Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 8, 2023
21918
31967

File a complaint to Airtel

Having problems with Airtel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Airtel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Airtel

1800 103 4444
1967

View more phone numbers

Airtel reviews & complaints page 14

Before some days ago airtel network is quite good in my village but not i can't get even call to for speed they i have ve Port my old sim to Airtel but now indoor i it showing no service
Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have check my own sim connection
    Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had ported my number from Vodafone to Airtel. It has been activated on 18th October 2022 and surprisingly people who are calling me, receiving a message that the "number does not exist" or please check the number you have dialed ". I had raised a complaint with Airtel but no sure how long it will take to resolve the issue. Additionally I am also not able to send or receive SMS which has become a huge problem for me because all sorts of transactions and authentications happen through SMS otp which I am not receiving.

My Outgoing calls and Internet are working but incoming calls and SMS/text messaging are not working at all.

I have called Airtel customer care to prioritize this request and below complaint number i- 1-1iyf3g2h7 is raised for this issue

1-1iyf3g2h7

Please look into this matter urgently and fix it at the earliest. It's very disappointing and frustrating that my phone services are still not working,
      Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I'm using Airtel Black Postpaid Connection since January 2022.
        I was promised that i will be getting great service and better internet Connectivity than prepaid.
        I'm facing lot of internet Connectivity issue since day 1.
        I'm complaining them every 15 days once, they will take complaint request and close it automatically after 15 days.
        But the problem hasn't solved yet.
        My monthly bill is clear, I've paid them on time.
        But they are not giving me proper service.
        I'm being cheated from around 10 months.
        If Airtel is collecting bill from me, then Airtel should provide proper service also.
        I have all proof and Call recording of customer care people, i want Justice.
        Mobile Number - [protected]
        Name - Vijay.
        Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

In bill dated 12th Sept 2022 daily international roaming charges of 649 /day were included from 17th Aug 2022 to 27th Aug 2022 on mob no [protected], totaling rs 4543 + taxes. (Total Bill – 6949)
          I contacted local Airtel office at Patrika Marg and raised a complaint with service request no[protected], but I got no relief from this illegal international roaming charges on my bill. I do not understand how Airtel can automatically charge for international roaming beyond a one-time pack without renewal done by the subscriber. Is this another way to fleece the subscribers by this company.
          Company is not responding to my complaint since 7th oct 2022
          Dr. B. M. Singhal
          Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have recharged on airtel 181 rupees 1gb/day data pack but they are not giving me the data which j was promised
            1st Order Id:[protected]
            2nd Order Id:[protected]
            Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am currently in Canada and had my India number as eSIM in my iPhone. I changed my phone and transferred my eSIM to new phone. However, after transferring, the eSIM was deactivated by Airtel after a couple of days. This has impacted me a lot as all my important transactions were being done using that number and Airtel has refused to provide any assistance in this matter. Moreover Airtel asked me to come back to India to get the SIM activated. Please note I do not have any blood relative in India and I cannot travel to India as well.
              Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

UPC cannot be generated as there are subsisting contractual obligations with your service provider. Please contact your service provider for further assistance.
                Please solve my issue...
                Mob:-[protected]
                Network:-Airtel
                Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir, i faced very much trouble due to data although on 16.10.2022 at 03.03 PM I paid through Phonepe UPI to Bharati Airtel Ltd an amt ₹118 to get 12 GB data to my prepaid mobile No.[protected].
                  UPI Transaction for[protected],
                  Transaction id: T2210161503316794317352,
                  Debited from ******9994
                  UTR[protected].
                  A message on 17.10.2022 I got from Phonepe history as "PARTHA CHAKRABORTY, your payment of ₹118.0 to the merchant was successfully completed on 16/Oct/2022 15:03:39."
                  As such, Please either you give me 12 GB data or refund the amt ₹118 without delay.
                  Thanking you,
                  PARTHA CHAKRABORTY, (17.10.2022)

Sir/mam
                    By mistake I had done the wrong recharge plan on my mobile number of airtel i.e +91 [protected] of amount 799 rupees on october 15, 2022 at 7:46 am through google pay app. I had contact the customer care of airtel for the same and they said "they will not provide refund" .
                    some details of transaction of recharge:
                    amount: 799 rupees
                    date : october 5, 2022
                    time: 7:46 am
                    upi transaction id ;[protected]
                    google transaction id: CICAgJDygtjYOA
                    Mobile number on which recharge done :+91 [protected]
                    kindly help in the same . It is huge amount please help me.
                    Abhay Maurya
                    contact :+91 [protected]
                    EMAIL: abhay.[protected]@gmail.com

@Airtel rejecting my MNP application
                      I am using airtel no. 976922**** (Maharashtra) for the last 10 yrs . And i want to change my mobile operator via MNP from airtel to *****.
                      And i went to ***** show room and i submit my id proof and porting charges.

