Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 1, 2023
21918
31953

File a complaint to Airtel

Having problems with Airtel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Airtel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Airtel

1800 103 4444
1966

View more phone numbers

Airtel reviews & complaints page 17

I am Dilip Kumar Choudhary, wants to port out my number from Airtel but since 8-10 days, I am trying my level best to get the UPC code but Airtel is disturbing me and they aren't ready to provide the UPC code to me.

Airtel — Money deducted, recharge not reflecting

On July 09, 2022, I recharged my Airtel number, with an amount of ₹118 for data balance. However as of today it has not reflected in my account neither I have got the refund. I used airtel thanks app and Made the final payment via Google pay. I also got an message from airtel that recharge will reflect in 4 hours and contained a reference number for future reference. Unfortunately the same is not even reflecting in Airtel thanks...

My Airtel number stopped working suddenly. I tried removing it and putting it on again but the problem still persists.
    Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have two postpaid connection with Airtel for which we are billed monthly. We asked the customer support of Airtel to input our firms GST details I’m the bill so that we can submit it to our company for reimbursement. To this Airtel support confirmed on 15th August that bill shall include GST details from next month. However again they have issued a bill without GST details and when we reached out again to the support, they are saying it will happen for, further next bill. It’s a scam to trouble consumers like us and the support of Airtel shall be penalised for misguiding consumers and spreading false information just to close the case, when no improvements are offered to the consumers.
      Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am HariPreethi, staying at Chennai, we took a connection of Airtel Xstream fiber on July 20th 2021, Sales executive named MR.SENTHIL of Airtel has given us connection on JULY 20th 2021, and made me pay amount of 1500RS for Xstream fiber box which is refundable(saying when we surrender the box we will receive paid amount 1500RS as a refund).MR.SENTHIL made me pay amount through google pay to the contact named MR.MANIKANDAN(Jilla Mani is the name present in google pay).And now we are vacating the house so wanted to surrender the Airtel Xstream Fiber box.these people are saying now its non-refundable.

Respected Sir,

My 1st request is on January 13th 2022 to convert Airtel Black to Airtel Prepaid, your Airtel people was not even raised the request, Vijayawada Airtel Stores employees mistake.

Even tho i paid 2nd time Rs. 5, 461 on May 4th 2022 and raised 2nd time request to convert Airtel Black into Airtel prepaid. Not done upto now.

Why Airtel people charged Rs. 9 seperately and not included...

Hello Team,

I did recharge of Rs 479/ Rs Online airtel recharge form airtels portal Today but it's not reflecting . My services are not working even I won't make call to customer care .

Date: 20 Sept 2022, Tuesday
          Order #[protected]

Payment reference :[protected]

Please check and resolve issue immediately, my services are are completely stopped due to this issue of Airtel

I hope you will look in this, Considering I am old Customer of Airtel
          Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

When i taken airtel digital Tv connection they took Rs. 1500/- in the name if security Deposit and said that it will be refunded after one year. But after one year they denied the same stating that you habe used plan less than Rs. 12 per day. At starting no one explained this, now they dont want to refund the same. Cheating process by airtel. I will put this case into consumer court.
            Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Always 5 rupees are cutted from and I have to pay 500 rs each months so i request you to close the services..
              Thank you.

Airtel account No:[protected]
                Register mobile no for this connection:[protected]

Let me brief you the refund issue I have been facing since last month.

I bought new Airtel fiber connection with 699 package on August 11th by paying the amount of rs 1501.18.

So part of this connection, I got a broadband connection and a new DTH connection. But I did not want DTH TV connection, since there...

We are corporate subscriber and since last one week, we are experiencing issues with the network connectivity. Calls are dropped, phone not reachable, switched off etc.

When contacted with CSE, after follow up he mentioned that the engineer will reach after another 3/4 days.

Surprisingly, Airtel is so careless about corporate customers???
                Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Airtel is the worst service provider in India, they won't resolve any sort of requests raised by customers, I've took fiber connection, and due to the issues I've stopped using their services in July after that they kept on generating bills even after speaking with them several times I've spoke with a superior gautami of airtel, she's the worst member and her team, communicating to customers, totally 8 thousand rupees I've paid to airtel for not using their services,
                  Thanks to airtel and the officers who are encouraging this kind of scams in India
                  Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have done my recharge for mobile in Airtel Website on[protected]. My order ID is[protected]. For RS 1799. From my bank account amount has been deducted. But this transaction is failed. Even after 10 days this amount is not refunded to my account. I am having account in ICICI bank. When i will get back my money.
                    Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I recharged my prepaid Sim with 999 and i can't activate Amazon prime membership it blurred at the claim
                      Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Im using apple iPhone and facing issue on internet service at 7:30pm to 12 pm raised complaint through my airtel app but it shows my concern my resolved, but In reality my problem was not resolved and facing this issue even now, so using my cousins data as hotspot to raise this issue
                        Please take this issue as prior and so needy
                        Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

As stated by Airtel, they have increased the network coverage in Gulakmale village. I am still having call drop, call not connected, not able to get incoming call and internet issues.
                          Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir at our home in the night internet doesn't work.and when we call to any no. The internet starts working in our area. There 30/40 users all are troubled by this problem we can't study online in nights. Sir plz respond I complaint many times to airtel customer support but they never responded me. That's why i came here.day time internet works average but in the night stops working
                            Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Facing sane issue at our end also bro

I have never sent an SMS to[protected]. But I have been asked to pay Rs. 5 saying I have sent SMS to this mobile no.[protected]. Can it be looked into?...
                              I ported my number from Vodafone to Airtel postpaid and the network activation was supposed to happen on Saturday 17 September, at 10PM. I was told it would happen immediately and even their website states "There is no downtime during the day, and you continue using your existing number until the MNP process has been completed."

I just need to restart my phone and activate new SIM by calling 59059. However, I have no network...

Hello
                              i have a postpaid family plan, with unlimited data.
                              mt mobile data is not working. i have 3-4 bars and the 4g symbol is there.
                              but there is no connectivity.