[Resolved] Airtel — Money deducted without consent for vas superstore

Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
 asmabhaq
I suddenly get an SMS from Airtel telling me that I have been charged 99 Rupees for some superstore service that I did not even subscribe for.

I immediately deactivated the service via sms and tried calling customer care. Just getting through to customer care is a pain let alone the long wait period. I guess Airtel knows that they are at fault and therefore complicate their IVR menu.

anyway the call dropped or hung even before being answered and I was charged 50p for the same.

I have not activated any such service, but have been charged. I am sure I am not the only one to face this issue. Please get me justice by having my money refunded at the earliest.

My attempts to contact Airtel have been futile and I am looking forward to a quick and acceptable resolution.

My mobile number is : [protected]
Name : Asma Banu
Location : Bangalore Karnataka

Money deducted without consent for vas superstore
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 27, 2016

[Jul 07, 2016] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Airtel Customer Care's response, Jul 27, 2016
Dear Ms. Banu,

This is with reference to your post dated 6 July 2016.

We would like to confirm that we have shared the resolution details with you.

Should you require further information, please feel free to write to us at [email protected]

Akanksha Singh
airtel presence (airtel customer service team)
bharti airtel ltd.

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [344]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [209]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [167]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

Dear Akanksha,
Thank-you for your prompt reply.I trust that my problem will be resolved and money credited back at the earliest.
Asma
yes. you are saying true brother I also have this on this date. Airtel done it on many of us phones. I am really disappointed and if its not resolved I will go for idea by porting.

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]