Airtel
So far so good - The company responded to our notifications
So far so good - The company responded to our notifications
Profile
File a Complaint

Having problems with Airtel ?

File a Complaint and get it resolved. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

File Complaint Now
Recently Resolved

I activated the mobile office package from my airtel connection for which only Rs 99.00 should have been deducted from my available balance but to my surprise an additional 60 was deducted from my account. When I called the customer care executive they couldnot give me any proper feedback.
The case was not once but this happened twice. Firstly on January 4th I activated the internet offer and RS 60 extra was deducted.Again after consulting with the customer care executive I activated the offer on 14th of january and again Rs 60 extra was deducted.
In this regard I have given some 20 complains to the Customer care but its of no use every time a different person is coming on line and giving fake assurance about the settlement of my problem.But till date i.e 16 of january nithing has been done regarding my problem.
how to deactivate yahoo!zone

I am staying at dombivli, thane district and my no. is [protected]. After getting activated my airtel sim card, person from airtel verification department visited my home without intimation during working hours and also without any intimation disconnected the mobile service by quoting verification failure. Repeated complaints have been put up through customer care centre with timings available at home, but verification team of my area visited my home at other timings when i was not at home. My mobile service is being discontinued for the last few days and no action is yet taken against the verification department who failed to come in time, which I registered while making requests with customer service dept. Moreover the concerned person in charge from the verification department , who was chaging her name time to time while contacting me, was not responding to my calls properly when I asked to sent her executive for re-verification. The Airtel office at Dombivli East(near Pooja theatre) was also giving unsatisfied service on this issue.
    Dear sir

we got two airtel sim in last month.The no is [protected] and [protected]. I am submitted the all documents and the number is working upto lostweek.On 10.04.2009 the [protected] no outgoing is suspended and [protected] no is suspended yesterdey.The phone response is non submission of document.I do not know what is the reason.If any problem why airtel people not conduct to me? Why disconnect the number? So i am unhappy.

I request to you ACTUATE the above nos and any problem for document please conduct to me. My another mobile no is [protected]
    Dear Representative
    I am staying at Hyderabad and my no. is [protected]. After getting activated my airtel sim card, person from airtel verification department visited my home without intimation during working hours and also without any intimation disconnected the mobile service by quoting verification failure. Repeated complaints have been put up through customer care centre with timings available at home, but verification team of my area visited my home at other timings when i was not at home. My mobile service is being discontinued for the last few days and no action is yet taken against the verification department who failed to come in time, which I registered while making requests with customer service dept.
    Please do the needful.
    Dear Representative
    I am staying at Bangalore and my no. is [protected]. After getting activated my airtel sim card, person from airtel verification department visited my home without intimation during working hours and also without any intimation disconnected the mobile service by quoting verification failure. Repeated complaints have been put up through customer care centre with timings available at home, but verification team of my area visited my home at other timings when i was not at home. My mobile service is being discontinued for the last few days and no action is yet taken against the verification department who failed to come in time, which I registered while making requests with customer service dept.
    Please do the needful.

I m a user of landline no [protected] , I would like to share tht I m not happy with the false services you as a airtel giving us. Last month I got my cheque back without any reason. In the letter, it was written tht there is correction in date but when I got cheque back there was no change or no correction, anyhow after having good fight with CS in Call centre tht has been resolve. Now this month new thing has come up about my tariff plan change. Tht has been change without any intimation but as per CS call centre Mr. Naval & FL Sup. Ms Ankita tht has been change for all the consumer those were using this night topup plan Rs 99 to Rs 199 . Here is a BIG Question ? when I took Airtel connection in the terms and condition this was not written anywhere tht Airtel can change my tariff plan without my knowledge

Now in other hand I have another two company connection one is RIL from past four years and other is Vodafone from past seven + years they have never change my plan infact Role is, whenever a person is taking plan tht should be applicable till consumer is not giving it back to the Company for a example in RIL there was a plan of Rs 700 unlimited calls from RIM TO RIM landline tht is still active but for those consumer who has not return or change the plan but ys for those who r taking new connection tht plan is not there.

My main motive to say all ths is tht whtever plan I have took I should be charged for tht onlyyyyyyyyyyyy not tht plan which u ppl r launching new for new consumer .

