Airtel Complaints & Reviews

So far so good - The company responded to our notifications
So far so good - The company responded to our notifications
Profile
File a Complaint

Having problems with Airtel ?

File a Complaint and get it resolved. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

File Complaint Now
Recently Resolved

I have been using Airtel connection ([protected]) since one year under friends scheme. My validity has to be finished in 7 Nov 2007 under this scheme. Before that (on 1 Nov 2007) Airtel send me an SMS that,"By the recharge of Rs. 110 you can increase your validity to one year". On that day itself (on 1 Nov 2007) I do the recharge of Rs. 110, through ICICI (internet banking) mobile recharge facility. Recharge has done but the validity do not increases to one year, only they increases it upto 15 days.
After that they stoped my incoming and Outgoing. From that day (15th nov) I am regularly complaining them through Costomer Care, at that time they say "your problem will solve within 78 hrs". But Still this problem has not solved.
And today on 20 nov 2007 they say that "your problem will be solved, and your money will collapsed". This statement has said by the Senior Costomer Care officer named "MAZID" Pune. I am very much disturb by his statement. How they can do like this.
Sir, please try to solve my problem. I will be very thankful to you for this.

Basant kumar Somkuwar

Erandwane, Pune 411 004, India
Tel: +[protected]; Fax +[protected]
Mobile : [protected]
Aug 13, 2020

That the consumer namely Sri Biplab Kumar Choudhary S/o Late Kedar Nath Choudhary R/O Nawratan Hata Purnea...

sir/mam
    my mobile is being tapped continuosly since march 07 without any reason. i already had made a complain to near my police station and also to district court ,but problem didnot got resolved.why it is so?
    Aug 13, 2020
    Surviving any thing is being initiated so that the core of business rely on it.

This is regarding with the PRI line connection, we have taken from Airtel. The details are given below:
    Account Number : 15230279
    Pri Line Number : 42895800
    Marketing Manager : Venkat Raman - [protected]
    Address : Shriram Value Services Pvt Ltd
    Door No: 4, 6th Floor Moogambika Complex,
    Lady Desika Road, Mylapore, Chennai -600004
    The Telephone Instrument(Display) given by Airtel is not in Working Condition. Request you to please replace the instrument.

Best Regards,
    M.M.Priya
    HR

I had purchased a new Handset from The Mobile Store, Plot No.118, Ground Floor, 80Ft Road, Koramangala Indl. Area, Bangalore – 95 (Phone No. +[protected] on the 3rd Nov ’07 and got a AirTel postpaid connection with it as they had an offer. I had to leave for my native immediately for Diwali vacation and would be back to Bangalore only on the 12th.

I have been denied activation from AirTel since then for new postpaid sim, citing the following reasons:

1. PAN intimation letter + PAN Card photocopy is not a legal document for proof of identity & address.
      2. I have also submitted a house Rental agreement photocopy as additional documentary proof for the connection. I have filled in the necessary Subscription Form & also given my photographs.

I have escalated the issue by 3 levels within AirTel Customer Care but still I have not got the activation. I also visite the AirTel Customer Relationship Centre at Koramangala, Bangalore (Run by Franchisee: AirTime Marketing Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore)

AirTel Customer Enrolment Form No. 3360023 and 3360024
      Sim No.[protected]
      Phone No. : +91 [protected]

Airtel being one of the bigger service providers, this is not expected from them, to deny service to general consumer public.
      I hereby request you to kindly look into the case and help me get activation at the earliest.
      Aug 13, 2020

This is with reference to a easy recharge done on 19 Oct for a STD number [protected] from Bangalore with recharge ref no 36449156 for 521 which was never credited to the given number ([protected] )

Since than I am following up with issue from post to post

I myself have a postpaid connection with your company through which I am not able to get connected to prepaid dept and post paid dept is not ready to help me in this issue ( spoken to Ravi Kumar and Ahbilash floor managers postpaid dept who were of no use actually not customer centric )

If you didn't solve this issue and credited the amount of 251 INR to the a/c of [protected] I am going to get the things done through the consumer court

Majid Keng
      regarding cell-sight instalation
      I have taken postpaid and your representative told me it will be activated within 12 hrs. but still it is not activated please see..my mobie no. is [protected]
      but still I have not got the activation
      Sim No.[protected]
      Phone No. : +91 [protected]
      AIRTEL PROVIDES THE WORST & PATHETIC SERVICES I HAVE EVER SEEN.
      I think they are just sitting their to cheat people & take more money from them and showing it to us as if it is all our fault and that now we have to pay the charges...IT IS REALLY PATHETIC
        I have been paying my AIRTEL dues regularly but have not been provided any connectivity since August'2007...

Dear sir/Madam,

I was a customer of the Airtel group with the contact no [protected].

