Airtel
So far so good - The company responded to our notifications
So far so good - The company responded to our notifications
Profile
File a Complaint

Having problems with Airtel ?

File a Complaint and get it resolved. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

File Complaint Now
Recently Resolved

After 20 calls not making call daily

Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sir please solve this problem

I got a new connection from Airtel broadband that promised as per advertisement and salesperson of 40 mbps speed....
    I have converted my mobile from post paid to prepaid on[protected] from
    Airtel outlet office in T.nagar, usman road,...

I am an ex employee of Airtel and my employee ID was B0000170. I would require form 16 for 2020-21. Also unable to login to Airtel Ambassador.
    My email I'd bipul.[protected]@gmail.com

Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Airtel is forcing customer to recharge for unlimited pack for the sending sms to any number.br...

Tried through transaction history but every time it keeps downloading the same receipt which is an older one. I want new one please send it to my number.

Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi Airtel, I have ported my number from BSNL to Airtel. I have no signal on the old SIM card and removed the sim and inserted new SIM. I can't able to verify, it always says No service. I can't able to register it using manual network also.
        I got the below mentioned msg to my spare number.
        my ported number is [protected]

We care for you! Your number Phone no is scheduled for port-in to Airtel-Tamil Nadu tonight at 00:08:00 hrs. Please keep the new SIM *********** ready and insert the same once your existing SIM displays no network to start using airtel services. Thank you.

Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        my spare number to contact me is [protected]

This is to inform you that I am residing in the below mentioned address. This is to bring your kind notice and information...

Hi, Thank you for choosing Airtel Xstream Fiber. Your interest has been recorded with lead ID 41-[protected]. You can reach out to our representative VinothkumarR at [protected] in case of any queries. Please dont pay any activation fees in cash.

Paid for three-month, promised to give connection on same day but after three days so far not installed.

Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          The customer executive not responding, nor any one is telling what time line it will be installed.

Threr no way you contact Airtel representative in app.

Call call center waited for 15 minutes but got cut saying all exe are busy

My Airtel sim suddenly stopped working. I did all Troubleshooting. Restarted phone several times, changed sim slot, tried it in another phone, tried stopping other services like wifi. All of no use.
            All this without any intimation from airtel. It was my primary number. I was about to receive important calls and messages on this number. Lost peace of mind due to this carelesness.

I would like signals on my phone be restored as soon as possible, and additionally they need to compensate for loss of peace of mind, and loss of opportunity due to missed communication during the period.

Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Im sathish living in dubai.. My airtel number [protected] is fully credited with balance but no network range is available to use accordingly

Please assist me and contact me @[protected]@gmail.com

Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had purchased a new sim from airtel on 2nd July 2021. I immediately made an online recharge for Rs.219. But, I did not receive...
                Received a message on alternate number to proceed with tele verification, but not able to connect 59059. Please resolve.br...

Airtel has set a limit of 20 calls & messages for a month on my contact no. As i am using this contact no. as for my official purpose. So Give me a solution on urgent basis.

Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Now you have removed sms service through balance. This is really a very bad policy. I and my whole family use airtel since ages. And now I hate airtel. And regret using airtel. Being too greedy is not done at all. I soon will change airtel with any other sim but not airtel. I didn't switched to jio even when they were giving free internet and calls. I never bought any other sim. Keep being greedy to see your fall.
                  Jul 07, 2021

Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Airtel Alert - An amount of Rs. 445.42 is still pending for payment towards airtel for your mobile [protected] . An intimation has also been sent to your current operator. Please pay the amount immediately for uninterrupted services

The above number is already ported to BSNL after paying all the pending dues at that time. Now again Airtel is asking for payment . Please look into the matter and wave the amount and inform BSNL that there are no dues.
                    Jul 07, 2021

Still nsolved
                    Dear Customer, You have unpaid dues of Rs.445.42 at your previous operator Airtel. Please clear dues & show payment receipt at BSNL CSC to avoid disconnection. Ignore this if already shown -BSNL Kerala

I have recharged my Airtel number of 399 via Google pay .Gpay showing transaction successful and money also deducted from...
                      Hi i have done Recharge Rs.698 pack daily 2 gb data for 84 days validity, on 7th july 2021 unfortunately my 2gb data consumed...
                      Hi Team,

Last Monday I have tried to recharge my DTH through online Rs.200 using airtel website. While trying...
                      I had recharged my sim the previous month with a pack of 3gb data and 28 days validity. After few days it came to my notice...