2.2
So far so good - The company responded to our notifications
So far so good - The company responded to our notifications
Profile
File a Complaint

Having problems with Airtel ?

File a Complaint and get it resolved. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

File Complaint Now
Recently Resolved
ebpp.airtelworld.com

I want to check my postpaid account . I normally open up http://www.airtel.in, enter my...

what a shamefull act. is this the airtel's retention dept.
what they are doing..................means they are busy in lunch and not working for an organisation,which paying them.................
Aug 13, 2020
mr. anish retention ,mohali,ch.([protected])...asking me" to do which u can do".and refussed to pay back my advance money on advance rental & asking me that u can surrender you connection.& telling me its my lunch break i cannt talk to you sufficient.

so what is this is this the airtels best service.?
is any body is working in the airtel who consider himself as a proper one , who can handle this problem.
pls ressolve this matter as soon as possible.
gagan jawa
mob. no. [protected]

I am Srinivasan.C from JMC Projects (India) Ltd., (IT Dept).

I am having 12no’s of Airtel GSM connection, by starting I purchased 8No’s of Individual postpaid connection at 999 Executive plans, balance 4no’s with 150CUG Plan through the shop of

Prop. Mr. Arunkumaran,
    Sri Vinayaka Associates,
    Airtel relationship center,
    Karur Bypass Road – Trichy.

These are the individual connections at 999 Executive Plan: Purchased date: 06/04/2007

1. [protected]

9. [protected]
    10. [protected]
    11. [protected]
    12. [protected]

Now the all above connections to be transferred 150 CUG reg the message purpose, but [protected], 4702, 4704 no’s last one month is dead condition. The particular vendor has not responded properly. I am using this particular sim’s for my inner office FCT - S/w Purpose, so my senior people has decided to surrender the above all connection regarding the problem of Poor Service…

We are require more than 25 connection for our inner office s/w purpose, For this situation how can I go to purchase further connections of Airtel..

Immediate reply is required..

Srinivasan.C
    IT Dept.
    JMC Projects (India) Ltd.,
    Trichy Madurai Highway Road Project
    NHAI – Trichy.
    Mobile :[protected], [protected].
    E-Mail: [protected]@jmcprojects.com
    Aug 13, 2020
    sir, i am in sandhai pudukuppam at pondicherry.in our viilage the coverage problem will be there but the tower is located with in half km`so please increse the band width & the no.of channel `` It is not only in our village all of our area. (katterikuppam, narayanapurum, etc., ).no of customers r
    changed from our service to BSNL, vodo,

i am the well wisher of THE LEGEND OF NETWORK (Airtel) by tamil
    Yahoo!My Yahoo!MailGroupsYahoo! SearchSearch:Welcome, cm_finance2000
    [Sign Out, My Account]Mail Home -HelpMail Contacts Calendar Notepad What's New? Mobile Mail हिन्दी Options

Search Mail

Folders[Add a new folder - Edit folders]
    Inbox (1) Drafts (1) Sent Spam [Empty all the messages from the Spam folder] Trash [Empty all the messages from the Trash folder] My Folders[Hide]
    fedral bankHP DRIVERS

> >
    > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go
    > to
    > > http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/
    > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to
    > http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/

Search Mail

Copyright © 2008 Yahoo India Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved.Terms of Service
    NOTICE: We collect personal information on this site.
    To learn more about how we use your information, see our Privacy Policy
    Sir
    Since i have beern telephoned to my sun from this mobile
    [protected] to Qator[protected]
    there is no voice but my balance amount has reduced Rs11.00
    like that 3times totally i lost Rs33.00 without speak why like this please back to my amount Rs 33.00
    expecting your rplay
    thanking you
    boopathi

Myself Mayank Mishra. I am having a Airtel-Prepaid Mobile Connection. My
      Connection number is ([protected]) .
      br...
      Express yourself! wow! what a baseline! I hope its meant to express feelings at touch of a button... sadly this isn't...

Hi.

My call detals of airtel prepaid card is being leaked without my knowledge.

so I request you to block my details from unknown user.

And avail me the facility that without my signature my details shoudn't be given to anyone.

Hope you will consider my complaint and help me.

Thanks And Regards

Punita.P.awati
      DEAR SIR,

I HAVE LOST MY MOB PREPAID, AND ALSO TAKEN DUPLICATE NUMBER. BUT MY BALANCE ALMOST FINISED, THE PERSON WHO STOLEN MY CELL USED.
      BY LUCK I HAVE RECD SOME NUMBER ON WHICH PERSON CALL.
      CAN U GIVE ME DETAIL OF ADD THE FOLLOWING NUMBER.

I HOPE TO RECD FAVAURABLE RESPONCE

THANX
      SAM
      i want the call details of my sister's airtel no.

Her number is [protected].

I dont want her to know about it.

Is this possible.

contact me at [protected]@gmail.com

this is urgent.

my no [protected] for the last three days unable to use my phone due to noservice in Bhandup(w) area
        Aug 13, 2020

i have puk code of [protected] mobile no.
          Of sim no.[protected]
          Aug 13, 2020
          my sim is blocked by mistake. now its asking for PUK code. Please help me out. my mobile number is [protected] . my sim number is[protected] , i am right now in Singapore. this sim is of chennai only....
          i have puk code of [protected] mobile no.
          Of sim no.[protected]
          My cell's blocked by mistake.It's asking for the PUK code..My cell number is[protected] and SIM number is[protected].
          Please help me out...It's urgent!!
          My cell's blocked by mistake.It's asking for the PUK code..My cell number is [protected] and SIM number is[protected].
          Please help me out...It's urgent!!
          My cell's blocked by mistake.It's asking for the PUK code..My cell number [protected] and SIM number is[protected] H-2 Please help me out...It's urgent!!
          my sim is blocked by mistake. now its asking for PUK code.my no is [protected]
          my sim is blocked by mistake. now its asking for PUK code. Please help me out. my mobile number is [protected] . my sim number is[protected], Please help me out...It's urgent!!
          My phone is blocked. Can you help me by giving the PUK code. My phone no is [protected]... My sim no is[protected]. Pls send it urgently to my email id...
          pls provide me with the puk code of ph no [protected] and my sim no is[protected] pls forward my puk code to my desired e mail id thank u
          i have nokia mobile with airtel sim life time by mistaken my sim is locked and it asking puk code can any body help me my mobile no is [protected] and sim no is[protected]