I expressed my dissatisfaction and to Willingness to discontinue with airtel sevices at airtel office, Yagnik Road, Rajkot, Gujarat on 12 august 2004.
        I was asked to wait for a call from airtel for a week to resolve the non-convenience AND was told that I will not be charged if there is no usage ( NO Out going Calls of SMS etc) if I am disagree to continue . I immediately stopped using airtel services (12 August 2004) and waited for communication. Till 24 august 2004 there was no communication. I deposited my simcard to airtel at rajkot and paid the charges of Rs. 2043/- against the bill for the month of july 2004. And asked for the bill against the usage till 12 ausust 2004.
        But they said that bill will be issued at the end of billing cycle. I agreed to pay the bills for usage.
        Then After I was charged for whole month even it was not usage after 12 august. I refused to pay that amount. But company still continued to send me bill with non usage charged. I appeared in airtel office at Vadodara and asked for actual bill for the usage during august bill cycle till 12 august 2004. The representative said me to pay Rs. 254/- for that usage. I paid that amount in month of November 2004. then I received the lawyer notice for bill payment. I again met airtel at vadodara and asked for reason they said you have left to pay 60/- Rs your account. I paid that amount and received the no objection certificate and was told that there is no due from my side to aritel. And there was no further bill of notice from airtel till now.

Recently I have applied for personal loan in one bank and the bank had said I am a defaulter to airtel for non payments.

I visited airtel at vadodara, alkapuri on 14 Nov 2007, and asked for reason for adding my name in defaulter list?

Now airtel says that I have to pay Rs. 4500/- to remove my name from defaulter.

It has been around 3 years and now I don’t carry any documents issued by airtel. I have a copy of last payment of Rs. 60/-.

I need assistance and advice what to do in this case. It made my life miserable and tense. I have never refused to pay the charges but why I should I pay for which I have not used.
        Aug 13, 2020

Bharti Airtel — Bill paid but again charged in next month cycle.

Following are the details for payment for phone no. [protected]

Cheque No : 0809330 dated 23/09/2007

Amount : Rs. 592 / - (As mentioned in attached screen Shot.)

Cheque issuing Brach : ICICI Bank

Account No :[protected]

Cheque Dropped at : Jai Towers,Sector-15,CBD Belapur,Mumbai-400614

Cheque Collector : Mr. Ramesh Kambe , Phone No-[protected]

Again the same amount has been charged in next month bill. Already the amount has been debited from my saving account.

I want a clarification from the company. Uptill then i will not pay any amount to the company.
        please activate my mobile no-[protected]. I can not wait four days or otherwise I compel to switch over other company.
        I had a airtel connection no. [protected], which I sent a application for disconnection on 24-05-08, I got no response.
        I got a phone call form no. 42720453 on 23-06-08 and 24-06-08 and told of pending amount of Rs 1153 to be paid by 24-06-08
        I contacted airtel call centre on 24-06-08 and asked to send me bill of remaining amount and status of closure.

I was told connection is active and will take 2-3 days for closure, I was given no. 17217804 and also asked to submit the amount that day only. When I contacted Airtel office at Merrut Road, Ghaziabad, they refused to accept the amount and receive application again for closure.I was told that bill will be generated next day and closure will take place next month.When contacted again on phone No.42720453 on 25-06-08, I was told my out standing amount is Rs 1350
        I dont know what to do ?
        Kindly advice me.

regards,

Deepak Sharma
        I had shifted my plan from post piad to Pre paid and since last 6-7 days no body had delivered my card which was promised to delivered within 24 hours !!!

What a NON SENSE is going on with your staff and how in efficient staff in this time you can afford to PAY ? You simply KICKED them off out of office like DONKEY .

No words more . mY Airtel Number is [protected]

Please deliver my card ( Pre paid ) by today only .

Regards / Yogesh Patel

last 6 months i m hang with airtel services , the Resons r 1} unwanted Balance Deduction there r no reasons they says:- 1)Aap Aisa kare 24 ghante baad phone kare , 48 ghanto baad , 72 ghanto baad phone kare ABHI HAMARE PAAS KOI JANKARI UPLABDH NAHI HAI
          2)My November's Hello Tune Charges cutting on 29th Octis this right system.
          3) For GPRS activation Service When i called C.Care at 13th Nov Mng6.30am to 23.00 they r coninues disconnected
          **** Unwanted charges , gprs deaction ke liye 24 , 48 , 72 ghante ho kar bhi charges cutting , agle mnth ka HT charge is mnth me cutting karna Yeh sab Band karo yahi aap se guzarish*** my 2 nos r going totally off our services no. [protected] , so i pray stop this , KUCH TO ACCHI SERVICE DIJIYE IN INDIAN LOGO KO
          Pls Enable GPRS Service

