Airtel
So far so good - The company responded to our notifications
So far so good - The company responded to our notifications
Profile
File a Complaint

Having problems with Airtel ?

File a Complaint and get it resolved. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

File Complaint Now
Recently Resolved
I deactivated my GPRS a week before but airtel still daily take charge of Rs. 11.99 for VAS download from my mobile...

My no . [protected] (Postpaid ) Satyam CUG

My no got bared before 3 weeks . From airtel they said its address verification prob , But no one is coming for address verification.

I went thrice to airtel office Splended towers
talk to executives Feroz , padma and Rekha
but no one taking this seriously. Due to this I am using my Roaming No .
Sir this is Fifth time My number is barred
what can i do

Customer care also not going
My no . [protected] (Postpaid ) Satyam CUG

My no got bared before 2 weeks . From airtel they said number barded because are u late for paying your bill payment.but after paying my bill with due amount, same problem till occourd

Due to this problem I am using my Roaming No .
how can we see our airtel bill online

Airtel — regarding bared service

Dear SIr/Madam

My no [protected] is old Life time connection of 999 ,having condition of minimum one recharge of any amount IN 6 MONTH.Then why my no is closed when I am fulfilling this condition ? Please tell me what i have to do to start my number.

VIKAS KUMAR
email: [protected]@gmail.com
Mob:[protected]

dear sir,
    i m customer of airtel last two year, my mobile no [protected]
    i face many problem from airtel side regarding charges,
    yesterday 20.01.2008, i was sended 70 SMS to my friend , during sms i observed aprox 35 SMS was failed & some are shown pending while sms is reached to my friend ,but i totaly confuse of pending sms , and now air tel has deducted charged of failed SMS ,this is chiting with customer,when sms is failed why is charged

this is the second time face the problem.

first time 11/1/2008 same problem faced
    i m already discussed with customer care but not give reply & talk to me this is the right charges and not write up the any complaint from my side.
    first time on 1/1/2008 i send 50 SMS TO my friend for happy new wishing , i m taken already SMS pack on date 26/dec/ 2007 for sms but AIRTEL deducted of my charges from my prepaid Account, while we discussed to customer care but he said 1st janaury is the black out day, i asked to u ,without any information to cutomer,where the customer is known that day is black out day .
    how we say deduted the amount from prepaid account , this the chiting with customer

and now airtel totaly give wrong information to customer.
    my mobile service 121 given information by voice from 121-145 your national SMS charge is Rs 1/-, but after sms charged Rs 2/- per SMS
    so how many customer is facing this problem and airtel is charged by wrong way and airtel customer ko loot raha hai

today i try talk to customer care many time lbut ine is disconnected by customer care mr mukesh (chandigarg),pryanhi, rupali and no any descused with his seniors,at 13.49 on date 13.01.08 requst no[protected],[protected],[protected]

so i requested to u pl refund of my prepaid amount as soon as posible about Rs 285/- from 1 jan 2008 to 20 jan 08
    nither i will take necessary action against him
    with thanks & waiting your reply

Gordhan ram agrawal
    Aug 13, 2020
    i have lost my mobile with airtel no. [protected]. Please block this number.
    Dear, I have lost my mobile with no. [protected]. Pleast block this number.
    My self working in corporate sector and a regular customer of your esteem Organisation (Airtel) from more that 3 years with my mobile number [protected] with prepaid facility. Till date I have not encountered any problem with the connection.

Yester day on 14.12.2008, I received calls from [protected] in between 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM almost 5-6 times. In first call the person who was on the other side told me that he is calling from Airtel Cusomer Care Services and he asked some formal sentances and airtel services with me by saying his name Anuj. He again made me call there after many times and threatened me that he will block my number and all that.

In the evening at 7:08:15 PM I received a SMS messege from Airtel Customer that YOUR CHAT ID IS 7836384 for which I never ever applied. 30 Rupees have also deducted from my prepaid card. You are requested to kindly look into the matter and Maker refund of 30 Rs. in my account.

Further it is also requested to kindly check with your Customer Care Representative (Anuj) and his calling number [protected] for necessary action.

Looking forward for your better services.

Thanks and Regards

(Faisal)
    I want online billing. So please Own online billing process.

Thank u.
    I am Nandita Garg, my number is [protected]..

I have been using this connection since 2003, that means almost 6yrs..

