Airtel
So far so good - The company responded to our notifications
So far so good - The company responded to our notifications
Profile
File a Complaint

Having problems with Airtel ?

File a Complaint and get it resolved. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

File Complaint Now
Recently Resolved

Airtel — many subjects [Resolved]

respected sir/madam
I am a resident of Punjab and using aitel telecommunication services. I have many complaints...

I had Airtel postpaid mobile connection in Bhopal, MP. I had to move to Lucknow on 04/11/07. So before leaving Bhopal, I had request to customer care executive of Airtel to change my bill plan from 499 to 299, And they had change my plan within 4 hours and said that the plan would change back to 499 within 4 hours of request.
After coming back to Bhopal on 22/11/07. I had again request (service request reference No.[protected] to Customer care executive to change my bill plan back to 499. But at this time they had denied to change my bill plan and told me that the policy of changing the bill plan had been change and now bill plan would change after the current bill cycle i.e from 20/12/07.
It would be loss for me if I continue 299 plan till current bill cycle complete.
How they can change their policy (which is related to the user) without giving information to the user.
It is therefore requested to look into the matter for suitable action under intimation to me.
According to this new policy of Airtel, how user can change his plan in between bill cycle, if required. This policy is useless, according to me.

Harjeet Singh
Aug 13, 2020
The worst ever worst kind of service to customer has given by the airtel... pls note and try to avoid of changing number from postpaid to prepaid b'coz you will suffer after recharge...

I have changed my number [protected] from postpaid to prepaid on oct 1-2 week.I have submitted my Enrollment form to the nearest teleshop..(reach telecom- Anna nagar-Tamil nadu (Prescriped Airtel shop)).

but in between oct & nov my number is diconnected twice....I have called reach telecom. what is the problem? they did't given right information and activated my number twice.

but on Dec 5th my number totally disconnected and it has been removed even from customer care database also.. so i can't use my number...when i called customer care.. they said, sir your form has not recevied ... pls submit it.. I told i have given all the information of when it submitted or they told it is activate by the airtel shop only.....

In reach telecom, they told sir your form has been send to airtel office and we had all the record for that processing...

so they made me as ball and passed btn customer care and airtel shop..........see how it goes...

note: on 29th nov my validity expired(I got sms lots of sms to recharge) so I have recharged my number on 28th (Rs 1110/- with 180 days validity).....

see i got sms about my validity expired on 29th but, they even made any phone call or sms about my number will became diconnected on 5th dec....see how customer care is working.............

so in my account i had 960 balance..when i called to customer care they told they will try to get the number but not money....

The worst ever worst kind of service to customer has given by the airtel....pls note and try to avoid of changing number from postpaid to prepaid b'coz you will suffer after recharge.........

now i had vodofone number I never wish to go to airtel ..........
    Aug 13, 2020
    I had Airtel postpaid connection from over 4 years. Two years back, they called me and offered a free addon postpaid sim which I took and gave it to my brother. After that I was getting bills regularly for both the numbers. One month back, my brother changed to prepaid to a different number of his own. So I cancelled his addon number. But after that, I got 300 Rs extra in the bill stating that it was one time charge for separating that number from the parent number for cancellation. In spite of me explaining to them, they did not cancel that number until I paid that 300 Rs extra plus 1 more month rental which they had not cancelled. so guys, be careful the next time they call you and offer any free sim or something.

An airtel broadband connection (256 Kbps) was installed at my residence (H No 123, Sec 17 A, Gurgaon) on 30 Nov 07. The Airtel...
      To,
      AIRTEL

Subject :- No Updation of the Validity of 180 days inspite of the recharge of Rs....

Airtel Prepaid — SIM activation [Resolved]

regarding ID proof of the number
      I m Firoz Ahamad from Bihar. My prepaid mobile no is [protected] purchase...