thanks & regards
          bijender kumar sharma
          My phone is blocked. Can you help me by giving the PUK code. My phone no is [protected]..Am in dubai right now n i cant call to Customer care in India...
          MY SIM IS LOCKED, AND I FORGET PUK CODE WHICH I FORGET, SOPLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM
          MY SIM IS FROMCHENNAI SIM NO[protected] AND MY MOBILENO IS [protected].
          PLS TELL ME MY PUK CODE.
          MY cell no. is [protected]
          Sim card no. is[protected]
          my phone is blocked by my mistake.and it is asking PUK code. pls give me a puk code. my phone no is [protected]
          i have post-paid connection. my phone is blocked by mistake.it is asking PUK code.my phone no is [protected]. and sim no is H[protected] 4883.
          my sim is blocked by puk code
          my airtel sim is blocked and it is asking PUK code and my mobile no.[protected].pls give me a puk code

Dear Sir

My mobile misplaced on Friday (18th Jan'2007). I logged complaint on 19th Jan'2007 at 11:00 a.m. I Paid Rs.100/- towards collecting the duplicate sim at Malakpet Airtel office. With in 10 min he handed over sim to me and also said that with in 4 hours it will be activated.

On 19th Jan'07 itself I checked but it was not activiated today (21st Jan'07) .

Again I made a call to call centre.

Now my complaing number acknowledge said that i.e[protected]. And told me that it will be activated by 23rd Jan'07. Why so much time.

Please act as urgent and do it immediately....
            Aug 13, 2020
            yesterday i got new post paid connection but it is not activated still now please check it once. let me knwow [protected]
            Sub: Services disconnected to my No :[protected]

I am using Airtel postpaid from last couple of months. Now it was disconnected because of not paying the Bill Amount around 2000/-. The reason for not paying the Mobile bill is I am not not receiving bills from the beginning.(Only for first month I have received).

I have so many complaints on this, but no use. Because the Courier Service updating the information saying they delivered bills to my home, which is wrong information. I told this clearly to the Airtel Customer Care, but not doing anything. Without bills I cannot pay the due amount.

Finally, If you are able to do something respond immedialy, because I lost so many contacts which are relate to this number.
            I think asking for a bill before paying bill amount is legal, if it is not so please let me know I will pay the bill.

Amaranatha Reddy.A
            How to activate gprs system on my prepaid airtel mobile

Anil Kumar
            my bill no:[protected]. Bill period 17 th Fed-16th Mar-09. This month my usage charges 3078.20 and monthly rental amount was 897.00. Apart from that Rs.2625.51 excess charges, charged in this bill. The total bill amount was Rs.6600.71. I don't know on what basis the company charges like value added charges and service charges and late fee charges. I need the details in above mentioned regards.

My moblie no:[protected]
            hi i have andra airtel sim card how to activate mobile office
            Dear Sir

My mobile misplaced on Saturday ([protected]) (17th July). I logged complaint on 17th July at 11:00 a.m. I Paid Rs.100/- towards collecting the duplicate sim at Himayatnagar Airtel office. With in 10 min she handed over sim to me and also said that with in 4 hours it will be activated.

On 21th July itself I checked but it was not activiated today .

Again I made a call to call centre.

Please act as urgent and do it immediately

i experienced the same problem...i called my frnd at about 3:45 pm on 20th jan. We talked for 20 min, and it cost me Rs.20 in happy hours....Why airtel does things like this???
              they already have huge subscribers in India and still they cheat in these ways to draw money from users. This is seriously causing damage to their reputation. Hope they take some right actions to avoid such things......
              Pleace full Detels From scheme of Airtel Friend
              i am trying to creat my frineds group by dileing *110# it shows your group will be created but its not working @ 10 paisa ????????????????? in group...

Airtel Friends Prepaid — doesn't work

the friends group password sent by the network to join the same is not valid, though it in force right now. nether the servise provider nor the customer care can help

AIRTEL FRIENDS PREPAID — Unnecessary balance cuts for subscriptions

I have not subscribed to any Comedy Junction (543212) and they have cut Rs 30 from my prepaid balance. I want it removed and don't know whom to contact.
              Please give some guidance.
              They claim some toll free service on[protected]
              (+[protected]
              Ricky

dear sir/madem,

i got a prerecorded call from airtel on 12/1/2008, at 7.00-7.30 Am, which played three songs, and before the tunes it was said that my airtel live has been activated and these tunes are free to be downloded, it played three to four times, so as an advice i pressed the button, even the song for which i pressed the desired key, was not activated.
                on the same day, when i checked my account, it showed a negative balance,and was humiliating to me. i registered a complaint against that, that this is against my will and i have been cheated. nobody dare to listen to me, on the next day i did the same exercise, and i was told to narrate my story (not the complaint) to [protected]@airtelindia.com, a computer generated answer was sent to me, and after that nobody asked me what has happened.
                Sir, i want to know that is there any way to solve the problem, or should i proceed to the consumer forem, because as per court orders, no operator could send the message or call me without my approval, and this is the case of insulting the consumer, its not the case of money deduction but callaus behavious of the service provider.

Kindly suggest, what should i do or what could be done?

