Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 8, 2023
21918
31967

File a complaint to Airtel

Having problems with Airtel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Airtel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Airtel

1800 103 4444
1967

View more phone numbers

Airtel reviews & complaints page 16

Recently I was out of the Town for Attending a funeral and when I came back and tried calling someone it showed no service, when I visited the Airtel store they said to get replacement card when I Proceeded further he said my no has different details and has been allotted to someone else, this is insane how can Airtel Give my no to someone else ? this no of mine is Linked to various Prominent Bank Accounts of Mine, Please Revert My No back when i call my no its shows no service.
Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Airtel has charged rwice Rs 1499 from my paytm wallet but have not activated international roaming for Sri Lanka. Reference numbers are [protected] and [protected].
    Im here for 2 days, if they are unable to activate roaming in time then they should refund complete amount of 3000 Rs.
    Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My airtel xtream fiber stopped working since 30-sep-22. I raised my complaint first time on 30-sep-22 itself. they assured me to solve this issue in few hours and they fail. till not issue is not fixed. we are daily wasting our time to call with customer care. airtel agent. and visiting the center.

Resp. Concern,
        I am using Airtel mobile No from last so many years. i received SMS from company stating my post paid plan has been upgraded from My family Plan 999 to Family Plan 1199. I was surprised to receive this SMS as i have never requested for any type of change in my plan. So i called 121 and Miss. Malik talk to me. She told me that now your old plan discontinue so not able to change to old plan
        i surprise Airtel — Change my postpaid plan without my Consent

So atlast i was left with no other option to register my complain with you. I want you to:
        1. Reverse my Billing Plan to the previous one (As mentioned above) from last 2 months . As i will not pay any increase in my bill due to this change.

I request you to please take this as a very serious matter and do the need full as early as possible.

Sikander Singh
        Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Money got deducted from account and now isn't reflecting in account ir wallet. Helpline number informs all agents are busy 24*7 and then auto-disconnects the call (waiting/callback isn't there). Online support asks me transaction id but only order id was shared via message from airtel when it failed. Worst support.
          Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Live photo miss match for sim reactivation what can I do for activation
            Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I Aragonda Thulasi from Gudur, Nellore District, Andhra Pradesh I have applied for Broadband connection on 01.10.2022 and made payment of Rs 3004 on the same day Mr Venkatesh is an executive collected my KYC also but not installed till now after payment done I received a text message that "Hi Aragonda Thulasi, your BB installation appointment with order ID 21-[protected] has been confirmed. Our Engineer Vinod Kumar ([protected]) will visit your place on[protected]T08:00:00 for the installation process. In case, you wish to reschedule your appointment, click (link: https://airtelwork.com/appointment-detail/?product=TELEMEDIA&taskId=db86bc02b582... after that I called Mr Vinod and other executive Mr Venkatesh. They are postponing to give connection to my home now they are not lifting my calls
              Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My Airtel TV card has been stolen some time ago. I live in Delhi and my mom lives in Bihar. When I visited my home, and called the mechanic, he said that there was no card. On asked what to do, he said that I would have to complain and after a week, I would get a duplicate card. As I have to return after a week, my mom told me to buy another. Now it cost me 2000. Please suggest what to do best in this situation.
                Poonam
                Oct 03, 2022
                Updated by Viplavi Poonam
                Airtel HD TV card stolen. New costs 2000. Please suggest what to do.
                Poonam
                [protected]@gmail.com

I paid 2100 to Airtel yesterday only to be told today that the services are not available in my area. Now, the guy Govind is saying will refund my money in 7 business days and now, he disconnected my call and refusing to answer calls. Feel like being cheated.
                  Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am fed up with contacting customer care everytime for this extra charges. My subscription of Airtel Fiber is not having Static IP, but still your company charges it again and again.
                    I have contacted the Customer Care numerous times and they only refund the charge amount. But I have to call customer care every time for refund. Why should I call again and again...
                    I wasn't able to pay off my wifi bill as the sole earner of house is down in coma so the household is suffering from a financial crises but now since I can be there is a fine of 383 rupees extra
                    It's my humblest request to you to please waiver the bill as we are already under immense loss .
                    Yours thankfully...

Few days ago, I took new airtel broadband connection for 6 months at cost of 3000/-.
                    Before connection, Airtel claimed that if address is changed any where within city, he would shift it within 24 hour.
                    Now my address is changed just within 300-400 meter interior to the city.
                    Now, Executive is making excuse .
                    He is saying, electric pole is required there.
                    I want to ask that has airtel been authorized by electricity department to use electric pole..?
                    I have been loosing my business due to shortness of internet.
                    Kindly resolve this issues asap

Respected Sir,

Subject:- Regarding disconnection of my airtel Broadband [protected].

This is in respect to the above mentioned subject, I had approached the Airtel office, Y.M.C.A Road, Kozhikode during the month of October 2021 and given a letter for disconnection. The executive there accepted the same and informed me that my disconnection request has been accepted and I was also informed to pay any charges...

Dear sir/madam,

There is a lot of network issue in my area(jangalapalli, Yerpedu). we are working in IISER project(cpwd) at jangalapalli, yerpedu- 517619. but we are not able to work properly due to network issues. There is no proper network and lots of fluctuations in internet speed also. Sometimes internet speed becomes zero for upto 15 to 20 minutes. During that calls got disconnected & conference video calls not able to connect.
                      I have complaint this to the concerned customer care team also Kindly resolve the issue as soon as possible sir
                      Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I wish to bring your notice that there is a airtel broadband junction box infront of my main gate. The junction box was installed without my knowledge. The installation of junction box is such that it is infront of house main gate. Now the junction box is causing a lot inconvenience to me. So you are requested to remove or shift it immediately.
                        Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Debit for this account is not allowed
                          Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It is to complain about the data drainage on my airtel connection. Day before yesterday I recharged add on pack of 148 of which airtel gives us 18gb of data and with that data and my daily data of 3gb I watched youtube and social media for an hour or two yesterday and today and all my data of 21gb are gone which left me so confused as I keep track of my data usage and I am damn sure airtel is looting its customers in this way as it has been happening with me for a year and half and after trying their every number of customer care i am either unable to talk with a customer care or they provide some silly excuses in this regard. Please and please look into my complaint asap as I am very much fed up with this as I am not able to change my network connection either as all other network companies have weak network connections in my are. Thanks and regards.
                            Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Airtel is cheating on data. Earlier, I used to buy a pack for 1.5 GB per day for 84 days and it used to finish very fast by just sending around 20 Whatapp messages and half an hour usage on social media. Used to send only 10 to 15 posts per day and that too, mostly images. Then I took a 2GB pack per day that also finishes very fast without I seeing any video. It’s the same as 1.5 GB per day. Yesterday also, 50% data finished at 16:15, 90%...

I was using airtel prepaid sim from past 2 + years and suddenly it stopped working . and i tried to get new sim with same number but near by store they are saying no data is available for my number and asking me to contact head office which is 50kms away from my home and iam unable to go due to my office hours .
                              Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have recharged to a wrong number in Airtel from Google pay. Can I get the refund or recharge reversal.
                                Correct number : [protected]