Airtel DigitalTV — engineer visit never happened after frequent calling also

My airtel digitaltv customer id is [protected]. On 17th may i put a service request 89205421 for signal not coming. They told engineer will visit bla bla. But no engineer is visiting afterwards. After calling daily to cc, they transferred my call to senior supervisor who said that they will resolve the issue within 5 days. Maybe the last 15 days were not enough for them! Even after that 3 more days are gone. But no call from engineer... Nothing. The engineer number they sent me was bibhuti ([protected]) who is not picking up the phone and sometimes it is switched off. I am doubting if these people have an engineer. I had recharged for 3 months and everyday some money is being deducted from my dth account. They are telling the after the issue is resolved money deducted from 17th may will be refunded. I have my doubts about this.
So please resolve this issue by telling airtel to send the engineer immediately and refund the money from 17th or they can refund the rest all money so that i can disconnect from airtel and get the service from other dth providers.
Nishikanta mishra

[Jun 02, 2019] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Nishikanta Mishra Jun 04, 2019
Still they've not resolved anything. Please help resolve this.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet