Airtel
So far so good - The company responded to our notifications
So far so good - The company responded to our notifications
Profile
File a Complaint

Having problems with Airtel ?

File a Complaint and get it resolved. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

File Complaint Now
Recently Resolved

Previously I had applied for cancellation of connection([protected]) because I am moving abroad for 3 months, but I got a call from customer care officer that they will provide me 3 months rental free and also my chip is lost , so airtel will provide me new chip free of cost .

In that case I was agreed and happy to continue with the number, but till now I didn’t get any confirmation mail from airtel about this.

In response of this mail, I have got call from Mr. Subodh from the Airtel Retention team Mumbai

He told me that collect a chip from the following address

Telecommuni System

1, Deccan Chambers

CTS, Erandwane

Opp.Garware College.

Ph:[protected]

When I went there I talked with MR. Nilesh and without checking the database he told me that we didn’t get any mail or note to provide you the chip. I had told him please check the database first and then tell me know, but he told me that the systems are down, when the system are actually not down.

Is this is the facility Airtel is providing to there customer, when we want new connection in that time these people will come at our home and provide connection to us

And now when I want to continue the connection because they are providing me the chip and 3 months rental free(As I am moving abroad for 3 month) Airtel people are not cooperating ,if this is the case I don’t have any issue I don’t want to continue with that number.

For any clarification you can call at this number [protected]

my number :-[protected]
Aug 13, 2020

For past 3 days im asking airtel people to cancel my fixedline and broadband[protected], its in the name of M.R.Srinivasan.But nobody is giving me correct procedure to disconnect. They are fooling me by telling that my wife has asked them to retain the connection, its totally impossible b`coz she is out of station.

Next thing Airtel people are clever that they charge late payment fee though the bill is paid before the due and there are many hidden charges also.Im in the plan of 799 rental with 256kbps speed but they dont provide really that much only for two or three days after complaint they do.

So im really fed up of this and i want to move out.
Ref:[protected],[protected],[protected]

We had three pre paid connections and we hv been contacted by airtel franchisee M/s. Wintel Communication tele-marketers on 28.08.09. stating that we can migrate it into post paid connections, as the plan suited us, we hv opted for it. the next day their exe - mr. naresh came to our house and finished all the formatlities stating that our line will be disconnected for one hr. one 31st march 2009, our pre-paid line got de-activated and we hv been asked to the new sim card (post paid). the next day i.e. 01.04.09 two numbers hv been activated out of the three connections. i hv made several phone calls, mails but no response. i hv nt even slept the whole night as the exe told to make it activate in another 1hr, 2hr like this. but when i checked there is no activation. i hv made phone calls like as if i m working as night shift airtel customer care exe. i shoot up a mail stating that i will nt continue the above connections due to abnormal delay in activation & poor service and also in the verification process. atlast, i got the connection the next day 1am, without intimating the reason for delay in activation.

but the very next day once again all the three connections hv been interrupted, without any intimation. when i make a call it has been forwarded to customer care and i was shocked to knwo that they have deactivated the line due to my mail.

nobody in airtel is understanding that i was forced to shoot up such a mail due to very poor service from airtel which is below than its par and moreover the franchisee exe mr. naresh[protected] has nt picked his mobile for the past one week and their office land line numbers given in the visiting card is wrong. i don't know how even the basic things like updating the correct phone number should be updated in the visiting card should be done before giving to a customer is not followed.

they told to migrate into pre paid connection which is also not being done now. even this has been escalted to nodal officer desk team several times of no use. i think the people in airtel are protecting their colleagues, without taking care of customers.

we hv nt voluntarily called for airtel for migration. some people hav made call and as a customer we are in prob as we are neither in post paid nor in pre paid. there is no point in holding sim cards without activation.

The matter is being prolonged for the past 11 days and they confirmed to solve the query before 14th (maximum), nw they are telling that they are upgrading due to which they are asking to give a requet after 19th which i cant understand. i dont know what is happening in aritel.

i hav been totally fed up in making several phone calls, mails and mental harrasement??? even then i dont got the solution for the above and nobody bothered abt it.

i dont find any person responsible in airtel or i m nt able to get the responsible person details for contacting.

i hv suffered a lot already and i need a solution immediately for the above...