If you as Airtel this is not possible, I will say this is big Fraud Airtel is doing in Market and I will not take this call …………….
      People those are literate for telecom Company cannot make them fool but this fight is for those who are not educated and been charged

Need revert soon with positive note otherwise I don’t need service
      Aug 13, 2020
      All most same has happened with me on tariff plan but it was reverse. I have a DSL connection from airtel. The company did not inform or change my plan when it withdrew the plan, that I was using, form the market because it suited them. They had announced a new plan for lesser price and double the speed. On follow-up with the company over emails, I am told that they need consent to change the plan which they never sought. For months I have paid not only more that what I was to pay but also got lower speed of the net.

Copies of emails were marked to TRAI who did not even acknowledge the mail what to talk of any action. As per the TRAI circular, the if the new plans are introduced which are better in terms of cost and deliverables, the customer shall be upgraded automatically.

I am having a cell phone with number - [protected]

Even with out making any call my balance being reduced .
        the balnce was around 100/- Now it is 19/ -only
        without making any call. I made call hardy for a sum of 10/- only.
        customer care rep. does not give proper rseponce.

AirTel — extra deduction

i using airtel friends no [protected] not only me my 34 friends are using this plan when we buy this card we r know about 0.50 paise deduction everyday. but now airtel want to make it 1 rs. everyday.
        in companies rules and regulation there is no any assertion about increse deduction in future. so i want to make request to company to keep deduction of rs 0.50 as in past

My name is Ramesh Gopalakrishnan.I am having the airtel mobile numberLast november airtel has activated the hello tunes without my prior approval and they had deducted me my amount of RS 30 at the december.For the last two months ie from Oct 24 2007 to december 31 2007 i was out of station and i was not using this number.when i used my sim here i received the message of myamount deduction.

When i talked with to customer service i got a lot of commitments that my amount will be refunded with in 2~ 3 days.On 11/01/2007 I had a talk with Mr akash supervisor at customer care who given me a personal commitment that he would look that my amount is refunded to my account by 12 jan Mid night.

There is a new twist here.no amount has been refunded and When i contacted the 121 Mr Baghwan the supervisor says that the amount cannot be refunded to my account. and it is against the company policy.He also gave me new insight in this issue that Airtel has falsely activated my hello tunes and it is my responisbility that i have to deactivate it.

It is the company policy that the owner of the SIM has to use the sim 24 hours a day,365 days a year.

Why people at airtel cheat a customer by they themselves activate the services and they charge for it.
          I do think this is a way for airtel to maintain profits
          distributor : avani marketing
          name : chetan bhai
          address : ramdev nagar satellite ahmedabad

complain : your distributor service is very bad . because i pay two thousand rupees for lapu balance advance date is 12/01/2007 but no give me lapu balance till today . telephonics response is not good . so iwant to my money return . i dont intreasted with airtel bussiness ?
          iam mohd mahboob hussain iam a retailer of airtel my shop located at bahadurpura it is in hyderabad . my distributar name is coverit distributers .i reqest to a senior sales officer of my city to contact my E recharge no is [protected] and my alternate number is [protected] regarding spoiling of airtel bussness in their limits

Dear sir i am using airtel prepade mobile since from 10 months.Now airtel has reduced the call chaerges for local land line numbers in karnataka to 1 Rs.But till now i did not get that service to my mobile.i had called to call center about 5 time but therte was no use.Can you help me .My mobile no is +91-[protected]
            Aug 13, 2020
            dear sir, my landline no. is [protected]. i m using plan 1050 since about 1 yr n do not want to change it to 1399. but i got a message from u that my plan has been changed without any confirmation call . i tried to complaint on 121 and 198 .but i was not given any complaint no. nor my plan is made as previos of 1050. plz help thanx.
            nidhi singhal

I have a prepaid Airtel connection of Chandigarh. The local SMS charges are 0.10 Rs per SMS. During festival days, like New Year, Lohri, etc, the local SMS charges are increased to Rs 1 per SMS without any prior intimation.

This is a fraud practice

Nitin

Airtel Prepaid — Connection Tariff

i have ben using airtel conection for last 1 year. Airtel commit A2A Local tarrif Rs. 1.00 but my connection tariff Local A2A Rs. 2.00 I tried to submit my complaint with customer care but sad to say i could not contact customer care due to their busy lines uff what should i do pls sugest as early as possible
              sir i want to know my last 2 months call detail plss send any idea
              kindly send me the call detail of my mobile no. [protected] in my e mail id. thankyou

Airtel Prepaid — sms charges

hi my no. is [protected],accordin to the plan sms should be charg 15paisa/sms,bt they are charging me 1rs/sms from last 2 month pls help me
              My connection no. is [protected]. I subscribed to the SMS service scheme of Rs.26/- on[protected] and the transaction ID is[protected]. From this morning I am charged Rs.0.50 per sms while I am not to be charged for this for 30 days from[protected]. Kindly look into the problem and recredit the amount deducted from my account.