DEAR SIR,
      I HAVE A AIRTEL NO-[protected] IS SINCE 4 YEAR'S I HAVE RECHARGED 200/- VALIDITY VOUCHER ON DATED 24/10/2007 10:30 AM MY ACCOUN IS 304.42 RUPEES AND I HAVE CALLING STD AIRTEL NUMBER 8 MIN.CHARGED 7.92RUPEES WITH VALUE VOUCHER 149/- AND 8:30PM MY BALANCE IS 30/- IN MINUS. I AM CALLING CUSTUMER CARE 25/10/2007 BUT NO PROPER RESPONCE FOR WHY DEDUCT MY BALANCE RS.326.50 .NEXT TIME I MEET AIRTEL TM MR. NIRAJ KUMAR AT GOPALGANJ HE TOLD AFTER 24 HOURS YOUR BALANCE IS ADD YOUR AIRTEL PREPAID ACCOUNT BUT AFTER 39 DAY'S NOT ADD 326.50 RUPEES ON MY ACCOUNT. AIRTEL INDIA CHEATED ME SECOND TIME.I HAVE BUY A NEW AIRCEL CONNECTION

Airtel — AirTel cheating everyone in India

DEAR SIR,
      Airtel see only his benefit they don't care for customer my connection was 5 yrs old due to sone circumstances i couldn't pay in time ..they disconected ,after disconected i got regular bill that i'm not liable to pay.now they are trying to recover money through illigal way by goondas & dada.if anyone wants peace in life don't take connection from AIRTEL its my suggestion,Yeas i'm thinking to go in court for fraud bill & criminal case for illigal procedure to recover fraud bill.
      rajendra agrawal

my request
      mere no.ke aaj tak ke jitne bhi sms aaye ya send kiye gaya hai sab mere mobile card mein wapis bej do

GURNAM SINGH MEHTA
      airtel is company ............ they have charged me rs 6 per call instead of charging me 0.10 paise as i have got a night pack activated...... i have launched more than 25 complaints and they always told me that sir in 24 hours u will get ur money....... and now finally after 29 days they are saying that they have not got any complaints and are not receiving any calls from my no.
      I was given a SIM card from Airtel branch at Sahara Mall, Gurgaon on 19/01/08 morning and assured that same would be activated within 4(four) hours. However even after 48 hours my phone gives a message of "Unregistered SIM" and on calling up my mobile number the response is "Mobile switched off". Customer Care said it may be a technical fault and advised me to go to same branch and get it replaced or repaired. Some harassment!!!!!!!!!!
      where is ur cochin office give the tel. nos pls6f

my request
      mere no.ke aaj tak ke jitne bhi sms send kiye gaya hai sab mere mobile card mein wapis bej jaye

my request
      mere no.ke aaj tak ke jitne bhi sms send kiye gaya hai sab mere mobile card mein wapis beje jaye

GURNAM SINGH MEHTA
      All service providers are like this only. Airtel and Tata Indicom customer care centres do not have powers or do not have enough information to give correct reply to customers. They are trained only to tell the repeated sentences.
      These service providers are operating customer care as dummy department with low salaried or sub contract people. These service providers operate customer care dept to satisfy somebody other than customers.
      Do not expect good reply/ solution from customer care department.

It is my personal experience with both AIRTEL and TATA indicom people.
      Regarding Airtel Mobile Office, I have given many complaints and feedbacks.

First of all, try to teach the Customer care representatives how to speak with the Customers.
      Every time, they are disconnecting the Call while Complaining. Harish, Rajendar.. and many persons doing like this. after 2 or three attempts, 121 customer call has been blocked. (why you are blocking the calls. Are you afraid of the Customer).

Never try to cheat the Customer. Without the Customer, airtel will never grow with the advertisements.

Ok I will come to the Complaint.
      I bought the New Tamil Nadu Airtel Number (my old number was bangalore number).
      I activated one month Airtel Mobile Office for Rs.375. For the Rest of one month, I mad the complaint regarding the internet access. The service was toooo toooo slow. just 1 or 2 kb per second. I have used Vodafone Internet and RIM internet. They are providing upto 7 to 10 kbps. Airtel not providing atleast 5kbps.

Very slow. If we type any web address, we can have a te and come., then only the site will be opened. I have given the Complaint at January. after the complaint they deactivated my 121 customer call number.
      (Have you tried this. This will happeb to each and EVERY CUSTOMER. If you give any complaint, your 121 service will be de activated. After that I started giving complaint to activate 121 call. 2 weeks gone. After that 121 has been activated. Later i have given one more complaint about Airtel mobile Office. They refused to solve the Problem. And the Validity for the Mobile Office has been Over. Always I am getting the error asd "Communication Failure".

