Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 31, 2023
21918
31951

File a complaint to Airtel

Having problems with Airtel?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Airtel customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Airtel

1966

View more phone numbers

Airtel reviews & complaints page 69

Sir/madam,
I recharged a wrong number on google pay. Please reverse the transaction and do the needful. I am attaching the details of transaction.

Wrong number — [protected]
Amount — 455
Correct number — [protected]
Operator transaction id —CICAgOCdjtMP
Upi id —[protected]

Broadband Number :[protected]

I am being harassed by the Airtel retention team after I requested the disconnection of my Airtel Broadband. I have been getting at least 3 calls every day for the last 20 days asking me the reason for disconnection and them trying to give me alternates. I have clearly stated and pleaded with them that I am disconnecting as I will not be in the country for a prolonged time. Instead of doing this, I have been getting calls everyday from different agents asking me the reason for disconnection and actually not disconnecting the service. I have no dues left with Airtel and this has become a clear case of harassment.

Airtel please do the needful and disconnect my service. Even if I return to India, I am not going to use your services because of this harassment. This is not how you retain customers.
    Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 29th March 2022 and 31st March 2022 I had recharged my airtel numbers for rs.99 . ( 2 different numbers) Both the times, i paid using gpay and the money got debited from my account but the recharge was not done. This is highly disappointing. I want a refund for both.
      This must be done as soon as possible
      Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am using family plan and two of my sim internet is not working from about a month now and I have raised complaint to airtel multiple time but they never resolve the issue
        Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been complaining about the poor network issues since 4 months. But the network is being even worse now. They are postponing due date to solve issue every time I complain about their provided services.

Dear Team

kinldy solve the international Roming connection from Doha Qatar, Since 5 days we are not able to use the service kindly do the needfull

my international roming number-[protected]
            Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have joint postpaid account with my husbands number with Airtel and when my husband moved to Germany we just activated a 24 hr international roaming pack for some urgent problem so he could have get few calls that day and with the assumption that it will get deactivated again like it was before and while activation it was no where mentioned on the app saying if we use any service post the 24 hrs even by mistake this pack will keep on activating...

WRR wrong number [protected] Transaction id[protected] Amount ₹155 right number [protected]
              Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is ganesh p and my number is [protected] and my email id is ganesh.[protected]@gmail.com. I requested for porting from Airtel to Jio on Jan 6th. The jio person, helped me pay the Airtel outstanding amount and gave a Jio Sim and took photo of me. He mentioned the porting is done and your airtel sim will stop working in 3 days and you can use jio sim after that. But somehow airtel closed the porting request stating the complaint is resolved,...

My airtel number was recharged on[protected], Amount has been deducted from the bank account but my airtel mobile number recharged till now.
                10 days gone and money is also not refunded to the bank account.
                Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been using the airtel service with mobile number[protected] for more than 15 years. Before few days SIM card stopped working and when I visited the airtel store I came to know that my sim was registered in another name. This seems to be a complete fraudulent act for the fancy number and they also saying that since this is a fancy number we cannot get it back. We have given this [protected] in all our aadhar card, bank, ration card and passport and we have all the proof. Recently before 3 years only we got airtel 4G sim from the same airtel store by replacing our 3G sim. I do not understand how they gave 4G sim if the 3G sim is not registered in my name. This seems to be a big scam for the fancy number. I request to get my sim card ASAP.
                  Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Today I accidentally recharged this number [protected] Instead of this number [protected]. i was recharged using google pay . The text services says that “you are not authorized to use lapu reversal service. Please contact to circle coordinator.” please help me out with this issue and recharge to the correct number as soon as possible .

Wrong number: [protected]
                    Right number : [protected]
                    Transaction id:[protected]
                    Amount: ₹455
                    Date: 28.03.2022
                    Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have opted to get airtel broadband (xtreme fiber) on 4 feb 2022 on the insist of airtel's sales persons roaming in streets. the person [protected] dealed me and bring a person Mr dubey [protected] and ankush [protected] to inspect my site to check the signal and they told me the signal is ok and later they punched my connection sale and took the amount 600 rs on behalf of 590 rs from me after promising me the amount is refundable if i would...

I'm complaining to them about the poor network issues in my locality since 4 months. But the network is being even worse. They are postponing the due date of issue solving at everytime I make a complaint about poor network. Please kindly look into this.
                      Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Email sent to Airtel, no response form them, they continue to harass me and my family.
                        Dear Airtel,

I had like to bring to the attention of the responsible Office bearers @ Airtel on the irregularities/fraud in bill collection process.
                        The Airtel executives are trying to extort money from me - to put it blank.

Just to give back ground, I had cancelled my Broadband connection six months back, this...

Dear sir/madam

I was working in Airtel fyber executive in May 2021 to July 2021 at Madurai, Tamilnadu.. From that time i didnt get a salary still now.. I was send multiple mail and multiple reminders to HR Mr. Mukunthan.. Who was contacting me to join this job. Kindly help to get a salary. Kindly do needful..my contact number is [protected]
                        Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I recently swapped my existing sim with a new one as the existing one was throwing’invalid input’ error while inserting. But after 3 hour my existing sim stopped working and the new sim was not activated. After 12 hour when I tried, the new sim was not working. In fact the sim is undetectable. No network, no service nothing. I am working from home with that number. I am stuck now. Please help me on this. My alternate number is [protected](it is my brother’s number)

Satya
                          Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Called up Airtel customer support on March 21 about network problem. ticket #[protected] generated for the same and was informed that it will be taken care of within next 12 hours. Next day called up again to follow got same response that it will be resolved in next 12 hours. its been 7 days now but no update from them.
                            Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Air-tel is bothering me pay for charity after paying the pending charges when I ported the number to Jio . I am not sure how many times you will ask me to pay pending charges. Is this some charity you are expecting? I have cleared the balance and paid the pending charges as per Air-tel. But why is that you are asking me to pay pending charges again. Why do you have to scam people with the threat that you will disconnect the service. I am...

Hello i had recharged my airtel mobile number with inr 1799 and had activated a pack for next 365 days.

Next using 'phone pe' i had recharged the same number mistakenly of inr 2999 and pack for next 365 days.

I contacted airtel for refund/to credit that to talk time at least as it doesn't make sense to use both same packs by paying double the price.

Now they were not ready to refund it as it was done through third party app g pay
                              ) where in they were ready to refund it if was done through airtel app.

Does it make sense?? No matter how you pay money i was paying it to airtel.

Kindly look into this at the earliest and i am ready to provide you all yhe the transaction details as i want to find a solution for this by having the money refunded.

Thank you.