Long back my service was post paid, but I used to feel, that I am being charged too much for what I use. So I shifted my service to prepaid. Since last, I think 3-4 yrs, I was on pre paid and had no problem. Then I thought (after using it for so long) let me again change my service to post paid. So in jan2009, my service was changed to post paid. Since the day, that has happen…I think..My life has become very difficult.

Reasons, as follows—

1. I have started getting so many calls/sms from Airtel regarding feedbacks/ more services.. that I can opt for…..that it sometimes becomes really pathetic to answer.

2. Whenever I ask the relevant question, of a certain problem, they never have an answer, and rather they tell me to call 121, for any of my questions.

3. i had to follow up for my connection so much at your noida, sec-18 office, that my guy was just running here and there for their formalities…he was never told everything at the same time..

4. Then when my connection started, I paid ONE TIME CHARGE-RS250…but it was again mentioned in my January billing…which I had to follow and get waved off.

5. I was going to Dubai, for some time, so I called 121, to ask if they can activated my international roaming…the girl I spoke to, firstly could not understand what I was talking about…and she was getting confused with ISD calling and international roaming. For about 15min, I had to make her understand what I need. Then she understood.

6. When I came back from Dubai, on 9th February…my outgoing was barred, without even me knowing about it…and my unbilled amount was told to be as Rs5823….WHICH WAS SHOCKING FOR ME………I dint use my phone that much…that I can get this much of a bill….my maximum bill should be not more than Rs1000…as u can check my history………When I used to be on prepaid(which everyone knows is expensive in comparison, )my usage was much more than what I did this time…still did not get that kind of bill. It was one/sixth)

7………………after my several calls to 121, on 9th and 10th february, I cud manage to speak to some1 at customer care. Because each time, after about 10-15 min…my call was getting disconnected and I had to make the other executive understand the whole story, but even they cud be of no help..So what I thought was subscribing unbilled amount sms.

8. on 11th feb—I was smsd that my UNBA(unbilled amount) is Rs5905.91…..and again this RS 80 difference of not even using for 2 call or sms….THAT WAS RUBBISH

9.ON THE TOP OF IT----on 12th…that is today, I have received a sms of my UNBA- to be Rs7700…….DO U THINK…IT IS POSSIBLE…………………….

MY UNBA IS JUST INCREASSING DAY BY DAY AND TO A RUBBISH LEVEL………DO U THINK, SOME1 CAN PAY THIS MUCH AMOUNT…FOR NOT EVEN USING IT……

I AM YOUR VERY OLD CLIENT, AND I THINK MY BIGGEST MISTAKE OF EVER WOULD BE OF CHANGING MY PRE PAID TO POST PAID….OR STAYING WITH AIRTEL..I THOUGHT AIRTEL IS A BIG COMPANY AND GIVES THEIR CLIENT A GOOD SERVICE..BUT I THINK I WAS WRONG…AIRTEL DOESN’T GIVE ANY GOOD SERVICE, RATHER GIVE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS TO A CLIENT.

WHY M I WRIITING ALL THIS, AT THIS GIVEN POINT OF TIME, IS BECOZ I STILL HAVE “A” % OF HOPE, TAT AIRTEL WILL LOOK INTO THIS MATTER….OTHERWISE, IF NOTHING CUD BE DONE ON IT….I WUD RATHER HAVE TO LOOK FOR ANOTHER OPTION….

HOPE TO GET THE RESPONSE ASAP.THX
    I have a connection in my Maruti Authorised Service Centre as Coin Box, Number bears [protected], last three month before, some instrument complaint the provider of Air tel has taken away the Unit for servicing.

I made so many phone calls to them, all are in vein

The Phone no. I am tried last is[protected] whis not answering
    Airtel Prepaid Customer Care Service Center, i want to talk to your executive because i am no responce withyour no. 121& 123

______________________________________________
      From: LV, Shanthisree (GE Indust, ConsInd)
      Sent: Wednesday,...

hello.
      My name is vikas. i want to know initially airtel launch 999 rs life time,having condition u have to recharge at least one top up in 180 days to continue ur connection . Now airtel lanch 499 rs super life time,and also convert 999 rs l.t custmer in super life time. But both have same condition i.e u have to use at least 200 rs in 180 days (according to airtel custmer care ).
      I want to know what the people got who paid double amount(999rs).