Karan Singh Bisht
                Aug 13, 2020
                Same thing happened with me..

lets just file a case on this stupid Airtel !!..it is highly bugging !

dear sir,

i m submitting form to apply a credit cards in yur bank last month . i got ref nos 1084054 but at your end nobody given proper information regarding this , req. to pls chk and revert proper feedback .
                  thanx
                  Amber nazim

AirTel — credit delay

I had taken broadband plan surf 749 under which you get Rs. 200/- worth talk value. Half of it goes to the landline. Rest of Rs. 100/- is credited to the prepaid Airtel mobile no. on 15th of each month. I shifted to the plan on 10th of October 2009 and in spite of calling the Airtel people and lodging complaint with them no action has been taken. I want to know what can be done about this and if anybody else has also faced this problem as this kind of looks like a scam.

respected sir,
                    Earlier also i had submit a acomplaint to the forum regarding the non activation of my mobile number [protected] on 7th of janaury..but it did not work. I got this number converted from post paid to pre paid on 26-1-08 from the Airtel office SCO-461-462 sector 35-C Chandigarh. I had paid all the amount against my postpaid number and rs 98 for its recharge reciept number 83096.Besides my repeated requests to this office and all your pre paid and postpaid numbers the activation had not been done till up to 14 january. I suffered lot and again i got it recharged for rs 98. Again my husband met mr jagdeep mobile number [protected] to whom we had paid the money for its rechaging.He did not listen anything and behaved badly. I have been aregular customer since five years having three numbers of only Airtel in the faimly.And now we really regret that. Such a reputed company like airtel has no right to play with its customers and harrase them. I[censored] do not do the needful in a day or two , I will go to consumer court. its not the matter of Rs 98 but my precious time and your pitiable customer service . I strongly recommend strict action against Mr jagdeep working in your franchisee: Three Vee Communication Pvt Ltd Chandigarh (SCO 461-462 sector 35-c ) who put the company s reputation at stake

Airtel Connection — Receiving SMS & Calls from the number 5432162355911

My mobile no is [protected] and i'm receiving SMS and Calls from[protected] every day at awful timings. I have never subscribed to this service. Please DEACTIVATE me from this service IMMEDIATELY. I don't want to be entertain any service that is of no use to me.

I had been using an airtel post paid connection for nearly 3 years([protected]). Before 2 months i was not able to make a payment ontime being out of town. Though i had called customer service and informed the same, my line was barred. When i called customer service, i was told that i will be given another week's time and i accepted to make the payment as i knew i would be back in town by then.
                      The same week my incoming and outgoing was barred(May be automatic). I did not make any payment for a while due o frustration as i lost a new job because of my line, which was a loss of 6 to 7 lakhs p/a. A day came when one of the representatives from airtel called me asking to make the payment immediately. I said i would do the same if my line is activated immediately. The rep tried doing the same(I guess) and said it is not possible.
                      I had no choice but to tell them i need that number else, i would not make the payment. I had rs.15,000 kept aside just for this payment.
                      I work in night shifts and am asleep most of the day time and i do not pick any calls.....

One day i recieved a call in my landline and my mom was abused like she should kill herself .....My mom was not able to have food or sleep for the next few days due to this abusement...
                      How can a collection rep from airtel call home and abuse the family and the way of living.

This is when i decided not to pay airtel as they behave like local rogues to ladies and others just because they need to complete their task.

I will make sure that i file a compliant against this company(Airtel) asap and make them answer for what they have done.

Name of person who called home: anitha (From airtel)
                      Phone number: +[protected]

This was the first person who behaved like this and going forward we started recieving calls fro many other people, who called themselves as rep's from airtel and showed their dirty character to us.

Airtel needs to learn what is customer service and professionalism.

Airtel should stop thinking that "abusing customers" will make them accomplish tasks easily

Airtel should teach their associates, "telephone mannerism"
                      Aug 13, 2020
                      MY AIRTEL PREPAID NUMBER IS [protected] .SUM ONE HAS MAKE A DIVERT ON MY NUMBER HIS NIMBER IS [protected] [protected] THESE NUMBERS ARE AIRTEL WALKY NUMBERS THEY CALL FROM THERE WALKY PHONES AND ALL BACK CALLS COMES TO MY NUMBER [protected] I DNT KNOW THE PERSON .I HAVE GONE TO AIRTEL CARE ALSO SO MANY TIMES BUT THEY DONT HAVE THE SOLUTION OF THIS PROBLEM.PLEASE MAKE MY PROBLEM SOLUTION I WILL BE THANKFULL TO YOU.

Airtel Mobile Phone — want to create the diversion in some phones

RESPECTED SIR,

It is to be informed you that i want to creat the call diversion on my some numbers [protected], [protected], [protected].

I request you to do as soon as possible.

REGARDS

ANSHU AHUJA
                      I was a Post paid Customer of Airtel from the date i came to Bangalore in the Month of June 2008. I have taken a post paid and all the bills which i have paid very next day surprisingly rosen every month from rs. 600to Next 800 then 1200 level and then starting to[protected] level.

When Complained, the reason being lot of call have been ended due to Network congestion which is purely problem need from the service provider. The Airtel people agreed that it is their problem, and agreed that if i have not paid the amount, then they can able to give me discount as i had alreday paid the bills honestly they are not able to refund.

It is shamefull on a part of Company to have such a policy wherein the reason is given that if customer has paid then it will be given back.

After being agreed by the Sales Incharge in Koramangala, it has becoem a nightmare wherein custoimer need to go there every now and there, ny just buying the time.

Again i shifted my plan to prepaid, the monthly exoenses now strightway reduced from[protected] level to 800- 1000 level.

God shall only save the Honest Indians which are made fools by these companies.

My Mobile Number is [protected]

When Complained, the reason being lot of call have been ended due to Network congestion which is purely problem need from the service provider. The Airtel people agreed that it is their problem, and agreed that if i have not paid the amount, then they can able to give me discount else no option to loose the money. As i had alreday paid the bills honestly they are not able to get the refund.

