Airtel Complaints & Reviews

So far so good - The company responded to our notifications
So far so good - The company responded to our notifications
Profile
File a Complaint

Having problems with Airtel ?

File a Complaint and get it resolved. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

File Complaint Now
Recently Resolved
I recharged my mobile on 14th April at 8 P.M for Rs. 498 with one year validity. My last month validity got expired yesterday....
hi,
i m fursted with these unwanted calls and message from airtel
i reported in airtel and they told me a phthetic...
My mobile number is #[protected]. I am using this number since 2 years. Actually it is prepaid connection and recently i transferred...
i need details about my outgoing charges in this no.and whats the cost of per sms...

my number is[protected].i was holding this number as prepaid for 6= yrs in the name of my husband.last december, i planned to convert to postpaid and gave my name and details.the adress proof was my own home and i was not residing there.

your people just without hearing or bothering my words terminated my numbers.

till today, i am trying to get the same numbers back.it is a lucky number and i dont want to miss it.

please provide me a solution and give my numbers back.

regards
Vidya
Aug 13, 2020
sir, iam having airtel post paid connection of cell no [protected] and[protected], the anantapur airtel postpaid show room and the airtel post paid costomer care centres anr not giving me proper service regarding my bills they are chaging more on rentals and on call changes, iam asking them the details of charges which are heavy, but they are not responding, i have contacted many times at anantapur airtel postpaid and on costmer care but tha anantapur airtel postpaid centres are not giving me proper information they have disconnecting my both connections witought informing proper reasons on certain occations payment of fulls dues amount, at last visit they are forcing me to convert to prepaid connection, and cancelled my postpaid connection, i have recentle tranfered one of my connection no [protected] to m.sreedhar, my brother name, which is having connection plan of 999 airtelpostpaid validity upto april 2009 without informing disconnetion, i have suffered a lot with sycologically and economically, please do faver,
thanking you,
yours sincearely,
M. sreekanth
dno-9/73, gulzar pet,
ANANTAPUR, - post & Dist
AP.
PIN-515001.
My husband got Airtel connection in month of September 4th.it was a CUG his company plan.we were using it for sometime n then we got a call from Airtel that we need to settle the due amount of previous postpaid connection, which Airtel had disconnected as we were not married by then(that is we got engaged n were using CUG connection. when Airtel came to know about it they just disconnected without informing in the month of November 2008)hence in frustration we didn't pay but when again we took the connection which i supposed to be a blunder!!!.

New number was disconnected as due to the previous number due.we settled the amount on 16th the day after the connection was disconnected at Airtel show room at Koddambakkam .their after the outing call got activated n connection was going very fine till 22th October but again..
They deactivated the outing on 22th oct without even informing as usual.(no msg no call)
don't know what they r up to!
when called customer care they informed us to contact the show room.when we went there they said its their mistake n complain has been taken n will get activated in few mins.
trusting them we left but of no use...
after that we have visited the place for about 8 times n every day n new reason or promise like in an hour or they have spoken to manager or in two days or by tomorrow...
we where frustrated n sick n hence at last we had to meet manager
then it got activated and again in two days it got deactivated
guess what the reason was
WE WERE CHARGED FOR SOME NUMBER THAT WE HAVEN"T USED

With a huge grief I would like to complain regarding the customer information security in AIRTEl.
    my earlier number is also from airtel which is deactivated, the number is [protected].
    I am learnt that my call records of my earlier connection has been provided to unauthorized person, because of which I had to face lot of humiliations and I was forced to change the number. The call records were provided by airtel employee, may be in Madikeri (Karnataka) Jurisdiction.
    I am sure that airtel won’t provide call records for unauthorized callers, but how does airtel avoid intruders within?
    I do not have exact proof, as I don’t know as who did it, but
    It is definitely true that my call records have been disclosed. All that I know is that my call records were given to
    Mr.D. J. Panchakshari working as JTO in BSNL at Madikeri (karnataka). U may please investigate as who had visited my profile other than customer care executives, i[censored] could find the details, then the culprit is in your hands. I think even though the number is deactivated, u still will be having the old call records and data pertaining.

Now that I have changed my number, please don’t compel us to change the network.

If this continues I will be forced to file a complaint in consumer courts of India, and circulate a mass mail among my contact list and in my company,
    asking every one change the network. For your information I work for Honeywell and there are almost 7000 employees, out which minimum 5000 are using airtel. If this complaint is put up in our bulletin board then Employees will start thinking about the data security in airtel. As I cannot locate the miscreant, I will definitely at least fight against the company.

As this is a serious concern I request a full enquiry from your end and locate the miscreant.
    Such incidents are not really helpful for the business of airtel. Who ever may find this mail, I request to forward this to higher authorities
    And get their attention.

[protected] is the number whose call records were leaked. This number is deactivated now.
      I'm the owner of landline 4319068, I had contacted airtel landline customer care on the 6th of february 2008, and changed...
      I didn't revceive any reply from Nodal Officer, Airtel..
      Three times they have activated unwanted...

