Airtel — change of sim not working

301, SHASHWAT APTS, B/h KALGI APTS.,, JUDGES BUNGALOW ROAD, Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad District, Gujarat, India
 Murali Ramakrishnan on Feb 27, 2019
I had got my sim card changed from your outlet on judges bungalow road, ahmedabad on 22nd feb, 2019. The same was not activated till 25th - when i wanted clarification on the sim not getting activated, the outlet informed me that there is a mistake in the name recorded as against my id proof. While i have two connections in the same name, how can there be difference in the names? Kindly let me know how to ensure that my name recorded at your end is corrected and how to get my sim activated?

[Feb 27, 2019] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - balance deduction [697]

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [345]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [209]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [167]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

Internet is not working despite of series of complaints.I had activated new plan and as per new plan 10gb data is provided, however since last two months net is activated on my mobile no. On complaint only assurance is provided and nothing is moved up.
Airtel Digital TV acc No. [protected]

New Pack INR 332

TRAI RULE VIOLTING
1. NEARBY PACK RATE HIGH THEN EXISTING
2. DEADLINE EXTENDED TILL 31ST MARCH STILL FORCED ACTIVATED NEW PLAN
Need to block few numbers to avoid unnecessary calls. I have tried calling on the service numbers provided by Airtel but they seem to be unvalid.
Hi Team

I am getting every month bill without proper service. I had informed, I will pay a used service bill. I am not paying remaining bill. I am getting every month added bill without service and disconnected postpaid bill.

Postpaid No:[protected]

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]
    +91 11 4666 6100 [Head Office]
    20, Sarakki Main Road, JP Nagar 1st Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Airtel - change of sim not working