It is shamefull on a part of Company to have such a policy wherein the reason is given that if customer has paid honestly the bills then it they will not be given back.

After being agreed by the Sales Incharge in Koramangala, it has becoem a nightmare wherein custoimer need to go there every now and there, just buying the time.

Number of complaints are there, but nobody is responsible here to answer the peoples worries. They will just visit again and get the status. Nothing will be done by these guys.

Our Govt being a mere spectator for these companies.

God shall only save the Honest Indians which are made fools by these companies.

My Mobile Number is [protected]
                      We have got 5 airtel connections and want to state that for the past two months we are experiencing the following problems :

1. on accepting a call, you can here the other person but your voice is not heard by the other person.

2. Call disconnects midway on its own .

3. With the above problem in view we are having to make too many calls which otherwise would be achieved in one single call .

Please look into this problem .
                      Hi Team

One day called I customer care regarding the information of DATA CARD. Once I was through with the call. I received several calls from different Agent/Broker regarding DATA CARD. Finally, I purchased one DATA CARD from one of the agent named as “SINGH SOLUTIONS” located somewhere in Faridabad. Next Day, representative came to my place to collect the documents and cash (2600 Rs.) as well.

For Address proof, he took my post paid connection statements (FYI I am having 2 post paid connections, which I am using for the last 2 years). As I mentioned in this mail I have two post paid connections ([protected]/19). And on the same day, agent has activated the connection. In first two days I really enjoyed the services. But few days later, I came across some technical errors.

And when I called the customer care to locate that error, I came to know that due to negative address, it has been deactivated. But I have a justification of this. When I took the connection from the broker that I do not live on the address mentioned in the statement. But as a matter of fact that’s my permanent address (that’s my cousin’s place). I live in PITAMPURA from where agent has collected the documents.

I called many times to Customer care to sort this out. I am very afraid to say, I am really disappointed with the behavior and attitude from your representatives. Every time, it seems that they try to escape from their core job. Along with this mail, I am sending you my data card connections details:

Name: Kanishka Singh Chauhan

Mobile: [protected]
                      SIM No:[protected]

Knowing the fact that data card which I have purchased, that’s completely non-refundable. And I think this is the only information agent provide me to generate revenue for BHARTI (hahahaha!)

This is my last attempt with a hope that this mail will come up with some solution.

For further information you can contact me @ [protected]/19 or [protected].
                      my airtel conection # [protected]. I unknowingly subscribed caller tune. on account of this my balance was reduced by Rs 30/ it further got reduced by Rs15/ because of change of songs, this is without of my consent.
                      i am therefore willing to discontinue the caller tune immediately. please stop the caller tune immediately.
                      I totally agree with you guys. Their associates are very rude and not prompt.
                      They are almost helpless to make their pomises in time.

They must deliver the services in polite way and in time.

Note : Most of the times they disconnect the phone instead providing a solution.

Airtel Postpaid Connection — bill plan being changed every now and then and rude behavior from customer care

I have a 4 year old postpaid connection with airtel. I was facing problems every now and then through out but was solved. But now since last few months they are changing my plan again and again and when asked to give explanation they change the plan back and when called customer helpline they put everything other way round and try to impose everything on me as if they have obliged me for taking their service. It was too surprising to receive calls from collection department for only one month bill pending that too because I was charged thrice what I should receive and after making repeated calls no bill settlements and moreover to listen from exclanation dept that I cant get any reversal for the amt charged to me. This is for everyones information so you think twice or thrice before taking such service or being swindled in such a manner.

I am prepaid Airtel mobile user & my no. is [protected]. Airtel has just started a Friend chat service on my mobile on Trial basis and without any information to me. It never wanted any such type of service but they started without my consent.

After 3-4 days they deducted a fee for this activation again without any information to me. I have never asked them to subscribe or continue this trial scheme on my mobile. Even on activation of this scheme on my mobile they didn't sent any confirmation message or SMS to me.

When I asked to Customer Care center then the reps (Dharam, Muthuk and Manjeet) talked very rudely to me regarding their scheme and refused to refund the money. They even asked me that if I want then I can sue them in Consumer Court and they will do like this only.

How could Airtel activate any scheme on Trial basis without my consent and without any information?
                      How could Airtel subscribe any scheme on my mobile without sending any message to me?
                      How could Airtel deduct any amount from my prepaid amount without any information to me?
                      How could Airtel customer care reps (Dharam, Muthuk and Manjeet) talk to me like this ?

Airtel is just Ridiculous. I just hate its Service. I will not recommend anybody else to have Airtel Service.
                      I am 100 percent agree with they should learn a lesson. Same thing happened with me they harrast me for pending bill of my husband and i am already 5 connection of airtel running and paying all the bills. How can they harraset a lady like this ?I should go consumer court for harresment and appointing people like gundas in their calling them legal people. How can such illmannaered SARAKCHAP people get legal post. IF airtel does not check these people in their company one day loose their popularlty.

airtel postpaid cellular service — subscribing a service without any confirmation or without any prompt

i received the sms from airtel on 8/11/2010 on my mobile (mobile no is [protected]) that i have been charged Rs. 99/- for downloading Jgame pack. so i send the sms to airtel requesting to
                      cancel the subscribed games service & recredit the Rs 99/- which was debited to my no. but there was no answer from airtel. I request you to recredit the amount debited to my mob no. at the earliest.

