Airtel — last calls and messages from 2018

Krishna Kishore Goud on Jun 15, 2019
Please provide calls and message history from January 2018 to till date of my home number. I used to know the details for personal use in a secured way to my mail. krishna.[protected]@gmail.com
This is just to notify the message and call history of [protected]
Thanking you sir,
Waiting for your reply. Hope you made it possible as soon as possible,
Regards.

[Jun 15, 2019] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - balance deduction [697]

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [345]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [209]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [168]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

Kindly disconnect my above service with number[protected] on or before your billing date i.e[protected].
Arun Kakatikar's reply, Jun 10, 2019
Please disconnect your broadband service with number 0831-4208775 before your billing date i.e 12-06-2019.
I have accidently recharged a wrong number ([protected]) instead of ([protected]) on 10th June 2019 from MI pay service.
Reference Number: 20190610194929052056460090924965
I am looking forward to the reversal of the same.

Hi All,
I have installed Airtel DTH on saturday.First 5 to 6 hrs everything is fine.AFter that we received no signal error.I have called the people who installed the DTH.But there is no response from their side.Please provide the solution ASAP.
Dear sir
My cell has been lost today please lock my sim card my Airtel number is [protected].please do fast.

I have currently contact number is [protected]
I have already raised a complaint about my DTH ID: [protected]-001 on Friday (i.e.[protected] but still it is not resolved. No one is responding properly.
Thank You.

Mr. Venkat Reddy Nalla,
Cont No: [protected]
Hey, my airtel moble network isn't working. It say 'emergency calls only'. I have restarted my phone several times and also opened the sim slot and put it back. What should I do? The network went down today in the morning.
I opted for airtel broadband connection. Till payment happen they are literally behind me .

After that its has been 10 days no contact nothing.

If I contact the person also no reply.

So planning to cancel my order . I need refund of my money.

Because of this I met huge loss in my business.
Www.gofilms4u.net.. is this site blocked by trai??? May I know the reason... Bcoz I want to use this site for my personal use kindly check and revert me back asap
We paid a bill amount of 4598 for the activation of broad band services, but the installation guy and the sales guy are just playing games without installing the broadband.

My Airtel sim network stopped suddenly yesterday night. I have rebooted my mobile for so many times but of no use.
Airtel Digital TV continuously throws Error Code 6 for past 10 days

Also the customer care is not useful.

Everytime we here the same

1) Refreshed
2) Technician would be sent

But issue still not resolved.

Digital TV ID: [protected]