thanks
      Aug 13, 2020
      Wish to know how to top-up airel prepaid mobile by internet/credit card
      dear,
      i want to know why my number is closed without information . my number is [protected] (Bihar) pLZ tell and suggest me. if i am not fulfill your life time condition then life time condition closed otherwise this number is open general costomer

Dear sir
        This is to report the use of abusive and filthy language by airtel rep.
        A person called up from no [protected] at 1557 hrs on my wifes cell today ie 25 Jan 08 and made all lewd comments. Despite disconnecting the phone the person kept on calling and it was only when another male member picked up the phone and warned him of police action the person told that he is calling from AIRTEL and then stopped calling.

Avi
        Hi Sir,
        I have been charged with billing even after request for disconnect
        The Airtel Number is [protected]
        They are even trying to threaten me to pay the wrong bills
        Plz take a look at this issue. Its very urgent
        Thanks and Regards
        Vijay Kumar Upadhyay

sir/medam,

I applied an connection of landline dated 05/12/07to Air Tel, executive name was Mr. Gaurav Sharma. Next day i recieve that landline. landline no. is [protected].But after some i recieved the call from the recovery agency of Airtel that i have a balance of 9700/-, i was much surprised because at that time i could not recieve any bill. The recovery agent discuss with me very roughly, he said that that no. was ishue to any Dreamz Comunication. after this they r sending me two bills one on the my name and other on the name of Dreamz Communication. I m paying my bill but the recovery agents pressurise me to pay the Dreamz Communication Bills. But it is too much, the recovery agent called me dated 23/01/08 from land line([protected]) at 06:34 pm on my mobile no. [protected]. he abuse me and threat me for police. My land line bill is not over 600/- amount and all payment i have made to air tel.

Please help me, i m very suffering these types of activities and my work also suffering. Today, they have dissconnected my land line without any bill balance. i have compaint to air tel customer care, but there is no responce.

With regards
          Arif A. Alvi

contact No. [protected],
          [protected].
          Aug 13, 2020
          give my land line bill .land line no is [protected] on my mail id [protected]@yahoo.co.in
          I am sathiyendran, i am the postpaid customer. your land line division wrongly send message every month.that account number is 11078545. this is not number. and also land line is not available . i am only use post paid number. your division send mess my another aircell number [protected]. Herre in after dont send this mess. dont disturb me.

sathya
          Airtel and its staff have been calling up our employees and clients threatening them with dire consequences and even other airtel customers asking them to call up our MD as well as Chairman for recovery of some 20 laks worth of services offered by Airtel to our company. Whereas all o[censored]s know the fact that Airtel is only owed 6-7 lakhs. It is a crazy company to deal with and instead of correcting their problems they are trying to spoil our company reputation. Even genuine airtel customers are being told to call up the MD and Chairman and ask them for the company to pay its bill. This is preposterous.

i want to deactivate joke+love alerts on my number [protected]. nd plz deactivate all non sense calls and sms from airtel....

IR deactivation request given on 22nd oct 2007. Till date Airtel has not refunded the amount. Called up probably thousand times for the status but failed to get the right information. At times customer care just disconnects the line with out giving any valid information. Customer care promises to call back regarding the issue, never does!! I have decided to knock the doors of consumer court. Hell with Airtel.
            Aug 13, 2020
            i m waren cusher using airtel from last 3years... my mobile no. is [protected]...this is kind harassin for someone. i m a college student n its very tough to explain to parents why my balance is gettin deducted.. i didnt not activate any service for Mobile TV but i have not activated any mobile tv kind of service...i don understand this.. since i dont need to use mobile tv anytime... they charged me thrice they paid me back twice now they have deducted Rs.40 .. even customer care is not responding well.. i spoke to manoj, jyoti kunthe and other people they responded like dumb.. now customer care is almost like a bussiness for airtel CSA s as they chare people for it..
            Hopefully some1 takes action
            warren cusher
            this people are hopeless.. they dont bother about customer though they call it customer care...

My mobile no is [protected], which has been lost on 21.01.2008 at 8:00 AM. Please send all call dialed from my mobile after it
              has been lost.

regards
              Pramod Kumar Rai
              Aug 13, 2020

Airtel — Print my mobile call. After it have lost.

