Airtel — change my registered phone number

Nisha Shashidharan Punnapulli on Feb 6, 2019
I have been trying to change my registered number almost 5 times now since past 2 years. I m unable to choose channels as per trai. Coz it keeps sending otps to my old number. I m planning to change my dth operator coz of your incompetence. Hav also visited your branch office in nalasopara. Howver issue is not yet resolved. They seem to have updated my new number.. However wn i check my account on tv it displays the same old number.. I have also registered numerous requests with customer service dept on phone.. They have not helped me either.. I had no idea that changing a phone number could be so difficult. Also changing it online is not possible.. It says can't update it now try later.. Have tried this almost 5 times at different times.. My user id is [protected]. Pls revert for further details if u wish to keep me as your customer.. I have been with u for almost 5 years.. This reason to discontinue ur services is very unfortunate..

[Feb 06, 2019] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Nisha Shashidharan Punnapulli, Feb 07, 2019
I haven't received any call back or reply from the Airtel customer service team..it's already Feb and I don't know if my new plan is active..it keeps showing the old amount that I used to pay every month wn I was due for renewal..I m confused.i tried to send the we code after selecting the channels from my new number..and also received a message stating the plan will b active by 1st Feb.. however since that number is not linked with my Airtel account I guess I m still on the old plan..

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - balance deduction [697]

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [343]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [209]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [167]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

HV not received any reply yet ..

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]
    +91 11 4666 6100 [Head Office]
    20, Sarakki Main Road, JP Nagar 1st Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Airtel - change my registered phone number