Airtel — I was not able switch airtel postpaid to prepaid

I was not able switch airtel postpaid to prepaid.
I am chasing airtel store/customer care for past 1 month to switch airtel postpaid to prepaid, none of the person completed the task. I have raised several complaints to process this job. Airtel service is very very poor on this.
My airtel number is [protected]. And i'm not any any proper response from airtel, they are giving false promises like issue will be resolved shortly but till now the issue is not yet resolved.

[Mar 19, 2018] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Mobile no:[protected]
It's very sad to say that the Airtel mobile network is very very poor. Datanecting services also up and down.and network is vanished form my phones. If you are not rectify the problem we will portable to any other good network.
After talking with customer care people I realized the issue with those who have recharged with 399 unlimited calling pack.
I am unable to send/receive SMS as well. Internet is working.
My airtel number is in Delhi/NCR circle but since the new pack includes free roaming, I was using it in kolkata as well.
Hi team,

I did MNP from Vodafone to Airtel. Vodafone network has gone and my Airtel # shows, no service / emergency calls only. It came as Airtel for 1 min and vanished. I don’t have alternate SIM to call. Kindly, help me to resolve this issue asap. Thank you!
due to some clerical error/misunderstanding done by my school, my date of birth on my 10th certificate is 1996 instead of 1998 -how i can get it converted to 1998, what is the procedure and what documents I need to do so?
Please answer as soon as possible...

MO-[protected], [protected]