My airtel mobile has been lost on 21.01.2008. I want to print
              all call after it has lost.

regard
              Pramod kumar Rai.
              my cell num is [protected] and i want to check my billing i want to call history of the last 3 month including sms details also
              i have lost my mobile noumber [protected]
              i have lost my number i want to know
              i want a details before it lost
              my phone no [protected] lost please gave me full call detall about after date 1/1/2009
              My mobile lost on date 20th june between Mulund to Dadar
              sir i need my mobial enqury for how myney call is comeing my mobiel no i need list for dayle pls cont us reply me

hi ,
                I entered in to Airtel postpaid in this Jan2008..My sim activated with in 4 hours but after 3 weeks my...
                Respected Sir,
                I am a regular user of the new world of mobile and faces a lot of problem regarding the...

hi,
                i got the message "Recharge on 175 Free STD talk time 150 aaj hi Recharge kare"
                and i am Recharge on same day on 175 but it not give any STD talk Time it give A2M
                talk time is 150 why???????????????????
                pls. updated my talk time.............
                my no. is [protected]
                RadhaMohan Gupta
                Aug 13, 2020
                I am really get [censored]ed up by this airtel why should i pay from my pocket, , , no complaints centre nos proper only offers and offer

where shall i complaint, , why should i put my mind i a not able to recharge my voucher top up card, ,
                no customer care, no complaints, , its hell in Indian democracy, , with this [censored]ing services .

where i shall approach no guess nothing given ever to customer, , i dont ant to stand in lines for small complaints, ,

Dear Concern

I purchased a prepaid Simcard Whose no. is[protected] and Mob. No. is [protected] on 14...

my name is abhishek srivastava from lucknow. my mobile number is [protected] . i have to complaint thta ever since i purchased the sim on 2nd jan 2008 the recharge coupons is filling my account less than with 1 paise. even then u r charging ur processing fee and service tax . for eg. in ur top-up recharge of Rs 50 you r claiming the talk value of Rs 39.50. but uyou r recharging my account with Rs 39.49.
                  the same case is with ur other top-up coupons. i hav complaint this at ur call centre but they haven't not listened me properly nor taken my complaint seriously.
                  i hope u will took personal interest in my problem and my problem will be wiped out immediately.
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  On receipt of your promotional call from 5705705 on 21.2.8 at 6.30pm about recharge of Rs. 51.00 allowing Rs. 45.00 Talk value with 30 days STD pack, I was recharged my cell No. [protected] at 9.10 PM on 21.2.8 for the same. STD pack loaded but talk value of Rs. 45.00 not given to me. Your local call centre not provided me any support. Kindly take up the matter and advice me suitably; OR immediately stop sending these fradulent promotional packs to air-tel users. <AJAY ARORA>
                  I AM KALYANI TELECOM'S (KOTULPUR : BANKURA) COMPUTER MAN PL SEND ME DETAILS AIRTEL SMS
                  I recharged my mobileon 1st September, 2009 in the afternoon with traiff of RC29 i.e, Powercut all calls will be [protected]@60p. Now on 2nd September, 2009 I suddenly noticed find that I m being charged @Rs1 per call.I evencomplained several times but in vain my last complain No.495600. I m sorry to say that Airtel is losing its goodwill and has no stand in the feelings of the common people,

I registered in friends zone (52455) before 2 months. I received the same messages continuously as '...

sir/madam
                    I am a airtel landline user from past more than 4 year , my number is 42484626 , few month ago i got a letter from your side saying that your current plan which has top up of rupees 99 has been changed to rupee 199 for unlimited night surfinh from 8 pm to 8 am in morning which previously was 9 pm to 8am , i got this letter in october . the letter said that this new timmings will be activated and changed from your next billing cycle and in bracket it was written which is 26 november , so i called your so called customer care and asked if it has been activated as my billing cycle was from 16 to 15 every month , so your customer service person said yes (4 times) it has been started and i also told him that my billing cycle is from 16 to 15 he said no sir my system syas it has been activated , i asked him again he said yes sir i am sure , okay so i started using it from 8 pm so next bill what i receive is 1800 rupees ,because it was not activated because of your customer care i started using it and now i recieve 1800 which i use to pay 600 (3 times ) so i made a complaint they said they will inform me about this , and now what they say its my mistake , they are innocent i am as i new that my billing cycle was 16 to 15 they said why did u used before , i siad as i inquired your customer care said that it has been activated my new timming o[censored]nlimited surfing ,i took a long 20 days , then i got a call from some1 from your okhala branch saying that they will see and will gve me waiver , aftr all this they said as i am there old customer they will retain my previous plan and will not charge me with the new tariff and will gve me waveir , so at last i didnt got any call from your side about the complaint so i didnt pay my bill
                    1 i got my outgoing barred
                    2 harrased with many calls saying to pay bill other wise my phone will be dissconnected
                    3 i am paying around and over 600 from last 5 years and now i am seeing this situtaion
                    4 i cant dissconnect my airtel number as i have it from so many years
                    5 no response about my complaint
                    6 customer care says that its my fault ( indirectly they say that i am why i used before that )
                    7 due to your customer care mis communication i am facing such a harrashment