So what's the use of 375 Rupees. Hmm. What are you doing? Are you cheating us..

Then one more thing. Last Tuesday I activated One Week Mobile Office. But the same problem was their. After opeing 5 or 6 pages, .. i am receiving this error as "Communication Failure". (I am remembering that I am having the full coverage. i am in the Center of the City at Coimbatore. The Area Name is 100ft Road, Gadhipuram). If we download any files/ videos or pictures, the Success Ratio is lesser than the Miss ratio. 40% of downloads are getting Success. And if we download a large size file (for example 2 Mb). Every body know how the speed is. I already mentioned the speed is lesser than 4kbps. Every time, the download skipped at thje middle, and giving the error as "Communication Failure. Contact the Service Provider".

I made the call to the customer care representative, he transferred the call to the technical team. They told the final decision as "We are not able to do anything regarding this error. and we are not responsible for that". this answer was told on April 21st after 10pm.

Again I made the call and the person named "Harish" talked with me. I told everyting from the top to bottom, but he disconnected the call. Every body doing like that, always disconnecting the call.

For Example, try to check Vodafone Network. See how they are talking with the Customers. how Nice. Airtel always using the word as "I am sorry. I am sorry". Whats the use in asking Sorry.. There is No use. Take the Action. Dont ask dummy sorries.

Airtel Live GPRS is also in this catagory. it alsways shows the Error "Invalid gateway Response" or "Connection Failure. Contact your operator Service, if the proble Persist".
      Regarding that i given two more complaints. they put my complaint in Dust Bin. (i think).

This is to inform you, I am mentioning this to solve my complaint. Otherwise, I will publish this in Consumer Complaint Webpage.
      I have worst experience with AIRTEL services.
      They Debited Rs.225 from my bank account through ECS clearing but they did not credited that money into my Airtel payment.
      I have proof for the transaction detail in my bank statement but they telling we didn't received that amount.
      I don't like to go to any other public service department for this amount.
      I understood they trying cheat people.
      The above is my worst experience with them.
      I'm willing to withdraw their connection.

AIRTEL PREPAID SERVICE PROVIDER — AirTel cheating everyone in India!

HI ALL,
      This complaint is regarding airtel prepaid service provider.
      Last month i had purchased a prepaid connection.I have spent allmost RS 1100 for this bcoz i ve activated several schemes on this number. Everything was working fine.But, suddely after 20 days my number was stopped working. That time my prepaid card balance is above 250. I kept trying cust care for 2 days, but all in vain.The 3rd day i contacted the dealer from where i had purchased this. I came to know that my number was deactivated and now i ve send 3 photographs and 2 id proofs again to the Mumbai office.I ve done that (i ve send all the required proofs to the Mumbai office).But, again for the next 10 days my number had not activated. Now the dealer is saying that it will never be activated. Can anybody inform me who is responsible for this and who will refund my RS 250.
      Airtel is a [censored]NG company. Big cheater company in the world. Avoid this connection please. Try to another operator please.

Airtel Mobile — Airtel is Big Cheater In India

I & my all family members are using Airtel Since last 6-7 years. But now days Airtel Is Making People Fool, Cheating in very bad manner.

Heavy sms promotions are they are sending on mobile, No wre charges mentioned, if you reply that SMS then you will got to know that U are charged for 30 to 60 Rs. Again their messages will confuse you & tell to send HELP Messages. Again you will be charged by Rs 3 or Rs 6, U doesn’t know what to Do, when u come to know something then u may Lost more than Rs 100.

I would like to inform all of you that Don’t only read their promotional pamphlets but u have to understand from their guys.
      Otherwise you will be in Loss more 5 time what they have written.