My Phone No. [protected]
          dear sir,
          my all family are airtel user
          my card is frends card .but i cant joint my friends .i have much more time complaint in 121 but i m not happy to this ansewr so sir please help me?
          my cell no-[protected]
          my group pass-[protected]

my other complaint no-[protected]
          My name is Mr. Vaibhav Dharme. My family is airtel user. Airtel services reduced my 30/- Rs for yahoo zone which was activeted by themselves without my permission. I called them 3-4 times to disactivate my service, But they are not giving the perfect answer to me please help me in this situation
          My mobile no is : [protected]
          i want to cut my internet connection. right now i am in banglore for 6 months. can i send you the online application. plz guide me.
          My mobile no. is [protected] of Airtel Punjab. On 22.02.2008 I find Rs.100/- debited from my prepaid account without any intimation to me. I immediately complained to the Customer Care Centre of the company. The executive who attended me there noted the complaint and assured redressal of my complaint with in next 48 hours. But despite a number of reminders to the company I have not received any solution till now.
          I am Mahesh Sharma from Bhilwara, Rajasthan.

mobile no. is [protected] postpaid plan.

I had a plan of free SMS 1500 per month.

But without any information it was reduced to 500 SMS .

Thats why my Bill Cost Rs.720+tax extra .Its a cheating with me.How can I pay such a amount?
          You send me all the plans through SMS then why did you not send me the information about my plan of SMS.
          I don't think I should pay this extra amount.
          Kindly clear my position by checking the plan status and its changes .
          Thanks.

Mahesh Sharma
          i had trust on airtel but they suck, they keep on automatically deducting money for services which i had not even subscribed.
          even though i had to spend so much of time to talk to the reps, they gave me a deaf ear and accused me of subscribing to the plan .Anyway i am changing my connection.May airtel loose all it customers... because of their services
          On the date 23-March-2009 I have recieved a massage, '' congratulation you have down loaded Games".after that I have sucked b'coz Rs 292 is deducted from my balance of Rs293.I have registered a complaint to Customer Care Department.Executive answered me "I cant explain Right now after 24 hr it will display in our system and we can reply you after 48 hr of complaint register".But I have called after 24 hr to your costumer care then he replied me ''your mobile, u better know about it u have down loaded 3 java games".I have sucked by hearing it.and his behaviour of talking was not good.After that call I also can't talk to Costumer care executive.I cant understand what type of service Airtell provide to us.

*Airtell has deducted My Balance of RS 292
          *Airtell answered me I have down loaded Java Games But I still cant recieved that game.
          *Airtell's costumer care executive doesnt know how to behave with costumer.
          *And now My no is blocked from talking with executive.

This is only a monopoly business.

I really fed up with your service

Please change it or If you can pls remburse my money otherwise send those games.

Susanta Kumar Karan
          Kolkata
          [protected](prepaid)
          My cell no is[protected].I am being charged RS 30/ for movies on my cell. which I have never requested to load the same. This happened thrice. Pl stop this ..
            Actually iam @ chennai on official purpose & i had activated my roaming facility in prior but now my postpaid airtel network...

AS I AM HOLDING THE CONNECTION NO. [protected] FROM THE LAST 10 YEARS I NEVER ACROSS
            TYPE OF COMPLAINTS
            Aug 13, 2020
            AS I AM HOLDING THE CONNECTION NO. [protected] FROM THE LAST 5 YEARS I NEVER ACROSS WITH ANY GRAVE COMPLAINT BUT NOW I HAVE COME ACROSS WITH THE PROBLEMS O[censored]NNECESSART PHONE CALLS WHICH EMBARASE ME . KINDLY HELP ME OUT TO SETTL E THESE TYPE OF COMPLAINTS AND PLS BLOCK THE UNECESSARY CALL AND SMS
            AS I AM HOLDING THE CONNECTION NO.[protected] FROM THE LAST 1 YEAR I NEVER ACROSS WITH ANY GRAVE COMPLAINT BUT NOW I HAVE COME ACROSS WITH THE PROBLEMS O[censored]NNECESSARy PHONE CALLS WHICH IS IRITATING & EMBARASE ME . KINDLY HELP ME OUT TO SETTL E THESE TYPE OF COMPLAINTS AND PLS BLOCK THE UNECESSARY CALL AND SMS FROM NO. [protected]. PLS GIVE THIS NO. DETAILS IS IT POSSIBLE?