Thanking you,

A. Nachiappan
14, Ponnappan Street,
Lakshmipuram,
Chrompet,
Chennai - 44.
[protected] / 2241 0196

when i asked to refund the balance available in prepaid connections, some exe told the amount will be lapsed. as a customer we hv rights to enjoy for the value of the money which we paid to airtel. some exe dont know even to handle customer query / compalint and the way to address the same. they reply in rude manner (Mr. Mani), which i cant understand hw they are being selected.ab aap batoo kab mujhe resolve karke doge company bhadak gaya hai.

i hv suffered a lot already and i need a solution immediately for the above...
I Randhir Rawat, Account No.15748067, 218-C, Pkt.A, Mayur Vihar-II, Delhi-91, wants to discontinue the Airtel internet Connection, I am being transfered to another city by the end of this month. Please disconect the service from the month of August'10.

As i have raised the complaint before the extra validity time got extended but not yet recived the extra talk time for Rs.25. The reference complaint numbers [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]. mobile number [protected].

I dont know why the service industry make the customers difficult to get the scheme which message by the service provider(Airtel).

Really fed up with the airtel service.

Do update immdiately.
    Aug 13, 2020

I lost my prepaid sim few days back. I purchased duplicate sim from Airtel Gallery by 5 Jan 08, executive there told me , sim will be activated within 24 hrs. But it is not activated.I've registered my complaint 4 times , still my sim is not activated. Every time whn I talk to customer care executive he/she tell me this time ur sim will be surely activated within 24 hrs.
      Aug 13, 2020
      mobile number to sim number
      dear sir,

i am kvsk prasant.. sir, i used Delhi sim card from last four months onwards.. unfortunately my mobile was lost by yesterday in the train. i want to block my sim.. and right now i am in andhra.. here i contact airtel office.. they told me that you must contact delhi persons only.. but i cant able to come to delhi.. pls block my sim and sim no is[protected].. and this is H-1 type card.. pls help me sir..and my andhra number is +91 [protected]

thanks ®ards
      kvsk prasant
      +91 [protected]
      I got a duplicate sim today morning(10 am).It was informed that my sim would be activated in 2 hours. But it when I checked it today evening (6pm). I got a msg tat registration failed. Wghen I called customer care, they advised me to buy another dulpicate sim(paying Rs.25) again. Im ready to pay but will the airtel provide me the reason for this and also my time.
      I have lost my handset and i use airtel prepaid sim.i informed to costumer care
      that kindly loac the sim. and after two days dt-13/02/2010 time-4.00pm i has collect the duplicate sim from retailer by paid of rs 50/- addresed at dibrugarh (assam) but yet the sim card not
      activated.plz do somthing otherwise i will loast my faith on airtel that the airtel"s servicess are best in the world and i shware if it will not activated immediate then
      i will not use airtel any product in future.
      thanks

I could not able to receive international SMS for the past 2 months despite continious complaints made to Airtel.
        Their customer service is poor that they are repeating the same answer,who ever it may be,everytime.Even i asked for a fax number so that i can send a written complaint.Alas! they dont have a fax number.
        Aug 13, 2020
        puk code, mobile no.([protected]) sim no.[protected]

is high speed internet/edge available in bihar?i am an airtel prepaid mobile costmer and presently live at saharsa.
          Aug 13, 2020
          To the Airtel Bihar customer care and services chain of command,

I would like to inform you that I am having big problem with below listed mobile no. Since last 15 days, he calls on my mobile in the night around 11-12 pm for many times and after receiving call, he does not talk or cuts the call.
          So if it is possible please send me their name and location on my given email id.