But i receive a message from ***** that Airtel mobile operator reject your porting . Because of Contractual obligation. Actually in my case there is no contractual obligation with Airtel because mine was an individual normal postpaid connection. they are simply delaying my complaint saying somany lies. MNP is a customer right but here airtel is denying that right for me.

I am planning to file a complaint in consumer court for compensation.

I contacted my airtel customer care about this issue no one has responding . Please. Help me sir
                      Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I got a AIRTEL broadband connection (broadband Xstream Fiber ID is [protected]_dsl) on April 10 with the 6 month plan, which I was paid Rs. 3532, but after 1 month I switched my home and the airtel broadband is not avail on the new area, so I cancelled my broadband connection and the Airtel team mailed me for the refund amount of Rs. 2, 952.84 will be credit my account, so I gave the bank details through mail, but still it’s not credited, after my every mail, they asking my bank statement and then bank details (like a/c number, IFSC, passbook, etc). This is repeated from June month, and they mailed the amount that has been transferred to my account on 14/8/22, but it’s wrong, no amount is deposited to my account (statement attached from July 01). I mailed so many times, but no one is responding to me. I'm not aware how and where I need to complain about this. And I don't know how I can collect my money from AIRTEL. So kindly look at this issue and help me for the next step.
                        Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am using a postpaid mobile number with Airtel and I have activated international roaming on the same. Whenever I travel abroad, I turn off the mobile data (internet) on my Airtel sim card and I use local sim card of the destination country as well as WiFi in hotels and office spaces.

Recently when I traveled to Poland, I got a local sim-card for use (calls, SMS and internet), and I disabled call, SMS and internet on my Airtel...

-07/10/2022

showing network but can not make a call or message. while i call it showing as "not registered on network".

i tried adding network manually still it not works
                          Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have switched to corporate plan from Jio hoping for better service but in return I am getting frustrated by your company representative named Prince kumar mob +[protected], if doesn’t know how to resolve problems then why he is at that place. Just selling is not going to give your company any chance to sustain. If I do not get any solution for my e sim activation then I will have to go hard at you. I also belongs big fat corporate of India

Abhishek
                            Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My Airtel postpaid number is [protected].
                              I am unable to call and send sms. I have tried all number of your customer service all are recorded audio to say login Airtel app. When I have not sms services how will I login Airtel app?.
                              [protected] activate call and sms services on my number as soon as possible or stop my postpaid number.
                              Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

A cheque for Rs 4997/- dated 24/4/2022, drawn on Axis Bank was deposited in dropbox at Airtel store at Shastri Nagar Ghaziabad, on 25/4/2022, for mobile nos [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], broadband nos [protected] & [protected].
                                These fixed landline nos are in the name o[censored]MANG ESTATES & RANJAN KUMAR respectively.
                                The amounts had been credited in respective mobile accounts on Wednesday 4/5/2021, but the amounts have not been credited into broadband connections [protected] & [protected].
                                I am regularly getting numerous calls from the company for non payment.
                                I have Attached copy of bank account clearly showing the amount debited to Airtel account.
                                Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had done recharge of Rs 399 of Airtel prepaid on 12 April 2020, 12.14 PM. My money got deducted but i haven't received my recharge or money back. It was COVID time so one responded me. It is pathetic to keep your customer's money, 399 is not small amount. I need solution and money back...
                                  Harranamaldiha West Bengal Airtel network problem indoor coverage outdoor coverage Both coverage still facing network issues in your area Airtel internet speed issue indoor coverage outdoor coverage Both coverage still facing network issues in your area [protected] myarea721427
                                  Oct 13, 2022
                                  Updated by Suman Rana

I have paid money to Airtel for the fiber service they have never installed it and now giving me the refund for it. It’s been over 2 week now