Airtel India — Unnecessarily

I was having the airtel connection for more than 3 years of time. From the very beginning after few months of time I was receiving unnecessarily bill amount related my connection. I have made a complaint related the same but did not get the required help from their end. Then again after speaking to the customer care executive I have changed my plan matching my usage.I still kept on paying the bill without going for detail clarification as i was know that it will be of no use as i have already experienced the same before. Still after having the same problem of bill generation i finally decided to apply for the mobile portability and also have send an sms for the same. Then i received the call from their end related reason for mobile connection portability. I have told them the reason o[censored]nnecessarily bill generation. They have suggested me the best possible plan matching my usage. Still after 3/4 months i have started facing the same problem again. So I have stopped using the same connection and have told them I will not pay any single rupee until and unless my problem is actually & finally solved for ever. They started harassing my friends and relatives also my parents who are actually not involved and have no idea related the same by randomly picking nos from the past call logs. Please do look into this matter and do the helpful with immediate effect.
            Suprit
            Mobile: [protected]

I applied for postpaid connection to airtel, Godhra office on[protected]. I have not received my post paid connection yet
              Aug 13, 2020
              I worked with AIBA (Advions Infra & Basic Aminities) company based in Gurgaon in the post of T.M (kuosambi, allahabad)since july 2009 to till date but i cant get any salary on till date please give me information that what can I do because I am realy in very big financial crisis . As per telephonic talk with Mr Ashish kumar (D.G.M) he always say your salary will reliese within few days and slowly it will be pass a very big time but i can, t get any salary of pending.
              Please do as needfull against company and give me replly on my email id .

Thanks & Regards
              Om Nath Singh
              Allahabad, U.P
              Mo.No. [protected]

respected sir,
                mai navin patna se hun mai([protected]) realince gsm ka customer hun or maine realince gsm ka 750 rs + rs880 reacharge kiya tha us samay realince gsm ke customer care se ye bataya gaya tha ki jab aap rs 750 + rs 880 reacharge karenge to aapka call rate life time ke liye realince gsm 2 realince gsm local call @ .19 paise , other mobile local @ .59 paisa , land line @.99 paisa , std call @ .99 paisa per minute ho jayega . isi offer ke tahat maine rs 750+rs 880 reacharge kiya call rate bilkul sahi chal raha tha magar 13/11/2007 se mera call rate local 1.99 paisa or std call charge 2.99 paisa kar diya gaya. jab maine realince gsm ke customer care me call kiya to unhone bataya ki ye offer tha hi nahior wo kahte hai ki aapka only life time tha na ki call rate kam tha or mere jaise hazaron customer ye problem face kar rahe hai. magar maine ye socha ki ye baat mai aap tak pahuchaun. SIR plz aap meri madad kijiye cummmunication company humse froad kar rahi hai. plz aap mujhe reply dijiye i am waiting for ur reply.
                my address:navin kumar
                c/0 :kailash pati bairagi
                neem ghat, khajenkalan
                patna city, patna(bihar)
                pin: 800008
                contact no. [protected], [protected]
                DEAR SIR,
                I HAD PURCHASED AN AIRTEL CONNECTION WITH NO. [protected] WORTH Rs. 700 WITH A 2 YEAR VALIDITY AND Rs.2500 AIRTEL TO AIRTEL BALANCE.AS I M FROM DELHI AND NOW STUDYING FROM DEHRADUN SO I PURCHASED THE SIM FROM DEHRADUN AS I LIVE IN THE HOSTEL OF MY COLLEGE SO I SUBMITTED THE ADDRESS PROOF OF HOSTEL IN MY ID CARD OF COLLEGE WITH A BONAFIDE CERTIFICATE FROM COLLEGE.THE SIM WAS FINE FOR 2 MONTHS BEFORE I CAME TO DELHI FOR CELEBRATING DIWALI WHERE MY OUTGOING AND INCOMING CALLS GET BLOCKED WITHOUT ANY INFORMATION.WHEN I CAME BACK TO DEHRADUN I ASKED ABOUT IT TO THE AIRTEL OFFICE NEAR CHICH CHOCOLATE,CLOCKTOWER THEY TOLD ME TO SUBMIT THE DOCUMENTS ONCE MORE SO I DID THE SAME BUT NOW MY NUMBER IS DELETED OR DEACTIVATED COMPLETELY. AND NOW EVEN THE AIRTEL AREA MANAGER IS REFUSING ME ABT IT SAYING THAT MY ADDRESS VERIFICATION HAS FAILED.THEY HAD WASTED A LOT OF MY TIME AND MONEY
                SO, PLEASE IF YOU HAVE READ THIS TAKE A VERY STRICT ACTION AGAINST THEM AS POSSIBLE

MANISH PUNDORA
                UTTARANCHAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
                HOSTEL
                ARCADIA GRANT, PO CHANDANWARI
                PREMNAGAR , DEHRADUN
                UTTARANCHAL
                PHONE NO.::[protected](DELHI)
                My airtel no is [protected] and I am using NOKIA 7610 cell, I applied for gprs activation to use internet on my laptop. After 1 day gprs has been activated and charge 249 Rs has been deducted. I can open internet on my mobile, but can not connect it to my laptop. please note that I cannot contact customer care, b'coz they have blocked my costomer care service, I can only send my problems by sms, but also I am not getting any response I have sent almost 5-6 sms, but no reply. I thought airtel is a good service provider, but I was wrong. How should I contact to Airtel customer care, I don't know.At last I came to cyber cafe and sending my complaints. I have urgent requirement for internet. Please do the needful and give me technical assistance or setting whatever, so that I can start internet o my laptop.