Here is the mobile no. [protected]

Waiting for your prompt response on the matter, your response will be highly appreciated

Thanks & regards
          i have purchase airtel seem from vaishali ----- & submit pan no., voting icard xerox copy.but by mobile in not working.?
          plz give me NAME & ADRESS- this no- [protected]

this is my email id- [protected]@yahoo.co.in
          want full detail name and address number of [protected]

AirTel — bihar airtel

when faith starts to tremble
          when hope stars to sink
          when abilities are doubted
          then it means u are using AIRTEL
          my name is raj gopal. i am living in hyderabad. my contact number is [protected]
          i am having life time incoming offer from airtel

please download the video from below link

in this video u can clearly see that mssages poping up like sim card registration failed.
          how can they do this?
          why are they troubling customers?
          because of this i was unable to send messages from my cell phone..............

on date::29-11-09 time::6:56:24 am a message from Airtel service came its number was 55381
          it stated that "thank u for subscribing for daily jokes and 1rs will be deducted daily from ur account"
          i was totally surprised with the sms that i got from Airtel . i never subscribed for any type of joke messages from airtel.

I even got more frustrated when my friend gave a call to my cell phone Airtel started telling that
          "my phone is switched off please try again later"
          while my phone was switched on. This is a worst experience that a customer can have from a network.

Recently i got a message from Airtel on date::[protected] time::7:27pm it stated that "your benefit validity of RC 26 message offer ends tomorrow"
          is Airtel trying to fool customers?

i recharged my account balance with RC11 message offer on[protected] and it was valid till "[protected]"

i had really worst experiences from airtel network...................

i want my 100 rs back for which i have paid for airtel for the sim card
          and want to change my network....................
          this no. [protected] of location and full address
          I need name and full address this number [protected]

airtel would have introduced EDGE atleast in all the district headquarters in tamil nadu which will be very useful to the...

My name is Alpesh, i was a customer of Airtel postpaid services.
            My mobile no. was[protected].
            Its wonder that i got my mobile bill for the month of november of Rs 2200.
            I had cancelled my connection in October end, and i had a proof for it.
            Since 31st october'07 i am not staying in India permanently.
            Airtel is great!!!!!!!
            Aug 13, 2020
            tommorow come sms on my mobile customer care writing that take rs 249 for gprs then i call to customer care then he said that no charge will be taken (nahi legya) then today i see my blance is-30
            then after call to 121 and say complain to her then he said that i will no link after 24 hours call to me
            then 5 hours i call then hr lock my customer care u service is very poor tommorow my moblie blance is 102 today is negative 30 ther are go 132 rupees i will no call any where please see my a/c detail

0 minutes ago by Rohit Majaria [send email]
            my mobile no is [protected] today my blance is negative 30 rupee tommorow rs 102 why are u take
            my132 rupee please give me detail today i call customer care for this complan he said that there are no link call after 24 hours then i call 5 hours he lock my customer care why tell me
            my no [protected]
            address:
            rohitmajaria
            hindusthan paints
            hotel vip complex vbank more dhanbad
            jharkhand 826001

All airtel executives are illetrate and bloody . They are not aware how to solve problems of their customers. All the time they make excuses rathar then solving it. I have been facing net problem while using it through my pc but can't able for the last four days and their customer care executives are not able to solve this it seems to me that airtel appoints all low grade employees, may be airtel is not ready to pay for the right candidates. Airtel claims that it is having top class network but all is bull . I get my phone disconnected while driving into the city itself.

Airtel Mobile — Very very very poor and unprofessional

I took airtel for internet. It was not working and I reported more than 20 times, spoke to various people at various level. They says sorry. No one to help and we discontinued numbers. Paid all dues etc.

After 2 months I got call for payment and I asked please provide me details of bill I have not received.
            They started using bad words and stuff. Call was from [protected]
            Her name was priya ...

I called various people, but there was no result. Now ... Can some one help me here ..
            Airtel service is very very very worst. I have talk to one Mr.Karthik airtel customer care. He said repeated answer for complaints for single word "soory sir". He is not eligible to work for that job. His answer method is very very worst. I was customer in airtel for last three years. But he is not responding me.I spoke to him on 14.12.08 at 12.50Pm.

