Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 3, 2023
21918
31957

File a complaint to Airtel

Having problems with Airtel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Airtel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Airtel

1800 103 4444
1966

View more phone numbers

Airtel reviews & complaints page 14

Dear Sir, i faced very much trouble due to data although on 16.10.2022 at 03.03 PM I paid through Phonepe UPI to Bharati Airtel Ltd an amt ₹118 to get 12 GB data to my prepaid mobile No.[protected].
UPI Transaction for[protected],
Transaction id: T2210161503316794317352,
Debited from ******9994
UTR[protected].
A message on 17.10.2022 I got from Phonepe history as "PARTHA CHAKRABORTY, your payment of ₹118.0 to the merchant was successfully completed on 16/Oct/2022 15:03:39."
As such, Please either you give me 12 GB data or refund the amt ₹118 without delay.
Thanking you,
PARTHA CHAKRABORTY, (17.10.2022)

Sir/mam
    By mistake I had done the wrong recharge plan on my mobile number of airtel i.e +91 [protected] of amount 799 rupees on october 15, 2022 at 7:46 am through google pay app. I had contact the customer care of airtel for the same and they said "they will not provide refund" .
    some details of transaction of recharge:
    amount: 799 rupees
    date : october 5, 2022
    time: 7:46 am
    upi transaction id ;...

@Airtel rejecting my MNP application
    I am using airtel no. 976922**** (Maharashtra) for the last 10 yrs . And i want to change my mobile operator via MNP from airtel to *****.
    And i went to ***** show room and i submit my id proof and porting charges.

But i receive a message from ***** that Airtel mobile operator reject your porting . Because of Contractual obligation. Actually in my case there is no contractual obligation with Airtel because mine was an individual normal postpaid connection. they are simply delaying my complaint saying somany lies. MNP is a customer right but here airtel is denying that right for me.

I am planning to file a complaint in consumer court for compensation.

I contacted my airtel customer care about this issue no one has responding . Please. Help me sir
    Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I got a AIRTEL broadband connection (broadband Xstream Fiber ID is [protected]_dsl) on April 10 with the 6 month plan, which I was paid Rs. 3532, but after 1 month I switched my home and the airtel broadband is not avail on the new area, so I cancelled my broadband connection and the Airtel team mailed me for the refund amount of Rs. 2, 952.84 will be credit my account, so I gave the bank details through mail, but still it’s not credited, after my every mail, they asking my bank statement and then bank details (like a/c number, IFSC, passbook, etc). This is repeated from June month, and they mailed the amount that has been transferred to my account on 14/8/22, but it’s wrong, no amount is deposited to my account (statement attached from July 01). I mailed so many times, but no one is responding to me. I'm not aware how and where I need to complain about this. And I don't know how I can collect my money from AIRTEL. So kindly look at this issue and help me for the next step.
      Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am using a postpaid mobile number with Airtel and I have activated international roaming on the same. Whenever I travel abroad, I turn off the mobile data (internet) on my Airtel sim card and I use local sim card of the destination country as well as WiFi in hotels and office spaces.

Recently when I traveled to Poland, I got a local sim-card for use (calls, SMS and internet), and I disabled call, SMS and internet on my Airtel...

-07/10/2022

showing network but can not make a call or message. while i call it showing as "not registered on network".

i tried adding network manually still it not works
        Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have switched to corporate plan from Jio hoping for better service but in return I am getting frustrated by your company representative named Prince kumar mob +[protected], if doesn’t know how to resolve problems then why he is at that place. Just selling is not going to give your company any chance to sustain. If I do not get any solution for my e sim activation then I will have to go hard at you. I also belongs big fat corporate of India

Abhishek
          Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My Airtel postpaid number is [protected].
            I am unable to call and send sms. I have tried all number of your customer service all are recorded audio to say login Airtel app. When I have not sms services how will I login Airtel app?.
            [protected] activate call and sms services on my number as soon as possible or stop my postpaid number.
            Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

