Airtel — charged incorrectly --being mentally harassed

Adi Mishra on Jul 12, 2018

This is regarding my dongle #[protected]. I would like to report that I am being mentally harassed by AIRTEL team.

NEED HELP ON MY ISSUE FOR WHICH I AM BEING HARASSED FOR THE PAST 45 DAYS. I HAVE BEEN RECEIVING THREATENING CALLS FROM AIRTEL RECOVERY TEAM.

I have been charged 10309 as some advanced rental plan which I have not even opted for.

I raised a complain calling the toll free number on 5th June since then I have not received any response, I have been following up every 2 days, my services have been barred I have spoken to the supervisors Mandeep Gupee. Neha, Amit etc everyone just read out a script they have. They say that the issue has been escalated and will take time. Now from past 4 days your collections/billing team has been HARRASSING me. They call me atleast 3 to 4 times (in addition to the automated calls) a day and when I said I want to speak to a supervisor they asked me to call[protected] stating that this is Varun Saini’s number and he will help me. When I called that number again I had to go through a customer service rep, narrated the entire thing and asked her get me connecte to Varun to which she stated that she cannot get me connected to him as he is the circle head THEN WHY WAS I ASKED TO CALL HIM. Then I insisted on speaking to a supervisor, got connected to Vinod Gandhi most pathetic supervisor I have ever come across. Instead of understanding my concern and helping me out he was adamant that the bill was valid, when I insisted on speaking to his supervisor he stated that it is not possible and cannot provide you with any resolution on call and hung up on me. I have never come across such pathetic customer service.

I think I have been patient enough, now I am sick and tired of this. I work in night shifts and everyday I am woken up by these calls and my entire day is disturbed .Every day I am just wasting my time on call.

[Jul 12, 2018] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I have dual Sim Phone in which have Airtel & Idea Sim. From Past 4 day i didn't Received Network from Airtel Showing Mesg "Emergency Call only". I Contacted to Customer care but not received resopne.My Airtel Mobile No is .[protected] & Email Address is padwal.dinesh@rediffmail.com & Alternate No is [protected]

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]