[Resolved]  Airtel — Cheated by airtel by showing wrong recharge benefits

On January 21 in My Airtel app a banner is showing a recharge of Rs 259 with 1.5gb data and 5 gb night data with the name of Perks offer.
I have recharged my number with rs 259 and i have claimed 5gb data but still i have not received any confirmation of 5gb data nor it is showing in my Airtel app or my account on web.

I have registered the same complaint with Airtel 198 Customer care With Complaint no. of 1148023 and they told me that you will receive a call form airtel Customer care with in 24 hours but no one call me from airtel to give any status, when i have called them they declined to give me 5gb night data and also declined to return the amount of my recharge. Please help me to get offer benefit or refund my amount.

Airtel no.- [protected]

Anurag Singh
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 5, 2017

[Jan 24, 2017] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Airtel Customer Care's response Feb 02, 2017
Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your post dated 24 January 2017.

We would like to confirm that we have shared the resolution details with you.

Should you require further information, please feel free to write to us at [protected]@in.airtel.com

Akanksha Singh
airtel presence (airtel customer service team)
bharti airtel ltd.
[protected]@in.airtel.com

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I am using Airtel prepaid number. Airtel is continuously deducting balance without any information and charging higher rate call despite of tariff plan.
Alok Asthana