I have been trying to get support for my Blackberry device for AirTel for over a week now. Customer support is completely...

kindly delete my subscription for ring tone kazana
              subscription is without we assigning it
              complaint already lodged in air tel , no action taken
              pl advice
              Aug 13, 2020

our bill payment details for [protected] send our id for make pending bill payment. now this no not working condisions....

i want to see mms given by friend please show me airtelworld.com/mms in internet
                Aug 13, 2020
                when i activated my mms in airtel,i got the settings and have downloaded that particular settings.but when i received mms from my friend its received as msg with url address and password.when i ask to the customer care they didnt solved my issue.im not satisfied with this service.

by brindha
                i can't view my mms even wen im using airtelworld.com
                how the hell airtel ppl can irritate us so much.cant they simply stop thei mms servise or even if they continue wit it cant they allow the viewer to view it without any problem
                vodfone is much more btr!!
                airtel is a growing threat amongst us!
                i want to see mms given by friend. please tell me the procedure to see mms on airtelworld.com/mms in internet.
                I'sm not getting gprs settings
                how can i see my mms which has been send by my friend on my pc it is very important 4 me
                i want to send mms from my airtel no. to another airtel no.but it is not going.it shows that it is pending.and after some time it says sending fail.pls help me.my no. is [protected].
                i download the mcheck service but not showing plz activate the service my number is [protected]
                sir
                on 21-july i call airtel radio(tollfree number) but have lost 30RS from my mobile balance([protected]).am complaited to airtel customer care but there is no feedback from their path. so kindly accept my request by afzal
                Please find the address of "TOTAL PETROLEUM COMPANY" in Madrid - Spain
                I had received mail from this company and they had offered me a job with good salary.
                They also ask for money for arrange to me a Travelling Papers. I need your advice asap!

Please let me know if this is a legal company and where is the actual address.

Bram Lewerissa
                Indonesia.
                Total Petroleum Company Spain Madrid Complaints - Verification
                View all Total Petroleum Company Spain Madrid complaints
                Total Petroleum Company Spain Madrid
                Posted:[protected] by Miguel R. Rabajante Send email

Verification

I got an offer job thru the above Company i just wanted to ask an help whether this real or fraud
                because i am quite hesitant to secure my visa and the agent is asking me amounting to $1230 to secure the work permit and residence visa thru [protected]@comerciales.es under the name of Mrs. Ana Maria Lopez and my client name is Mr. Carlos Alberto, [protected]@informaticos.com, website: www.total-spain.com, they are offering me salary of EU14, 950.00

Miguel
                Read comments Add a comment

Comments

54 days ago by M Hari Krishna [send email]

HARI

53 days ago by Mhd Obei [send email]
                i've receive an offer letter and i was offered the sum of €14▪940 please advice if this true or fruad.
                regards

53 days ago by Vasanth Sastri [send email]
                Dear Hari and Miguel,

Let me know your contact details, coz me too got the same offer for Euro 12950, please let me know your proceedings. Me too not sure of how this is possible. I have few doubts in tis case, i[censored] see the telephone number of the company and the Migration agency are in Sequence, the official mail id is missing, the offer came througn a Gmail id.

You can contact me tru: [protected]@gmail.com

Vasanth Sastri S.

53 days ago by Subair [send email]

I too got a similar mail from a person assuming to be Mr. Carlos and the company they say is TOTAL PETROLEUM COMPANY SPAIN, MADRID, this morning. They say that i just have to pass an
                online interview and there is a list of available positions.

Well, seeing the nature of complaints and queries i dont think that this is real. Because they are asking for a large sum of money. What if they get away with it. Similar to the widespread UK Lotterry spam.

For safe side, its best not to send them any money.

subair

53 days ago by Kote Ravindranath [send email]

I got an offer job through the above Company i just wanted to ask an help whether this real or fraud
                because i am quite hesitant to secure my visa and the agent is asking me amounting to $1230 to secure the work permit and residence visa through [protected]@comerciales.es under the name of Mrs. Ana Maria Lopez and my client name is Mr. Carlos Alberto, [protected]@informaticos.com, website: www.total-spain.com, they are offering me salary of EU14, 950.00

Ravindranath Kote

53 days ago by Varghese Scaria [send email]
                Hello all,
                The same offer letter is issued to me also, incase any body knows anything please le me also know, seeing the details of the offer letter seems to be a scam but i am not sure as I tried to get details of Total petroliums, spain, but nothing is coming up

regards and thanks.