Airtel — Ridiculous behaviour by Airtel

I came to Noida a couple of weeks back and was staying at my aunt's place. I took airtel sim on her name as I did not have residence proof. She went with me to the dealer's shop and submitted her passport.
                      After that I started getting verification calls from Airtel. Unfortunately, airtel signal is very weak in my office and I told them to call in the evening when I am at home. One fine day, these guys barred my calls and everytime I dialed any number, it was getting redirected to verification center. I made the customer service person speak to my aunt. The customer service executive asked loads of questions and on being fully satisfied, he started my phone service in an hour's time.
                      Till here everything was fine and I understood that it is important for telecom company to verify user's identity. Merely, two days after all this, airtel suddenly stopped all services to my phone. I got in touch with the airtel customer care through the dealer and I was told that there were some verification issues. I was shocked. First of all, how can you stop somebody's phone service without any prior notice and secondly, all due diligence with respect to verification was completed.
                      I am really irritated and disappointed with airtel's service. This is like taking consumers for a ride. If at all, they had issues with verification, they should have contacted me first or came over to the given address. Blocking the services suddenly is utter nonsense. To top it all, these guys are not giving back my balance which I had. All this is completely unjustified and I want someone to please look into my case.

Jyoti
                      Bharti Airtel is working very unprofessionally. Porting request for my vodafone no. [protected] was validated on 04 oct. 2012. My no has not been activated by the company even after 15 days. Due to this Ihave suffered a huge loss in the terms my business, money and my social relations. The dealers and the officials actually do not know their job.Bunch o[censored]nprofessional people are running the company who do not have solution to the customers problem. I got 15 corporate connections ported from vodafone to airtel which I will get deported back to the vodafone company.
                      I had been using an airtel post paid connection for 5+ years ([protected]). Before 2 months i was not able to make a payment ontime due to personal issues.
                      Then I later made payment of Rs.1600 in Jan 2013.
                      On Feb 18, my father received a call on his cell from Sanjay Aggarwal from number[protected] for payment but it was very rude and abusive. How can a collection person call and abuse the family and the way of living.
                      In addition to that, the person told my dad that he spoke to me (in actual he didn’t until I called upfrontly ). He also made false allegations that I harassed the collection agent by asking him to meet at various locations for payment but not meeting him. Also as per him I pleaded that I am from poor family and I wont be able to make the payment. He also threatened that he would send legal notice.
                      The next day after my father received the call again, I called up on[protected] upfrontly as so called Mr. Agarwal didnot bother to reach me .
                      I spoke to him and confirmed about when did he call me and when did I contact with any collection executives for payment .He claimed that he spoke on some number starting with 976..., which is unknown to me and no one in my family is using it. Later he stated that the number from which I called was unreachable(ringing), on which I asked, ”when did he speak with me if I was not reachable.” I agree that I did receive some missed calls, but I couldn’t receive them because cell phones are not allowed when on floor in my organisation.
                      Thus his allegations that I spoke with him and harassed his executive are baseless.
                      He again asked for payment to which I replied that I will make the entire payment on 1st March 2013, but he replied that now he wont accept the payment and send legal notice.
                      Later in the night @ around 10 I called up customer care and to my surprise I found that my number is permanently disconnected from the system on Feb 14th, that is 4 days before I received call from Mr.Agarwal, which is highly unprofessional as I was not at all intimated.
                      I also confirmed the outstanding amount, which as per customer care was 2800 and not 3300 as stated by Mr.Agarwal. Also the next day morning to my surprise, I got SMS on my alternate number stating that I was summoned in Delhi court.

I have never faced such an unprofessional behaviour, in my past 5+ YEARS of relationship with BHARTI AIRTEL LIMITED.
                      Considering my past usage and payment history with AIRTEL I am very disappointed with unprofessional and rude attitude by AIRTEL .This is spoiling company’s image

I am holding this connecting since last 3-4 months. Since starting of
                        this connection I am really suffering like any thing with Airtel.

Initially I have problem with Limit, I have only to compromise and made
                        the payment in advance so that I will get back my limit.

Later there is a problem with the address. Even though my communication
                        address is my residence, a one line "ICICI Bank Limited" is coming as I
                        have taken this connection while I was in ICICI Bank. I am making the
                        Bill Payment not by the corporate. I have approached your call centre
                        on December and have raised the issue and they have
                        confirmed that they will do the needful upon receipt of mail from me at
                        the email id, which I have done. To my astonishment I see the December
                        bill with the same line appearing. Now I am not with ICICI Bank, I am
                        with Deutsche Bank. In order to claim my mobile bill it should be in my
                        name and address not in bank's name.

I have further raised my protest on 9th January with reference
                        no.[protected] and they replied saying that they have done the needful. What
                        it mean god only should know. My only request is getting another Bill
                        without ICICI Bank name mentioned. I have told your call centre that I
                        will not be making the payment till I receive the revised Bill. But till
                        now I have not received any revised bill.

Against yesterday I have raised the same with your call centre with
                        reference no.[protected] and they have promosed that some senior will call
                        me. But till now nobody has called me and confirmed me that they are
                        sending the revised bill. One thing is clear that Airtel doesn't care for their customers. So, I am not going to make the payment as I have not received revised bill.

I am also in service industry and know the norms in this competitive
                        world, that is why I have given so many opportunities for airtel to prove
                        customer friendly and constomer centric. But I have forced to escalate
                        this small issue to senior management.

Hope I will receive the same by 21st else I will not be making the payment
                        and will be forced to go to consumer court to settle the issue and further
                        discontinue the mobile connection.

When I tried the same call centre, they are saying that the same is changed in the system now only, hence they cannot change the last bill. Who cares for all these, orginally I have placed the request in December and what happened to that request, they are not ready to give any response.

When I requested for talking to seniors they denied and they are not ready to provide any email ID of the seniors also. I am really unable to understand what type of call centre Airtel is maintaining.