From: Sujit Kumar
                i have applied in reliace money to open a dmat account for my brother kapil kumar garg on 24th dec.,2007. Agent told me that the account will open in 7 days but till date account has not opened.they make me to run to their branch office 100 times since 14th jan 2008 by saying you will get your dp/id in 1 hour , in evening ,tomorrow morning ect. i made many calls too but they said every time your form is in authorization level.On 22nd jan they gave me in written that my check status was awaited and now form is in authrization level.on 30th jan they again said me that my check status is awaited and they donot know "in how many days my account will open " this was the statement of branch manager and all this statement is also iven to me in written by operation head mr.sudeep sec- 18 branch noida and branch manager name is mr. dev tanu. i am very disappointed with their behaviour and carelessness.my check has allready been cleared from bank . so i want to file a case againest them. so plz help me regarding this. do i have enough facts and evedince to file a case.
                dear sir,
                i bought a 6 years validity sim card in vellore,vit.it was activated and i was using it for one week after that outgoing was barred.i submitted the forms and everything.but for the past one month they haven't activated the out going calls.i complained to the airtel dealer and the shop keeper who sells the airtel prepaid
                card.please kindly activate it...my number is
                [protected]....please take immediate action.

yours faithfully,
                dhayalan.m
                I had applied for 225 shares of relaince power IPO. The 2 months long time had already been spent,but till the date neither I received any intimation regarding allotment nor the refundable amount of money. I did try a lot to contact karvey but all was invein. So, very optimistically, I am appealing toyou so that, like so many other people you will also help me to get out of this situation.

Here, I am giving all the related information.

1. Application No. : 56964348
                PIN- 497442

Thanking you.

Faithfully, yours

Deepanjan Bhattacharjee.
                I had applied for 225 shares of relaince power IPO. The 2 months long time had already been spent,but till the date neither I received any intimation regarding allotment nor the refundable amount of money. I did try a lot to contact karvey but all was invein. So, very optimistically, I am appealing toyou.

Here, I am giving all the related information.

1. Application No. : 56964348
                11. Address : C/O, Shri Ramdrishna Pathology
                Central Hospital Road,
                Manendragarh Distt. Korea [CG.]
                PIN- 497442
                I am one of Reliance prepaid customer ([protected]) from hyderabad, yesterday night my service has been barred without any reason, I have validity till Dec 08 and I have sufficient balance to make calls I don`t understand why this has been done.And this is not the first time in the month of march the same thing has happend and when I contacted web world they said customer information is not updated then I have submitted all the documents once again and the service was active after 2 days after the verification check and all, I don`t understand this thing that I have purchased this connection in the month of December07 and why this issue is happening without any prior notice.

You people are providing services which are very excellent and you are charging for that but after paying also if a customer has to face this kind of difficulties then there is no use of this services.

I dont understand that the connection has been purchased in Dec 07 and it has been almost 6 month and your people are telling again there is a problem with the documents.If there is a problem with the documents they why have you activated the services.
                my gprs connection stoped last 7days.complaint continuos but your raipur office is not care .no one intrested to cure the problam.my mob. no. [protected] thanks

I am enclosing a letter I have written to airtel which is self explanatory

Account No. 11448939

Dear Sir

This has reference to the internet connection that has been given to us by Airtel. This internet connection was working on a very expensive plan which we could not afford., i.e. 2MBPS unlimited. Therefore we paid the bill which had accrued for Rs.17,400/- in June 2007 and talked to Ms. Nisha in your office and requested her to change our plan to 512 unlimited. The complaint number given to us was 1234618.

We were shocked to receive another bill and realize that the plan has not been changed. We once again talked to your helpline executive Mr. Vikas who assured us that the plan would be changed immediately and gave us a further complaint number 11417339. It is regrettable that no action was taken once again. We have had no option but to stop usage of this internet connection.

At the moment the connection is disconnected and we would like this bill to be reviewed and situation rectified at once.

Yours truly

ISHAAN LALIT
                  735 SECTOR 15
                  FARIDABAD

Airtel Broadband Services — charged for hello tunes without permission

I am using airtel broadband and telephone services/DSL from last four months i.e 26/8/2007 .I have never activated the hello tunes services but i have been charged for it for the last two months .I tried to lodge a complaint on their website but i am not been able to register myself and their is no complaints coulum in their official website.My no. is[protected] kindly send me a revert as soon as possible.