I got one airtel prepaid sim card on 28th march 2008.I submitted my electricity bill and Pan card as verification document. But still my outgoing call as well as incoming calls are barred. Twice I have submitted the documents in the office but still the response is documents not recieved.

Customer care is highly incapable and of no use and not at all proffesional and co-operative especially the ones at gomtinagar Airtel office.I am sure AIRTEL is worst operator in lucknow belt.
      my number is [protected], which still bears the same problem.

I took this connection to use it for my pesonal emergency purpose but it is of no use for me. I am highly dissapointed by the service.

Airtel Prepaid Connection — false billing

besides possessing special tariff privileges of calling airtel to airtel mobiles @30p/min. vide recharge id 22781429, I have constantly been charged Rs.1.99/min for several calls made 0n 20.3.2008.The customer care helplines seem continuously busy.
        I beg to suffering your hellotune and love massage services. any time u deduct the large money in my account....
        WE HAVE BRODBAND LINE WE ARE NOT USE ON SOME DAYS
        BUT BILL SHOWS HEAVY USAGE num; [protected]...
        To begin with we all know how pathetic airtel customer care is. I think first of all they should remove the word 'care',...
        a message has come to me that "99 Rs has been deducted from your account for vas pak99", for which i hadn't...

DEAR SIR,
        I HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED MY MOBILE NUMBER FOR DO NOT CALL REGISTERY ie S[protected] DT 14/09/2007 @18:17 HRS, WITH BHARTI AIRTEL DELHI REGION.[protected]
        FEW MONTHS I WAS IN PEACE WITH NO CALLS/SMS TO DISTURB, BUT NOW TO MY SURPRISE I REALISE THAT SINCE 13/04/[protected]@13:24 HRS I AM CONSTANTLY GETTING PROMOTIONAL SMS"ES FROM AIRTEL TILL DATE.I AM VERY UPSET IN THIS REGARD AND FILED A COMPLAINT TO BHARTI AIRTEL CUSTOMER CARE ON 14/04/[protected]@16:19 HRS COMPLIAINT REF NO. 16294576, EVEN AFTER THAT I AM GETTING THESE SMS"ES.
        KINDLY HELP ME RESOLVE THE ISSUE AND GUIDE ME FURTHER.
        REGARDS
        PRATEEK KOTWAL

Airtel — Getting unwanted bad SMS

Myself Ranjan Kumar Syel, from Jorhat Assam. From 10 to 15 days a no.[protected], is giving me so many miscall and bad. sms to me. I tried to contact local airtel customer care. But they could not help. I am aslo an Airtel user. But the local authorities could not coperate with me. Plz. help me Sir, otherwise i am forced to leave to Airtel. I need full details of this no. within a day.
        Sir My mobile no. is[protected]
        I took a postpaid connection 2 weeks back and last back they sent sms telling that negative address verification and disconnected by outgoing calls. On the same mentioned address we have airtel broadband connection and another postpaid connection also. Still they are telling the address is not not tracable and we are getting the monthly bill in the same billing address.Really sorry to tell that all the time whenever i contacted the customer care guys they are telling that they cant garantee anything ..they can only update my complaint and not even can give any other senior official number, not even the office number of their bagalore head office. I opted airtel because of its coverage of its in bangalore koramnagala area.

AirTel — getting unwanted sms

Please block the SMS's that I have been receiving. It's really irritating and recieve sms from some number starting from 5. and it deducts 30 rupees evry now them on the name of chat enabling which I never did. Speaking to the Customer rep did not yeild any results. I request you to block the SMS's ASAP.

My number is [protected].

Kindly do the need ful..

Bharti Airtel — sms and unwanted call

Sir, i, usually received SMS on my mobiles by TM-Prize. would me please inform the service provider company, and moble number or email. i will be higely thankfull to you. Zahri

Airtel — unwanted links been sent through sms

I keep getting so many unwanted links as sms to my mobile . It quotes statements like :

"Romance marriage : Post link "
        " Romance:how to be a better partner" post link http:??m.mobshare.in/t/ofuy
        " Romance : easy ways to say i love you . "

this are ridiculous messages and if by mistake you happen to click on the link send you will be charged additional.

Please note that the operator is fooling customers by doing so . Am not sure who is benefiting from this but ultimately its going from my pocket.

thanks

savitha

Bharti Airtel — Unwanted SMS

I am a postpaid service user of Airtel since the past 4 Yrs. I have registered for the Do Not Disturb service a long time ago, but still i receive around 6-7 SMS daily. I called the Customer Care and they asked me the sender ID, that time I told them around 20-30 different IDs and i was told that within 72 Hrs those SMS's would be blocked but still i am receiving them. I am really annoyed because of that. In this busy world no one has time to provide the service provider with the sender IDs on daily bases because daily there are new ones.
        I am unhappy with this part of Airtel. You should take strict action against this issue otherwise there is no use of the Do Not Disturb service provided by TRAI.
        I am sending the contact details right away.
        I received a call from the cust. care., beside giving me a solution they asked me the reason for drooping a mail containing my contact details. This is really getting annoying now, either you provide me a solution or accept that you cant help me with this. I am still in the process of receiving those irritating spam sms daily. I need a reason for you guys not taking it seriously.