A cheque for Rs 4997/- dated 24/4/2022, drawn on Axis Bank was deposited in dropbox at Airtel store at Shastri Nagar Ghaziabad, on 25/4/2022, for mobile nos [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], broadband nos [protected] & [protected].
              These fixed landline nos are in the name o[censored]MANG ESTATES & RANJAN KUMAR respectively.
              The amounts had been credited in respective mobile accounts on Wednesday 4/5/2021, but the amounts have not been credited into broadband connections [protected] & [protected].
              I am regularly getting numerous calls from the company for non payment.
              I have Attached copy of bank account clearly showing the amount debited to Airtel account.
              Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had done recharge of Rs 399 of Airtel prepaid on 12 April 2020, 12.14 PM. My money got deducted but i haven't received my recharge or money back. It was COVID time so one responded me. It is pathetic to keep your customer's money, 399 is not small amount. I need solution and money back...
                Harranamaldiha West Bengal Airtel network problem indoor coverage outdoor coverage Both coverage still facing network issues in your area Airtel internet speed issue indoor coverage outdoor coverage Both coverage still facing network issues in your area [protected] myarea721427
                Oct 13, 2022
                Updated by Suman Rana

I have paid money to Airtel for the fiber service they have never installed it and now giving me the refund for it. It’s been over 2 week now
                  Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have called airtel customer care to cancel my Amazon prime membership subscription 3 days prior to renewal. Even I got message from airtel stating that my Amazon prime subscription has been canceled. But next day I got another message from airtel stating my Amazon prime membership is renewd and I will be charged Rs. 459 in my next bill. After receiving this message I called airtel customer care and asked why they are renewing my Amazon prime subscription plan as I have already canceled it. Airtel representative told me that due to some technical problem my Amazon prime subscription didn't get canceled so it got renewd.
                    Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been added "international roaming daily limit pack benefit @ new NRC" 2 extra times without any intimation,
                      i activated it with otp for 2 times, but billed for 4 times.
                      Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have stopped the Airtel DTH service in our home. There is Rs 564.09 amount stuck in the DTH account. I have been tweeting Airtel to refund the amount. But it's falling on deaf ears. Please return my hard earned money..
                        Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I keep receiving message telling 5G data in my area, tower added etc enable VOLTE on handset etc. Even after enabling volte and having unlimited data packs, I am hardly able to utilise any data for viewing my class recoding etc in good clarity as site is only loading, if I choose any quality over 240p/360p.

The app wants to be connected to the network to log a complaint if I choose that I am at the location, but when the network itself is down how can I connect to the network and allow diagnostics?

The location is SG Playa, CV Raman Nagar, Bangalore and I sit near the window so there is no walls blocking the signals.

Also, I have observed that when we try to use higher bandwidth applications, when I use add-on data packs, the data cannot be used on the last day of the pack, another trick because anyways if we escalate they take 7 days for resolution updates.
                          Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I regret to inform that the bharati airtel company customer care has done scammed with me, they had taken my 2000 rs and again told them to refund me they let me down and used very bad words While talking to me lodging a complaint about poor customer service, your customer care representative answered back rudely. The representative in question identified himself as Tarun Kumar Tiwari and his contact no 91 [protected] / 91 [protected].
                            br...

I have recharge for twice of plan 299 for a person through google pay. i want refund. please take necessary action on it.

Today at 8:39 I got message from Airtel noted as:
                              Thanks for using ONMBLE_CNTST. You have been charged Rs 1.0 from Airtel Mobile Account. For more services call 56789

I never used these kind of services but still they are charging money .I connected to customer care official he abruptly ended the call telling do unlimited recharge.
                              They are straight away looting us please look after this
                              Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Air tel has deducted 1. rs from my account for service not availed.

received msg from Airtel-INF on Sunday 09/10/2022 time 15.02

Thanks for using ONMBLE_CNTST. You have been charged Rs 1.0 from your Airtel Mobile account. For more services, call 56789
                                I had never asked for this service. In fact I am not aware at all, what this service even means.
                                Asking for immediate refund for this fraud move from Airtel .

Prashant Dalvi