Varghese
                [protected]@gmail.com

53 days ago by Muhammad Tariq [send email]
                Dear All

Same employment offer letter from Total Petroleum Espanol & I have asked to contact immediately Mr Carlos Alberto to process my work permit.

I have few questions in my mind, I have not applied for this job anyway then how they have come to offer me an employment & secondly why they do't send me hard copy of this letter to my mailing address and & why have not contacted me on phone yet, & even they have not talked my on mobile a single time .../.
                ?

Best Regards

Muhammad Tariq

53 days ago by Ajay Bakde [send email]
                dear all,
                i also got the same offer few days back three-four times and there is no details or website with this name...its fraud

52 days ago by Nadeem Solangi [send email]
                i have also same complain, i also got same offer letter from Total Spanol company and offer me 14950 Euro and its too much amount mostly as per 10 years experienced in EU 80 k is offering but they dont know may be they Froud plz help i want to know weather is truth or not?

52 days ago by Mukram Ali [send email]

because i am quite hesitant to secure my visa, to secure the work permit and residence visa thru [protected]@comerciales.es under the name of Mrs. Ana Maria Lopez and my client name is Mr. Carlos Alberto, [protected]@informaticos.com, website: www.total-spain.com, they are offering me salary of EU14, 950.00

52 days ago by Sama Hassan Al Hadad [send email]
                Dear all,
                I have got the same offer EU14, 950.00 which all of you got and actually I'm wondering why they didn't contact us through phone?? please if any body have any idea regarding to this issue please inform me because I'm really hesitate to secure the Doc they required my email id
                [protected]@yahoo.com

[protected]@yahoo.com

51 days ago by Kaushik Waghela [send email]

Kaushik

50 days ago by Armien Adhikarie [send email]
                Hi peep's. Well i got the same, But with an extra twist. 2 x contracts. 1- Texaco petroleum, 2- Total Espanol. Texaco offer-R13, 950.00 Total offer R14, 950.00 . Project Co-ordinator and Senior Project Manager. Rev no. ARI 67/21563/ESP.

My question is, they are using big company logos, and if it is fraud why dont they do somthing about it. they have every resouce availible to track down the fraudsters. The oil companys make Billions of dollers. To top it off, their name is being used for .

Come now, Is their any one that can contact these oil company's to confirm appointments.
                Let me no cause my heart is all ready their and my body wants to follow. Please help.

OK. What do we all have in-comin.
                My career Geophisicist, Ok im getting their.(everything thats got to do with our planet and surroundings)
                And i do posses a special abbillity. let me no.
                Age 33, Male, and full of life.

Kind regards
                Armien Adhikarie

50 days ago by Sami Brahim [send email]
                I already got the same offer (14950 Euro) and they sent to me a copy of the contract and the offer letter.
                i do not think that is real

49 days ago by Henry [send email]
                no~~~~ it's sucha good offer~~~~~ EURO 14950 PER MONTH!!! it's definitely a fake, they mispelled the company's name.. how do u spell petroleum?? or petroluem??

49 days ago by John [send email]
                I got the same offer guys, it's not true, it's a big scam!Somebody should go to their office and kick their asses..don't pay them any cent..it's .nobody pay on these times such amount of money..it's a big scam!

48 days ago by Meldred [send email]
                hi.. Were all same offer... let me know if this real or fake plss

48 days ago by Maishe [send email]
                i also got same mail and offering me salary 14950 Euro

is it true?
                position is Project manager, we need to pay visa and work permit fees also..

please help in this regards

I used ICICI Bank Online to recharge my phone. Amount has been deducted my account but it is not yet credited to my cell phone.br...
                  customer care responce is too thirdclass and disconnecting call without lisning to customer query..
                  its hite of irritating...

Airtel — gprs problem [Resolved]

respected sir
                  i have taken a new sim card on 5/01/08 and i have made an activation for gprs for one...
                  As i fond maximum number of complaints being loged in agaist the Airtel i think we all should form a group and take some serious...

