Airtel — data network speed

BEHIND GOVT SCHOOL PREM NAGAR1 KOTA 3, Kota, Sonbhadra District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 nagarraj on Apr 24, 2019
I have airtel unlimited data plan of 349rs. But first time company give better net speed when they want to connect me. But after some days they give low speed and i want to complaint for this matter but they not connect me with his care department. After it i think share my prtoblem publically.
By this complaint i want to connect me company for solve my problem

[Apr 24, 2019] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - balance deduction [697]

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [344]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [209]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [167]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

Please block my airtel sim [protected]

Buddies sravani s/o bennayya
Kuddapalli village
Kuddapalli post
Seethampeta mandal
Srikakulam district pin 532443
It is showing Debit is Not allowed for this account i tried to contact out side available stores they are also unable to respond the problem
I am port in my idea number [protected] into Airtel but my sim card is starting in Airtel operator..it takes 3month from port in date ..port in date 16th Jan 2019, I want to know that are you handeling this matter ..?? Otherwise I'll take a step against your company as customer harassment..

#[email protected]'s reply, Apr 18, 2019
E keya ho raha ha kohi response nahi mil raha complain kaa..kab Mila ga response..??
I am complning my pf contrubutions not recived my pf no Jk/J/2318/266036 Rishu Bali.. I resing d Airtel company sept 2017. I am apply for online process but still date contributions amount not recived pls chk and actions

Thanks nd regard