Venkat
                        Aug 13, 2020
                        i have taken the connection in the month of november 2007 and the no is [protected] it is a unic no like golden no 786 for this they charge some amount , but when i purchase at the time of purchase i paid 100/- with deposit , after two months without any intimation they charge Rs 400/- as one time charge i spoke to costamercare executive on toll free no 121 he said its o k will cancel that and after that without any intimation he stops outgoing inested of this amount i paid the complete bill regularly without due date of every month after this i paid 400/- for this then i went to one costamercare office and show that sleep of proof then they said sworry and they rewarsal of amount and they realese the out going calls but anain there is no outgoing i dont no what to do ?

I am using a Airtel No.[protected] from last 4-5 years in punjab.
                          My Father was using another no.[protected] . airtel offer us a less monthly rent & less calling rate on this no.but instead of this they charged Rs.374 rent & call rate was 1.75 & 1.99. when i call customer care for changing the rent plan & call rate but they does not change the rent & call rate.they promise me that ur next bill will be ok with new rent plan & call rate.but they did not change the rent plan & call rate in next bill & send a huge bill of Rs.1976 97 & subsiquently bill reached @ 3600 aprox.
                          But it was not enough they barred my outgoing. when i approached again customer care there was no one who can listen me carefully & can solve my problem.
                          Aug 13, 2020
                          Please note that I am one of the user of AIRTEL. Presently I am using Post Paid Connection No.[protected] for the past two months at Ludhiana. I am a temporary resident of Ludhiana and permanent resident of Chandigarh. Since, I am leaving on rent, I have shifted my house after taking a new connection. After that I had handed over a two times change of address letter to Airtel Executives in the month of April, who came to our office for new connections. I am working with HERO CYCLES (C.R. DIVISION) as an Executive Secretary to President. Despite this, my address was not amended in the records of AIRTEL. I do not know the working of the executives of the AIRTEL. Further, I am requesting you to please note my new address and amend the same in your records.

OLD ADDRESS NEW ADDRESS

House No.3878 House No. 2574
                          1st Floor Ground Floor
                          Sector 32-A Sector 32-A
                          Urban Estate Urban Estate
                          Ludhiana Ludhiana

I hope you will amend the same in your records and confirm to me.

Thanks & Regards,

AKHILESH GUPTA
                          MOBILE NO.[protected]
                          Dear Sirs

This is to confirm that myself is using your following Airtel No's
                          1) [protected]
                          2) [protected] &
                          3) [protected]
                          This is to quote you clearly that today Mr. Raj from your Customer Care called at 4:30 PM at mobile no's [protected] & [protected]. He forcibly agreed us for 500 rs rental plan against 1000 Rs Talktime plan.
                          I hereby declare & confirm via mail that i dont need such plan at any of my no's.
                          I have called Mr.Nikhil at your customer care who confirmed that plan hasn't started yet.
                          Further i request & warn that if I found this amount (500 Rs) being added in any of my Bills, I will not pay it & if you can't cancel that plan, i request you to Cut my Mobile Connections of above mentioned all 3 Mobile No's.
                          Also i would like to state that i don't need any promotional offers by Airtel or any of its concerns regarding change of my bill plans.
                          Kindly revert back for complications & clarifications, if any.

Bhupinder Singh Pali
                          DC office
                          Faridkot
                          Plz Send me details in Numbers
                          [protected] billing status
                          Plz send me 2407-08, 2nd floor, Cabin-5 Sec-22-C, Chandigarh
                          I like airtel my number [protected]
                          dear sir am nirmal singh.
                          We have a app, 400 connection of Airtel prepaid @postpaid in our factory. We want to change all these number to another company due to bad signal in our area.We talk a lot of time in customer care about this problem. But nothing response from Them, So this is my last time to write for this problem.If you can do for solve this problem we might be change our mind to not change to another company.

Naveen kumar
                          Ludhiana
                          Dear sir

Please read followings all mails from me and your customer care then you know what i am want from you but there is not any better response from your customer care. They reply me simultaneously message again and again.

Please mail me -:[protected]@yahoo.co.in

Dear Ajay Singh,

Ref: Email Dated[protected] inquiring about reason for charging late fee in your account for your airtel mobile number [protected].

Thank you for your mail to airtel and the opportunity to assist you.

We would like to inform you that you would be charged late fee in the below mentioned reasons:

1. If the payment is paid after the due date, not on the last day as that may take time to get updated

The Maximum turn around time for payment updation for cash payment is 24 hours.
                          The Maximum turn around time for payment updation for cheque payment is 48 hours.
                          The Maximum turn around time for payment updation for Net banking payment is 72 hours.
                          The Maximum turn around time for payment updation for self care payment is 24 hours.

2. If there is a unpaid amount more than Rs.100/- in your previous invoice

Hence, we request you to clear the billed amount before due date to avoid late fee.

We hope that we have been able to address your request suitably.

Vandhana Bharath Kumar
                          Bharti Airtel Limited

Your response will help us to enhance your experience with Airtel. Please click on the link below & provide us your valuable feedback on this interaction
                          Click here to provide Feedback.

Or, if you cannot click on the above link, please copy the full URL from below and paste the URL in your web browser.
                          https://ispeed.airtel.in/iVoiceFeedback/Search/EFViewerDE.aspx?info=2D6FA9D67DC31DA0389EC5 C5CFB568CD574E4768785F81965A9EF197396F71D799BF416769CFB1F6A&refno=[protected...

Simplify Life with Airtel Selfcare. Just dial *121# and get instant information related to your account on your Mobile Screen.

Sent: 23/04/2011 16:56:59
                          Subject: [Suspected Spam] Fw: Re: [protected], [protected], [protected] [|BAL|[protected]|[protected]|]

Please read my all mail which have sent to you by me then you know what I am
                          want. I think you should check my attachment file properly .Then reply me in
                          proper way.Otherwise I will talk to another person.