!!!Be Carefull From All AIRTEL Services!!!
      I DONT AGREE WITH YOU. YOU LOOK LIKE A FRUSTRATED GUY.
      Airtel chya aaycha bhosda.madarchnd airtel airtel is the big big froad company i want to abuse them
      repeat

my request
      AIRTEL is the most fradulent company in the mobile business today. And I am damn sure nobody can challenge this statement. Sunil Mittal knows the art of stealing from customers.
      Airtel ek bahut hi ghatiya compney hai.Saale koi bhi service activate kar dete hai aur balance gayab .
      Aur jab custmer care me baat karo to kahte hai ki aap ka balance 24 ghante me aap ke a/c me add kar diya jayega,
      but aisa kuch bhi nhi hote, hai sali Airtel jaisi compney ko laat mar kar band kar dena chahiye.
      Custmer care walo ko kuch pata hi nhi rahta hai, koi jankari mango to kahte hai ki aisa kuch nhi hai ulta unhe hi batana padta hai ki aisa plan aaya hai teri compney walo ki tarf se.
      Abhi 1 month before ki baat hai mere cell pe ms, g aaya ki aap ki sabwapactress service activate kar di gayi hai aur aap ke 30 rupees charged kiye ja rahe hai aur 5 min baad wohi ms, g again repet hua aur again mera balance charged kiya gaya aur is tarah se Airtel walo ne mere cell ke balance ki maa chood di.
      Aur jab bhi ab custmer care me laga raha hu to ms, g aata hai ki, apni kisi bhi prakar ki samasya ke liye AIRTEL likh kar airtel wali ki maa ki choot me daal de . to kya koi batayega ki mai ye ms, g AIRTEL walo ki maa ki choot me kaise dalu.
      Bloody , s airtel care.

DEAR SIR,
        I HAVE A PREPAID USER [protected] SINCE 4 YEAR. I AM RECHARGE 200/- VALIDITY VOUCHER ON DATED 24/10/2007 10.30 AM THIS TIME MY ACCOUNT BALANCE IS 304.42 PAISE AND I AM CALLING A STD AIRTEL NO. 8MIN. CHARGED 7.92 PAISE .AFTER 8PM MY ACCOUNT BALANCE IS -30/-(MINUS THIRTY RUPEES). I AM CALLING CUSTUMER CARE ON DATED 25/10/2007 HE TOLD AFTER 24 HOURS YOUR BALANCE IS ADD ON YOUR PREPAID ACCOUNT BUT AFTER 39 DAYS NO ADD ON MY ACCOUNT BALANCE . AIRTEL DEDUCT 326.50 PAISA ON MY PREPAID ACCOUNT.I AM BUY A NEW AIRCEL PREPAID CONNECTION.
        Aug 13, 2020
        Dear Sir i have lost my prepaid card number is [protected] please if possible stop the services on this number...

Thanks & Best Regards

Mousin
        Kishanganj

ur are totaly faileur and very big looser type firm u should satisfy cumtomer or customer will satis[censored] airtel is
          Aug 13, 2020

Airtel Call Home — Pathetic service!

Sir/Madam
          This is bad to inform you that after regular complaints to custmer care to inprove Very good signal quality, Non fluctuating signal,better voice quality at Purvanchal Institute of Dental Sciences, GIDA, Sector-7, AL-4,Gorakhpur-273209, UP(EAST), Near to ITM & between Shahjanwa & Nausad. As we are not getting good quality of signals inside the hospital even in OPD, OT, Inside of the hall,Rooms, with continuous fluctuating signal. Everytime Custmer care saying we are working alot to improve the network but nothing happen.
          So, we are requesting to do Fruitful for pioneer custmer like we Doctors.

mobile No. [protected]
          Airtel sucks :( Please teach this ignorant rich company a rich lesson !
          customer exicutive continuosly deduct my mobile balance. Last 4months 250rupees. Nodal officer & applied officer continuosly support there. My no [protected]

I received the bill from Airtel for the month of November' 07 where I was charged with Rs. 550 towards GPRS, on putting a complaint regarding this issue to Airtel they have just closed the complaint giving the reason as this service is a free while the customer is charged for surfing. Neither i got a call from Airtel nor any message regarding the chargeable of any such service. I was facing this problem before two years also and after raising a complain the same were waived off
            Hi all,

I am also facing the same GPRS amount rs 499/- is being looted from my every month bill.. and when i ask Customer care .. every time they are giving nusence answers like system down... application is not opening.. etc..

I have been using airtel since from SEP-2006 ( 15 months) .. and some where in the middle they started cheating ( as usal) rs 499/- getting adding in my every month bill.

I Just want to ask only one question to aritel .. person (owner / manger / president / ceo ) whoever it is ..

