Airtel — getting missed call from unknown numbers

Mahaeram on Aug 7, 2018
I am getting miss cal's from international numbers starting from +357 etc, every time a different number is used for calling, from last 1month i am getting miss calls, pls take action, g getting miss call from russia latvia kyrgyzstan etc, once or twice i received cal but no one respond there, then getting miss cal's from +371, + 375 +92 i heard they can hack ph details pls take action soonaoye

[Aug 07, 2018] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  9 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - balance deduction [697]

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [343]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [208]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [167]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

After completion of my last dth service they offer me new plan, in my new plan there are no any kids channel in it. In my last plan all kids channel were in. My child is so frustrated because of it.

I want to get my money back but nobody have called me after registering of my complaint in airtel.
Sim no 8991931G[protected]U
mob no. [protected]
i have recharge my airtel mob no. given above on dated 27/07/2018 Rs 399 but on dated 29/7/2018 sim are stop without any information, no any one response by airtel costmer care.
Sir I have post paid SIM but amount not credited in my mobile no [protected]
I am forgot my Airtel money account id name and date of birth . Please help me.
I have my Airtel no [protected] from up west, when im sending port message which is showing unable to send.
What I have to do.
I have complain some time on customer care number but did not solve the problem about lack of speed of internet uses
so please help me
my mobile number is - [protected] (Airtel)
You say world best network in India. But my locality airtel had very bed network. Airtel Network has not worked properly 3g network is not there please do something about this problem. Please do this for the problem because many times calls not be connected. very bad experience with airtel please do something for us.
Airtel is activating various vas services without my permission or knowledge and stealing money from my account.

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]
    +91 11 4666 6100 [Head Office]
    20, Sarakki Main Road, JP Nagar 1st Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Airtel - getting missed call from unknown numbers