Airtel Broadband — overbilling

when i took the airtel broadband connection with a limited usage plan i.e 555 with 2GB usage free they told that i will be charged only if i use the dsl but they r charging me if my modem is on and i m not using my system or even if i dont switch on my system i m charged wen i called the customer care the told me that i have to pay even if i have not used

and one more is that i m not getting my origenal bill copy except 2 monts till day of my connection if i ask them they are tell ing that i have recived and they tell they will prove that i recived the origenal bill

Airtel Broadband — overbilling and wrong billing

hello
                  i have airtel connection from last one year but from last 2 month bill is coming for non usage also and company also not replying satisfactory.

Airtel — SIM ERROR [Resolved]

UR AIRTEL CELL NO [protected] SIM ERROR PLS. RECTIFY MY SIM CARD...
                    I got an account with airtel call home and everything was going fine till September. after that there system starts harassing...

pl. send compleate details of my last month bill.
                    my no is [protected].
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    Hi, I had taken a plan from one of the Airtel Agencies from mumbai. The celebration 399 plan. It was told to me that CLIP Charges are free, (No. [protected] - Amrapali) but in the first bill the same was charged. On enquiring to Airtel, they said it was an offer which got expired. The agency had not told me the same. An Airtel Executive called me and asked me to switch over to another plan and Airtel again charged me Advance rent. The Airtel executive waived off the earlier charges (which was expected from Airtel) with a promise that in the new plan, CLIP charges would not be there, and if I'm charged, not to pay the same. Next month bill had clip charges again. I did not pay the same for 2 months. And in the 3rd month my outgoing calls were barred. I had to make urgent calls to office and personal calls as well. I spoke to an Airtel executive on 21.10.2007, and she asked me to lodge a complain, and told me that airtel services would be activated in the next 8 hrs maximum. Now it is more than 36 hours and I'm unable to call, call centre from my cell and neither am I able to call from a Landline. I'm not in Mumbai and am in Pune. Again 2day (22.10.2007 6:00 p.m.) when I'm calling the call centre at Mumbai, an executive by the name of Ejaz, asks me to call the call centre no. and gave me a telephone no. with the password, it is not accepting the password and the line is getting hanged up. I've already spent more than 50 rupees on STD Calling from pune, from the Airtel SIM also am unable to get in touch with the call centre, and the call centre executive is not ready to help me with the same. Please help.
                    pl. send compleate details of my last month bill.
                    my no is [protected]
                    i'v been charged Rs. 338 .when i asked for my charged amount customer care executives were unable to do so.they even dont talked with me in details...my number is [protected] its from bokaro Jharkhand.i dont know why airtel put customer care executives if they dont know how to take care of complaints.and the recent person among the customer care executives started sayin "u know whom u r talkin with" yes this is the exact statement he given.that bloody guy dont know how to talk with customer.must b working through reference.
                    Friday i visited airtel site for unsubscribing from my hello tunes and in the site i saw a toll free no [protected] (http://www.airtel.in/ent_common.aspx?path=1/6/6/6/75/42).But i was charged for that particular call.When i complained in customer care i was promised that my money will be credited within 24 hrs.But till today i hav made 4 calls to customer care but all people are very strong in words rather in action.I request to take necessary action for this very poor service.

Airtel 399 plan — DELAY AND NOT RELIABLE SOURCE OF AGENTS

HELLO

SOME ONE IS THERE TO HEAR MY COMPLAINT?

DO U KNOW THAT I AM USE UR AIRTEL SERVICES FROM LAST 5 - 6 YEARS WITHOUT HAVE ANY MAJOR PROBLEMS BUT NOW WHAT U HAVE DONE ? JUST ONLY INCREASED UR CUSTMER NUMBERS AND WHAT ABOUT THE SERVICES !

DO U KNOW THAT UR AGENTS ARE SO BOUGS AND I THINK THAT UR COMPANY IS ONE OF THE REAPUTAED COMPANY IN INDIA AND UR ARE APPOINTING SO THIRD CLASS PEOPLES FOR MARKETING UR PRODUCTS.

I HAVE WORST EXPERINCE O[censored]R ONE OF THE AGENT I.E. APPC O MARKETING.

ONE OF THE REPRSENTATVIE CAME TO MY HOUSE ON 29/12/2007 ONE YEAR BACK AND SO KINDLY HE MADE ME FOOL AND PUT ME IN HIS POCKET BY GIVEN INCORRECT AND INCOMPLETE INFORMATION AND SUBSCRIBE 4 CARDS AND AFTER MAKING SO MANY EFORTS NEITHER THAT PERSON IS TRRACEBLE AND OUT OF FOUR NO. ONLY 3 ARE STARTED BY HUGE EFFORTS AND STILL ONE CONNECTION I.E. [protected] IS NOT ACTIVATED BECAUSE OF ONE DOCUMENT WE ARE READY TO COMPLY BUT NO ONE IS COMING TO MY HOUSE TO COLLECT NOR THEY ARE GIVING THEIR ADDRESS TO ME TO CONTACT THEM.