1) How airtel can ( himself) active the GPRS on my mobile without my knowledge ?
            2) Ok somehow they added and how come that activation did not notified to me...?
            3) When my handset did not have any GPRS facility / or other way . when i ever used this GPRS how dare they can ask or claim Rs 499/- every month..

I need proper response and remdy for this from AIRTEL......

I also need suggestion from anyone who can help me out on this..

regards.
            prasad.
            my mobile [protected]
            for Missed Called Information Service deactive

details active or deactive code
            mobile NO,[protected] Sir in the current bill statement i noticed that uncalled charges have been billed in my bill. I hope the same have also in the previous bill also. I have to check past bill also. Presently I am not in a position to clear the outstanding due. I request you to send the bill copies thro my e mail id and also request you send me hard copies by post immediately so as to clear the due at the earliest. Awaiting your immediate actiont
            in this regard.
            Thanking You.
            d nagalakshmi

I would like to draw your kind attention towards deduction of my cell phone billing amount from the TATA Credit Card which is not as per the consent or instruction of the Card Holder (myself). In fact, a photocopy of the credit card was submitted to the Airtel (Bharati Cellular) as a supporting document. I don’t know, how did you entertain such transactions without my prior instructions and it is also crystal clear that the user’s name in the bill is RIMA, whereas in Tata Credit Card the name of the holder is REMA.

What about Business Ethics? Do you only believe in recovery? What about Customers’ Satisfaction?

I had cancelled my post-paid connection in the month of Febraury, 2008, of which I have two receipts collected from the Airtel Gallery, Chembur of excess payment adviced by the executives of the Gallery for conversion of mobile connections from Post-paid to Pre-paid, the executive of the Airtel Gallery promised me that both the connections will get converted within 48 hours in the month of February, 2008. Unfortunately, till today, I am receiving bills for both the post-paid connections inspite of my frequent requests.

Is it possible to get the aforesaid amount back or do I need to contact ….. ?

Awaiting your favourable reply in this matter.

Yours faithfully,

Dilip & Rema Vasu Poyyara

Is it possible to get the aforesaid amount back or do I need to contact ….. ?

Awaiting your favourable reply in this matter.

Yours faithfully,

Dilip Vasu Poyyara

I am Priya Pichamuthu . Currently i am in USA . This is the mobile number
            which i used in India - [protected] . I requested the airtel customer care
            to cancel my airtel connection on June 12 'th, As i am about to travel to
            US on June 11'th . As per my request they said they will disconnect my
            connection on June 12'th . I have given Cancelled cheque for every month
            payment transaction .When i asked the customer, they said the cheque will
            get deactivated once we cancel the connection . As per my request, hope so
            they have disconnected the connection . They have taken the June month
            account due on 13'th . The transaction details from my bank account are
            below :

13/06/2008 IILECS - AIRTEL [protected] DR INR 537.61

The above transaction should be my last transaction. But i dont know why
            you people did some unnecessarily transaction from my account by using my
            cancelled cheque

July month transaction from Airtel :

15/07/2008 IILECS - AIRTEL P/[protected] DR INR 753.49

Please let me know why this unnecessary transaction happened by using my
            cancelled cheque . Please let me know the reason immediately .

For your reference I used Co-operate Connection as i am TCS employee.

Could you please contact Mr. Santhosh Kumar . J for any more details .His
            contact number is [protected].
            I am Harikrishna.
            Choose a correct bill plan from airtel.Other wise it is painful to you.Don't use any extra services.In andhra pradesh for general postpaid customers New Full Valu 399 No Adv-ap is the best plan.For corporate customers AES 249 plan is best.Use topping when you neccesarly want them.And deactivate them immediately after your use is complete.For more details and best bill plans contact me @ [protected] or visit my web site http://earndollarsjoyly.blogspot.com
            Billing system is very poor in Kashmir province it needs to be recatified as soon as possible

This is to bring into your notice that I have applied for a prepaid to postpaid conversion of my cell no. on last Monday dated 26 November, 2007 but it has not been activated till date.

The executive came to my office tooked the documents and said he has processed the documents firstly he told me a wrong bill plan and secondly he is not co-operating in this matter.

Apart form that he has not provided me any cash receipt against the payment of Rs500.