you guys record all the calls made to your customer care for intenal audit purpose , why dont u check that (i made a call on november 27 )
                    and face that you customer care is ineffecient , and stop harrasing your old valuable customers
                    if you have any answer about my grivience please let me now

sunil khanna
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    We have received a bill No.[protected] for Rs. 7825.00 for period 05 May 2008 to 04 June 2008 for our telephone No. 46088000 that we surrendered on[protected]Request No. 272513.) Airtel has to refund us Rs. 3243.00 for this telephone. That they are not doing but they send bill for the period when we do not have any such connection.

Please advise us.

Thank you.

From: HYSEL
                    To: pankaj.[protected]@airtel.in
                    Cc: harmeet.[protected]@airtel.in
                    Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2008 11:20 AM
                    Subject: REFUND OF BALANCE MONEY Rs. 3243.00 --DISCONNECTION OF TELEPHONE No. 46088000 UNDER AIRTEL ISDN PRI 10 K PLAN ( ACCT No.[protected] REQUEST No. 272513

Dear Pankajji

We spoke today.

You may see detail of the case in our email to Mr. Harmeet Kohli on May 14, 2008(attached below).

The gist is repeated below:

We surrendered our TELEPHONE No. 46088000 UNDER AIRTEL ISDN PRI 10 K PLAN ( ACCT No.[protected] on[protected] . This was confirmed by aitel on March 03, 2008 giving Reference No. 272513.

On April 30, 2008 Mr. Harmeet Kohli confirmed that we have a balance of Rs. 3243.00 in our account and vide our email of May 02, 2008 and May 14, 2008,
                    we requested to refund our balance amount of Rs. 3243.00 since we do not want this connection any more.

We have not received refund of Rs. 3243.00 till date and request you to refund same by a demand draft in our favour.

To: harmeet.[protected]@airtel.in
                    Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 5:34 PM
                    Subject: DISCONNECTION OF TELEPHONE No. 46088000 UNDER AIRTEL ISDN PRI 10 K PLAN ( ACCT No.[protected]

Dear Mr. Harmeet Kohli

We spoke today.

We made a request on Feb 22, 2008 to disconnect our
                    TELEPHONE No. 46088000 UNDER AIRTEL ISDN PRI 10 K PLAN. Our request was acknowledged and accepted vide your registration No. 272513.

On March 01, 2008, we reminded you that the telephone was not in use w.e.f. Feb 29, 2008 and requested you to confirm disconnection of this telephone.

Inspite of our repeated request to disconnect our TELEPHONE No. 46088000 UNDER AIRTEL ISDN PRI 10 K PLAN, we have received following bills for the same.

(a) Bill No.[protected] dt. 06-04-08 Rs. 10835.17 period 05-03-08 to 04-04-08.
                    (b) Bill No.[protected] dt. 06 May 2008 for Rs. 10228.00 for the period 05-04-08 to 04-05-08.

This I explained to you during my telephonic discussion today and you were kind to tell that now amount of all bills raised have been deleted and that there is no payment due to be paid by us.

On April 30, 2008, you have intimated that we have a credit balance of Rs. 3243. 00 in our account. This amount should be Rs. 3243.00 + Rs. 10835.27.( Bill No.[protected] dt. 06-04-08 Rs. 10835.17 period 05-03-08 to 04-04-08. Because you have adjusted payment of this bill from our account.)

We request you to refund balance amount of Rs. 14078.17 ( Rs. 3243.00 + 10835.17 ) immediately by a DD in our favour.