Bharti Airtel Ltd — receiving unwanted promotional airtel messages

i am abrar jaffer.my mobile no is [protected].i am regularly receiving airtel promotional mesages on my reliance no which i do not want.bharti airtel company is giving me metal torture on my reliance no [protected].
        from,

ABRAR JAFFER
        MOB -[protected]
          I am a postpaid subscriber facing network coverage issue in indoor and outdoor from the day of activation i.e June 2006. The...
          My Sim Card is Blocked By Mistake.It iis now demanding some PUK CODE

So plz plz plz provide me with...

Dear Sir, I like to inform you that till date I have not received
          any reply of my mail sent to you on 9.04.08 and
          11.04.08, regarding deduction of Rs, 249/- as monthly
          GPRS rental on 8.04.08.

Sir, I again confirming that GPRS connection is not
          active in my prepaid account, which is also confirmed
          by 121 on 25.03.08 through SMS to my No.

Here it is being noticed that after 25 or 28 days
          interval I am receiving a sms in my mobile, Rs, 249/-
          will be debit able from your account and after a few
          hours the concern section deducted the money
          without any reason. The concern authority is not
          verifying whether GPRS connection active to his pre
          paid account or not.
          Sir, it is my request to kindly verify it and kindly give
          credit of Rs, 249/- in my accoynt.

Please, give strict information not to deduct any rental
          from my account in future.to the concern section.

Sujit kumar nandy.
          Mob. No:- [protected]
            To,
            The Executive Officer,
            Bharti Airtel Ltd.,

Sub: Poor Connectivity
            Ref:...
            Hi All,

Concern echoed, the plan was taken in place of MTNL as better qos was promised. This does not qualify...

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am holding a airtel mobile no. since April' 2007 and my mobile no. is[protected]. This mobile no. has been issued to someone else on 15/03/08 from afternoon i believe. I noticed in the evening that i am not able to call from my mobile and its giving message INACTIVE SIM since that time and till 17/03/08 my mobile no. somebody else was using. I am residing in Raipur, chattisgarh and my mob.no has been issued to someone else in Sivani, M.P. when i called up my no., some body named Ms.Ratnaprabha Soni from Sivani, M.P. picked up the phone and after asking how come this no. is with her she told that she lost her mob. one month back thats why she deactivated her no. and got this no.instead of that. Inspite of saying that this is not her no.they have used my phone during that period. When we called second time on our no. again some gentleman picked up the phone named Manish from Bhopal, M.P. how it is possible? its sounding very suspecious.

When i called up airtel customer care no.somebody attended the call but without any solution he told me that he can not help me regarding this and i have to go to local office on monday. I went today to your local office in Raipur, Amapara, GGD Complex and they have activated my account, but when i have asked for the detail of the calls, which has been made during that period. They had given me that nos. in a plain paper without any endorsement, which doesn't have any sense. When i have spoken to your airtel employee Mr. Rohit Pethkar, prepaid customer in Raipur, so he also denied giving printed report about the made calls and endorsing it.

My main concern is to have that record with me for future reference in case somebody misused the phone. I would like you to go through the matter and give me the detail about those calls and i have all the rights to ask for it. Even for your kind information those calls money has also gone from my balance.

All these problems because of one of the recognised telephone company's mistakes or some employee is misusing your services for his benefit??? Why should i bear this???

Please do the needful asap...otherwise forcefully i have to contact the consumer protection act department.

Above complain has been submitted to airtel complain dept. but there is no action and the person from airtel with whom i have spoken to, is straight way denying, giving anything in writing about the calls made from my phone, when it has been issued to someone else. My main concern is whats the problem in giving the printout of those calls for my record??? I do undersatnd it can happen by mistake, but mistakes can be corrected or solved if they want, but whats the reason in avoiding the whole issue?? Have they given this number somebody purposely to use it for some wrong activities??? all these querries are coming in my mind and its natural.

Please do the needful to stop any wrong activities if its happening or to improve the services.

Thanks and waiting for your reply asap...

Shukla Shishir Sunita.
            +[protected]

My name is Shri Mridul Saikia, My Mobile Number is[protected], please disconnect the message (subscription, Text Based Services) Subscription service on Airtel WAP, You've been charged Rs.10/- Enjoy.http://m.igfun.com.

nokia n73 mobilee — "subscription text based services"

sir i have down loaded "subsrception text based services", so please stop this service from my mobile
            mobile no:[protected]