I already addressed this issue but no response is coming My enrolment form no is 6265567 (which is also scanned and attached for your reference)

The Channel partner is TALK MAX in CP Landline NO[protected]

Despite co-operating they are misbehaving with the customer how can Airtel make such careless people as their channel partner.

HRIDESH BISHT
              Aug 13, 2020

Apart form that he has not provided me any cash receipt against the payment of Rs 1110/- Receipts No. 1811430 Dated 29-July ( DSA - J.P
              Associates )

The Channel partner is TALK MAX in no [protected] /[protected]

Regard
              Kapil

This is a complain regarding the airtel number of my aunt in Delhi.I recharged her airtel mobile number using online banking facility and her validity was extended and the balance was also credited to her account.But from last Saturday i.e.,1st Dec she is not receiving incoming calls on her cell.She can make outgoing calls but while calling her it says "number not reachable". I have complained to airtel several times and every time they have promised to resolve it in 24 hrs but with no help.My complain number with airtel is[protected]. She is a Delhi region airtel prepaid customer.
                Aug 13, 2020
                Even I am facing the same problem, phone is not reachable at peak hours then all of a sudden u get miss call alert sms, how frustating.

I was an Airtel consumer initially since the company launched in Kerala. Due to the un-proffessional dealing had to switch over to Relaiance mobile. Later now just because of a good friend of mine I once again happened to be consumer of airtel. Initially the services was quite satisfactory. Later as days passed almost the same what i experienced in the passed started.

To make things more clear let me tell you one thing. I am a customer who pay a lot to the airtel for my calls. Evn without asking airtel customer keeps calling and increases my credit limit, which is finally now at Rs.4400/. For your kind information, no bills have gone not paid so far. Still the treat i face is very very bad and its quite humilating when your custmer bar the out going facility inspite of the proper payments. Even today even though i have not reached anywhere near my credit limit they have just barred my out going. Even a month back I paid off Rs.4100/ at just one strech.

I did speak to one of your customer executive Mr. Dileep today and response was very bad. He promised to ask any of his senior manager to call and has failed.

Judge this incident for yourself and do the needfull if you think it has to be. Also please note that I'll clear off my present bills and move out to some other service providers who respect their customers and stand by their offers.

Andrew Noronha
                  Accommodation Manager
                  Kanoos Residency
                  Guruvayoor
                  Kerala

Airtel/ Post paid — No Network and no response of Managers

My name is Srikanth and work for Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad, I have been using airtel number [protected] for past 7 years and these days very strange things happen. The teritory Manager Mr. Eshwardayal Reddy([protected]) had recomanded me to migrate from pre-paid to post-paid though i insisted upon the network coverare at my workplace(Ordnance Factory Yeddumailaram). He said he could do anything to get network and also promised to give Post-Paid connections to the faculty and staff at IIT Hyderabad, he gave and they were disconnected after a weeks time and the dues were taken also the activation fee of 500 rupees. I had to return that amount to the people whom he gave the connection as he is reluctant to attend to my calls or their calls. The faculty and staff were very rude on me as they got the connections through me and they gave that particular number to make professors and delegates.
                  And after that incident I repeatedly was complaining about the network from March 11 they(Airtel) skip that date and take into consideration the latest date April 8'th and no sort of communication is done to me regarding the complaint and when ever I call they the issue is in open status and would be resolved in 90 days but they want me to pay the rental and bills. Now they say that if I dont pay the bill they will barr incoming and outgoing calls.
                  I have than approached the nearest Airtel ARC (Sangareddy) Mr Mahesh([protected]) came into contact and promissed flexible CUG connections to IIT Hyderabad but now he also is so courteos that he never attends my call.

I request all the Airtel users to get away from Airtel and use the Govt ServicE BSNL as they dont promise anything and dont keep us waiting.

If there is a procedure to take necessary action on AIrtel please let me know sir.
                  I am navitha from banaglore. I am so happy to read this complain sir. I just visited this site to complain on airtel customer care. I had called them in the morning to ask about data card connectivity here they kept me waiting for 5 mins and gave me the num then i rang data card customer care there he kept me waiting for 7 mins response was really bad they were rude. They get on my nerves.

They are charging 50 ps for 3 mins for calling cutomer care service. They charge for each n every thing and the service sucks to the core..