From-
                          Mobile nos.[protected], [protected] & [protected]

--- On Sat, 23/4/11, [protected]@in.airtel.com <[protected]@in.airtel.com> wrote:

From: [protected]@in.airtel.com <[protected]@in.airtel.com>
                          Subject: Re: [protected], [protected], [protected] [|BAL|[protected]|[protected]|]
                          To: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                          Date: Saturday, 23 April, 2011, 2:26 PM

Dear Ajay Singh,

Ref: Email Dated[protected] inquiring about reason for charging late fee in
                          your account for your airtel mobile number [protected].

We would like to inform you that you would be charged late fee in the below
                          mentioned reasons:

1. If the payment is paid after the due date, not on the last day as that may
                          take time to get updated

Hence, we request you to clear the billed amount before due date to avoid late
                          fee.

We require your kind co-operation and understanding in this regard.

We hope that this response has addressed your concern suitably.

Praveena Ramaswamy
                          Bharti Airtel Limited

Your response will help us to enhance your experience with Airtel. Please click
                          on the link below & provide us your valuable feedback on this interaction

Or, if you cannot click on the above link, please copy the full URL from below
                          and paste the URL in your web browser.
                          51F454FA62E264F45DF06EEC7FC0CDCF3353BFC3C5335DA0E1276FADE62868A8EA2E5F&refno...

Simplify Life with Airtel Selfcare. Just dial *121# and get instant information
                          related to your account on your Mobile Screen.

Sent: 23/04/2011 11:56:53
                          Subject: Fw: Re:[protected], [protected], [protected]

I Know your term and condition about late fees, but I think you have not seen
                          my attachment file till date which shows the date of submission of bills. If
                          the bills are submitted late by dealer, then what can i do.Then necessary
                          action should be taken by you against dealer .And I request to you that please
                          once again read my all mails then you know that what i want.

Thanking You

Yours Faithfully

Mobile Nos. [protected], [protected] & [protected]

--- On Fri, 22/4/11, [protected]@in.airtel.com <[protected]@in.airtel.com> wrote:

From: [protected]@in.airtel.com <[protected]@in.airtel.com>
                          Subject: Re: [protected] [|BAL|[protected]|[protected]|]
                          To: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                          Date: Friday, 22 April, 2011, 5:57 PM

Dear Ajay Singh,

Ref: Email dated[protected] inquiring about reason for charging late fee in
                          your account for your airtel mobile number [protected].

We would like to inform you that you would be charged late fee in the below
                          mentioned reasons:

1. If the payment is paid after the due date, not on the last day as that may
                          take time to get updated

Hence, we request you to clear the billed amount before due date to avoid late
                          fee.

We hope that we have been able to fulfill your request suitably.

Vandhana Bharath Kumar
                          Bharti Airtel Limited

Your response will help us to enhance your experience with Airtel. Please
                          click
                          on the link below & provide us your valuable feedback on this interaction

Or, if you cannot click on the above link, please copy the full URL from below
                          and paste the URL in your web browser.

D478D37AE168F8568CC6104E9E305DBFC2C2CC3157A0EA2D6C91F5147D9EFE 6 B 9
                          3&refno=[protected]

Simplify Life with Airtel Selfcare. Just dial *121# and get instant
                          information
                          related to your account on your Mobile Screen.

Sent: 22/04/2011 15:27:34
                          Subject: Fw: [protected]

I am very thankful to you that you are given me a viewer of Rs.50 on my each
                          mobile connection, But I want to asking you why are fined to me on late fees,
                          whichever the bill of mobiles was deposited on time and receipt of each no.
                          is
                          attached with this mail.
                          The receipt shows date and the detail of agent which had taken the bills of
                          mobiles .So its totally mistake of that agent which is provided by you.kindly
                          take necessary action against him. And also send me a message again in which
                          it
                          should be write my fined amount less for each numbers instead of viewer.If
                          you
                          can't do this please write me.
                          I shall be very thankful to you.

Yours Faithfully.

Mobile No.[protected]

--- On Thu, 21/4/11, ajay chauhan wrote:

From: ajay chauhan
                          Subject: Fw: [protected]
                          To: "airtel customer care revised" <[protected]@in.airtel.com>
                          Date: Thursday, 21 April, 2011, 11:02 AM

I am customers of your company and have numbers of connection.I
                          am
                          using these connection from so many months and always pay the bill on
                          time.But
                          in my last bill you are added a fine of rupees 50/- on each numbers. I had
                          already paid the bill of last months on time and receipt of these bills are
                          attached with this letter, which shows proper dated.
                          Following are the details of our Mobile numbers-

Name-Ajay Singh

Mobile Nos. [protected], [protected] & [protected]

Kindly remove the fine and send my bill on this mail again, so I will pay
                          the
                          bill of this month on time.

Thanking You

Yours Faithfully

Mobile No. [protected].

- IMG_0001.jpg

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the
                          intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.
                          If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
                          e-mail and destroy all copies and the original message. Any unauthorized
                          review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this
                          email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited
                          and
                          may be unlawful. The recipient acknowledges that Bharti Airtel Limited or its
                          subsidiaries and associated companies(collectively "Bharti Airtel
                          Limited"), are
                          unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/overthe
                          contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions and further
                          acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the
                          individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or
                          assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of Bharti
                          Limited. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and
                          defects.
                          - IMG_0001.jpg

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the
                          intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.
                          If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
                          e-mail and destroy all copies and the original message. Any unauthorized
                          review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this
                          email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and
                          may be unlawful. The recipient acknowledges that Bharti Airtel Limited or its
                          unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/overthe
                          contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions and further
                          acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the
                          individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or
                          assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of Bharti Airtel
                          Limited. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and
                          defects.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies and the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. The recipient acknowledges that Bharti Airtel Limited or its subsidiaries and associated companies(collectively "Bharti Airtel Limited"), are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/overthe contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions and further acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of Bharti Airtel Limited. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects.