Look forward to hear soon from you.

sir/madam
                    I am a airtel landline user from past more than 7 year, my number is[protected] mr add is 2076/Sec-7D, faridabad.
                    the instrument relating to Air-tel landline connection no[protected] is out of order sence June-2008 we complaints in this respect have allready been launched on 29.06.2008 and 05.07.2008 respspectively. But no action sence havebeen taken in this regard.
                    My dear i am of the openion that you cannot attedent my complaints kindly lift this "DABBA" from my house which is useless for me.

Nandlal Girdhar

I am a airtel pri user, my number is 40058747 in kolkata.

I have sufferring from last 4 days for swipe matchine connection problem but I did not get any satisfied responsable.So I launch a complain for your poor service and I requast to you please make a satiesfied solution.

thanks& regards,

subhendud dhar.
                    We have more than 36 connection of airtel every once in two days there is problem
                    1. we are not in postion to transper the line to
                    2. when ever we call to customercare not postive response.
                    3. Very very bad service
                    4. When ever we call to customer care no immediate action as taken place
                    5. We should wait for week to gether
                    6. These days the BSNL is working excellent and providing good service
                    7.though it is government dept.
                    If this is the case we shall disconnect all the 36 connections and we shall go for BSNL connections only.

ebpp.airtelworld.com

I want to check my postpaid account . I normally open up http://www.airtel.in, enter my...

what a shamefull act. is this the airtel's retention dept.
                      what they are doing..................means they are busy in lunch and not working for an organisation,which paying them.................
                      Aug 13, 2020
                      mr. anish retention ,mohali,ch.([protected])...asking me" to do which u can do".and refussed to pay back my advance money on advance rental & asking me that u can surrender you connection.& telling me its my lunch break i cannt talk to you sufficient.

so what is this is this the airtels best service.?
                      is any body is working in the airtel who consider himself as a proper one , who can handle this problem.
                      pls ressolve this matter as soon as possible.
                      gagan jawa
                      mob. no. [protected]

I am Srinivasan.C from JMC Projects (India) Ltd., (IT Dept).

I am having 12no’s of Airtel GSM connection, by starting I purchased 8No’s of Individual postpaid connection at 999 Executive plans, balance 4no’s with 150CUG Plan through the shop of

Prop. Mr. Arunkumaran,
                        Sri Vinayaka Associates,
                        Airtel relationship center,
                        Karur Bypass Road – Trichy.

These are the individual connections at 999 Executive Plan: Purchased date: 06/04/2007

1. [protected]

9. [protected]
                        10. [protected]
                        11. [protected]
                        12. [protected]

Now the all above connections to be transferred 150 CUG reg the message purpose, but [protected], 4702, 4704 no’s last one month is dead condition. The particular vendor has not responded properly. I am using this particular sim’s for my inner office FCT - S/w Purpose, so my senior people has decided to surrender the above all connection regarding the problem of Poor Service…

We are require more than 25 connection for our inner office s/w purpose, For this situation how can I go to purchase further connections of Airtel..

Immediate reply is required..

Srinivasan.C
                        IT Dept.
                        JMC Projects (India) Ltd.,
                        Trichy Madurai Highway Road Project
                        NHAI – Trichy.
                        Mobile :[protected], [protected].
                        E-Mail: [protected]@jmcprojects.com
                        Aug 13, 2020
                        sir, i am in sandhai pudukuppam at pondicherry.in our viilage the coverage problem will be there but the tower is located with in half km`so please increse the band width & the no.of channel `` It is not only in our village all of our area. (katterikuppam, narayanapurum, etc., ).no of customers r
                        changed from our service to BSNL, vodo,

i am the well wisher of THE LEGEND OF NETWORK (Airtel) by tamil
                        Yahoo!My Yahoo!MailGroupsYahoo! SearchSearch:Welcome, cm_finance2000
                        [Sign Out, My Account]Mail Home -HelpMail Contacts Calendar Notepad What's New? Mobile Mail हिन्दी Options

Search Mail

Folders[Add a new folder - Edit folders]
                        Inbox (1) Drafts (1) Sent Spam [Empty all the messages from the Spam folder] Trash [Empty all the messages from the Trash folder] My Folders[Hide]
                        fedral bankHP DRIVERS

> >
                        > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go
                        > to
                        > > http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/
                        > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to
                        > http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/