[Resolved]  Airtel — bad service internet

Vill and post barsat teh.raghogarhdist.guna mp, Guna, Madhya Pradesh, India
They are worst network provider who didn't try to help prepaid costomer whether sim is activated or not.
Please start or activate my sim, it is 1.5 day when i tele verified sim. Also called 59059 but there sim is activating since 1.5 days. Also costomer care they didn't resolved the problem. I port sim on 18th march and tele verified 21march got network but not internet connection.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-03-22 15:32:08
Still not helped yesterday I tele verify new sim after Port still internet connection is not activated and when I call 59059 new sim is under process please activate my new Airtel sim and provide internet connection . I can't access any thing accept Google Chrome and call . Other apps are showing that device has no internet connection including airtel thanks app. Also i talked to costomer care they didn't resolved problem my airtel no is 9753852325 and send me internet settings.

[Mar 22, 2020] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Manohar Chakrawarti Mar 22, 2020
How much time it take to resolve my problem
Updated by Manohar Chakrawarti Mar 22, 2020
And it is still not resolved

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]