AND NOW THE SITUTATION IS THAT I AM NECESSARY PAY CHARGES OF MY EARLIER 4 NO. WITH THESE CURRENT 3 NO. NOW I HAVE DECIED TO LOGDDED A CRIMINAL AS WELL AS CIVIL COMPLIANT AGINST THAT PRADEEP FROM APCO AND U BEING A PRINCIPAL COMPANY.

SO THIER IS TIME I[censored] WANT TO RACTIFY UR SEL[censored]R WELCOME WITH MONETARY COMPENSATION OTHER WISE UR GOING TO LOOSE UR BEST CUSTOMER AND WILL FACE LITIGATION THIS IS NOT A THREAT BUT BY FEELINGS AND VIEW ABOUT U.

I HOPE U WILL DO NEED FUL

THANKS
                    i am in chennai the service of airtel showroom in chennai is too wrost i am staying in chrompet the chrompet airtel showroom service is too wrost , they are not answering properly. my cell no is [protected], every month they are disactivating my mobile , the representative for collecting the bill is unproper.i am a business man , u pls check my mobile bill i am getting lot of incoming calls . for the past 8-10 years i am using the same nos.
                    the chrompet airtel showroom is too wrost .pls check it out and solve my problem immediately.
                    Dear sir i have logged a complain regarding the static IP and i have fullfill all the pliminary formalties but your Technical team is not concerning to resolve this issue.and your tech. team incharge Mr. Mohit is not giving me proper responce and also not picking a phone. it my humble request to you that plz resolve this issue as soon as posible.
                    yogesh kumar singh
                    Dear sir i have logged a complain regarding the static IP and i have fullfill all the pliminary formalties but your Technical team is not concerning to resolve this issue.and your tech. team incharge Mr. Mohit is giving proper responce and also not picking a phone. it my humble request to you that plz resolve this issue as soon as posible.
                    yogesh kumar singh
                    Dear Airtel Team,

My self firoz khan from Jodhpur (Rajsthan). I am very disappointed about airtel poor service. due to my complaint on dated 01/03/2008 to till date. I have apply for hello tone on dated 01/03/2008 and Rs/- 50 is debited in my a/c but till date on my cell no hello tone activeted .I have complain to airtel customer care many time but no body give any responce.

Kindly revert me on my sell or e-mail id.

rgds
                    firoz
                    Regarding Airtel Mobile Office, I have given many complaints and feedbacks.

First of all, try to teach the Customer care representatives how to speak with the Customers.
                    Every time, they are disconnecting the Call while Complaining. Harish, Rajendar.. and many persons doing like this. after 2 or three attempts, 121 customer call has been blocked. (why you are blocking the calls. Are you afraid of the Customer).

Never try to cheat the Customer. Without the Customer, airtel will never grow with the advertisements.

Ok I will come to the Complaint.
                    I bought the New Tamil Nadu Airtel Number (my old number was bangalore number).
                    I activated one month Airtel Mobile Office for Rs.375. For the Rest of one month, I mad the complaint regarding the internet access. The service was toooo toooo slow. just 1 or 2 kb per second. I have used Vodafone Internet and RIM internet. They are providing upto 7 to 10 kbps. Airtel not providing atleast 5kbps.

Very slow. If we type any web address, we can have a te and come., then only the site will be opened. I have given the Complaint at January. after the complaint they deactivated my 121 customer call number.
                    (Have you tried this. This will happeb to each and EVERY CUSTOMER. If you give any complaint, your 121 service will be de activated. After that I started giving complaint to activate 121 call. 2 weeks gone. After that 121 has been activated. Later i have given one more complaint about Airtel mobile Office. They refused to solve the Problem. And the Validity for the Mobile Office has been Over. Always I am getting the error asd "Communication Failure".

So what's the use of 375 Rupees. Hmm. What are you doing? Are you cheating us..

Then one more thing. Last Tuesday I activated One Week Mobile Office. But the same problem was their. After opeing 5 or 6 pages, .. i am receiving this error as "Communication Failure". (I am remembering that I am having the full coverage. i am in the Center of the City at Coimbatore. The Area Name is 100ft Road, Gadhipuram). If we download any files/ videos or pictures, the Success Ratio is lesser than the Miss ratio. 40% of downloads are getting Success. And if we download a large size file (for example 2 Mb). Every body know how the speed is. I already mentioned the speed is lesser than 4kbps. Every time, the download skipped at thje middle, and giving the error as "Communication Failure. Contact the Service Provider".

I made the call to the customer care representative, he transferred the call to the technical team. They told the final decision as "We are not able to do anything regarding this error. and we are not responsible for that". this answer was told on April 21st after 10pm.

Again I made the call and the person named "Harish" talked with me. I told everyting from the top to bottom, but he disconnected the call. Every body doing like that, always disconnecting the call.

For Example, try to check Vodafone Network. See how they are talking with the Customers. how Nice. Air tel always using the word as "I am sorry. I am sorry". Whats the use in asking Sorry.. There is No use. Take the Action. Dont ask dummy sorries.