S.Ravichandran
              dear sir,

plz stop my traiff 1 paisa plan it is urgent my number is [protected]

Airtel — tariff for messages

i have recharged my mobile with 22rs but when i send sms i've been charging one rupee per sms..
              hope that you will rectify my problem within 24hours.....
              yours truly,
              m.shivaram
              mobile no:[protected].

Airtel — fraudulent practices through unwanted calls and sms

my mobile no is [protected]. from the very inception of this connection i am getting unwnted calls and sms. today my account was debited towards some gclub .com of which i never heard of. plz do the needful to stop unwanted calls and sms.
              lalit vashisth
              A-7 krishna enclave kalka

Airtel — lost my mobile [Resolved]

i am sanjay shrivastava having airtel mobile number [protected] for bangalore circle , has lost my mobile today...

I own a Postpaid Mobile connection [protected] Bangalore No. I am in kolkata from 16th Dec after 8pm till now. I paid all amount fofr the bill generated for 20nd Dec2007.Means after that am on raoming. I can see right now that the unbilled amount is 7307. 2 days back I got a call from no. [protected] that the amount exceeds 15000(My credit limit is more 13000 something. and my call is barred now. yesterday I paid 8000 Rs. but nowhere I can see the amount of 15000. even the contacting with the customer care they are not able to tell me abount this amount. Instead they kep telling that I will be contacted for this. Call from no. [protected] who told me the amount is 15000 means they have access to see the information but the customer care is saying that the unbilled is 7307. I can pay the amount but according to me it cannt reach 15000 and so I have paid Rs 8000. I need clarification on this.
                Aug 13, 2020
                My airtel postpaid mobile no. is[protected] and [protected] which used by my mother. I paid the bill amount rs.400/- and 350/- by cash on 11th March 2008 respectively at your counter 49 Rajpur Road, Dehradun. but both the bill deposited for the no.[protected] by your employee. I had complaint so many times by phone but nothing can be done. Now you barred the no [protected]. Why? what is my mistake and why you put late charges why I should pay late fee? if you will not solve the problem and activate my above no I will cancel my both connection. this is very ridiculuous and irritating things.

vijeta
                [protected], [protected], office no.[protected],
                I have to pay my Due amount, Plz Send the the total Amount to my ID [protected]@yahoo.co.in or to my alternate mobile No:[protected].

Kindly send as soon as possible.

Mansoor
                From Tirupathi
                my mobile no.[protected] i need call charges unbilled information till date i.e 29.05.09 including roming charges.

I am with AirTel for the past 4 years and this is the kind of service they provide to esteemed customers, its the serious time to change the service provider. I have never delayed paying bills, I used to pay bills before I get the paper receipt. Still I have some or other complains about the service. At AirTel, Splendid Towers, I have submitted 2 requests, (Change of Owner & Change of Rate Plan to AES 249). I have submitted all the requested documents and paid my outstanding bill. Customer Care promised to service my request in 2 days, its been more than a week now and there is no progress. CC has no idea about the status of my request. Whenever I call them, there is a static response

"Your request has been forwarded to the concerned department, and the issue will be resolved in next 24 working hours".

I have made umpteen number of calls, but still in vain. Neither of my requests are completed. I seriously think to discontinue with AirTel just for these reasons.

-- Venukiran
                  AirTel a/c #[protected]

HTMT — Rate plan change

Changing 399 super saver plan to 249
                  HTMT ...please do not go for any interview ...management ppl are playing politics..what and how i will be telling u the story behind it after getting my all settlement...please wait for few days...
                  SIR/MAM, This is my friend's mobile no. named is "SHRI AASHISH BIJORIA ADV." before 2-3 days from today 1 or 2 mgs coming on his airtel no. - [protected] & cutting balance of rs. 30 - 45. He is very offset & mentally disturb to activate any service provided by u, & cut off balance. Kindly check the no. & Please deactivate all the service autometically activate by u. Otherwise Shri aashish bijoria advocate will file consumer complaints against u on local consumer forum.

