[Resolved]  Airtel — Mobile No Service Deactivated

My mobile no. [protected] ported to Airtel 2 year before.
I got a msg from Airtel "please recharge your Airtel mobile by 22 sept. to avoid disconnection of service (Grace Disconnection)"
Msg recd. on 22-Sept.2016 07:49pm
And next morning service is stopped. I tried with customer care, I visited to Airtel Gallery, I mailed to customer care and grievance officer, but no one able to make my number back in service.
Number disconnected due to no usage and no balance during 90 days. But now I came to know that TRAI has guidelines to have grace period of 15 days to active mobile no. again. Then why Airtel not did.
This no. I am using since 6.5 years and it is registered everywhere for online transaction and as registered contact number.
I need my number active again,
This no. still not available with BSNL.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 31, 2017

[Jan 25, 2017] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Airtel Customer Care's response Jan 25, 2017
Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your post dated 25 January 2017.

We would like to acknowledge that we are working to address your concern as soon as possible.

We will connect with you to get additional details, if required, to resolve the concern effectively.

You can also get in touch with us at [protected]@in.airtel.com

Akanksha Singh
airtelpresence (airtel customer service team)
bharti airtel ltd
[protected]@in.airtel.com

Connect with us 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with a swift resolution to your queries on all our products and services

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
Airtel Customer Care's response Feb 24, 2017
Dear Customer,

This is with reference to your post dated 25 January 2017.

We tried calling you multiple times to get additional details to enable us to address your concern.

However, there was no response.

We will appreciate if you could share your alternate contact details and convenient time to call for resolving your concern effectively.

Akanksha Singh
airtel presence (airtel Customer, service team)
bharti airtel ltd

Twitter - www.twitter.com/airtel_presence
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bhartiairtelltd
Updated by Pramod Uchitkar Aug 19, 2017
Dear Airtel Customer Service Team,

How you can contact me, if you already deactivated my mobile number from your list. And I think you are trying your best to contact me. as I have another one number from Airtel on same name. I knows why you will try your best, You are just fulfilling your quality requirements.

Thanks..