I feel like trashing them very badly... Obnoxious connection and ppl on earth..

Yes ppl plzz plzzz do not get any airtel connetion they suck... internet, sim card, data card they suck at everything..

I have a complaint that I have not used any airtel live service and 30 Rs. have been deducted from my account, so I want the details regarding this.
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    I have been charged for using Airtel Live without me using it.
                    Iam going to cut their connection.
                    TRAI regulation clearly says that service provider cannot activate any value added service without customer's consent.
                    The only solution is to take these erring service providers to court.
                    deduction due to activation of some wap service without my consent

TO
                      THE BHARTI AIRTEL

Sub.:Out going problem(phone no,[protected])
                      Respected Sir,
                      Main Anita Prasad "Durgapur" ki rahane wali hoon, jo ki "Bharti Airtel"ki pchele 2 sal(2 years) ki customer hoon, mera phon no hai [protected],mere phone ko 200/- ka recharge kerenese 110/- ka talk time mela tha recharg ka Date tha.14.11.07, SIM kard ka valid date hai 13.12.07 hai ek mail kernese koi answer nahi aya .
                      Please help about that "Bharti Airtel Department "
                      My email address are-: [protected]@rediffmail.com
                      [protected]@gmail.com
                      Aug 13, 2020
                      Sub.:My Phone's Out going problem(phone no.:[protected])
                      Respected Sir,
                      Main Anita Prasad "Durgapur" ki rahane wali hoon, jo ki "Bharti Airtel"ki pchele 2 sal(2 years) se customer hoon, mera phon no hai [protected],mere phone ko 200/- ka recharge kerenese 110/- ka talk time mela tha, recharg ka Date tha.14.11.07, SIM kard ka valid date hai 13.12.07 hai ek mail kernese koi answer nahi aya .
                      Please help about that "Bharti Airtel Department "please you can sent my e- mail address.
                      Your Faithfully
                      ANITA PRASAD
                      DATE.:30-11-07
                      PLACE.:DURGAPUR
                      My email address are-: [protected]@rediffmail.com
                      [protected]@gmail.com
                      Dear sir
                      we have two nos. Airtel line-No. is 45087630/31 we have made 3-4 complaint( complaint no.2509922/2547574/2568278) to customer care that CLI (caller line identification is not working on it since it has been not sorted out.so you are requested to activate cli facility as urly as possible

regards
                      Roshan
                      Asian oilfield services ltd.
                      Karolbag

I LOST MY CELL DATED ON 17TH OF NOVEMBER,2007.PLEASE BLOCK MY NUMBER.MY NUMBER IS [protected].PLEASE DO IT SOON AS SOME ONE IS STILL MISUING IT.
                        THANKS
                        Aug 13, 2020
                        mujhe mobile no.[protected] ke owner ka address chahiye
                        Mobile no. :- [protected]
                        Please Block my sim as soon as possible.....
                        PLEASE BLOCK MY NUMBER-[protected]

I LOST MY CELL DATED ON 13TH OF January,2008. PLEASE BLOCK MY NUMBER.MY NUMBER IS [protected]. PLEASE DO IT SOON AS SOME ONE IS STILL MISUING IT.

Prasad Naidu
                        from last 2 weaks someone has been disturbed me .plz give me the adress no.[protected]

my phone number is [protected].
                          i have recharged my number with rs39 and sms pack was activated on 30 nov 2007. but today morning i sent msgs and i was charged with rs 1 per sms.
                          i need sms every moment.
                          this is very urgent for me...
                          can this problem be solved as early as possible and can i be informed on my number after the problem be solved..
                          thanks..
                          Aug 13, 2020
                          First we had daily 100 msg free now we are charged 10 paise per sms. We are not satisfied with it. As i have student sim. So i[censored] could plz start daily 100 msg free it will be of great help to the students.
                          Ple. send our mob. no details
                          send our ac details mob no [protected]

I am not getting reply inspite of 20 calls and repeated mails as under:
                            No REPLY RECEIVED YET Date[protected]
                            -----...
                            I, Mr shaikh Gulam gause having airtel prepaid connection no [protected], while I am trg to call for any enquiry or greiviences...
                            How to download a song to mobile? Which number i can call?
                            Not hello tunes. i want to download a song from something...