Airtel Live GPRS is also in this catagory. it alsways shows the Error "Invalid gateway Response" or "Connection Failure. Contact your operator Service, if the proble Persist".
                    Regarding that i given two more complaints. they put my complaint in Dust Bin. (i think).

This is to inform you, I am mentioning this to solve my complaint. Otherwise, I will publish this in Consumer Complaint Webpage.

Airtel — Waiver and not giving details of charges

Sir my number is [protected]. I have been charged extra charged rs 500 and there is no details given to me. When i request them to waive these charges and send me the detail they denied. So kindly help me out to get waiver of Rs 500 and send me the details.

thanks
                    hi

This is to inform you that i purchased sim card at avadi the card price is Rs;52.
                    my cell no is [protected] purchased on 21.05.2009.as per your pakag say s local sms 0.50 pais.past 1 week my it takes sms for rs;2 and picture message rs.3 it is reducluse.i tryed customer service 121 no responce pls do me needful.otherways i have to cancel the sim.see don't waste my time and ur time .
                    thanks
                    sankar .s
                    airtel is poor service poor poor ...
                    very poor...
                    way the representative treat customer is too bad... they are considering customer as their servant especially one who sits in 1st counter(postpaid to prepaid counter)

This is Amit Yerunkar staying in Mumbai. I purchased the Mobile Prepaid card of the "Airtel Everywhere" lifetime sevice pack on the 11th of November in the Erla, from Classic Comunication shop (Vile Parle, West) Of Rs. 999 with new sim card of Rs. 100 of no.[protected] for mobile no. [protected] by submitting all the eligible documents for varification in the name of the my father on 12 November. There is only Rs. 10 talk time for first time so, I was made recharge of 100 Rs. at the same time in the same shop.
                      The person named Mahesh a operator who made activation from that shop was told me that check the balance the amount on 123 and my card will activate with in 5 min. But now todays are gone no activation done by AIRTEL till. Whenever i tried to make SMS or call from mobile only one message is given by Airtel that my service is not active and please call on [protected] for activation of card. I tried so many times to call and take help of AIRTEL Consumercare No. But not any good respond from them, just ringing phone. And the person "Mahesh" is also not giving good responce to me about my complaint.
                      I think AIRTEL not having staff to care the consumer's requiredments, there are only want to make fool to people using famous celebraties for their service, and capture market of telecom. They have very poor, sory not poor worst service provider in World.
                      If i was know that they have such bad service to cosumer i was appraoch to other service provider. Now I am looking for AIRTEL GALARIES for consumer care service, if any one know about the Service Provider near Andheri , please give me address so I can go overthere and enquire about it.
                      In short I want to blame AIRTEL but, approch have to make friendly towards consumer and give them proper guidance, i[censored] can't it's very shy to say to me
                      "Your company that you can't do good public relation with normal consumer, You change slogan to Expoide Yourself instade of Express Yourself. ".

Amit
                      Aug 13, 2020
                      i[censored] r using airtel my friend then be ready to face these type of problems, because after ur balance is been deducted then i[censored]r calling customer care 100 times then also u r problem is not going to be solved. The standard answer u will get is u r problem will be solved within 48 hrs. and forget abt u r balance dont waste u r more energy and time in debating with the cust care executives bcoz they are used to it and pls do not abuse them r they can activate any service from their system without ur consent for which more bal will be deducted .The best way of getting rid of this is take the benefit of no. portability and change ur operator service.Because using AIRTEL is a crime.I would like to suggest airtel instead of increasing and fighting for spectrum pls pay attention to ur customer services first
                      Airtel is doing fraud. They discountinued the service of my prepaid monile which had a balance of Rs.900 and forfeited the money. Don't go for Airtel connection, they are fraud. They will give you sim very easily and after few days, will steal your balance money

Hi This is Balamurugan. I am Working in a Software Company.
                        In my Home town air tel Network is very Worst.It means that they giving the small bandwidth to the network. So if the mobile is in inside the Home the mobile did notr receive the signals due to the low bandwidth. Many of the peoples were switched to another network like Aircel,Bsnl etc. If the same problem continues rest of the airtel Prepaid customers also will switch over another Network. Please Take a action to that Problem . The below address is in the Airtel Network.

K.V.Kuppam

Katpadi TK,
                        Vellore Dt
                        Tamil Nadu
                        Aug 13, 2020
                        AIRtel network not good singnal Quality at 8.pm to 9pm and no connect other phones, Nandyal.
                          I am unable to get my international roaming details which i have used. I have just used it for couple of minutes. The charges...
                          the phone is lost.the number is [protected].but we want to block the sim and we want the customer care number...
                          Why Airtel is charging such exorbitant charges for gprs services @ Rs. 14.99 per day, when the downloading speed is so...