Hi Nodal Officer

I am one of the foolish customer of Airtel.My numbers are [protected] and [protected].

I have both these numbers and have frequent issues calling out as well as receiving calls from both of these numbers and outsiders number also from 1st Jan 2008.

We have exchanged SIM of both the numbers and mobile equipment changed also.After that we called your customer Service and they have raised a complaint.This was on 5th January.But no records of it.

On 7th early morning at 3:00 am one of my friend called your service.We had an emergency and we were not able to call anyone I managed to msg one of my friend and he in turn called Customer Service.This was the most horrible thing.The agents over there put my friend on SPEAKER AND EVERY ONE GROUPED TOGETHER AND STARTED LAUGHING WHEN MY FRIEND EXPLAINED MY EMERGENCY and on top of it he was abused and forced to disconnect the line.I WENT THROUGH LOT OF FURSTURATION AND MENTAL AGONY BECAUSE OF THIS.MY FRIEND WAS HUMILIATED DISRESPECTED AND ALSO PROFANITY WAS USED ALL BECAUSE OF MY CONCERN.WE HAD ONE EMERGENCY AND NO ONE WAS ABLE TO HELP US IN OUR NEED.I HAD MARKED A COPY TO CONSUMER PROTECTION ALSO BECAUSE I SINCERELY BELIEVE THAT AS A CUSTOMER I WAS NOT BEING TREATED FAIRLY BY YOUR COMPANY.

Moreover we have two complaints raised so far that is documented.One is 15142606 and the other one i dont know the number which is raised today.

Now your agents tell that they were not able to reach on this number and they expect me to have some other number other than Airtel.

You people dont believe in your own service.You can see my call logs that if you really try hard for some time you can reach me.But trying one time to reach me and then telling you are not reachable is not acceptable.

And I know for Airtel, loosing my two numbers would not be making any difference.

Because o[censored]sing Airtel I cannot afford so many losses in financial as well as social aspect and THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT I AM AN AIRTEL CUSTOMER.

Franky i dont think someone would reply mail for this also.

Thanks and Regards
                  Rejit Panicker
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  My question is like that when all things as per your terms condition are exactly fulfilled balance is more than Rs.20 always, every month 498/- for activated gprs , Then Why airtel never ever bother minimum responsibility even never sending a service provider settings too. If I write MO and send it 2567 – This service currently not available on your mobile . I’m using nokia 6600 but as a confusion several time I change my hand set for experiment if mine would be corrupt or temporary defective other probs , I formatted my cell . setting as like as a factory restore default . BUT ALL R EQUAL . And as per their sms response
                  “ we are………within 24 hours ……. “
                  Could you plz tell me How Many Hours make 24 hours.
                  And finally now your customer care officer admitted openly they barred my number whenever I made a call by one of my friend’s cell . and they just threaded me yes threaded this number ( my friends cell Which I use that time ) will be barred forever . they given the cause my behavior wasn’t well .
                  Am ill behavior man ? my nature was impolite by default ? I’m not capable Air tel ‘s connection ? By whom it will be certified? Your C-Care executive ! have I asked which colour they would like? which cosmetic they prefer to use ? If I lose my patience then what’s the cause behind it ? have I used any abusing terms?
                  I have recorded (by the help of my call recorder ware) their voice I can produce / publish if it’s necessary .
                  i totally agree...Airtel is a fake company !!!...there customer care executives are ppl who don't get food to eat...and Airtel hire's those sort off people...who then talk to d customer very rudely !!!
                  Vodafone is much better than Airtel..
                  i agree that a bunch o[censored]neducated freaks are the customer care fellow with airtel!

The Company Airtel provides fascitly to activate various schemes etc via sms. same are activated on own. later when customer...
                    I have changed my email address and have requested to send out the bill for mobile number [protected] to my yahoo email account....
                    taken prepaid connection in Sept 2007 from sector 37 (distributor ) grover communication , faridabad
                    This connection...
                    My office is located Andheri(w) besides Fame Adlabs, from past one week all the airtel users along with me are facing connection...