Airtel — cutting of balance

airtel cutting my main balance under the name of tashan beach girls .which is not subscribed by me

The airtel mobile is making people fools by its unwanted calls and hello tones. For the last six months, I am continuing writing them to disconnect hello tones from my phone [protected] but simply getting an auto reply from them that you will get the anwer of compalint within 24 hours, nothing is heard. They are continuing deducting the hello tone charges from my balance every months despite my complaint. Do such type of problems are created by airtel executives or all is done on the instruction of Mr Sunil Bharti Mittal to earn more profit. If they are cordial to its customer, why their complaints are not heard immediately. On toll free services, if you have the patience and time, even then too, your problem is not solved as you will be fad up with their recorded voice press this, press that, press this press that but what you want to say, nobody is there to listen you.

Moreover, their unwanted calls are also disturbing much. We are receiving atleast 10 calls every day from airtel asking press this, press that and immediately certain amount say Rs 25 or Rs 30 is deducted if mistakenly you press any said keyboard button, this is not the CHEATING OF AIRTEL SERVICE? WHY MR BHARTI IS CHEATING INNOCENT PERSONS by such services?, why everything is not said clearly?

Mr Mittal, not make public fools for your own profit but to provide good services and listen to the grievances immediately instead of lingering years together?

S L TALWAR
                    Aug 13, 2020

life time sim — hello tones

i have unsubscribed a hello tone on munth june but still my balance is deceting daily 50 paisae my balance is gone to -58.69paise [protected]

I had shifted my residential premises and requested for connection to be relocated. Airtel did honour that in a few days time...

Previously I had applied for cancellation of connection([protected]) because I am moving abroad for 3 months, but I got a call from customer care officer that they will provide me 3 months rental free and also my chip is lost , so airtel will provide me new chip free of cost .

In that case I was agreed and happy to continue with the number, but till now I didn’t get any confirmation mail from airtel about this.

In response of this mail, I have got call from Mr. Subodh from the Airtel Retention team Mumbai

He told me that collect a chip from the following address

Telecommuni System

1, Deccan Chambers

CTS, Erandwane

Opp.Garware College.

Ph:[protected]

When I went there I talked with MR. Nilesh and without checking the database he told me that we didn’t get any mail or note to provide you the chip. I had told him please check the database first and then tell me know, but he told me that the systems are down, when the system are actually not down.

Is this is the facility Airtel is providing to there customer, when we want new connection in that time these people will come at our home and provide connection to us

And now when I want to continue the connection because they are providing me the chip and 3 months rental free(As I am moving abroad for 3 month) Airtel people are not cooperating ,if this is the case I don’t have any issue I don’t want to continue with that number.

For any clarification you can call at this number [protected]

my number :-[protected]
                      Aug 13, 2020

For past 3 days im asking airtel people to cancel my fixedline and broadband[protected], its in the name of M.R.Srinivasan.But nobody is giving me correct procedure to disconnect. They are fooling me by telling that my wife has asked them to retain the connection, its totally impossible b`coz she is out of station.

Next thing Airtel people are clever that they charge late payment fee though the bill is paid before the due and there are many hidden charges also.Im in the plan of 799 rental with 256kbps speed but they dont provide really that much only for two or three days after complaint they do.

So im really fed up of this and i want to move out.
                      Ref:[protected],[protected],[protected]

We had three pre paid connections and we hv been contacted by airtel franchisee M/s. Wintel Communication tele-marketers on 28.08.09. stating that we can migrate it into post paid connections, as the plan suited us, we hv opted for it. the next day their exe - mr. naresh came to our house and finished all the formatlities stating that our line will be disconnected for one hr. one 31st march 2009, our pre-paid line got de-activated and we hv been asked to the new sim card (post paid). the next day i.e. 01.04.09 two numbers hv been activated out of the three connections. i hv made several phone calls, mails but no response. i hv nt even slept the whole night as the exe told to make it activate in another 1hr, 2hr like this. but when i checked there is no activation. i hv made phone calls like as if i m working as night shift airtel customer care exe. i shoot up a mail stating that i will nt continue the above connections due to abnormal delay in activation & poor service and also in the verification process. atlast, i got the connection the next day 1am, without intimating the reason for delay in activation.

but the very next day once again all the three connections hv been interrupted, without any intimation. when i make a call it has been forwarded to customer care and i was shocked to knwo that they have deactivated the line due to my mail.

nobody in airtel is understanding that i was forced to shoot up such a mail due to very poor service from airtel which is below than its par and moreover the franchisee exe mr. naresh[protected] has nt picked his mobile for the past one week and their office land line numbers given in the visiting card is wrong. i don't know how even the basic things like updating the correct phone number should be updated in the visiting card should be done before giving to a customer is not followed.

they told to migrate into pre paid connection which is also not being done now. even this has been escalted to nodal officer desk team several times of no use. i think the people in airtel are protecting their colleagues, without taking care of customers.

we hv nt voluntarily called for airtel for migration. some people hav made call and as a customer we are in prob as we are neither in post paid nor in pre paid. there is no point in holding sim cards without activation.

