Airtel — first recharge failed multiple times after porting to airtel prepaid

2nd Floor G-231 G block, Vikaspuri, New Delhi, Delhi, India
 prateek_1209 on Feb 2, 2020
I have ported my airtel postpaid number to prepaid on the assurance of their customer care representative that it will be seamless and to enable prepaid services i just need to do a first time recharge of 298 rupees. Once the call disconnected i got the message that my sim is converted to prepaid but when i tried recharging the sim it has failed 3 times. The money is being deducted but the services are not getting activated.

[Feb 02, 2020] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - balance deduction [697]

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [346]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [210]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [168]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

I am not able to use my wallet balance, Many time i have sent mail to customer care but these guys not active my account, i have provide all document of kyc.

Please help!.

Unable to use wallet balance [CASE:4681604] update [CASE:4708372] update [CASE:4725012] [CASE:4742098]

I recharged my airtel no [protected] pack for Rs.49 money was deducted from my account but not yet recharged, transaction ID is #IGAHZXUNB3

I am interested Airtel prepaid con action

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]
    +91 11 4666 6100 [Head Office]
    20, Sarakki Main Road, JP Nagar 1st Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Airtel - first recharge failed multiple times after porting to airtel prepaid