate on that day itself.

But up to now my no Is not activated. Because of this I missed lot of opportunities (I am doing business) and suffered lots of stress.

[protected]:45 pm I ring up to Airtel SIM Provider and ask about status, he told me its not possible to activate the service.

My question
                  1) Why they are not told following the answer on that day.
                  a. [protected]:45 pm its not possible to activate the service)
                  2) Why did you collect the passport details?
                  3) They didn’t give proper answer but they made me to go here and there.

I kept hope on Airtel office from[protected] to[protected]:45 pm) but you people are cheated me. I need a concrete solution.

Thanks and Regards
                  Selvi.D
                  [protected].
                  I purchased a new airtel prepaid connection in mumbai No[protected]. I submitted my voter id card which shows the address of my permanent house which is in MP(jabalpur),
                  for local address proof I submitted MTNL phone bill which is on my uncle's name, the retailer submitted all the documents but my connection is blocked after 10 days...
                  Please tell me what documents are needed which verify my identification..
                  sir i want this phone number details [protected]

respected sir,

I am amit dungrani using the airtel connection [protected] from last 2 and half year and this...