The matter is being prolonged for the past 11 days and they confirmed to solve the query before 14th (maximum), nw they are telling that they are upgrading due to which they are asking to give a requet after 19th which i cant understand. i dont know what is happening in aritel.

i hav been totally fed up in making several phone calls, mails and mental harrasement??? even then i dont got the solution for the above and nobody bothered abt it.

i dont find any person responsible in airtel or i m nt able to get the responsible person details for contacting.

i hv suffered a lot already and i need a solution immediately for the above...

Thanking you,

A. Nachiappan
                      14, Ponnappan Street,
                      Lakshmipuram,
                      Chrompet,
                      Chennai - 44.
                      [protected] / 2241 0196

when i asked to refund the balance available in prepaid connections, some exe told the amount will be lapsed. as a customer we hv rights to enjoy for the value of the money which we paid to airtel. some exe dont know even to handle customer query / compalint and the way to address the same. they reply in rude manner (Mr. Mani), which i cant understand hw they are being selected.ab aap batoo kab mujhe resolve karke doge company bhadak gaya hai.

i hv suffered a lot already and i need a solution immediately for the above...
                      I Randhir Rawat, Account No.15748067, 218-C, Pkt.A, Mayur Vihar-II, Delhi-91, wants to discontinue the Airtel internet Connection, I am being transfered to another city by the end of this month. Please disconect the service from the month of August'10.

As i have raised the complaint before the extra validity time got extended but not yet recived the extra talk time for Rs.25. The reference complaint numbers [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]. mobile number [protected].

I dont know why the service industry make the customers difficult to get the scheme which message by the service provider(Airtel).

Really fed up with the airtel service.

Do update immdiately.
                        Aug 13, 2020

I lost my prepaid sim few days back. I purchased duplicate sim from Airtel Gallery by 5 Jan 08, executive there told me , sim will be activated within 24 hrs. But it is not activated.I've registered my complaint 4 times , still my sim is not activated. Every time whn I talk to customer care executive he/she tell me this time ur sim will be surely activated within 24 hrs.
                          Aug 13, 2020
                          mobile number to sim number
                          dear sir,

i am kvsk prasant.. sir, i used Delhi sim card from last four months onwards.. unfortunately my mobile was lost by yesterday in the train. i want to block my sim.. and right now i am in andhra.. here i contact airtel office.. they told me that you must contact delhi persons only.. but i cant able to come to delhi.. pls block my sim and sim no is[protected].. and this is H-1 type card.. pls help me sir..and my andhra number is +91 [protected]

thanks ®ards
                          kvsk prasant
                          +91 [protected]
                          I got a duplicate sim today morning(10 am).It was informed that my sim would be activated in 2 hours. But it when I checked it today evening (6pm). I got a msg tat registration failed. Wghen I called customer care, they advised me to buy another dulpicate sim(paying Rs.25) again. Im ready to pay but will the airtel provide me the reason for this and also my time.
                          I have lost my handset and i use airtel prepaid sim.i informed to costumer care
                          that kindly loac the sim. and after two days dt-13/02/2010 time-4.00pm i has collect the duplicate sim from retailer by paid of rs 50/- addresed at dibrugarh (assam) but yet the sim card not
                          activated.plz do somthing otherwise i will loast my faith on airtel that the airtel"s servicess are best in the world and i shware if it will not activated immediate then
                          i will not use airtel any product in future.
                          thanks

I could not able to receive international SMS for the past 2 months despite continious complaints made to Airtel.
                            Their customer service is poor that they are repeating the same answer,who ever it may be,everytime.Even i asked for a fax number so that i can send a written complaint.Alas! they dont have a fax number.
                            Aug 13, 2020
                            puk code, mobile no.([protected]) sim no.[protected]

is high speed internet/edge available in bihar?i am an airtel prepaid mobile costmer and presently live at saharsa.
                              Aug 13, 2020
                              To the Airtel Bihar customer care and services chain of command,

I would like to inform you that I am having big problem with below listed mobile no. Since last 15 days, he calls on my mobile in the night around 11-12 pm for many times and after receiving call, he does not talk or cuts the call.
                              So if it is possible please send me their name and location on my given email id.

