[Resolved] Airtel — Illegal deduction of balance

Santiniketan, West Bengal, India
 Sarani Roy
I am an airtel customer. On 18/12/2016 I surfed the internet using my internet balance. Suddenly I was notified that my remaining main account balance a sum of 48 rupees had been deducted. But my internet balance was still remaining. We all know that main account balance is deducted only when there is no internet balance left and one still goes on to use the internet. This is highly objectionable. When I talked to the customer care office he was unable to provide a satisfactory explanation. I urge you to look into the matter.
Thanks and Regards,
Sarani Roy.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 27, 2017

[Dec 19, 2016] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Airtel Customer Care's response, Dec 20, 2016
Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your post, dated 19 December 2016.

We are keen to resolve your concern; however, we will require your alternate contact number and convenient time to call for resolving your concern effectively.

We look forward to receive the required details.

Akanksha Singh
airtel presence (airtel Customer, service team)
bharti airtel ltd
[protected]@in.airtel.com

Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
Airtel Customer Care's response, Dec 27, 2016
Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your post dated 19 December 2016.

We were waiting to receive your contact details to enable us to address your concern.

Since we have not heard back from you, we trust your issue has been resolved.

If you require further information / assistance, please write to us at [protected]@in.airtel.com

Akanksha Singh
airtel presence (airtel customer service team)
bharti airtel ltd.

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [346]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [210]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [168]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

Dear Airtel

its really horrible using your network at my place please fix it by sending one executive here its urgent
Please send my Airtel bill for the month of November 2016 for my Mob No [protected] on my email ID [protected]@ymail.com
my 4G mob no is[protected] and i want my postpaid bill payment receipt with effect from june 2016 to nov 2016.
Rs148=Unlimited Local+STD Airtel call+50MB, (300MB 4G H/S par)28din