I WAS SOLD MINIMUM 5 CONNECTION OF AIRTEL PREPAID IN LAST MONTH. BUT COMANY WAS GIVEING ME VERY HIGH CALL RATES ON MY DEMO NO. PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEAM.

LOKESH JUNEJA
                            M/S SHREE GANESH COMMUNICATION & COMPUTERS
                            JAIN NAGARI MAIN ROAD,
                            ABOHAR-152 116(PUNJAB)
                            INDIA
                            DEMO NO.: [protected]
                            OTHER NO.: [protected]
                            Aug 13, 2020

Mobile No. [protected] Name: Laxmi Devi Address SG-76 Shastri Nagar Ghaziabad.

On 11 January 2008 This no get simcard registration failed. this was reported to customer care. I trid to call on this no. then someone else pick up the phone. This has been also informed to customer care. I am suffering from this problem till today 14-jan-2008.

Plesase inform why you are not taking any action on this matter. How long I will have to wait and who will be responsible for all this.
                              Aug 13, 2020

Airtel — my sim card is using by some others

i had taken an airtel sim from tamilnadu, some months back.
                              now iam in kerala. now the sim card is with me, also wen i called to that sim somebody is attending the call and also giving me missed calls. what should i do to get a solution for this problem. the sim is taken by submitting my id proof.
                              whay should i do to get the list of outgoing calls made from my sim??pls reply
                              my sim card is using by some others
                              i had taken an airtel sim from tamilnadu, some months back.
                              whay should i do to get the list of outgoing calls made from my sim??pls reply
                              sir my airtel no...[protected]
                              pls sir u send me last 10 out going & incoming call details.and present location this no.
                              in this moble no.pls reply sir
                              pls sir my no. [protected] all call stoped. bahnu

SOME PERSON — AIR TEL MOBILE NO

Dear Sir / Madam

Blank calls from airtel no. [protected]
                              I am getting blank calls from the above mentioned AirTell Number. The person is using abusing language in the phone. Request you to take action immediately.

Also inform me what action you have taken.

AirTel — my airtel

I had recharge my airtel prepaid on 19th sept 2011 at night of rs 60. and 20th in morning balance become rs-0.00, i haven't call or sms anybody.
                              so please check what it a problem and return my money back.
                              my mobile no - [protected]

SOME PERSON — Need Details of the aircel number 8553116448

I got a call from this aircel number ([protected]), and that person is speaking rubbish things. So I would like to get details of this number. Please help.

Airtel continues their bad practices. Now even gone to the extent of sending one innocent person to jail. It is better people terminate airtel accounts!!

I had suffered a lot because I fell into their trap and took an airtel phone once!!

The WORST COMPANY IN INDIA IS AIRTEL!!!!!
                                Aug 13, 2020
                                i m unsatisfied for these airtel telecom & custmer service . i don't understand these combination because these reasons r typically for GPRS & their networks . both r undecided for .Company ,complinte & custmor care i don't understand those services , because all r not 100 % satisfied . BECAUSE I TROUBLED LAST 5 DAYS CONTINUOSLY ,SO HOPE THAT .....
                                .....
                                .... my no .[protected] .
                                Aur har time yahi reply ataa hai we resolve ur query within/next 24hrs . lekin abhi tak mere 5 din ho kar gaye . Na koi service centre ka call attend karta hai na koi final repl . Aur na hi kabhi gprs deactivation ka confirmation sms aata hai. Last 2 yrs i don't get any refund after deactvating gprs's wrong deduction becuse i always use gprs from last 2 yrs . this is benefit & satisfication . So always .........
                                " happy makar sankrati "

dear sir
                                  This is regarding cancellation of telephone number[protected], account no. 12735061. i am very dissappointed with the company's action and functioning. There are many reasons for which i wanted to dissconnect my telephone connection:
                                  1. On 6/12/2007 i had returned my dsl modem and had asked the executive to dissconnect my internet, my coustomer premises equipment return note no. is 6013, and the bill from the period 5/12/2007- 04/01/2008 charged the whole months charges from me.

2. on 10/01/2008 i had given a written application in airtel office, i even got it recieved from it's executive and got it stamped by him. Irrespective of my countinous request to cancel my connection no action has been taken.

3. as i was ill and was in hospital there was no one at home who could have used the phone, but in the bill 544 pulses of vas usage has been added and i have been heavely charged and when i repeatedly asked the executives to give me detail about the account or dissconnect my phone line, no action has been taken from airtel.

Highly disappointed, I hereby say that I would not be able to pay further bills.

We would appreciate if this problem is solved immediately.
                                  Waiting for your soonest reply & action on it.

Yours sincerely
                                  krishan kishore aggarwal
                                  mobile: [protected]
                                  Managers,

Mr. satish(your customer executive), he is most unprofessional man I have ever seen.I had written him my query that I have pasted below.And this guy was keep on pasting the same script to me, you can refer
                                  .[REF:[protected]].....and let me know the exact cause.
                                  If thsi is not the right place to discuss, provide me a proper path to escalate this.I am very much frustrated from the way he treats customer.

====================================

My name is Gaurav and I am carrying a postpaid number ([protected])of
                                  Airtel
                                  from last 12 months in chennai.
                                  Please refer my last bills that I have paid without a single delay, I
                                  believe I deserve to put my request.

I am specifically looking for a song of Ricky martin(Un Dos tres) for
                                  my
                                  hello tunes.
                                  I am sending the link to get the song .lyrics
                                  ?http://www.lyriczz.com/lyriczz.php?songid=17745

Please let me know when this song would be avaliable as Hello tunes.

If you can't tell me , escalate to your managers and give? me an
                                  definite
                                  time frame when this song would be available.
                                  I have checked your website except this 5-6 more songs of Ricky martin
                                  is
                                  available.

But I need this song in any case as hello tunes on my mobile.Since rest
                                  of
                                  the operators providing this.