Here is the mobile no. [protected]

Waiting for your prompt response on the matter, your response will be highly appreciated

Thanks & regards
                              i have purchase airtel seem from vaishali ----- & submit pan no., voting icard xerox copy.but by mobile in not working.?
                              plz give me NAME & ADRESS- this no- [protected]

this is my email id- [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                              want full detail name and address number of [protected]

AirTel — bihar airtel

when faith starts to tremble
                              when hope stars to sink
                              when abilities are doubted
                              then it means u are using AIRTEL
                              my name is raj gopal. i am living in hyderabad. my contact number is [protected]
                              i am having life time incoming offer from airtel

please download the video from below link

in this video u can clearly see that mssages poping up like sim card registration failed.
                              how can they do this?
                              why are they troubling customers?
                              because of this i was unable to send messages from my cell phone..............

on date::29-11-09 time::6:56:24 am a message from Airtel service came its number was 55381
                              it stated that "thank u for subscribing for daily jokes and 1rs will be deducted daily from ur account"
                              i was totally surprised with the sms that i got from Airtel . i never subscribed for any type of joke messages from airtel.

I even got more frustrated when my friend gave a call to my cell phone Airtel started telling that
                              "my phone is switched off please try again later"
                              while my phone was switched on. This is a worst experience that a customer can have from a network.

Recently i got a message from Airtel on date::[protected] time::7:27pm it stated that "your benefit validity of RC 26 message offer ends tomorrow"
                              is Airtel trying to fool customers?

i recharged my account balance with RC11 message offer on[protected] and it was valid till "[protected]"

i had really worst experiences from airtel network...................

i want my 100 rs back for which i have paid for airtel for the sim card
                              and want to change my network....................
                              this no. [protected] of location and full address
                              I need name and full address this number [protected]

airtel would have introduced EDGE atleast in all the district headquarters in tamil nadu which will be very useful to the...

My name is Alpesh, i was a customer of Airtel postpaid services.
                                My mobile no. was[protected].
                                Its wonder that i got my mobile bill for the month of november of Rs 2200.
                                I had cancelled my connection in October end, and i had a proof for it.
                                Since 31st october'07 i am not staying in India permanently.
                                Airtel is great!!!!!!!
                                Aug 13, 2020
                                tommorow come sms on my mobile customer care writing that take rs 249 for gprs then i call to customer care then he said that no charge will be taken (nahi legya) then today i see my blance is-30
                                then after call to 121 and say complain to her then he said that i will no link after 24 hours call to me
                                then 5 hours i call then hr lock my customer care u service is very poor tommorow my moblie blance is 102 today is negative 30 ther are go 132 rupees i will no call any where please see my a/c detail

0 minutes ago by Rohit Majaria [send email]
                                my mobile no is [protected] today my blance is negative 30 rupee tommorow rs 102 why are u take
                                my132 rupee please give me detail today i call customer care for this complan he said that there are no link call after 24 hours then i call 5 hours he lock my customer care why tell me
                                my no [protected]
                                address:
                                rohitmajaria
                                hindusthan paints
                                hotel vip complex vbank more dhanbad
                                jharkhand 826001

All airtel executives are illetrate and bloody . They are not aware how to solve problems of their customers. All the time they make excuses rathar then solving it. I have been facing net problem while using it through my pc but can't able for the last four days and their customer care executives are not able to solve this it seems to me that airtel appoints all low grade employees, may be airtel is not ready to pay for the right candidates. Airtel claims that it is having top class network but all is bull . I get my phone disconnected while driving into the city itself.

Airtel Mobile — Very very very poor and unprofessional

I took airtel for internet. It was not working and I reported more than 20 times, spoke to various people at various level. They says sorry. No one to help and we discontinued numbers. Paid all dues etc.

After 2 months I got call for payment and I asked please provide me details of bill I have not received.
                                They started using bad words and stuff. Call was from [protected]
                                Her name was priya ...

I called various people, but there was no result. Now ... Can some one help me here ..
                                Airtel service is very very very worst. I have talk to one Mr.Karthik airtel customer care. He said repeated answer for complaints for single word "soory sir". He is not eligible to work for that job. His answer method is very very worst. I was customer in airtel for last three years. But he is not responding me.I spoke to him on 14.12.08 at 12.50Pm.

I have been trying to get support for my Blackberry device for AirTel for over a week now. Customer support is completely...