Airtel — message given to me that your airtel no [protected] is activated for isd but i couldn't connect to usa.

I have called customer care executive today for activation of my airtel number [protected] or [protected] for isd call newly ported to airtel. At the time of activation msg given that isd is available. But today i can't get the facility.
Kindly clarify.
Thanks.
Activation required any one of the number. I have activated 4 no's facility to airtel from tata docomo on 10.03.2018. Tata docomo had this facility.
For your help please.

[Mar 23, 2018] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by ARABINDA BANDOPADHYAY Mar 23, 2018 Dear sir,
I have ported my idea no to Airtel number [protected] on 10.03.2018 from Airtel store Pimpri. Pune.
Kamala Cross road B- wing. After activation of my Airtel it isn't worked for 7 days. Again I went to Airtel store.
They changed my Sim number.
It is activated on 21.03.2018 after repeated requests to appealate as 121.Airtel have not responded.
Appealate resolved the problem after 72 hrs.
On calling to 121 today customer care executive asked me when and where you will go to USA?
Actually when I get the Sim they assured for ISD facility.
Today customer care executive asked 24 hrs to activate for ISD.
I have another no same problem is activated.
Kindly find a solution.